The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by MissDaisy on 17.11.13 14:29

@Lance De Boils wrote:This family from Derry... I reckon that if someone was to do a little digging, it'd be discovered that they are not entirely unconnected to the McCann family.
In fact, I'd put money on it. winkwink
I googled Shona Duncan and Derry, may not be the same person but a Shona Duncan left a couple of comments on an article about the SAS Diana conspiracy in The Mirror, she mentions the IRA and MI6 in her comments, they can be found here.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/who-dares-runs-sas-soldier-2292038
Of course, it may be nothing and not even the same person. But IMO if the truth ever comes out about this whole thing it will come full circle back to the St Johnston connection. St Johnston is about 10 miles from Derry.

MissDaisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished

Post by Guest on 17.11.13 14:30

The name is Shauna not Shona, Miss Daisy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.11.13 14:31

@Bishop Brennan wrote:The white van is the significant point here.  It may be the next element in the whitewash scenario being prepared.  The timeline has now been extended (9'15 to 10pm).  We "know" the patio doors were left unlocked.  That gives plenty time for the abductor to go in, steal Maddie and put her into the waiting WHITE VAN that pulled up just seconds before, and then disappeared into the night.  They were just waiting for the opportunity...

Anticipate much more to be made of the WHITE VAN in the upcoming crimewatch and press.  This is just the start.  Efit of a White Van coming to your papers soon!  "Have you seen this van?  Do you own this van?"...  etc etc etc.    Cue xenophobic rants from the press about Portuguese not locking the borders and searching every white van on the night. (With never a mention about not locking patio doors...).
We had an incident near here recently that you may have heard about, it made the national news. A three year old boy was killed by a driver who failed to stop. Without putting too fine a point on it, the area in question is home to a lot of, well I won't spell it out, but Jez Wilkins could make a documentary there.... Police are now looking for a white van in connection with the incident. That will narrow it down a bit then.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy on 17.11.13 14:37

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The name is Shauna not Shona, Miss Daisy.
Thanks, you are right, I must pay more attention.

MissDaisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 17.11.13 15:06

Her full name is Shauna Costello Duncan.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.11.13 15:08

So she does actually exist? Ye gods, where do they find these people!

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 17.11.13 15:33

@Penfold wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Nobody ever seems to take photos with their phones of these incidents.   Amazing.
Amazing indeed plebgate - all the holidaymakers with videocams and cameraphones never think to do that, and these who saw a man 30 times  fgs,  30 times!!  and don't take a picture.
How about trying to remember the licence plate number - shouldn't be that difficult?  How long does it take to put a moped in a van in any case?  That's not a two second job is it? He must have been hanging around ten, 15 seconds or so...All very odd.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another "suspect" in The Sun today!

Post by indigoblue12 on 17.11.13 16:11

Apologies if someone has already covered this!

My partner has just brought me in a copy of this mornings The Sun newspaper.It may be wort mentioning that this is the Northern Ireland version,so may be different from Mainland version?

On the front is a huge headline- "Ulster Mums Terror"
                                           "Maddie beast tried to snatch my girl"
It goes onto tell the story of a family from Derry,N.I,who states that a "weirdo" on a moped tried to snatch their 4 yr old daughter from PDL,just weeks befiore M disappeared.The parents frightened him off and he then put his moped into the back of a white van and sped off!
They state they reported it ONLY AFTER Maddie disappeared(4 weeks later) but nothing was done other than detectives coming to her home and taking a description.
It says that he matches the e-fit but the sketch in the paper doesn`t look simalar to any of the e-fits as far as I can see.

Why only report an attempted abduction 4 weeks later when another child goes missing? I can`t understand it?

indigoblue12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.11.13 16:17

Have merged you thread here indigoblue12 as already a thread on this subject. I will alter the title of this thread as I can understand you not seeing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by indigoblue12 on 17.11.13 16:20

@indigoblue12 wrote:Apologies if someone has already covered this!

My partner has just brought me in a copy of this mornings The Sun newspaper.It may be wort mentioning that this is the Northern Ireland version,so may be different from Mainland version?

On the front is a huge headline- "Ulster Mums Terror"
                                           "Maddie beast tried to snatch my girl"
It goes onto tell the story of a family from Derry,N.I,who states that a "weirdo" on a moped tried to snatch their 4 yr old daughter from PDL,just weeks befiore M disappeared.The parents frightened him off and he then put his moped into the back of a white van and sped off!
They state they reported it ONLY AFTER Maddie disappeared(4 weeks later) but nothing was done other than detectives coming to her home and taking a description.
It says that he matches the e-fit but the sketch in the paper doesn`t look simalar to any of the e-fits as far as I can see.

Why only report an attempted abduction 4 weeks later when another child goes missing? I can`t understand it?
Thanks for moving :) apologies again! When I seen the "screaming" headline this morning,I thought it was entirely new :)-I need to do more homework!! Theres just so much to piece together lol 
 Its not covered in any N.Ireland news this morning or any other local papers either.

indigoblue12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.11.13 18:38

@Jackie Regan wrote:I'm sorry ,, that helmet wearing suspect has been photoshopped Mr 

It's just NOT BELIEVABLE..in fact it's just Ludicrous laughat
Lord Lucan, no doubt about it

Irish too, wasn't he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.11.13 18:40

@petunia wrote:he sped off and threw the moped in the van and sped off..what did he do drive the white van there, then walk home for his moped and drive back again.big grin big grin this is getting more and more:thing: thing
Sorry, I'm a novice at this but: how do you drive a moped with a screaming and kicking 4yr old on your lap (?) or handlebars?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 17.11.13 19:05

As I posted previously, I believe that this family is connected to the McCanns. I'm not willing to post details here, but a bit of digging around suggests that they are not entirely unconnected. smilie

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.11.13 19:15

@Irisheyes wrote:http://www.donegaldaily.com/2013/11/17/donegal-mother-reveals-maddie-suspect-tried-to-kidnap-her-girl/
First post so go easy! It seems this woman was originally from donegal.
welcome2 Irish eyes. Is it possible for you to copy and paste this story as it's only available on subscription?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 17.11.13 19:20

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:So she does actually exist? Ye gods, where do they find these people!
In Joe's Bar, usually sat with Great Uncle Hughie. titter

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisheyes on 17.11.13 19:24

A Donegal mother has sensationally revealed a man matching the description of a Madeline McCann kidnap suspect tried to snatch her child in the same place just weeks before Maddie vanished. 
[url][/url]
The man tried to grab Tirna Duncan, who was just four years old at the time, but her mum Shauna Duncan yelled at the creep and managed to startle him and he then raced off his on his moped in Praia da Luz, Portugal.
Shauna believes that if the beast had managed to take her daughter Tirna that Maddie would still be here today.
They reported the attempted kidnap to the Gardaí and the British Embassy after hearing about the disappearance of four year old Maddie.
However it has been revealed that despite these revelations she has NEVER been quizzed by the Portuguese or British detectives.
Shauna revealed all in an exclusive interview with the Irish Sun today, “Maddie would still be here if that disgusting creep had managed to take my Tirna.
“If we hadn’t shouted, he would have lifted her, I seen the creep lurking around our flat everyday during our stay there in March 2007.
“No matter when I looked, he’d be there, he was watching our children.
The family’s two teenage daughters had also been followed by the creep and they ran off when they spotted him.
It was also revealed that a private detective visited the family and showed Tirna the sketch of the suspect, Shauna recalls her saying, “That’s the man who tried to get me.”
Shauna told how a Portuguese private detective travelled to their Co. Donegal home where they then lived to ask them about what happened.
Shauna said that when Tirna confirmed the sketch of the suspect was the man that tried to kidnap her, the detective said, “That’s all I wanted to see – her reaction.”
“We had never seen the picture before but it was exactly like the description I gave to the British Embassy.
She said the private detective told her he believed the man was working with an accomplice.
One theory is that Madeline was taken by an organised crime gang who ‘cased’ her apartment in the days before.
Shauna Duncan and her family have since moved from Donegal back to Northern Ireland not long after the detective visited and she has since changed her phone number.
“I never heard anymore about it and life just went on.
She did say because Maddie and Tirna are just weeks apart in age her daughter’s birthday often leads her to think of vanished Maddie.
“I do think maybe I didn’t do my bit but I’ve been ready to speak to the police and anyone else looking into it for seven years and I still am.

Irisheyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.11.13 19:36

Thanks for that - well worth waiting for!

I see that we've lost the white van in this report.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 17.11.13 19:38

@Irisheyes wrote:
“We had never seen the picture before but it was exactly like the description I gave to the British Embassy.
She said the private detective told her he believed the man was working with an accomplice.
One theory is that Madeline was taken by an organised crime gang who ‘cased’ her apartment in the days before.
Shauna Duncan and her family have since moved from Donegal back to Northern Ireland not long after the detective visited and she has since changed her phone number.
“I never heard anymore about it and life just went on.
Firstly many thanks Irisheyes for the story & WELCOME:welcome2: .

I have bolded the bit that I think is most interesting.

So Ms Duncan reported her fears to the British Embassy. Was visited by the McCanns PI's & heard nothing more.

Is that correct??

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 17.11.13 19:47

According to what she says, the Gardai (Irish Police?) and the British Embassy were contacted. So they didn't pass this info on to the PJ?

And this family is from Donegal........the mind boggles with these coincidences!

TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 17.11.13 19:49

@Irisheyes wrote:http://www.donegaldaily.com/2013/11/17/donegal-mother-reveals-maddie-suspect-tried-to-kidnap-her-girl/
First post so go easy! It seems this woman was originally from donegal.
Thanks for the link & welcome Irisheyes. Hope you can give us more insight into how these stories are being received in your neck of the woods?

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 17.11.13 20:02

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:According to what she says, the Gardai (Irish Police?) and the British Embassy were contacted. So they didn't pass this info on to the PJ?

And this family is from Donegal........the mind boggles with these coincidences!
It's crazy isn't it? There doesn't ever seem to be anything that crops up with this case that doesn't invoke some kind of  wft moment.
If it were one or two weird things one could accept it as co-incidence, but these "oddities" are surely running into the dozens, if not hundreds. 

If this should ever reach the point where a trial could occur, it would take years and millions of pounds to go through all the weirdness. I can't think they would be able to find a jury who could a) give up that much of their life or b) keep track and make any sort of sense of it.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 17.11.13 20:03

Yeah, they could. But they'd have to select the jurors from this forum. big grin

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy on 17.11.13 20:07

"Shauna Duncan and her family have since moved from Donegal back to Northern Ireland not long after the detective visited and she has since changed her phone number."
Well, well, well. IMO she wasn't visited by a "detective", he might have called himself that but I doubt that is what he really was. I doubt the sighting too, again all my opinion!

MissDaisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.11.13 21:35

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:According to what she says, the Gardai (Irish Police?) and the British Embassy were contacted. So they didn't pass this info on to the PJ?

In mitigation, half the population of the Algarve at any one time seems to be from Ireland. It's the first sunny place they can get to without travelling east.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum