The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Textusa Alert

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Textusa Alert

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 20:47

To all: Textusa has sent another firecracker into space just now

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Alert

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 20:57

@Portia wrote:To all: Textusa has sent another firecracker into space just now
I presume you mean she has blogged? If so, then explain please, and if possible post the link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 21:03

candyfloss wrote:
@Portia wrote:To all: Textusa has sent another firecracker into space just now
I presume you mean she has blogged?  If so, then explain please, and if possible post the link.
Yes, that's what I mean

Can't post the link: Digital Disaster Area myself

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 15.11.13 21:06

In the apparently absolute insanity that the Maddie Affair has become, we stubbornly make the effort to keep our sanity intact and not allow ourselves to be distracted from our objectiveness.

Up to now, we've had little surprises. If we were to elect what has surprised us the most lately, we would choose how some thought that a 6,5 yr marathon would end with a short sprint.

Those people should be aware that besides their legs and lungs, long distance runners only have one tactic available to them to break the will of their opponents: alter the rhythm of the race by increasing the pace.

By doing that they force others to react unexpectedly and so waste precious energy both in compensating as in after trying to return to former effort.

Many have dropped out of long-distance competitions because of these “tactical short sprints”.

The harsh reality is that western civilization,  with particular acuteness in Britain, has gone back to medieval time.

The media, with their power to determine who is who and what is what, has taken over what then was nobility's role.

The legal system, with the fear generated by their arbitrary and selective disciplinary actions, has assumed the role of the medieval church.

The police has been resumed to their role of Sheriff of Nottingham: serve without questions or reservations the interests of those who keep them obedient.

George Orwell smiles sadly while Winston Churchill bows his head in shame.

In our DNA is... DNA post we said we were going to deconstruct all the information in the FSS Final Report about the stains found in the corner of apartment 5A that UK Crimewatch "forgot" to highlight  (Discrepancy 05 - The Living-Room Corner). 

We said were going to deconstruct it in 3 major areas "DNA Results", "Apparently Originating From" and "FSS Opinion".

The early September post, DNA is DNA, was about the first area, "DNA Results".

The second area, "Apparently Originating From" was too complex for a single post so we deconstructed into two posts: Remarkable Marksmanship and DNA - The Bar Code

Today, is about the third: "FSS Opinion":

Stains from the FLOOR

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on 16.11.13 8:43

I have never understood why Gerry was allowed to go back to the UK to get a sample of Madeleine's DNA on her supposed pillowcase.  I could have been from any family member hence there will never be a perfect match.

Estelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on 16.11.13 8:53

Textusa continued>>>>

Stains from the FLOOR:

[color][font]

#1 – No opinion. 
#2 – “In my opinion, there are no indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to this result” 
#3 – “In my opinion, there are no indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to this result”

Stains from the EAST wall:

[/font][/color][color][font]

#4 – “In my opinion, there are no indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to this result” 
#5 – “In my opinion, there are no indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to this result. In my opinion, Fernando Viegas could have contributed DNA to this result” 
#6 – “…contained information too meagre to permit a meaningful comparison” 
#13 – “…no profile was obtained”

Stains from the NORTH wall:

#7 – “In my opinion, there are no indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to this result” 
#8 – “…contained information too meagre to permit a meaningful comparison. 
#9 – “In my opinion, there are no indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to this result. Also, this result did not match in any way the profile obtained from swabs 286A/2007 CRL 1A & B” 
#10 – “In my opinion, there are no indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to this result” 
#11 – “…no profile was obtained” 
#12 – “In my opinion, there is no evidence that supports the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to this result”

Stains from the COUCH:

#14 – “In my opinion, there are no conclusive indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to these results” 
#15 – “In my opinion, there are no conclusive indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to these results”

This report apparently couldn’t have come to a more definitive conclusion: according to FSSthere’s no relationship between the DNA found in the 15 stains in the corner of the living room of apartment 5A and any member of the McCann family.

The FSS opinion states that a very clear majority67%, of all stains (10 out of 15) found in thatparticular corner had nothing to do with the McCanns.

If we only take into account the 10 stains in which DNA was found, then that majority rises to astaggeringly and absolutely clear 90%. 

So, FSS conclusions couldn’t be more conclusive. NOT

For example, we have stain 14 that although its "results are not adequate for comparison purposes" the FSS is quite clear in concluding that it's completely unrelated to the McCanns:[/font][/color]

"286A/2007-CRL 14A & B Swabs collected from the rear of the sofa

Weak and incomplete DNA results consisting only of some unconfirmed DNA components were obtained from the cellular material present in these wet and dry swabs. In my opinion the results are not adequate for comparison purposes. These samples were submitted for LCN analysis.

mixedlow-level DNA result was obtained through LCN from the cellular material present in each of the swabs. In my opinion, there are no conclusive indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to these results." 

We arent't told if stain 14 is from a male or a female or told if stain 14 is single-DNA or multiple DNA but one thing we are told: stain 14, although not adequate for comparison purposes, is not from the McCanns.

Based on what?

It could be on the FFS Interim Report of Sept 06 2007"Incomplete DNA results, which in certain circumstances showed a contribution of DNA from more than one person were obtained from biological material on the following swabs: 286A/2007 CRL 14a, 14b..."

So it seems that DNA from stain 14 has degraded with time.

What in Sept 2007 was "from more than one person" became in June 2008 "not adequate for comparison purposes".

Estelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 16.11.13 10:50

@Estelle wrote:I have never understood why Gerry was allowed to go back to the UK to get a sample of Madeleine's DNA on her supposed pillowcase.  I could have been from any family member hence there will never be a perfect match.
I have never understood it either, it does seem most odd to me.  Even if Maddie's clothes had been washed, she shared a toothbrush etc. there were shoes that could have been used imo and who would go on holiday without taking an outdoor jacket for their children at that time of year?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J4MM on 16.11.13 12:29

@plebgate wrote:
@Estelle wrote:I have never understood why Gerry was allowed to go back to the UK to get a sample of Madeleine's DNA on her supposed pillowcase.  I could have been from any family member hence there will never be a perfect match.
I have never understood it either, it does seem most odd to me.  Even if Maddie's clothes had been washed, she shared a toothbrush etc. there were shoes that could have been used imo and who would go on holiday without taking an outdoor jacket for their children at that time of year?
I'm surprised that no DNA was found in either of the sunhats she'd been wearing (according to the tennis court and poolside photos), or had those been washed as well?

J4MM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.11.13 17:23

Or on the bead KH says she took from Maddies hair which was found in the apartment

Or on the sandals on Tennisgirls' picture; Or on the tennis balls she collected

Or on any of the glasses or cups used when presenting her with her last drink of milk before putting her to sleep bed that fateful evening

Or on the pillowcase she then fell asleep on

Or on the engagement ring on KHs finger she last played with

Take your pick. Any of these might have supplied something

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 16.11.13 17:30

one of her sweaty trainers would have been obvious, must have been different in size to the twins' shoes and they are notorious for making feet perspire.
   hardly any DNA to me suggests an early demise.
  Am starting to wonder if Maddie ever left 5a alive.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 16.11.13 17:33

Perhaps the police did not trust the source ?  Rather like the towel used for the GNR dogs, it could have been anybody's. just because they were presented with a hat from the McCann couple would be no certainty it was Madeleine's.  In fact if either of them told me my name I would check my birth cert.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum