The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:34 pm

@worriedmum wrote:
@Carver wrote:They weren't literally praying ofcourse, that was just the witnessing officer's best way to describe it. I don't find anything suspicious about them breaking down and dropping to their knees uncontrollably more than once that night, not until Amaral deliberately made it suspicious in his dishonest documentary portrayal of it.
 Hi Carver, how do you make the leap from 'the witnessing officer's best way to describe it' to 'Amaral deliberately made it suspicious in his dishonest documentary portrayal of it.'

What are you saying is dishonest?
Carver has left the building.

Back to top Go down

Carver has left the building...

Post by worriedmum on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Booooooooooooooooooooo!  Now I'll never know   lol!

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Maybe s/he'll be back as 'CarvingKnife' or somesuch and will provide enlightenment, if not 'revelation', worriedmum big grin 

I wonder whether GM would convert to Islam if he got a taste of life in Belmarsh?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Slightly off topic but not all Arabs are Muslims and not all non-Muslim Arabs prostrate to pray. I am of the belief they bowed down in an attempt to appeal to a fellow Mason but alas none were on duty that night!

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:30 pm

candyfloss wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:
@Carver wrote:They weren't literally praying ofcourse, that was just the witnessing officer's best way to describe it. I don't find anything suspicious about them breaking down and dropping to their knees uncontrollably more than once that night, not until Amaral deliberately made it suspicious in his dishonest documentary portrayal of it.
 Hi Carver, how do you make the leap from 'the witnessing officer's best way to describe it' to 'Amaral deliberately made it suspicious in his dishonest documentary portrayal of it.'

What are you saying is dishonest?
Carver has left the building.
clapping clapping friends

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:45 pm

@Sceptic wrote:
@Pennypennypenny wrote:The Arab praying is truly astonishing. Why? Why did they do it? It had no place in events. And as for the roaring and smashing of the bed well I'm dumbfounded.
Personally i feel the arab praying was some sort of masonic distress symbol to any fellow masons who may be around of the law enforcement variety
I wondered if this might have been orchestrated to take attention away from the wardrobe? but I guess 'Smithman' was back by then...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lWXrpwC28yU/SeWIMTmVCRI/AAAAAAAAFPY/nE7vblsJa30/s1600-h/never_get_to_hollywood.png

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lWXrpwC28yU/SeWH2f8IqNI/AAAAAAAAFPQ/COdZzWzhRkU/s1600-h/prayers.png

Excerpt from one of the GNR officers who witnessed G fall to his knees...

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2009/04/gerry-mccann-placed-both-knees-on-floor.html

Not sure why I cannot "insert" the images... perhaps because there .png and not jpg? Anyway,

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:49 pm

@ultimaThule wrote:Maybe s/he'll be back as 'CarvingKnife' or somesuch and will provide enlightenment, if not 'revelation', worriedmum big grin 

I wonder whether GM would convert to Islam if he got a taste of life in Belmarsh?
or 'CAVA'.... given how some are known to like a drop of the stuff...

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Those images are bizarre. Speechless!

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:38 pm

My money's on a distraction. Something so bizarre that it totally throws the observers into wondering what the hell is going on. A distraction to give someone else time to do something without being observed? Perhaps a telltale forgotten something was still in view in another room and needed to be whisked out of sight while the investigators weren't looking? Perhaps, as mentioned, there was something in the closet that needed not to be seen immediately. Perhaps they had something on the front of their clothing that needed to be hidden from view?

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Were the police photographs of the room taken before or after this happened?

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by currio on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:44 pm

@Praiaaa wrote:is this on Youtube? have searched but can't find it... TIA
BUMP!...would love to see this too..

currio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

uiuiui

Post by MarleneP on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:48 pm

MarleneP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:52 pm

@canada12 wrote:My money's on a distraction. Something so bizarre that it totally throws the observers into wondering what the hell is going on. A distraction to give someone else time to do something without being observed? Perhaps a telltale forgotten something was still in view in another room and needed to be whisked out of sight while the investigators weren't looking? Perhaps, as mentioned, there was something in the closet that needed not to be seen immediately. Perhaps they had something on the front of their clothing that needed to be hidden from view?
It's all one massive distraction to me.

I often wonder what things folk will focus upon instead if ever the McCann case is solved? That's a discussion for another thread though don't want to go off topic.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:22 pm

@worriedmum wrote:Booooooooooooooooooooo!  Now I'll never know   lol!

spit coffee

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by currio on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:12 pm

@IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:I look forward to watching the video with subtitles.
Has this happened yet?...if so..where can I see it  high5

currio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:58 pm

@canada12 wrote:My money's on a distraction. Something so bizarre that it totally throws the observers into wondering what the hell is going on. A distraction to give someone else time to do something without being observed? Perhaps a telltale forgotten something was still in view in another room and needed to be whisked out of sight while the investigators weren't looking? Perhaps, as mentioned, there was something in the closet that needed not to be seen immediately. Perhaps they had something on the front of their clothing that needed to be hidden from view?
Yep.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:42 am

The 'distraction' thing might well have been the kind of 'Basil Fawlty' ploy that someone with a skinful of alcohol and something poking out of a wardrobe might do out of desperation and fear. 

It's worth remembering that behaviour that strikes everyone as odd is...well, exactly that: odd. And it draws our attention to the people exhibiting it. The attention of Amaral and his team was brought to the McCann's insistence on abduction because of their single-mindedness about it. Their attention was brought to the praying episode, the calling for a priest, the almost immediate inconsistencies in their stories, the colouring book 'timelines' and many more odd things. 

I can't wait to read the translation of this Portuguese programme. i'd also like to know what the estimates are for the amount of alcohol drunk by the T9 that night.

ProfessorPPlum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:37 am

@Newintown wrote:
@currio wrote:
@MaryB wrote:If it wasn't for the internet none of us would have even heard about this programme.  Was their appeals for witnesses like at the end of Crimewatch.  I wonder if those two men seen arguing ever came forward.
Too true MaryB. How long has Amarals book been published, yet the average man on the street hasn't a clue about it. Makes you wonder what this is all about. Is Portugal having a last shout before their hands are tied wave
Oh, please don't say that currio, the thought is too awful to contemplate.

It would be interesting to know when the CMTV programme was made, if it was after the CW programme was shown, or whether it was made at the same time as CW with the Portugese producers working in tandem with SY and the BBC as all of the facts couldn't be shown on CW otherwise they could be construed as liable.  CW was shown on Monday 14th Oct that's barely a month ago, could CMTV have made their programme in barely a month to counteract CW seeing as they had to get together actors/actresses, get permission to film in a venue similar to the OC if it wasn't actually filmed at the OC, get a film crew together, etc, etc.  It seems more likely it was being made at the same time as CW.  I'm hoping so as I can't believe that the BBC and SY would be so underhanded to have made a version of CW which is nothing like what really happened in May 2007 when they have made so many other CW programmes about crimes which have happened over the years and have brought justice to many, many victims.

At least all the facts from CMTV are now on Facebook together with the video, whatever happens in the future, thanks to all the efforts from so many posters here.
From http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/11/cmtv-reconstitutes-maddie-case.html "The reconstitution of the fateful evening of the disappearance involved 10 actors and was carried out at three different locations. It is the result of two weeks of work, with four days and two nights of recording. It involves unpublished images that were taken inside the apartment at the Ocean Club. It's the first time a television will show the scene of the crime that took place in the Algarve."

No information is given as to when CMTV commisioned or bought this programme or when it was made but, given its airing was unscheduled, I suspect it was filmed some considerable time after SY's production and it's possible this reconstruction was intended as a form of response, or correction, to the version shown on the edition of Crimewatch which the BBC refused to sell to Portuguese tv channels due to 'legal reasons'.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:55 am

@currio wrote:
@MaryB wrote:If it wasn't for the internet none of us would have even heard about this programme.  Was their appeals for witnesses like at the end of Crimewatch.  I wonder if those two men seen arguing ever came forward.
Too true MaryB. How long has Amarals book been published, yet the average man on the street hasn't a clue about it. Makes you wonder what this is all about. Is Portugal having a last shout before their hands are tied wave
I sincerely hope not, currio, and, as it's my belief that a number of serious crimes connected to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann were committed in the jurisdiction of the UK, to my mind it's more likely to be an indication that the Portuguese judiciary have reached an agreement with the CPS as to where any ensuing prosecutions should take place.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:05 am

someone has made a list of what was mentioned on the cmtv show, its not me ! interessting read, hope the show will be translated and put on youtube!

Her it is:

It was very interesting to see the reconstruction done on CMTV last night. Once again the IMO awesome Gonçalo Amaral proved that there is no way in hell that the McScams are going to shut him up and keep him from speaking the truth about what happened that night as he was a guest speaker on there too and once again spoke about the FACTS of what the PJ has discovered in the course of the investigation. The other guest speaker was a former respected inspector of the PJ Moita Flores and he too made alot of valid points and asked questions to which no-one has given answers.
In fact Moita Flores said that in this story there are many truths, none of which are the actual truth!!

There are a couple of points that do stand out and which no-one has given honest explanations for as of yet:
- How long was David Tanner in the apartment with Kate McCann for while Gerry was playing tennis?? Gerry says 30min., Kate says 30 seconds while Jane Tanner claims she was with David and both Gerry and Kate were in the apartment!

- Kate and Gerry were the first to arrive at the Tapas Bar and Kate always started her meals off with a "Daiquiri". During the course of that meal, 8 bottles of wine were consumed by the 8 adults but on the Crimewatch reconstruction reference was made to them drinking water..(LOL)

- The Tapas group claimed to have a set-up to go and see the kids but when Gerry went to the apartment he stated to the PJ that he went to pee (???) and only then decided to go and take a peek at the kids. A very valid question asked by GA was why when all the others got up to go and see the kids, they all claim to have gone and checked on Maddie, Sean and Emily but yet when the McCanns went and checked on the kids they didn't go check on anyone else's kids???

- Just how normal is it for a friend of yours to give your kids a bath?? Especially when this person has been under investigation in the UK in a case of abuse??? (This fact was made known to the PJ by mistake.....although SY was well aware)

- Where exactly was Gerry McScam at the time that Kate was screaming "they've taken her"??

- The Smiths statement that they saw Gerry McCann carrying a blonde child. I have to say I admire this family because although they have always showed (and continue to do so) goodwill in helping the PJ to solve this case, they have chosen to stay out of the media circus created by the McCanns and their media machine!

- The Reconstruction which was attempted by the PJ. This was never done because the Tapas group refused to come to Portugal to do it. 

According to GA there are only 3 FACTS that can be proven that night 

1) the hour that the kids left the creche that afternoon;

2) the fact that the SMiths paid for their dinner at 21:27;

3) the phonecall made to the police at 22:47

All the rest is in the words of Moita Flores "a story of so many truths but which no one has revealed the real truth too"...

Gonçalo Amaral also made reference to the fact that Kate McCann was extremely happy when the PJ decided to arquive the case. 

This has just been a very basic breakdown of what was discussed, any question please don't hesitate to ask and I will answer to the best of my ability!

PS. The lawyer that represents the McCanns in Portugal was also invited to be present. He declined the invitation with a written statement in which he talks a load of crap..LOL

Truthmustout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:22 am

I would love to see this

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:26 am

Thanks for that and I await a subtitled version with interest. I would appreciate anything you can say about the quote below, please  :  [ my bold]

There are a couple of points that do stand out and which no-one has given honest explanations for as of yet:
- How long was David Tanner in the apartment with Kate McScam for while Gerry was playing tennis?? Gerry says 30min., Kate says 30 seconds while Jane Tanner claims she was with David and both Gerry and Kate were in the apartment!

I have never read about any association of Jane Tanner with David Payne at this early evening hour, the time of the alleged Payne visit  [there is an error here with Payne's name ]
 I have read about Fiona Payne having said in a not so well- known statement that she was at one time in the apartment with Kate and the children, before Gerry got back from tennis. The statement ref to just before 7pm and mentions " the husband ", Kate and Gerry both claim this was his time of return from the courts....so it is Gerry being ref to by FP it would seem.

Jane with David, both in the apartment with K and G?  Or David and Jane elsewhere while K and G were in 5a? Alone ? Where?

I am really puzzled by the bold above, and am now wondering is this something I have totally missed or misunderstood in the files ?
 Or is it an error?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:32 am

I think it means Jane was with David elsewhere and it was only k and g in the apartment.
It does read correctly the other way too though like all 4 were there.
Confusing

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GRACEFUL1 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:17 am

From the UK Justice Forum

Worth a read.

Matt Oldfield

And we were all there, apart from Dave and Fiona and Fiona's mother, Dianne, at sort of five to nine, and they were, they were always sort of fairly relaxed and sort of a bit late and disorganised, I mean, that's a bit unfair, but they were certainly, they'd always be pretty much the last to arrive, they were always late for most things and you could see the light on in their apartment, you could see it from the Tapas and you could see them moving around so you knew they were still there. And so I decided that I'd go back and short of chivvy them along, because I felt a bit bad that, you know, there's just us in this restaurant, as there had been most of the week, there weren't often, erm, on one night they had a quiz and there were a few sort of more tables, erm, around that were occupied, but most of the time it was just us and I felt a bit bad that we said we'd be there at half eight and, you know, it was getting later and later and it was now coming to nine and we hadn't even got the table there to get ready to order, but by this time in the week we knew what we were going to order, so I told Rach, you know, I'll have whatever it was, I think it was, erm, probably sardines because, you know, they were pretty good, erm, so I put my order in for her to order if the waiter came back and went to try and sort of chivvy them along. But as I was leaving the Tapas area, you know, and their light going off and knowing that they were coming down and on their way, and on my way up, about at that top corner before you turn left to get round the back, as you go up the top of the hill, we sort of passed on the way down and they were on their way to the restaurant, but it seemed a bit silly not to go ahead and just sort of check on G****, even though we'd only been down there about fifteen minutes, but that was sort of a convenient time to go and do it. So I went and listened, I went, I found the time, because we'd only just been in there about fifteen minutes ago, and I just listened outside her shutters, so I just passed along that wall that goes to the two, sort of to the McCANN's apartment, so I listened outside our shutters and went along to their shutter and had a listen out there, not because I'd been asked to, but, or it's not the sort of thing you think about, it's just kind of, erm,".

4078 "You thought you might as well?"

Reply "So I thought I might as well and I can report back and they can be, you know, be reassured that everything was okay. And we talked a lot in the previous interviews about what state the shutters were in, whether they were, and they were all definitely down, there's three shutters, you know, there's, you know, two, and they're all at the same level, there was no, I would have noticed if they were, if one was up and the rest were down, it would have looked odd".

4078 "And how long would you have listened for outside that particular window?"

Reply "Erm, five or ten seconds".

4078 "It is long enough, presumably, for you to have stood still, so that you weren't making a noise yourself?"

Reply "Yeah, you'd have been fairly comfortable that you'd have heard somebody if they were sort of crying or sort of whimpering".

4078 "And did you notice anybody else around?"

Reply "No, there was nobody, you don't, you can't see the doorway from that point because it's round a, you have to go round the corner, so not into that, I didn't go into that area, but I didn't hear anything, I didn't see anything".

4078 "Okay. So what sort of time was it when you did that listening check outside Madeleine's room?"

Reply "Well this would have been, I'd have set off about five to nine or just before nine, and so that round trip would have taken me three or four minutes maybe, because on this occasion I didn't go into our apartment, so it was just walk up, sort of ten or twenty seconds outside the two shutters and then back round".

4078 "Do you remember what the weather was like then?"

Reply "Erm, it wasn't, erm, not specifically, it was a better day on the Thursday than it was on the Wednesday, because we had rain, and I think it was sort of warmer and bit more clear, I don't remember the, it may have been a bit cloudy, but I don't remember specifically".

4078 "Okay".

Reply "I think the moon was out later on so, I had the impression that the moon was out later on, so it may not have been, it may have been more clear".

4078 "And you said it was just turning dark?"

Reply "Yeah".

4078 "But it was turning dark. I am just trying to sort of illustrate whether there was any light on that area, if you would have been able to see if it was?"

Reply "Well it wasn't murky, I mean, you were close to the shutters, they're sort of white and they're lined, I think it'd be fairly obvious if there was a dark gap along the bottom, if they'd been raised particularly".

4078 "Okay. So take me through from there then, what happened after that?"

Reply "So, erm, back to the table, erm, we have, oh, back to the table, Gerry got up to go and, to go and check on his kids, I mean, and I'd come back and said, you know, I didn't hear any noise when I listened outside your room, so I thought it was a little bit odd that, you know, not kind of a wounded pride that he sort of didn't trust me, but, erm, I just thought, oh, you know, I've just checked you don't really need to check and sort of, you know, sort of go back, but, erm, he sort of got up and went back to check on, erm, on his kids. But, you know, you don't, you know, we're all sort of responsible for our own children and you wouldn't sort of say, you know, you don't need to do that, I just sort of felt, oh I've listened, you don't need to do that because I've kind of just done it, but I hadn't gone into the apartment, so, erm".

4078 "Did you actually say that or you just thought that to yourself?"

Reply "Yeah, I thought that, you know, I'd said that everything was sort of quiet, I listened outside the shutters, but, you know, they went back up, erm, and said he was going to check. Erm, I know that Jane went, erm, went up, and I think that's because E*** had been, I think E*** had not been well that morning and I think that's, I can't remember whether she had any breakfast, but I don't think she'd been particularly well that morning, or she was sort of a bit off colour not sort of being particularly unwell, but maybe, I think the kids hadn't settle particularly well and that's why they, erm, Russell and Jane had come separately in the evening, and so she went back, erm, to check on, presumably to check on, to check on her kids and then came back and we, erm, had starters by then".

4078 "Okay. So Gerry has gone off almost straight away after you got back?"

Reply "Yeah".

Jane Tanner

4078    “Backtrack a little.  How long after Gerry had gone was it before you went to do your check?”

Reply    “Well I think it must have been, well it must have been at least five minutes, if not more, because, I say, because he was gone, before I actually left there had been the conversations about him being waylaid.  So, I mean, if, I think it must have been sort of five or ten minutes, five or ten minutes after he’d gone.   I can’t say for sure, but”.

Reply    “Yeah.  Erm, I’m just trying to, well I’ve walked out of the, walked out of the, erm, the Tap, you know, walked sort of into the reception of the Tapas Bar and obviously walked up the road.  I remember I was wearing, because it was cold, I’d got Russell’s big, I’d borrowed one of his, erm, fleeces, so I’d got a big sort of fleece, it probably came down to about here, but then I’d got flip-flops on and cropped trousers, because I’d only got, I didn’t take jeans, I know I didn’t take jeans on holiday, and then.  Oh I’m sidetracking a bit, but that’s why I knew one of the pictures in the paper wasn’t from the holiday, because I hadn’t got jeans on the holiday with me, so.  Erm, yeah, and I’d got cropped trousers on and just flip-flops, so I can remember sort of walking, I couldn’t walk that quickly because I’d got these silly flip-flops on and I couldn’t walk that, that well in them, so to speak.  Erm, and I walked, I was walking up the road and I can’t remember exactly, I know this,  I know, I think Gerry thinks he was somewhere different to where I think they were standing, but I was fairly sure, as I walked up the road, they were standing, one of them was in the road and one of them was just on the edge of the pavement, but I thought it was on the side of the road that I was walking, but I know Gerry thinks they were the other side.  But I thought they were closer by, because as I walked by, I almost did go to sort of acknowledge them and I thought at that point ‘Oh they were cha cha cha’ and I did think, you know, I didn’t, I didn’t know whether they’d seen me or not, but I did actually go to acknowledge them and I think if they’d have been that far away I don’t know whether I would have sort of almost gone to say hello, but.  But they were talking quite (inaudible), so I just carried on, you know, up, up the road.  I mean, I thought they were, as you’re going up here, I thought they were more, erm, again I know this is where me and Gerry differ, but I thought they were sort of more near the little alleyway.  I think sort of”.

4078    “Is that the alleyway, sorry, would that be (inaudible)?”

Reply    “Yeah, sort of here.  I thought they were sort of round this sort of bit here”.

4078    “Yeah, so on the plan that you have drawn can you put a cross where you”.

Reply    “Yeah”.

4078    “I know you are uncertain because you think Gerry’s recollection is different, but as far as you can remember”.

Reply    “Well I think one of them was in the road and I think, I thought it was Jez in the road because he had the pram.  And I don’t know which, I can’t remember which way he was facing.  No, I mean, I think I remember in my statement I did say, but I can’t remember now which way he was facing.  And I thought Gerry was almost like on the edge of the pavement or just, just in the road sort of, but definitely sort of by that, sort of more by this alleyway.  I don’t think they were by the apartment gate, I thought they were sort of a bit further down, down the road than that”.

4078    “So where would the apartment gate be then?”

Reply    “Probably here I should think”.

4078    “And that would lead down to the roadside door of their apartment or the poolside door of their apartment?”

Reply    “That leads to the poolside door”.

4078    “Right.  So you think they were quite a bit further down?”

Reply    “I think, yeah, I mean, somewhere within this, I don’t think they were right outside the gate for sure.  I don’t, I’m not sure, but they were definitely, I definitely can’t remember them being right over here, purely because I know I did go to acknowledge them and I don’t think if they were over there I would have thought to acknowledge them.  Because it was almost like ‘Oh did I ignore them as I walked past’, you know, it was almost that thought in my head, you know, ‘Should I have stopped to say hello’.  And now obviously I wished I bloody had.  But, you know, sort of, so I think, I, I’m still convinced they were nearer to that side of the road than that side of the road”.

4078    “So you come out of the Tapas Bar and presumably you have walked along that way, have you?”

Reply    “Yeah, I’ve come out here, through the gate”.

4078    “And that is up the hill, is it?”

Reply    “And up the hill, yeah”.

4078    “And when you have gone past Gerry and Jez whereabouts have they been in relation to you?”

Reply    “If I’m walking this way, they were sort of”.

4078    “So they were to your right?”

Reply    “Yeah”.

4078    “Okay.  Go on”.

Reply    “So, yeah, so I went past them, erm, up to the, and then walking up to the top of the road and then, as I got to the top, this person, somebody walked across the top of the road with, with a child.  And obviously at that point I just thought ‘Oh it’s somebody taking their kid to bed’, so to speak”.

4078    “What about other people, what other noises?”

Reply    “No, I mean, there was no, apart from Gerry, well apart from Gerry and Jez there was nobody else around.  And I think when you went down to the, often when we went down to the, erm, Tapas Bar there was people then because it was earlier and I think a lot of people had said we’re eating earlier, so were often going home almost as we were coming down, so you would see people walking around then, whereas, as it got later, it did turn into more sort of a ghost town type, so.  So, yeah, I didn’t really see anybody.  I’d say, I think, again, which made me thought it was even odder, I think when I’d been to check other nights at that time I probably hadn’t seen anybody before, it was more earlier that you saw people carrying their children around”.

4078    “What time would this have been around?”

Reply    “I’d say it was around ten past nine’ish”.

Jeremy Wilkins

We returned to our apartment. We decided to spend the evening-in, watching television. Our son was awake and unable to sleep. I decided to take him for a walk in his pram. I left about 8.15 pm – 8.30 pm. I was pushing the pram around the complex and went to the toilet near the bar. I couldn't see inside the restaurant. As I got the baby to sleep, I was on my way back to the apartment. I came out of the top road. I met him near some stairs and a ground floor flat.

There was a gate leading up to some stairs. I was pretty certain that he had left the apartment. We spoke for a few minutes. He said 'you're on walking duty'. I said I was staying in and the pro's and con's and what to do with the children. He said that if he was staying two (2) weeks, he may stay in one night. I don't remember anyone else walk past with a child. The conversation lasted for about three (3) to five (5) minutes. He was acting completely normal from what I know of him so far.

I then walked back to the apartment. I had dinner, watched a DVD and went to bed at about 11 pm.

The doorbell woke us up at about 1 am. It was the resort manager who I knew to be John and one of Jerry's friends. I think his name was Matt. He is white, slim, tall with greying hair. From previous conversations I knew him to be a diabetic specialist. We met him on the plane on the way to the destination. Matt said words to the effect that Jerry's daughter had been abducted, and that Jerry said he had seen me and wanted to know if I had seen anything. I said 'You're joking'. I offered help but they said there was nothing that could be done at that stage. We remained in the apartment but could see people around the pool and at the front with torches. I also saw the police arriving. We then went to bed.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:01:01 AM by pathfinder73 »

GRACEFUL1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:34 pm

Was David Payne at the Tapas between 9:30-10:00pm?

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum