The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 16:54

15 November 2013 | Posted by astro  Leave a Comment  

Unedited images of what happened on the fateful night of the 3rd of May of 2007, at the Ocean Club resort.

by: Paulo João Santos

CMTV (channel 8 on MEO) presents tomorrow, between 21h15 and 22h15, an unpublished programme dedicated to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: the reconstitution of the evening of the 3rd of May of 2007, the last time the British child was seen alive in Praia da Luz, in Lagos.

The trip to the Ocean Club, the resort where the McCann family was staying, lasts eight minutes, during which viewers will have the opportunity to follow, with rigour, what happened that evening when the little girl, then aged three, disappeared from the room where she was sleeping with her twin siblings.

The reconstitution of the fateful evening of the disappearance involved 10 actors and was carried out at three different locations. It is the result of two weeks of work, with four days and two nights of recording. It involves unpublished images that were taken inside the apartment at the Ocean Club. It's the first time a television will show the scene of the crime that took place in the Algarve.

The 'Maddie Special' also gathers four reports about the most striking moments of the investigation - which recently suffered a new impulse - and a debate with the personalities that followed all the incidents of the case step by step: Gonçalo Amaral, the inspector who was responsible for the investigation; and Rui Pereira, then the minister of Internal Affairs. The conversation will also have the participation of criminal psychologist Maria do Sameiro and Moita Flores, a university professor and former PJ inspector.

in: Correio da Manhã, 15.11.2013

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/11/cmtv-reconstitutes-maddie-case.html

Back to top Go down

Re: CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case

Post by tiny on 15.11.13 16:57

Sounds interesting  thumbup

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 15.11.13 16:59

candyfloss wrote:CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case

15 November 2013 | Posted by astro  Leave a Comment  

Unedited images of what happened on the fateful night of the 3rd of May of 2007, at the Ocean Club resort.

by: Paulo João Santos

CMTV (channel 8 on MEO) presents tomorrow, between 21h15 and 22h15, an unpublished programme dedicated to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: the reconstitution of the evening of the 3rd of May of 2007, the last time the British child was seen alive in Praia da Luz, in Lagos.

The trip to the Ocean Club, the resort where the McCann family was staying, lasts eight minutes, during which viewers will have the opportunity to follow, with rigour, what happened that evening when the little girl, then aged three, disappeared from the room where she was sleeping with her twin siblings.

The reconstitution of the fateful evening of the disappearance involved 10 actors and was carried out at three different locations. It is the result of two weeks of work, with four days and two nights of recording. It involves unpublished images that were taken inside the apartment at the Ocean Club. It's the first time a television will show the scene of the crime that took place in the Algarve.

The 'Maddie Special' also gathers four reports about the most striking moments of the investigation - which recently suffered a new impulse - and a debate with the personalities that followed all the incidents of the case step by step: Gonçalo Amaral, the inspector who was responsible for the investigation; and Rui Pereira, then the minister of Internal Affairs. The conversation will also have the participation of criminal psychologist Maria do Sameiro and Moita Flores, a university professor and former PJ inspector.

in: Correio da Manhã, 15.11.2013

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/11/cmtv-reconstitutes-maddie-case.html
Thanks I tried to post that on wrong thread! V interesting

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 15.11.13 17:00

That's very interesting. 

I'm having lunch at my favourite Portuguese restaurant tomorrow and I'll ask if they'll be showing the programme in the evening - if so, I'll be going back for tapas  yes 

If not, can anyone provide a link to stream the programme live tomorrow night?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 17:00

Yes, Portugal doing their own version of Crimewatch, we will have to wait and see their take on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 17:02

Just seen this

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 28s
You can watch the #McCann recon here http://tvtutti.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/cmtv.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 15.11.13 17:30

CEOP you ARE the weakest link. Goodbye.

Don't tell me the phantom file wiper has struck again. Seems the Toronto police are not happy bunnies.

UK getting a bit of a name for withholding vital evidence about British paedophiles from foreign investigators. Wonder why?

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 15.11.13 17:51

Hmmm I wonder ….

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 15.11.13 20:08

I hope someone can record it and maybe put on youtube?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 15.11.13 21:44

I wonder why Mr. A. is taking part in view of the ongoing trial.   He has remained silent for so long.  It appears he doesn't  see it as being detremental to his 
defence.   Sounds like good news for him re. the libel trial imo.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Briohazard on 15.11.13 21:51

@lj wrote:I hope someone can record it and maybe put on youtube?
Yes please. I'm in Australia and highly doubt it will be shown here!

Briohazard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 15.11.13 23:15

@Mirage wrote:

Don't tell me the phantom file wiper has struck again. Seems the  Toronto police are not happy bunnies.

UK getting a bit of a name for withholding vital evidence about British paedophiles from foreign investigators. Wonder why?
If this is true, then F*CK*NG HELL!

WHAT is the point of CEOP? It sure ain't to protect CHILDREN.

angry2

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 16.11.13 1:47

@Lance De Boils wrote:
@Mirage wrote:

Don't tell me the phantom file wiper has struck again. Seems the  Toronto police are not happy bunnies.

If this is true, then F*CK*NG HELL!

WHAT is the point of CEOP? It sure ain't to protect CHILDREN.

angry2
Corporate Enabling Of Paedophilia by the sounds of it

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 16.11.13 2:01

LDB wrote:

WHAT is the point of CEOP?

It would appear to be an 'organisation' where middle aged men 'ogle' pictures and videos, every day, of very young 'exploited' children, for 'research' purposes.
And, on occasion, actually go to foreign countries and ask personally if a 'madam' can provide young children for them, and if the children are too 'old' ask if there are any children that are even 'younger'

At least that is what the Ex CEO of CEOP did!

All these 'caring' middle aged men watching these videos and seeing 'disgusting' images all day and then telling anyone that'll listen that THEY and only THEY ( the Ceop gang) are responsible for 'protecting' these very young vulnerable, mainly girls, children from disgusting, perverted, middle aged men.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys on 16.11.13 5:18

@jeanmonroe wrote:LDB wrote:

WHAT is the point of CEOP?

It would appear to be an 'organisation' where middle aged men 'ogle' pictures and videos, every day, of very young 'exploited' children, for 'research' purposes.
And, on occasion, actually go to foreign countries and ask personally if a 'madam' can provide young children for them, and if the children are too 'old' ask if there are any children that are even 'younger'

At least that is what the Ex CEO of CEOP did!

All these 'caring' middle aged men watching these videos and seeing 'disgusting' images all day and then telling anyone that'll listen that THEY and only THEY ( the Ceop gang) are responsible for 'protecting' these very young vulnerable, mainly girls, children from disgusting, perverted, middle aged men.
I am SHOCKED to be honest. 18 months ago they told them the names. WTF. Yes the people we need to fear near our children are the ones that are responsible for their welfare, teachers, social workers, doctors, etc. Its like a new epidemic and it is spreading too fast. The internet largely has enabled this, although we are told it is no worse now then years ago yeh....who is doing the STATS.......

Back to the programme i hope we can see this and it gets translated. I think this could be just what is needed and will hopefully enable all of us to really see what was going on and see how easy it would be to take a child from the apartment. I am quite excited about it.

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa on 16.11.13 9:05

Shocked and saddened by this. Is there no safe haven for the exploited?

Praiaaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 16.11.13 9:17

Why is there this constant reference to child sex abuse on this site? The only reference to it on official records are the Gasper statements. I for one don't think that the disgusting crimes around paedophilia are worth debating here.

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.11.13 9:30

@Woburn_exile wrote:Why is there this constant reference to child sex abuse on this site? The only reference to it on official records are the Gasper statements. I for one don't think that the disgusting crimes around paedophilia are worth debating here.
Perhaps because it was the first thing the McCanns started screaming, without a shred of evidence, and have been screaming for the last 7 years.
Hellish Lairs, gangs of Paedos, stolen to order for trafficking . . .
And then totally ludicrous allegations against dead persons, accusing them of having exactly the same propensities.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 16.11.13 9:42

@PeterMac wrote:
@Woburn_exile wrote:Why is there this constant reference to child sex abuse on this site? The only reference to it on official records are the Gasper statements. I for one don't think that the disgusting crimes around paedophilia are worth debating here.
Perhaps because it was the first thing the McCanns started screaming, without a shred of evidence, and have been screaming for the last 7 years.
Hellish Lairs, gangs of Paedos, stolen to order for trafficking . . .
And then totally ludicrous allegations against dead persons, accusing them of having exactly the same propensities.

Agreed Peter but given the Gasper allegations/statements It's a little bit too close to home IMO.

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 16.11.13 11:57

@IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:Europeans have long called pedophilia the English disease.
English [ middle class ] disease .  

I still think they did not want her found as there would be proof that they over sedated her leading to death .

IMO I have stated before it's considered a fact, that they all shall we say, have a colourful background , when was the last time you holidayed with people from all corners of the UK . 

The Nonce angle has always niggled . if abuse was going on , if her body is / was ever discovered with all the hallmarks associated with abuse , they they could say that was done by the pedo perpetrator , get the answer in first . [ so i think something either there, or historically is amiss . ]

Like rats you are never more than a few feet from a beast . trouble is they mostly hold high office , law , bank , council  DOCTORS .... etc.

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED on 16.11.13 12:34

@stillsloppingout wrote:
@IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:Europeans have long called pedophilia the English disease.
English [ middle class ] disease .  

I still think they did not want her found as there would be proof that they over sedated her leading to death .

IMO I have stated before it's considered a fact, that they all shall we say, have a colourful background , when was the last time you holidayed with people from all corners of the UK . 

The Nonce angle has always niggled . if abuse was going on , if her body is / was ever discovered with all the hallmarks associated with abuse , they they could say that was done by the pedo perpetrator , get the answer in first . [ so i think something either there, or historically is amiss . ]

Like rats you are never more than a few feet from a beast . trouble is they mostly hold high office , law , bank , council  DOCTORS .... etc.
Alot of truth in what you say my friend.

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.11.13 13:28

Hi Daisy, I deleted your post with the quotes, and agree with what you said and have deleted those two posts now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 16.11.13 13:31

candyfloss wrote:Hi Daisy, I deleted your post with the quotes, and agree with what you said and have deleted those two posts now.
Thank you Candyfloss, much appreciated.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 16.11.13 13:35

I do think the paedophillia angle is yet another red herring in this case, as PeterMac said it was spoon fed by those who want attention taken away from the real 'areas of concern' IMO

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum