The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate McCann 'exhausted'...The Mirror

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate McCann 'exhausted'...The Mirror

Post by Cristobell on 15.11.13 16:15

@plebgate wrote:Why is she growing her hair, it looks awful? imo.  Is there anybody who can tell us whether this has something to do with stress or the likes?

She looks very, very thin, her hair is long and "lifeless" and her face does look aged in the past couple of  years.  Due to  Stress or  could it be down to too much running and not enough calories taken in and dashing around being Ambassador and being on tv/radio?
When a woman like Kate stops taking care of her hair, it is a sign of stress and despression, and her face is very tense and showing the strain. I would say she is aware of it, hence her comments about lack of sleep. I should imagine it was a nightmare going along to the Gala, especially as it appears she did not have Gerry by her side.  It must have been an excrutiating experience - most if not all of the people attending will be aware of the controversy surrounding this case and by now must know that the majority of the public simply do not believe the McCanns.  As the wonderful Hobs keeps telling us, lying is very stressful and she had an entire evening of it on her own.  

I express the same concerns as others on this thread, and I hope to God, Scotland Yard know what they are doing.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 15.11.13 16:19

@ultimaThule wrote:
@Rasputin wrote:You only have to take a glance at Tony Bliar to see what guilt can do to a person .
You mean they get religion and prance around the world in handmade suits & boots like the meglomaniacs they are? laughat
I remember reading somewhere that Tony Blair had a massive picture of the Sacred Heart in all 7 of his residences.  I like to think he his conscience is troubling him.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys on 15.11.13 16:38

@Cristobell wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Why is she growing her hair, it looks awful? imo.  Is there anybody who can tell us whether this has something to do with stress or the likes?

She looks very, very thin, her hair is long and "lifeless" and her face does look aged in the past couple of  years.  Due to  Stress or  could it be down to too much running and not enough calories taken in and dashing around being Ambassador and being on tv/radio?
When a woman like Kate stops taking care of her hair, it is a sign of stress and despression, and her face is very tense and showing the strain. I would say she is aware of it, hence her comments about lack of sleep. I should imagine it was a nightmare going along to the Gala, especially as it appears she did not have Gerry by her side.  It must have been an excrutiating experience - most if not all of the people attending will be aware of the controversy surrounding this case and by now must know that the majority of the public simply do not believe the McCanns.  As the wonderful Hobs keeps telling us, lying is very stressful and she had an entire evening of it on her own.  

I express the same concerns as others on this thread, and I hope to God, Scotland Yard know what they are doing.
I found this photo quite telling. Madeliene is what about 2 here? In 2 years her mum aged 10 years, what happened this was BEFORE she went missing she looks really young to be honest in her twenties not nearly 40. She looks so happy here its quite sad really but she aged rapidly on the 4th May, OR she was already under signs of depression and perhaps lack of sleep with the 3 young chlildren to care for.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/49may11/sun9511mk.JPG

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 15.11.13 16:51

@ultimaThule wrote:IMO KM's appearance suggests she may suffer from more than one physical disorder, but when I attempted to draw attention to this on another thread shortly after joining this site my post was deleted so I've avoided any further reference to what, to me, seems obvious.
I dont see it as 'physical'..She looks 'stressed' ....as you would be considering the extraordinary details of this case.

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 16:52

@Mirage wrote:IJ

"I have despised them both after Gerry's "And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?" with kate nodding her head.

No that's not true: it was after the "it's like dining in your backyard" which gave away they really did not care at all for their kids."

-----------------------------------

And if a complete stranger can despise them both for saying that, just imagine what their remaining children are going to feel in due course. No wonder she looks raddled. A gamble that so obviously is never going to pay off and effectively loses you everything in the end anyway.
The inevitable outcome of having made a truly Faustian faux pas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 16:53

@ultimaThule wrote:

IMO KM's appearance suggests she may suffer from more than one physical disorder, but when I attempted to draw attention to this on another thread shortly after joining this site my post was deleted so I've avoided any further reference to what, to me, seems obvious.
On the other hand, she may be preparing for making the appropriate impression on Judge de Melo y Castro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 17:00

@Cristobell wrote:

Has anybody else here pondered what they would do, what they would say, if they ever got a chance to talk to either of them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 15.11.13 17:15

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:

Has anybody else here pondered what they would do, what they would say, if they ever got a chance to talk to either of them?
Nothing could be as bad as the night you lost her. Do the right thing by your remaining children and release everyone from continued pain. The route you have chosen is not the right one. This way spells misery heaped on misery.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 15.11.13 17:38

@lj wrote:
I have despised them both after Gerry's "And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?" with kate nodding her head.

No that's not true: it was after the "it's like dining in your backyard" which gave away they really did not care at all for their kids.
I began to despise the McCanns on the occasion of their first televised 'appeal' on the evening of 4 May when wee Gerry read his carefully prepared speech in which he made it clear they were seeking 'the best possible outcome for ourselves' ... pause for hand/arm squeeze from his spouse... 'and for Madeleine'. 

Since then, my loathing for this pair has gone from strength to strength and I have no reason to doubt it will grow ad infintum.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 15.11.13 18:25

@thetruthbeknown wrote:
@canada12 wrote:
@thetruthbeknown wrote:
@canada12 wrote:"And the lows… the dread of knowing what happened and the dread of not knowing what happened.”

Or the dread of being found out.
bit of a freudian slip there?
I think she probably meant to say "the dread of finding out what happened" and let a big Freudian slip get away from her, and then she had to correct it.
I could write a page essay on that sentence she said there lol big grin

The thing is we have a natural process of 'selecting' what to say, its unconscious, but sometimes we interupt that process as it doesn't take into consideration the situation, or 'sensitivity' etc..its literally 'the truth'..its why police officers always put down the ermms and ummms in statements for analysis, as its interuption to the natural process of 'what we know'. I think she was relaxed in this situation and let slip a little...'Knowing' is only used for having a previous 'knowledge' you are right in your suggestion of 'finding out' or 'learning what had happened' would be the other phrase we would expect.
Also, going on the theory of 'erms' breaking up..jane payne has always been of interest to me, as one that may 'hesitate' and be at 'odds' with the situation. there was one interview where she repeated the same phrase more than twice..it was 'things were different that night' She was talking about the 'checking' system..she should of been pressed more on that statement, but wasnt. Cant remember what interview or statement it was, but I certainly picked up on it and felt it was a way of her trying to indicate something without 'implicating' if you know what I mean. Her erms during her rogatory was also telling..it flowed quite well but was telling at this point:

[color:231f=000000]So the idea of a MARK WARNER holiday sort of came up then really, thinking oh that would be great with the kids and it would also the adults some time to do some sports, we’re all quite sporty, we’re particular into sort of water sports and others into tennis, so we thought well, you know, it would be a nice, a nice holiday.  Erm, Dave’s idea was Portugal.  Erm, I’d never been to Portugal before and he’d been, erm, at least once before (inaudible), erm, a few years ago with his sister and he, he was always very keen to go back.  Erm, and I hadn’t been, it sounded nice, so we sort of looked at the Portugal website and thought well it’s good flight times for the kids, erm, it was quite early on in the season there so we were sort of in two minds whether it might be warm enough, et cetera.  But, but spoke to others, erm, at that point I think, erm, we put it to, I think they were the only four, erm, three families we put it to really and Jane and Russell were very keen immediately as were sort of Matt and Rachael and Kate and Gerry were a bit undecided.  Erm, and this always haunts me, erm, because Kate, huh, what had she said, when I was sort of twisting her arm really, she was unsure, I think Gerry was immediately quite keen, erm, to come and Kate had said, when I rang up, she said ‘I don’t know why I’ve just got an uneasy feeling about it’.  And I don’t know why she said that, I don’t think she even knows, I never mentioned it to her since, but she said, you know, that was it really, but Gerry was so keen that she just sort of thought okay let’s go for it.  And I think also they’d booked quite a few other breaks around that time so they were less  keen to come”.

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KayHill on 15.11.13 18:46

Had no idea about the nature of this forum when I signed up. It's got very little to do with Madeleine and hoping for her to be found, instead it's all about the McCann hate show. It's understendable doubting the parents or not knowing what happened but the amount of speculation mixed with some facts is over the top. I've seen posters who make good points and different views is always welcome but again, a few on here take it way over the top.

KayHill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 on 15.11.13 19:04

There's a great deal of good debate on here and most people think that sadly Madeleine is no longer on this earth, because most of us believe the dogs alerts.

Probably the disruptors and detractors are the ones who post the most ludicrous stuff. This thread is about the Mirror article and regrettably I have no sympathy for the Mcs.  Their stories and inconsistencies started from the very beginning of their 'abduction' tale.

If K is now exhausted because she can't sleep it makes me wonder what keeps her awake now.  She told Jane Hill she slept normally after 5 days of Madeleine vanishing.  So what's happened in the last couple of months that's changed?  In July 2008 they were de-arguidoed and if they'd have kept quiet the world would've forgotten them (except for us haters etc_)  IMO they so loved the celeb culture they thought they were part of they hogged the limelight.  Going on Oprah's show, guests on LK, This Morning and they thought they were revered.

Six years down the line this has backfired badly on them because many, many more folk are looking at the PJ files, reading Amaral's book, Gerry's blogs and McCannfiles etc.  They've destroyed Dr Amaral and Tony Bennett financially and the lives of numerous families with the front page non-stories supplied by media manipulators.  So I feel no pity or remorse for not feeling sorry for exhausted Kate and if that makes hard reading for some then maybe this isn't the right forum for you.

My pity and sadness is totally for the main victim in this who is rarely mentioned by her parents: Madeleine Beth McCann

jay2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 15.11.13 19:15

@KayHill wrote:Had no idea about the nature of this forum when I signed up. It's got very little to do with Madeleine and hoping for her to be found, instead it's all about the McCann hate show. It's understendable doubting the parents or not knowing what happened but the amount of speculation mixed with some facts is over the top. I've seen posters who make good points and different views is always welcome but again, a few on here take it way over the top.
The nature of this forum as far as I can tell is the TRUTH, that was shown by the original investigation..and if this present investigation is what its cracked up to be it will come to the same result..As much as you would like to 'hope she will be found'..the evidence showed that she unfortunately died in the apartment...

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 20:04

Wanting to know the truth and why people who aren't telling it are allowed to get away with it does not mean that I am hateful.

P.S. Thetruthbeknown, it's Fiona Payne, not Jane.

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 15.11.13 20:15

@Mirage wrote:IJ

"I have despised them both after Gerry's "And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?" with kate nodding her head.

No that's not true: it was after the "it's like dining in your backyard" which gave away they really did not care at all for their kids."

-----------------------------------

And if a complete stranger can despise them both for saying that, just imagine what their remaining children are going to feel in due course. No wonder she looks raddled. A gamble that so obviously is never going to pay off and effectively loses you everything in the end anyway.
So true, Mirage. I have often thought that justice will come trough the twins. They will read and learn and God help them the day it sinks in. Like it was not Dr. Amaral but the conning couple who did hurt the search, it is not the internet nutters, but again the pathetic parents who will bring the biggest hurt to the twins.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 15.11.13 20:16

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Wanting to know the truth and why people who aren't telling it are allowed to get away with it does not mean that I am hateful.

P.S. Thetruthbeknown, it's Fiona Payne, not Jane.
Oops sorry...so much reading the names get muddled  smilie

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.11.13 20:17

I did like the sound of Jane Payne though!

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 15.11.13 20:24

I don't hate the McCanns, I would question though, why, if the Tapas group really do not know what happened to MM, they all refused to take part in a reconstruction, because if there is the possibility of finding this child, you would expect them all to want to do.

I just think the truth needs to be discovered about this sad case, not just for MM's sake but also for the twins, because this will go on forever for them too.

With regard to this mirror article, KM is once again talking about 'disappearing'

She is currently involved in a libel trial in which she claims that she felt suicidal because Amaral made the claim that MM had died in the apartment on 3 rd May.

You wouldn't expect her to feel like this at a time when, on the face of it, everything is going well for her, now that SY are investigating, and the Portuguese have reopened the case. You would expect her to be hopeful, that she could be reunited with her daughter, or at least hopeful that finally there would be some answers.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 15.11.13 20:24

@ultimaThule wrote:

IMO KM's appearance suggests she may suffer from more than one physical disorder, but when I attempted to draw attention to this on another thread shortly after joining this site my post was deleted so I've avoided any further reference to what, to me, seems obvious.
Can you whisper it in my ear, UT? Or just pm is:winkwink: 

IMO Kate suffers from anorexia, a condition that, like addictions, really never goes away. Some say in anorexia it is all about control.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 15.11.13 20:31

@suzyjohnson wrote:I don't hate the McCanns, I would question though, why, if the Tapas group really do not know what happened to MM, they all refused to take part in a reconstruction, because if there is the possibility of finding this child, you would expect them all to want to do.

I just think the truth needs to be discovered about this sad case, not just for MM's sake but also for the twins, because this will go on forever for them too.

With regard to this mirror article, KM is once again talking about 'disappearing'

She is currently involved in a libel trial in which she claims that she felt suicidal because Amaral made the claim that MM had died in the apartment on 3 rd May.

You wouldn't expect her to feel like this at a time when, on the face of it, everything is going well for her, now that SY are investigating, and the Portuguese have reopened the case. You would expect her to be hopeful, that she could be reunited with her daughter, or at least hopeful that finally there would be some answers.
In the McCannfiles there are emails between Leics police and Portugal about that, interesting reading. Certainly if it had been me there would of been no doubt of wanting to take part to aid the investigation...it all seemed to revolve around the McCanns, and how it would affect them..although they all seemed to put it down to not seeing how it could 'be helpful' in finding Madeleine...

files are here: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id279.html

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 15.11.13 20:42

@KayHill wrote:Had no idea about the nature of this forum when I signed up. It's got very little to do with Madeleine and hoping for her to be found, instead it's all about the McCann hate show. It's understendable doubting the parents or not knowing what happened but the amount of speculation mixed with some facts is over the top. I've seen posters who make good points and different views is always welcome but again, a few on here take it way over the top.
With regard to the 'McCann hate show', what I see on this site is the occasional venting of the sheer frustration felt at watching those who perpetrate crimes against children evade the law by those who are determined to ensure justice is done for Madeleine McCann.

Perhaps you'd care to contribute by positing your theory as to why and how this child disappeared, or disseminating between what you regard to be 'speculation' and 'some facts'?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 15.11.13 20:55

Perhaps you would better suited else where then as this forum IS for Madeleine and getting justice for her and it is BECAUSE of her parents
 that she still has not been found.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 15.11.13 20:56

Kate says the pain WAS unbearable not IS unbearable. and what does a Tricky time mean for the Mother of a misssing child?

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 15.11.13 21:17

Now is the time to have a simple scenario put to Kate, away from Gerry, asking 3 simple questions in various ways.
The answer is in there, we are not just saying to KM "OH FFFS tell the TREWTH"

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 15.11.13 23:05

@Woburn_exile wrote:Now is the time to have a simple scenario put to Kate, away from Gerry, asking 3 simple questions in various ways.
The answer is in there, we are not just saying to KM "OH FFFS tell the TREWTH"

How easily a term like MURD DER flows off a Glaswegian Tongue

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum