The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate McCann 'exhausted'...The Mirror

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann 'exhausted'...The Mirror

Post by thetruthbeknown on 14.11.13 23:37

An apparent 'exclusive' from the daily mirror: of how exhausted Kate is as shes finding it difficult to sleep....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-mum-kate-mccann-2793227

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann 'exhausted'...The Mirror

Post by chillyheat on 14.11.13 23:55

I just so wish the McCanns would go off in the general direction of f*** angry2

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DonNewbery on 15.11.13 0:01

@thetruthbeknown wrote:An apparent 'exclusive' from the daily mirror: of how exhausted Kate is as shes finding it difficult to sleep....

This has to be the most amusing lie KM has ever told ... the reason for her lack of sleep. The real truth is that she is obviously absolutely s***ting herself that she'll be found out/arrested v soon.

DonNewbery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 15.11.13 0:07

This is to prepare us fr her inability to go back to Portugal and of course Gerry will stay with her in an act of support

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 15.11.13 0:20

Didn't see any signs of exhaustion when she was running the London Marathon or at the school fun run IIRC.

If I was feeling exhausted or drained, the last thing I would be doing is running freakin marathons and fun runs.    Can't sleep now, but we were led to believe she had  no trouble sleeping a week after Maddie disappeared,  weren't we?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 15.11.13 0:20

But this photo was taken a couple of weeks ago at the BBC radio 4 studio when she made the appeal on behalf of Missing People.
She has said herself that she was sleeping fine within days of Madeleine's disappearance. Scotland Yard have been reviewing this case for two and half years, it is now conducting an investigation and Portugal have reopened the case, so why would she start losing sleep six and a half years later?

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee on 15.11.13 0:23

The former GP told how she has endured a “tricky couple of months
Which months would these be? The last few months? Why? The last few months seem to be bothering her more than the years since May 3rd 2007 when her first-born disappeared.

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 15.11.13 0:24

"And the lows… the dread of knowing what happened and the dread of not knowing what happened.”

Or the dread of being found out.
ETA - I agree, this is to prepare us for Kate and Gerry both being too exhausted and filled with dread to return to Portugal for any reason at all.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 15.11.13 0:26

She was also shown laughing/grinning on wee Kelly's settee.  The first time she had been able to smile since Maddie's disappeance it was said.

Are we supposed to all have very poor memories or summat?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 15.11.13 0:27

@canada12 wrote:"And the lows… the dread of knowing what happened and the dread of not knowing what happened.”

bit of a freudian slip there?

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 15.11.13 0:30

Having asked to be heard at the libel trial, if permission is given and they do not turn up, I wonder if they could be held in contempt of court?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 15.11.13 1:43

I would prescribe immediate rest:
keep the mouth shut
no more interviews
stop working for missing people
stop the fund
stay away from cameras
stop any other legal proceedings
stop squeezing Gerry's family jewels

I am told that life in a cell can be very simple and quiet.

As for a peace of mind (a must for a good rest):
pay back all the money you extorted from people
Give Tony Bennett his money and right to speak back
apologize to all those you have hurt (your kids are amongst them)
confess to all you did

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 15.11.13 1:59

@thetruthbeknown wrote:An apparent 'exclusive' from the daily mirror: of how exhausted Kate is as shes finding it difficult to sleep....

Not really a helpful article is it? I think the Mirror are a bit conflicted.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 15.11.13 2:12

@thetruthbeknown wrote:
@canada12 wrote:"And the lows… the dread of knowing what happened and the dread of not knowing what happened.”

I think she probably meant to say "the dread of finding out what happened" and let a big Freudian slip get away from her, and then she had to correct it.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 15.11.13 3:23

@plebgate wrote:Having asked to be heard at the libel trial, if permission is given and they do not turn up, I wonder if they could be held in contempt of court?  
From the transcripts of the trial held on the ukjusticeforum website:

A request is made to the Judge to disclose before the last session of the trial (27 November 2013), as to whether the plaintiffs will, on that day, be permitted to take the stand as plaintiffs (not as witnesses, therefore they do not have to be notified). There were no objections.

Another request is made and allowed by the Judge to postpone the testimony of Dr Paulo Sargento, whose absence today is justified. Again, there were no objections.

The above 2 requests were made at the last hearing on 5 November, but it is isn't clear whether the judge intends to disclose her decision as to whether either/both of the McCanns and/or Dr Amaral, will be permitted to take the stand before 27 November or how and to whom she will communicate her consent or refusal prior to that date.

As far as I can ascertain, there are at least 3 witnesses for the defence plus the president of the bar council yet to be heard and, at the rate of progress to date, I can't imagine there'll be time for either the plaintiffs or Dr Armaral to take the stand on the 27th of this month if permitted to do so. 

If the judge grants permission I'll be surprised if this trial concludes before Christmas but, in any event, it would seem unlikely judgement will be handed down until well into the New Year. 

Should either/both of the plaintiffs not turn up if permitted to speak, they won't be held in contempt of court and in these circumstances I would imagine they'll get a mate to sign either/both of them off attending on some spurious ground or other.

However, back in October Hernani Carvalho failed to appear on the due date to give evidence for the defence and the judge dictated a note to the clerk of the court to the effect Snr Cavalho will have to pay a fine unless he can show valid reason for his non-appearance. 

I can't see any follow up to this and the transcripts seems to have become somewhat muddled in terms of days/dates. If I can find time to print them off and get them in order. it may be possible to discover what happened re this fine and try to establish whether a similar fate may befall the plaintiffs if they find themselves otherwise engaged in the UK when they should be in Portugal.

From the above it seems there's still some wriggle room left for the McCanns and, apart from the obvious reason why KM may be suffering insomnia, I suspect they're both losing out on zzzzz's while working out the most effective way of spinning themselves out of more derision if the judge says yes and they're shown to have been engaging in another bout of grandstanding. 

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 15.11.13 3:31

@lj wrote:-snip-

-snip-

This may be true for the good sisters of various religious orders, lj, but I'm reliably informed that a night in Holloway prison makes Bedlam seem like an oasis of peace and tranquility big grin

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 15.11.13 4:08

Here's yet another journo lifting phrases from a public speech and giving the impression they've come from an 'exclusive' interview with the speaker.

This is not dissimilar to the way in which KM steals the words of genuinely distressed parents of missing children and makes out they're her own.

The problem for KM is that she's so self-obsessed she won't be able to remember any of the sentiments she's spouted when the day of judgement comes unless she's got them written down in green ink on an hotel napkin.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 15.11.13 4:20

At risk of being thought to be hogging this page while suffering my own bout of insomnia, hot on the heels of the Mirror article comes this: http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15956297-kate-mccann-what-really-happened-to-madeleine

The thought of having another author to sue when the McCanns' current plaint against Dr Amaral and three others is rejected should have Kate sleeping soundly again big grin

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 15.11.13 5:20

@thetruthbeknown wrote:

Who's she kidding?

Her stock response to possible sightings has unwaveringly been that she and Gerry don't  allow themselves to get on an emotional rollercoaster.

Once asked to describe their emotions on reported sightings, both had to fight a fit of the giggles.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 15.11.13 5:45

Unbearable pain has made her want to "disappear herself".

The above quote from the Mirror article, if accurate, should be of great concern to police and Social Services.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 15.11.13 7:16

@lj wrote:I would prescribe immediate rest:
keep the mouth shut
no more interviews
stop working for missing people
stop the fund
stay away from cameras
stop any other legal proceedings
stop squeezing Gerry's family jewels

As for a peace of mind (a must for a good rest):
pay back all the money you extorted from people
Give Tony Bennett his money and right to speak back
apologize to all those you have hurt (your kids are amongst them)
confess to all you did
Blimey, that's a tall order isn't it? 

No wonder she finds it easier to carry on lying to everyone, including her own remaining children.

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody on 15.11.13 7:24

@canada12 wrote:
@thetruthbeknown wrote:

I think she probably meant to say "the dread of finding out what happened" and let a big Freudian slip get away from her, and then she had to correct it.
Hmm... I read that as a truthful statement designed to fit multiple scenarios rather than a straight out slip, the scenario some people will fit it to based on knowing the evidence, and the one most of the public is going to fit it to, based on the publicity machine.

It's either knowing Madeleine is missing, but not knowing what's gone on since. Or knowing what they did to cover it up, but not how she fell/died etc.

SchrodingersBody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 15.11.13 9:03

@Mirage wrote:Unbearable pain has made her want to "disappear herself".

The above quote from the Mirror article, if accurate, should be of great concern to police and Social Services.
well before she does disappear herself,i hope she tells us where Madeleine is.this is one disturb person and should be having some medical help or a good grilling by SY as to her and gerrys statements.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.11.13 9:07

The unbearable pain of knowing the answers to 43 questions, but not being able to tell anybody ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy on 15.11.13 9:18

@PeterMac wrote:The unbearable pain of knowing the answers to 43 questions, but not being able to tell anybody ?
48 isn't it?

Paddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum