The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Scotland Yard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scotland Yard

Post by Mikey on 12.11.13 16:29

Can anyone tell me whether SY are actually giving any consideration to investigating the infamous pair or not?

Or could it be supposition that they are not?  I cannot understand how they can justify not doing such, if this is indeed the case... which leads me to the possible suspicion that more may be going on behind the clouded curtains than meets the eye, and the pair are being given all the freedom to dig bigger and bigger holes, from which eventually they will not be able to extricate themselves.

Equally, to also consider the alternative possibility that SY are batting for a particular side (shall we say) I rate this as almost unbelievable, since this theoretically would or could destroy any and all credibility that they have globally...  not to mention the harm it would do in other fields, e.g. government and other rather serious supporting parties.  Everyone must either be convinced by something, or have some serious defence if the truth indeed eventually proves them to be complicit in some manner.

So, this bring me to the question; what is or could be so utterly convincing, when the rest of the World has absolutely nothing?  Other than perhaps hopes and prayers...

Mikey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard

Post by MarleneP on 12.11.13 17:09

I'm reading the new novel by Ian McEwan
SWEET TOOTH
I think Gerry is one of MI5 or something like that.

MarleneP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 12.11.13 17:45

Hi Mikey

Good question and I am sure everyone has asked this question inwardly for some time.

I have absolutely no faith at all in SY. I am convinced that Truth and Justice has been abandoned and that all is lost as regards finding Madeleine or what happened to her.

However, I still hope - its an instinctive human reaction I suppose - that someone somewhere has had enough. That Truth will prevail.

But I do think that the SY is a farce, a paper checking to make sure that nothing incriminating is out there and able to come back and bite them on the bum. I have always thought and still do that TIME is what they rest their case on. TIME makes people forget, dismiss, forgive all that sort of stuff. Living gets in the way of searching for Truth but we Members on here and many others and many sites cant let it go. 

SY are hoping to find a patsy, I think its really a question of power between us, the people, and the Government who control SY. 

I think the UK Government are trying to cover up something about which we will never know. Maybe if we live long enough and the human race continues to survive - in 100 years they will feel able to reveal why we were not told the Truth. What it is that they are covering up is anybody's guess - I think Royal - others think M15 or some such.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey on 12.11.13 18:32

Hello Angelique,

100% agree with the hope that someone, somewhere will eventually call it a day and let the World know the truth, even if this happens to be the abductor anonymously providing/releasing information that brings closure.

I like to try and look at things from the positive (if I can) before considering the negative as the only direction, therefore I hold out hope that SY are indeed doing what they should do, professionally speaking, which is consider all possibilities.  This is their remit, regardless of what any instruction may say.  They are appointed to uphold the law, not service it as they or the government may see fit.  I also believe that the risks of someone, someday, releasing something awkward is too high these days, we see it all the time... SY couldn't bear that risk surely, even to say they were just doing as they were told... it doesn't carry any weight these days.  Ask the Nazis.

Personally, I cannot see any outside party wanting to be aiding and abetting them, not knowingly.  As for 5, 6 or such like, sure they would potentially have the knowledge, skills, etc, needed to not only dispose of a body, but also cover their tracks... but GM must have a history somewhere that covers his educational and work life.  When would he have had such training.  Takes a lot of mental effort too.  Outside help comes to mind, and in that respect, all their phone calls, messages, etc, must have been thoroughly checked.  I can understand the first reaction and even extended support towards the family, but what I cannot understand is people cannot accept that the alternate is possible.  I remain to be convinced either way, but definitely have serious questions because of what we all see, read and hear.  I have heard not one single shred that supports an abduction theory, but much more that potentially points in the other direction.

The notion of a patsy comes to mind for many, myself included, and I believe any that are forthcoming are going to be seriously questioned.  I even wrote before it happened, that one would need to be dead already, or befall some accident before a body be found buried in their garden (for example)!  Again though, the risk of a whistleblower will always exist... so we may live in hope of the truth eventually.

Time I do not believe will let this die, the MT have made sure of this themselves.  I will remain living in the hope that someone has the heart to put an end to this once and for all.

Mikey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck on 12.11.13 18:58

@MarleneP wrote:I'm reading the new novel by Ian McEwan
SWEET TOOTH
I think Gerry is one of MI5 or something like that.
If GMcC or any other T9 member was MI5 raising an uncontrollable media storm before the child's bed was barely cold would be counterproductive, surely?

Monty Heck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleneP on 12.11.13 19:17

I think Royal - others think M15 or some such.
Angelique and Monty Heck
If MI5 is somehow involved, I would keep an abduction (as extortion or punishment) is possible. The public would not be informed of the reasons.
Were the Royals involved, I'd rather tap pedophilia or the like, which would cover up matter, perhaps a murder. But then I would not understand the media offensive.

MarleneP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by logical on 13.11.13 0:57

I agree with you Angelique,

If this is a cover up to this enormity something with Royalty involvement could only warrant this imo.

logical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum