The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

If there is a Review .....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If there is a Review .....

Post by justagrannynow 1 on 14.04.10 8:47

If a Review is undertaken, be it by West Yorkshire police or some other branch of the UK police, what do members think are the most relevant issues to be looked at, given that I believe all of us want to know what happened to Madeleine McCann ? So much inaccurate reporting and speculation surrounds this case that I hope a review attempts to sort out the facts from the fiction, and I hope it starts at square one, not because I wish to hound Kate and Gerry McCann and their holiday companions, but usually the best place to start is at the beinning.

The jemmied shutters. Jill Renwick and several family members are reported to have told the press about this incident. It shouldn't be too difficult to discover who told them, and if nobody did and this is a press fabrication, the reporters involved should be held to account.

Matthew Oldfield. Even with the passage of time, and accepting that all the group were in a state of shock, IMO he should be able to recall if he entered the apartment and read the book titles on the shelf, or listened outside the bedroom window.

Jane Tanner. No way did she see those pinky aspect pyjamas with the white pattern. Perhaps she was trying to be overly helpful to her friends. Understandable, but given that a child is missing one would hope she would see that the truth is going to be more useful to Madeleine than a desire to embellish the abduction scenario as a way of offering comfort to the McCanns.

The six corpses. Same as the jemmied shutters. Was this reported to the press by a relative? If so, who told that relative, or is this yet more sensationalist reporting, along with the mosquito swatting in the apartment ?

There are so many unanswered incidents such as this which surround the disappearance of Madeleine and lie at the heart of arguments as to what happened. If the media are responsible the reporters involved are as guilty for the fact that Madeleine is still missing as whoever is responsible for her disappearance IMO, but until as much speculation and falsehood as possible is cleared away, the few facts that there are will continue to be clouded by myth and innuendo, which I find so sad. Is it too late to get back to considering Madeleine McCann and not her parents, friends, relatives, the media and all the hangers on who have made a name for themselves out of this mess?

justagrannynow 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If there is a Review .....

Post by Autumn on 20.04.10 12:54

Where to begin, justagran, there is so much surrounding this case that does not ring true, imo, everything should be gone over with a fine tooth comb and scrutinised.? Probably the best place to start would be the beginning, I would like to know about the mob phone footage - who posted it on youtube and why? Was it to show Gerry in a bad light (he was swearing in front of the children on it)? Was it to prove that Madeleine was in PDL? When and where was this vid taken as, imo, she looks much younger than she does on the tennis balls pic and stumbles onto the steps like a toddler who is learning to walk? Is it true that this vid was not released to the public until Gerry arrived back in PDL, following his trip home to Rothlely to get some photos?

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow on 20.04.10 13:04

I would just hope that whatever the outcome of the review the result would be accepted by pros and antis alike and all the bickering and so called forum wars would cease.

Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 20.04.10 13:14

That is why it is imperative that any review is headed by someone who will examine both possiblilites 1. Madeleine was abducted 2. Madeleine died in the McCanns' holiday apartment.
Because of his close connections to the McCanns and his promotion of the abuction theory Jim Gamble would not be a suitable choice.

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum