The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Peoples Voice.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by stillsloppingout on 26.11.13 15:04

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@jd wrote:
Russell Brand is the latest recruit by the elite and has started his mission of a 'controlled' revolution in the UK
Getting way off topic here but if you were genuinely revolutionary, not hanging around with Jemima Goldsmith would be a good way to show it.
Brand is no secret revolutionary. Most ppl know hes a cock. Its your Bill Hicks types that are more dangerous.spouting there narrow views in a hermogonised way. 
I did stand up full time once ,there is no UK comic dangerous or clever enough to instill change .
Brand is trying,he is the closest , but freely admits he does not vote .
He is a Leftie, hence the BBC love interest,  but you cant get gigs being on the right .

stillsloppingout

Posts : 489
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : N WEST ENGLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by tigger on 26.11.13 16:05

@jd wrote:Icke wrote a brilliant article about Obomba in 2008. If you have an interest in what the US administration is really about (which affects us all) then you should read this. Its all based on facts & the cabal behind him who are really pulling all the strings, not about shape shifting reptiles....shape shifting reptiles merely keeps Icke in the MSM for the elite to mock. They are scared of the masses realising the truth, so use their 95% owned MSM to mock people like Icke (picking purely on things like son of God, shape shifting reptiles) thereby it is mocking the truth of other things he is really saying and deflecting people away from it

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/barack-obama-the-naked-emperor/

'change' 'hope' and 'believe' reminds me of tony bliar in 1997...At the time people believed what they wanted to believe 'in themselves' through him, just like the Americans did through Obomba....Brilliant psychology. The elite know exactly what they are doing. In 2013, Obomba ratings have plummeted as so many people have woken up to him and his administration, so now the elite have wheeled out Oprah Winfrey to say it is racist if you disagree with Obomba policies...Love it! They are teaching school kids the same..talk about dictatorship, certainly not the land of the free

Personally, I am more concerned about our own governments creating events like 9/11, 7/7, Sandy Hook, killing our own people and lying in our faces about it, than someone seeking the truth making some money from it. Anyone with a sense of intelligence would feel the same. If you are seeking the truth, you don't follow blindly anybody nor does personalities come into it...just facts and analyses that put them well together to make true sense of them. I couldn't care less who makes sense of the facts, I just want to know the truth

Alex Jones (aka Bill Hicks). I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, he is purposely placed by the elite to lead a 'controlled' revolution. But in order to convince all the truthers he has to report facts for them to believe in him, if you want to know the truth then just take the facts and ignore the man and his real agenda

Russell Brand is the latest recruit by the elite and has started his mission of a 'controlled' revolution in the UK
That's exactly what I meant, is organising false flag attacks more or less insane than Icke's convictions? btw someone here pointed out that the court case re Lee Rigby started on the same day that the front pages were full of some spurious 'news'.  Last week I think.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 16:25

@tigger wrote:


That's exactly what I meant, is organising false flag attacks more or less insane than Icke's convictions? btw someone here pointed out that the court case re Lee Rigby started on the same day that the front pages were full of some spurious 'news'.  Last week I think.
Tough work being the defence lawyer in that trial.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by chillyheat on 26.11.13 16:28

@tigger wrote:
@jd wrote:Icke wrote a brilliant article about Obomba in 2008. If you have an interest in what the US administration is really about (which affects us all) then you should read this. Its all based on facts & the cabal behind him who are really pulling all the strings, not about shape shifting reptiles....shape shifting reptiles merely keeps Icke in the MSM for the elite to mock. They are scared of the masses realising the truth, so use their 95% owned MSM to mock people like Icke (picking purely on things like son of God, shape shifting reptiles) thereby it is mocking the truth of other things he is really saying and deflecting people away from it

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/barack-obama-the-naked-emperor/

'change' 'hope' and 'believe' reminds me of tony bliar in 1997...At the time people believed what they wanted to believe 'in themselves' through him, just like the Americans did through Obomba....Brilliant psychology. The elite know exactly what they are doing. In 2013, Obomba ratings have plummeted as so many people have woken up to him and his administration, so now the elite have wheeled out Oprah Winfrey to say it is racist if you disagree with Obomba policies...Love it! They are teaching school kids the same..talk about dictatorship, certainly not the land of the free

Personally, I am more concerned about our own governments creating events like 9/11, 7/7, Sandy Hook, killing our own people and lying in our faces about it, than someone seeking the truth making some money from it. Anyone with a sense of intelligence would feel the same. If you are seeking the truth, you don't follow blindly anybody nor does personalities come into it...just facts and analyses that put them well together to make true sense of them. I couldn't care less who makes sense of the facts, I just want to know the truth

Alex Jones (aka Bill Hicks). I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, he is purposely placed by the elite to lead a 'controlled' revolution. But in order to convince all the truthers he has to report facts for them to believe in him, if you want to know the truth then just take the facts and ignore the man and his real agenda

Russell Brand is the latest recruit by the elite and has started his mission of a 'controlled' revolution in the UK
That's exactly what I meant, is organising false flag attacks more or less insane than Icke's convictions? btw someone here pointed out that the court case re Lee Rigby started on the same day that the front pages were full of some spurious 'news'.  Last week I think.
http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearings-lists/Central-Criminal-Court.php

Court 2

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8571p20-women-held-captive-for-30-years
2nd comment

chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by jd on 26.11.13 17:17

@tigger wrote:
That's exactly what I meant, is organising false flag attacks more or less insane than Icke's convictions? btw someone here pointed out that the court case re Lee Rigby started on the same day that the front pages were full of some spurious 'news'.  Last week I think.
False flags are the worst atrocity that can face us because they are committed by the very people we put in charge & trust to look after us! What else are they doing if they can kill our own people and lie about it being someone else

Lee Rigby I just cannot take this as being real in any sense

Michael Shrimpton now on TPV talking about Maddie, claiming again it was the DVD who took her and killed her in 2008!


____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 17:26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNelt33QP_8

Michael Shrimpton unleashed on an earlier occasion!

This new channel's credibility has gone for good I think.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by jd on 26.11.13 17:42

With the level of guests I am starting to wonder myself

Shrimpton is a disinfo agent trying to blame the Germans for everything! Facts show it was someone else who seem to be involved in it all. Shrimpton is taking the proverbial and laughing at the public imo


____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 17:54

Can someone remind of the link to PVTV, please?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 17:57


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 18:05

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
***
Thanks, you're a star. If I didn't have both my eyes and you, what could I do ...? roses 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by AndyB on 26.11.13 18:18

@ChillyHeat wrote:
@tigger wrote:btw someone here pointed out that the court case re Lee Rigby started on the same day that the front pages were full of some spurious 'news'.  Last week I think.
http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearings-lists/Central-Criminal-Court.php

Court 2

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8571p20-women-held-captive-for-30-years
2nd comment
If you follow the first link then click the arrow pointing down on the left hand side of court two in the link you'll see that its been listed for a mention:
Old Bailey wrote:Details: For Mention (Defendant to Attend) - Resume - 12:03
For Mention (Defendant to Attend) - Case adjourned until 14:05 - 13:01
For Mention (Defendant to Attend) - Resume - 14:07
For Mention (Defendant to Attend) - Case adjourned until 10:00 - 14:29
This isn't the trial itself. Its best explained by rumpole here: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090417001347AAe8Y1w

Rumpole wrote:When any case comes before the Crown Court the first (meaningful) hearing is known as the Pleas and Case Management Hearing. If a defendant pleads 'guilty' then the matter will proceed to a sentence hearing. If 'not guilty' then a trial will need to be held and therefore various 'directions' are given by the judge for both sides to complete any necessary work before the trial date, which can often be set at this time. The aim of these hearings is to try and eliminate the need for any further court hearings before the trial is heard - however, things don't always go to plan....

You don't mention whether you're being asked to attend as a witness or a defendant - which could mean different things depending on which but....

In both cases the use of a 'mention hearing' can be to deal with all manner of things which could include (though not an exhaustive list) any outstanding issues of prosecution evidence disclosure, unexpected witness availablity difficulties, having to change a trial date and/or venue, preliminary arguments over issues of law or admissability of evidence (if before the nominated trial judge): either the court, prosecution or defence can ask for a case to be listed 'for mention' if matters cannot be resolved administratively and a judge is needed to make decisions in relation to a forthcoming trial.

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Cristobell on 26.11.13 19:17

Bill Hicks has been dead for almost 20 years, so not really seeing the threat.

As for Russell Brand - good on him.  I may not agree with everything he says, but I wholeheartedly agree with his right to say it. I suppose he is a little like Marmite, you either love him or hate him, he is a little crude for me in places, but on the whole I love him, and Jeremy Paxman looked absolutely charmed.

It is good to see someone with influence speaking out against the horrors that are going on around us.  I have never seen Great Britain in such a dilapidated state.  No matter how much they shuffle the figures and statistics, we only have to look around to see that austerity isn't working.  We have food banks, for heavens sake.  Are we really so cruel that we want to see the poorest in our society queue up for handouts?  

Just how much money do these harsh measures expect to squeeze out of those with the least?  Enough to repay the debt incurred by the bankers? So much suffering for such small results.  In case anyone isn't aware, benefit fraud actually runs at less than 0.7%.

Why shouldn't Russell Brand speak out?  He's not the vicar, he has never pretended to be a paragon of virtue, he has a platform and he is using it to give a voice to those less fortunate than himself.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by notlongnow on 26.11.13 19:34

Having 3 parties that are more of less the same hasn't helped things.
A new party is needed and not ukip.

notlongnow

Posts : 481
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by jd on 26.11.13 19:51

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks: An Examination

I too have followed this conspiracy after noticing the similarities years ago. I still don’t know if its just a big coincidence or not, but there is a lot of damning evidence. Regardless, I find Eric’s work on this very important for the public record. I definitely wouldn’t put it past the NWO to try and pull this off. ~~ Rob
Has anyone looked into the evidence that Alex Jones is actually Bill Hicks!? I’d looked into this claim briefly before and remember telling a well-meaning commenter that it was “the stupidest internet meme ever,” to whom I must apologize and admit there is certainly much more evidence for this claim than I’d originally realized.

To begin with Alex and Bill look almost exactly alike and their facial recognition matches 100% only it appears Alex has had a nose job, a face-lift and gotten considerably fatter than Bill ever was. Alex definitely dyes his hair, they have two identical moles on the right side of their necks, and even their teeth are a perfect match. They are both famous funny Texans who constantly talk about conspiracy / “truther” type subjects, and they are both very quick to frustration and anger, Alex being well-known for his screaming rants and Bill known for shouting down his audiences and even naming an album “Rant in E Minor.”

Bill wasn’t born in Texas but moved there as a teenager and always idolized cowboys and the Texan spirit. Bill allegedly died of cancer in 1994 but he had no public funeral; Alex came on the scene shortly after Bill’s passing and has no verifiable history before 1994. Alex claims to have gone to Anderson high school but when people call up, Anderson says they have no record of him.

Bill Hicks’ best friend, camera man and producer, co-creator of Sacred Cow productions, was Kevin Booth. Shortly after Bill’s passing, Kevin became Alex Jones’ good friend, camera-man and producer! Bill, Alex, and Kevin were all 3 very outspoken and involved with the Waco, Texas Branch Davidian debacle and there exists video of Kevin and Billin 1993 outside the Davidian house before the final conflict but no video of Alex. However, a year or two later after Bill’s passing, Kevin was out there again, this time with Alex filming a Waco documentaryand rebuilding the Waco church! You can also see here at a Bill Hicks’ 10th Anniversary event, Kevin Booth gets on stage, shows a Hicks’ documentary then says with a smirk, “maybe in some way Bill Hicks is still here with us now” and presents a framed plaque with Bill’s portrait to none other than Alex Jones! WTF!? big grin 

Alex claims to be only 39 years old right now, though even after all the plastic surgery, he still looks considerably older. If he was really Bill Hicks then Alex would be 53 now which is closer to Alex’s apparent age. Bill Hicks was also a long-time cigarette smoker and Alex claims to have fought a life-long battle with cigarette addiction himself. Their names even follow the same 4-letter 5-letter pattern, Bill/Alex Hicks/Jones.

Director Richard Linklater was a big fan of Bill Hicks and lamented never being able to work with him, then later Linklater launched Alex Jones’ film career giving him roles in Waking Life and A Scanner Darkly. Bill was well-respected in the comedy community and today Alex is good friends with famous comedians like Joe Rogan and Charlie Sheen. Bill was also a big fan of Andy Kaufman, the comedian who would go to great lengths to disguise himself and create separate personas, much like it seems Bill is doing with this “Alex” character.

Is Alex Jones really Bill Hicks? And if so, why? Did TPTB get to Bill and force him to work for them? Perhaps they agreed to cure Bill’s cancer if he agreed to “die” and be reborn as Alex? Or is it all just an incredible coincidence? What does everyone else think? Watch the following videos and leave a comment what you think!

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/05/alex-jones-is-bill-hicks-an-examination-2451460.html


____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by tigger on 26.11.13 20:07

@AndyB wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:
@tigger wrote:btw someone here pointed out that the court case re Lee Rigby started on the same day that the front pages were full of some spurious 'news'.  Last week I think.
http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearings-lists/Central-Criminal-Court.php

Court 2

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8571p20-women-held-captive-for-30-years
2nd comment
If you follow the first link then click the arrow pointing down on the left hand side of court two in the link you'll see that its been listed for a mention:
Old Bailey wrote:Details: For Mention (Defendant to Attend) - Resume - 12:03
For Mention (Defendant to Attend) - Case adjourned until 14:05 - 13:01
For Mention (Defendant to Attend) - Resume - 14:07
For Mention (Defendant to Attend) - Case adjourned until 10:00 - 14:29
This isn't the trial itself. Its best explained by rumpole here: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090417001347AAe8Y1w

Rumpole wrote:When any case comes before the Crown Court the first (meaningful) hearing is known as the Pleas and Case Management Hearing. If a defendant pleads 'guilty' then the matter will proceed to a sentence hearing. If 'not guilty' then a trial will need to be held and therefore various 'directions' are given by the judge for both sides to complete any necessary work before the trial date, which can often be set at this time. The aim of these hearings is to try and eliminate the need for any further court hearings before the trial is heard - however, things don't always go to plan....

You don't mention whether you're being asked to attend as a witness or a defendant - which could mean different things depending on which but....

In both cases the use of a 'mention hearing' can be to deal with all manner of things which could include (though not an exhaustive list) any outstanding issues of prosecution evidence disclosure, unexpected witness availablity difficulties, having to change a trial date and/or venue, preliminary arguments over issues of law or admissability of evidence (if before the nominated trial judge): either the court, prosecution or defence can ask for a case to be listed 'for mention' if matters cannot be resolved administratively and a judge is needed to make decisions in relation to a forthcoming trial.
Thank you both.  I just mentioned it as an example of news being buried.roses

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by jd on 26.11.13 20:14

Its probably being buried because the 2 Michaels are not actually up for charges under the terrorism act, even though we are told it was an act of terrorism that brought cameron back to hold an emergency Cobra meeting before the police announced who had been allegedly killed big grin 

Just like Bin Laden was not wanted by the FBI for terrorist acts big grin

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 20:21

***
With permission: go figure ... These are look-alikes .... ???!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 26.11.13 20:25

I would say it was the same person. If you look at the right eye in particular in both pictures, the upper lid follows the exact same shape and the two moles are uncanny. Just comparing some of the shapes within the face, I definitely think it is the same person.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 20:43

With permission, I don't. Look at the noses ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by jd on 26.11.13 20:58

Each to their own if they look a like, plus how many people have identical marks on their necks?...imo they are one of the same on the photos but also look at the facts of them both...absolute remarkable coincidences

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Cristobell on 26.11.13 21:36

They are not the same person.  I am very familiar with the work of Bill Hicks the comedian, and have seen several documentaries with Alex Jones and there is no similarity whatsoever. Allow the poor guy to rest in peace.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 21:38

I'm intrigued by this about Bill Hicks and Alex Jones; it's the first time I've heard it. I've never seen Bill Hicks in action - my son warned me he wouldn't be my cup of tea!
 
Alex Jones I know of well though through his disbelief in the official versions of 9/11 and 7/7. This is his Wikipedia entry.
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Daisy on 26.11.13 21:42

@jd wrote:Each to their own if they look a like, plus how many people have identical marks on their necks?...imo they are one of the same on the photos but also look at the facts of them both...absolute remarkable coincidences
Sorry JD, I've heard this tale going around for years but it's a conspiracy too far for me. Bill Hicks was, and still is a legend to me. I've watched every bit of footage there is out there of him. I've got  the DVD's the books etc.  Alex Jones on the other hand is a buffoon, controlled opposition a disinformation agent, milking a gullible public for all they're worth. I've watched/listened to enough of his stuff to feel absolutely certain of this.

But like you say, each to their own. We can agree to disagree on this one.   friends

 I don't expect it will change your mind but check out this short video when you have the time.

"Is Alex Jones Bill Hicks? 9 out of 10 Disinfo Shills Think So"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXsdCaxEj3Y

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by jd on 26.11.13 22:37

@Daisy wrote:
@jd wrote:Each to their own if they look a like, plus how many people have identical marks on their necks?...imo they are one of the same on the photos but also look at the facts of them both...absolute remarkable coincidences
Sorry JD, I've heard this tale going around for years but it's a conspiracy too far for me. Bill Hicks was, and still is a legend to me. I've watched every bit of footage there is out there of him. I've got  the DVD's the books etc.  Alex Jones on the other hand is a buffoon, controlled opposition a disinformation agent, milking a gullible public for all they're worth. I've watched/listened to enough of his stuff to feel absolutely certain of this.

But like you say, each to their own. We can agree to disagree on this one.   friends

 I don't expect it will change your mind but check out this short video when you have the time.

"Is Alex Jones Bill Hicks? 9 out of 10 Disinfo Shills Think So"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXsdCaxEj3Y
You may well be correct Daisy about him not being Bill Hicks, I don't know Bill Hicks of old but reading the facts between them too does strike an uncanny set of coincidences, plus they do look alike to me (seen many other photos). But what is definite & most important though is that Alex Jones is a disinfo agent and placed to lead a controlled revolution. Like Brand you spot them a mile off. Alex Jones does not allow anyone to purport that Israel were involved in 9/11 which imo is very telling. At Bilderberg in the summer, he totally gave truthers a huge discredit with his shouting 'performance' on the BBC politics show, which was the whole point as the sleeping public think truthers are mad tin foil hate conspiracists and he played to this beautifully (on purpose)

Both Jones and Brand shout a lot, say facts yes, but there isn't much more substance except shouting. And would the governments mouthpiece i.e. The BBC really allow real truthers onto their channel...somehow I very much doubt it. the BBC are there to debunk the truth and purport their masters lying agenda into the publics minds

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by notlongnow on 26.11.13 23:05

Hicks & Jones the same person.
God you get to read some crap on the net.

notlongnow

Posts : 481
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum