The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Peoples Voice.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 25.11.13 18:59

Châtelaine wrote:I watched with big interest. And there was one line, which stood out for me [non verbatim] Birch:" if the driveway's dug up and she's not there, then she's [may be] alive" ...
After Birch has been ranting about this for a very long time, just suppose one day Jenny Murat sells Casa Liliana, and the new owners dig up the drive immediately and find a childs skeleton, after 10's of millions of pounds spent on fake suspects, the outcry would be phenomenal.

(not that I think M is there, but elimination for the sake of peace and quiet would cost pence)

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by jd on 25.11.13 19:25

I watched this and Birch does bring up some important points

Theresa May does hold 4 very important documents between the UK and Portuguese governments relating to the mccann case......Why the heck have those not been released? The government are spending millions of taxpayers money but they themselves are withholding important & quite possibly vital information. This is not the action of an honest government nor an honest SY investigation, it is the action of a cover up and imo more focus should be placed on getting these documents released rather than the red herrings from the SY investigation is sending out intended to deflect you away from the truth. The government should release these documents as a matter of course, and the mccanns should be fighting tooth and nail to get them released, they do after all relate to their missing daughter

Even if the 'bones' under Murat's driveway would be a dog or something, surely kate and gerry mccann would want the driveway to be dug up to prove one way or other. After all, they and their tapas friends were accusing Murat of being involved in abducting their daughter (even on May 16th 2007 4 of them giving statements to the PJ categorically stating they saw Murat and implying he is involved) yet they totally dismiss there is something under his drive way! Its much the way the mccanns withheld the Smith sighting information for 5 years and even issued legal threats if this information was leaked....Really, actions of parents trying to find their daughter? Not in the slightest

I was glad Birch brought up how it all changed after the November 2007 meeting. How true this is and all stories changed form this point especially relating to Murat. It is very clear deals were struck at this meeting for the complete turn around of stories relating to Murat and Murat himself seems to have changed sides since too

Relating to the Lisbon treaty is interesting, not something I have fully looked into but interesting and I can see the 'potential' of a theory fitting. How many parents of missing children get a direct hotline to 10 Downing Street after their child has gone missing? I can only think of one, the same couple who have the most unprecedented government and elite support since day 1


____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Okeydokey on 25.11.13 19:29

@Veritas wrote:
@Who?What?Where? wrote:I think that David Icke and his supporters',are just trying to find and comprehend the real truth.

I think that the Mccanns' and their supporters', definitely, do not want the real truth to come out.

That would be disastrous, for their level of thinking. If that happened, the vast majority, may then start to see them , for what they really are.
I can't buy a free pass for the Icke tribe on the basis of sincere truthseeking. The sincere truthseeking is precluded by the batsh1t insane assertions about reptiles and royal families, meaning that the tribe who buy and sell this nonsense are either insane, or liars, and neither is helpful to a "truthseeking " venture because it will always involve an underpinning foundation of either lunacy or lie. b
I agree.  They should be free to have their say but there is no obligation to accord them any respect as "truthseekers".

Okeydokey

Posts : 919
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 20:07

@jd wrote:I watched this and Birch does bring up some important points

Theresa May does hold 4 very important documents between the UK and Portuguese governments relating to the mccann case......Why the heck have those not been released? [b]How on earth does someone like BIRCH, know these "secret documents exist ??? [/b]The government are spending millions of taxpayers money but they themselves are withholding important & quite possibly vital information.]b] Hmm ..[/b] This is not the action of an honest government nor an honest SY investigation, it is the action of a cover up and imo more focus should be placed on getting these documents released rather than the red herrings from the SY investigation is sending out intended to deflect you away from the truth. I tend to think, that's clever tactics ... The government should release these documents as a matter of course b] On the basis of some South-African's hearsay...?[/b], and the mccanns should be fighting tooth and nail to get them released, they do after all relate to their missing daughter [unlikely, after Kate said, who's this man anyway ...?"]

Even if the 'bones' under Murat's driveway would be a dog or something, surely kate and gerry mccann would want the driveway to be dug up to prove one way or other. After all, they and their tapas friends were accusing Murat of being involved in abducting their daughter (even on May 16th 2007 4 of them giving statements to the PJ categorically stating they saw Murat and implying he is involved) yet they totally dismiss there is something under his drive way! Its much the way the mccanns withheld the Smith sighting information for 5 years and even issued legal threats if this information was leaked....Really, actions of parents trying to find their daughter? Not in the slightest I can only totally agree. They don't look innocent to me at all. IMO,of course

I was glad Birch brought up how it all changed after the November 2007 meeting. How true this is and all stories changed form this point especially relating to Murat. It is very clear deals were struck at this meeting for the complete turn around of stories relating to Murat and Murat himself seems to have changed sides since too

Relating to the Lisbon treaty is interesting, not something I have fully looked into but interesting and I can see the 'potential' of a theory fitting. How many parents of missing children get a direct hotline to 10 Downing Street after their child has gone missing?Clarence Mitchel: It is true that we have requested a meeting with the prime minister to show him the strength of our case, to explain Kate and Gerry's innocence and yet all we've been offered is a medium-level-consular meeting, which we rejected. I can only think of one, the same couple who have the most unprecedented government and elite support since day 1

*** ETA Sorry ... looks like I fooked-up some coulor and bolding, but hope my points are clear ... big grin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by jd on 25.11.13 20:32

Châtelaine wrote:
@jd wrote:I watched this and Birch does bring up some important points

Theresa May does hold 4 very important documents between the UK and Portuguese governments relating to the mccann case......Why the heck have those not been released? [b]How on earth does someone like BIRCH, know these "secret documents exist ??? [/b]The government are spending millions of taxpayers money but they themselves are withholding important & quite possibly vital information.]b] Hmm ..[/b] This is not the action of an honest government nor an honest SY investigation, it is the action of a cover up and imo more focus should be placed on getting these documents released rather than the red herrings from the SY investigation is sending out intended to deflect you away from the truth. I tend to think, that's clever tactics ... The government should release these documents as a matter of course b] On the basis of some South-African's hearsay...?[/b], and the mccanns should be fighting tooth and nail to get them released, they do after all relate to their missing daughter [unlikely, after Kate said, who's this man anyway ...?"]

Even if the 'bones' under Murat's driveway would be a dog or something, surely kate and gerry mccann would want the driveway to be dug up to prove one way or other. After all, they and their tapas friends were accusing Murat of being involved in abducting their daughter (even on May 16th 2007 4 of them giving statements to the PJ categorically stating they saw Murat and implying he is involved) yet they totally dismiss there is something under his drive way! Its much the way the mccanns withheld the Smith sighting information for 5 years and even issued legal threats if this information was leaked....Really, actions of parents trying to find their daughter? Not in the slightest I can only totally agree. They don't look innocent to me at all. IMO,of course

I was glad Birch brought up how it all changed after the November 2007 meeting. How true this is and all stories changed form this point especially relating to Murat. It is very clear deals were struck at this meeting for the complete turn around of stories relating to Murat and Murat himself seems to have changed sides since too

Relating to the Lisbon treaty is interesting, not something I have fully looked into but interesting and I can see the 'potential' of a theory fitting. How many parents of missing children get a direct hotline to 10 Downing Street after their child has gone missing?Clarence Mitchel: It is true that we have requested a meeting with the prime minister to show him the strength of our case, to explain Kate and Gerry's innocence and yet all we've been offered is a medium-level-consular meeting, which we rejected. I can only think of one, the same couple who have the most unprecedented government and elite support since day 1

*** ETA Sorry ... looks like I fooked-up some coulor and bolding, but hope my points are clear ... big grin
These secret documents were reported in the media last year. This is something I have always raised many times they should be released if this story and SY investigation is true. These documents are so important and in a real true case it makes no sense to withhold them (despite the media spin), unless it is a cover up....."leaving no stone unturned"???
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/259644/Madeleine-McCann-Key-files-into-probe-kept-top-secret-to-avoid-Portugal-row

I don't have much time for Birch personally, but he is very correct in saying that the UK should really be pushing for these documents to be released

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 21:13

IF the story is true, as you say JD.
I'm not in the UK, nor am I or have been a UK citizen.
Has anyone there already launched an FOI on this subject?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by jd on 25.11.13 22:18

It seems the paper did....Don't know if they appealed. I guess not and were 'persuaded' not to

Our first request for the documents was made last September but the Home ­Office turned us down.

We appealed but again the Home Office decided ­secrecy was more important. (than a missing child!)

Last week, after more than five months’ deliberation, the Information ­Commissioner ruled in the Home Office’s favour but ­informed us we can now ­appeal to an Information Tribunal.

Its response said: “The documents contained ­information provided to the UK in ­confidence by ­Portuguese officials and ­internal discussions ­between the Home Office and the ­Metropolitan Police ­Service of such ­information.”

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 22:37

Sorry to be a bugger, but do you have a link, please?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by jd on 25.11.13 22:51

Châtelaine wrote:Sorry to be a bugger, but do you have a link, please?
It was on the link I posted before

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/259644/Madeleine-McCann-Key-files-into-probe-kept-top-secret-to-avoid-Portugal-row

I am sure that the same was reported in the Express off memory

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 22:53

Thank you, jd. I'm skim reading at the moment and missed that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Daisy on 25.11.13 23:06


____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Who?What?Where? on 26.11.13 0:06

@Veritas wrote:
@Who?What?Where? wrote:I think that David Icke and his supporters',are just trying to find and comprehend the real truth.

I think that the Mccanns' and their supporters', definitely, do not want the real truth to come out.

That would be disastrous, for their level of thinking. If that happened, the vast majority, may then start to see them , for what they really are.
I can't buy a free pass for the Icke tribe on the basis of sincere truthseeking. The sincere truthseeking is precluded by the batsh1t insane assertions about reptiles and royal families, meaning that the tribe who buy and sell this nonsense are either insane, or liars, and neither is helpful to a "truthseeking " venture because it will always involve an underpinning foundation of either lunacy or lie. b
Why would you want to " buy", a free pass? It is free. Why the need to buy it?

To me, your equation does not add up.

If "Icke and his tribe", ( as you labelled them ), are really trying to find the truth, in a system that will always , again, in your own words',
 " involve an underpinning foundation of either lunacy or lie", then what on earth do you expect them to do?

Are they not caught between a rock and a hard place?

Who is your criticism really directed at?

Where do you think the real impurity lies?

Who?What?Where?

Posts : 187
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Veritas on 26.11.13 0:50

@Who?What?Where? wrote:
@Veritas wrote:
@Who?What?Where? wrote:I think that David Icke and his supporters',are just trying to find and comprehend the real truth.

I think that the Mccanns' and their supporters', definitely, do not want the real truth to come out.

That would be disastrous, for their level of thinking. If that happened, the vast majority, may then start to see them , for what they really are.
I can't buy a free pass for the Icke tribe on the basis of sincere truthseeking. The sincere truthseeking is precluded by the batsh1t insane assertions about reptiles and royal families, meaning that the tribe who buy and sell this nonsense are either insane, or liars, and neither is helpful to a "truthseeking " venture because it will always involve an underpinning foundation of either lunacy or lie. b
Why would you want to " buy", a free pass? It is free. Why the need to buy it?

To me, your equation does not add up.

If "Icke and his tribe", ( as you labelled them ), are really trying to find the truth, in a system that will always , again, in your own words',
 " involve an underpinning foundation of either lunacy or lie", then what on earth do you expect them to do?

Are they not caught between a rock and a hard place?

Who is your criticism really directed at?

Where do you think the real impurity lies?
Sorry, I'll explain myself. 

"I can't buy" = "It just isn't credible and I can't accept it" 

"Free pass" = "turning a blind eye or forgiving the suspension of reason in order to serve a perceived honourable common aim" 

I don't expect Icke and his tribe (cult might be more appropriate) to DO anything. I anticipate their right to earn a living peddling unicorn sh1t in Atlantean glass bottles because they can and will... Either deliberate misinformation or happy lunatics taking over the asylum. I would hope that sane, methodical, intelligent reasonable people will give them an astonishingly wide berth and not credit theem with even an iota of credibility. The reference to the underpinning was not a general criticism of "the system",  it was a specific criticism of Team Icke, who by nature are either selling lies or lunacy as the background of their high profile theories. 

No, theye're not stuck between a rock and a hard place. More like a lunatic and a fallacy. 

Where is the criticism aimed? TeamIcke and their idiotic fan club. Where does the impurity lie?  With those who must sell lunacy in order to. Have a hearing.

Veritas

Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Who?What?Where? on 26.11.13 1:07

Thank you, for such a speedy reply veritas.

I noticed that, for some reason, you put another label on icke and his followers. You called them a cult.

It seem's to me, though, that you could, equally, apply that same label, to follower's of any political party, or, indeed, any belief system. Would you not agree?

Who?What?Where?

Posts : 187
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by MoonGoddess on 26.11.13 1:31

Well I just happily donated a fiver... I really hope they manage to stay on air.

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~

MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by tigger on 26.11.13 6:30

@Who?What?Where? wrote:Thank you, for such a speedy reply veritas.

I noticed that, for some reason, you put another label on icke and his followers. You called them a cult.

It seem's to me, though, that you could, equally, apply that same label, to follower's of any political party, or, indeed, any belief system. Would you not agree?
I do feel that we have reached a stage in what passes for civilised society where David Icke 's beliefs are no  more insane than the official statements and worse - practical demonstrations in our daily lives - of whatever government/multi-national that is running the Western world. 

Most people denouncing Icke have barely listened to him. I don't go along with most of  his beliefs, but that doesn't mean  he's wrong or mad. 
It does seem to me that Icke is telling us to think and to be responsible for our actions, to be aware of the way we have been manipulated. 
I don't go for the reptliles, illuminati or royal evil bloodlines, the last since it's merely an accident of birth. 
I do go for the likes of Blair, Bush, Rumsfeld  as being truly evil and mad with it.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 26.11.13 8:20

Icke does have a few "ideas" that I can't go along with but in the main his understanding of how the World Powers exert their power is fairly sound. It suits the agenda that some of his beliefs are a bit "out there" - they can brush off his insights as rubbish and cite the reptilians as proof of his madness. But this is always how it's been. Those that challenge are denounced. When people started saying the world was round, they were condemned, anyone who takes us out of our comfort zone is condemned.

The thing he is most right about, is TPTB doing all they can to oppress the majority of the global population. The last thing they want is 6 billion well fed, healthy, educated sentient beings running amok. A tiny percentage to keep things controlled is fine with them, as long as the majority are stupid and powerless. It's been this way for all recorded time.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 8:22

@Veritas wrote:

Sorry, I'll explain myself. 

"I can't buy" = "It just isn't credible and I can't accept it" 

"Free pass" = "turning a blind eye or forgiving the suspension of reason in order to serve a perceived honourable common aim" 

I don't expect Icke and his tribe (cult might be more appropriate) to DO anything. I anticipate their right to earn a living peddling unicorn sh1t in Atlantean glass bottles because they can and will... Either deliberate misinformation or happy lunatics taking over the asylum. I would hope that sane, methodical, intelligent reasonable people will give them an astonishingly wide berth and not credit theem with even an iota of credibility. The reference to the underpinning was not a general criticism of "the system",  it was a specific criticism of Team Icke, who by nature are either selling lies or lunacy as the background of their high profile theories. 

No, theye're not stuck between a rock and a hard place. More like a lunatic and a fallacy. 

Where is the criticism aimed? TeamIcke and their idiotic fan club. Where does the impurity lie?  With those who must sell lunacy in order to. Have a hearing.
A chap I know on another forum (not MM related) insists that all the shape shifting alien stuff is just a sideshow, that Icke has to generate a certain amount of ridicule of himself in order to get his main arguments across.

Regarding the South African chap, I wonder if it is Murat that enjoys protection from on high, rather than the McCanns? In some ways he seems a more realistic candidate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 26.11.13 8:44

@Veritas wrote:
@Who?What?Where? wrote:
@Veritas wrote:
@Who?What?Where? wrote:I think that David Icke and his supporters',are just trying to find and comprehend the real truth.

I think that the Mccanns' and their supporters', definitely, do not want the real truth to come out.

That would be disastrous, for their level of thinking. If that happened, the vast majority, may then start to see them , for what they really are.
I can't buy a free pass for the Icke tribe on the basis of sincere truthseeking. The sincere truthseeking is precluded by the batsh1t insane assertions about reptiles and royal families, meaning that the tribe who buy and sell this nonsense are either insane, or liars, and neither is helpful to a "truthseeking " venture because it will always involve an underpinning foundation of either lunacy or lie. b
Why would you want to " buy", a free pass? It is free. Why the need to buy it?

To me, your equation does not add up.

If "Icke and his tribe", ( as you labelled them ), are really trying to find the truth, in a system that will always , again, in your own words',
 " involve an underpinning foundation of either lunacy or lie", then what on earth do you expect them to do?

Are they not caught between a rock and a hard place?

Who is your criticism really directed at?

Where do you think the real impurity lies?
Sorry, I'll explain myself. 

"I can't buy" = "It just isn't credible and I can't accept it" 

"Free pass" = "turning a blind eye or forgiving the suspension of reason in order to serve a perceived honourable common aim" 

I don't expect Icke and his tribe (cult might be more appropriate) to DO anything. I anticipate their right to earn a living peddling unicorn sh1t in Atlantean glass bottles because they can and will... Either deliberate misinformation or happy lunatics taking over the asylum. I would hope that sane, methodical, intelligent reasonable people will give them an astonishingly wide berth and not credit theem with even an iota of credibility. The reference to the underpinning was not a general criticism of "the system",  it was a specific criticism of Team Icke, who by nature are either selling lies or lunacy as the background of their high profile theories. 

No, theye're not stuck between a rock and a hard place. More like a lunatic and a fallacy. 

Where is the criticism aimed? TeamIcke and their idiotic fan club. Where does the impurity lie?  With those who must sell lunacy in order to. Have a hearing.
Your view of Icke is a commonly held one, exactly what the Powers That Be would have you think. It goes without saying that a lot of his wilder theories and many of his "followers" are questionable, but the overall picture is pretty valid regarding the World Powers Agenda. But as long as the masses hold the views that you do, i.e. poo-poo what is being offered up for consideration, they can all happily trundle along playing by the rules and being obedient to their masters.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Veritas on 26.11.13 10:30

A few points don't make sense in these arguments. 

First, Icke makes money from the faithful masses and professes exclusive arcane knowledge which he guardedly shares with the faithful. That, combined with the 'Son of God' delusion makes it a cult, and BY ICKE'S OWN STANDARDS OF CONSPIRACY THEORY makes him more an apparrent candidate of faulty "Monarch Programming" and more likely to be a "disinformation agent" than a real investigator on the trail of truth. 

Second, Icke "needs" a little deliberate lunacy in order to have his ideas heard? Rubbish. There are plenty of sane people speaking, large numbers of them. What Icke is, is a circus which, convenient for TPTB, provides a focal point of the authoritative a-z of conspiracy theory in one 'know it all' package which is so discredited and incredible that serious intelligent people could easily dismiss even the fragments of truth and run screaming from them because of the fear that believing such defines you as batpoo insane as Icke. 

The lunacy does NOT make Icke any more safe, any more credible or any more potent. The opposite. He becomes easier to dismiss, easier to kill, easier to discredit and easier to ignore. 

And I find it interesting that Shayler has gone exactly the same route, in reverse - from the credible to the incredibly insane. It would appear to be a pattern - even Bradley Manning's story appears to show the hallmarks of psychological fracturing - and Icke leads his cult through an 'underground' realm of similar 'all answers to all questions' groups that are equally batpoo insane. 

Daniel Estulin doesn't need insanity. I'm doubting that Jim Marrs will be playing the insanity card.

Veritas

Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Veritas on 26.11.13 10:37

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@Veritas wrote:
@Who?What?Where? wrote:
@Veritas wrote:
@Who?What?Where? wrote:I think that David Icke and his supporters',are just trying to find and comprehend the real truth.

I think that the Mccanns' and their supporters', definitely, do not want the real truth to come out.

That would be disastrous, for their level of thinking. If that happened, the vast majority, may then start to see them , for what they really are.
I can't buy a free pass for the Icke tribe on the basis of sincere truthseeking. The sincere truthseeking is precluded by the batsh1t insane assertions about reptiles and royal families, meaning that the tribe who buy and sell this nonsense are either insane, or liars, and neither is helpful to a "truthseeking " venture because it will always involve an underpinning foundation of either lunacy or lie. b
Why would you want to " buy", a free pass? It is free. Why the need to buy it?

To me, your equation does not add up.

If "Icke and his tribe", ( as you labelled them ), are really trying to find the truth, in a system that will always , again, in your own words',
 " involve an underpinning foundation of either lunacy or lie", then what on earth do you expect them to do?

Are they not caught between a rock and a hard place?

Who is your criticism really directed at?

Where do you think the real impurity lies?
Sorry, I'll explain myself. 

"I can't buy" = "It just isn't credible and I can't accept it" 

"Free pass" = "turning a blind eye or forgiving the suspension of reason in order to serve a perceived honourable common aim" 

I don't expect Icke and his tribe (cult might be more appropriate) to DO anything. I anticipate their right to earn a living peddling unicorn sh1t in Atlantean glass bottles because they can and will... Either deliberate misinformation or happy lunatics taking over the asylum. I would hope that sane, methodical, intelligent reasonable people will give them an astonishingly wide berth and not credit theem with even an iota of credibility. The reference to the underpinning was not a general criticism of "the system",  it was a specific criticism of Team Icke, who by nature are either selling lies or lunacy as the background of their high profile theories. 

No, theye're not stuck between a rock and a hard place. More like a lunatic and a fallacy. 

Where is the criticism aimed? TeamIcke and their idiotic fan club. Where does the impurity lie?  With those who must sell lunacy in order to. Have a hearing.
Your view of Icke is a commonly held one, exactly what the Powers That Be would have you think. It goes without saying that a lot of his wilder theories and many of his "followers" are questionable, but the overall picture is pretty valid regarding the World Powers Agenda. But as long as the masses hold the views that you do, i.e. poo-poo what is being offered up for consideration, they can all happily trundle along playing by the rules and being obedient to their masters.
You are truly as barking as Icke if you think my rejection of his misinformational drivel is evidence of blindness or conformity. Au contraire. But I don't need an insane cult leader to hold my hand through the wild technicolour gardens and blind alleyways of Wonderland. I won't intellectually lobotomise myself to give that loon a modicum of credence when evidence, and sane writers can absolutely suffice, albeit with less razzmatazz and cheerleading.

Veritas

Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by unchained melody on 26.11.13 11:43

Hi Veritas,

The "Son of God" delusion that is constantly trotted out is a nonsense as he was talking about pantheism,
i.e. We are all sons/daughters of god and part of god - more specifically sons and daughters of the supernova that created our galaxy to use physics rather than religion.

Yes he makes money from spouting some far out ideas, and I agree with you that he could well be a
disinformation agent.

I think he's ok. But I don't trust him very much.

unchained melody

Posts : 161
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by stillsloppingout on 26.11.13 11:48

If icke thinks Maddie was taken to order he is a bigger n@b than i had him down for . 
It's a pity as sometimes when he is not likening the Queen Mother, George Bush ,Susan Boyle [ that one is correct big grin ] to a shape shifting Lizard , he actually makes valid points . Banking crisis ,Illuminati , and spying on the masses, to name but three examples . 

Finally what is it with BBC presenters ,  Icke , Frank Bough . Hall , Next  ....... Clare Balding in Equine Beastieality shock  !!!

stillsloppingout

Posts : 489
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : N WEST ENGLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by jd on 26.11.13 13:21

Icke wrote a brilliant article about Obomba in 2008. If you have an interest in what the US administration is really about (which affects us all) then you should read this. Its all based on facts & the cabal behind him who are really pulling all the strings, not about shape shifting reptiles....shape shifting reptiles merely keeps Icke in the MSM for the elite to mock. They are scared of the masses realising the truth, so use their 95% owned MSM to mock people like Icke (picking purely on things like son of God, shape shifting reptiles) thereby it is mocking the truth of other things he is really saying and deflecting people away from it

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/barack-obama-the-naked-emperor/

'change' 'hope' and 'believe' reminds me of tony bliar in 1997...At the time people believed what they wanted to believe 'in themselves' through him, just like the Americans did through Obomba....Brilliant psychology. The elite know exactly what they are doing. In 2013, Obomba ratings have plummeted as so many people have woken up to him and his administration, so now the elite have wheeled out Oprah Winfrey to say it is racist if you disagree with Obomba policies...Love it! They are teaching school kids the same..talk about dictatorship, certainly not the land of the free

Personally, I am more concerned about our own governments creating events like 9/11, 7/7, Sandy Hook, killing our own people and lying in our faces about it, than someone seeking the truth making some money from it. Anyone with a sense of intelligence would feel the same. If you are seeking the truth, you don't follow blindly anybody nor does personalities come into it...just facts and analyses that put them well together to make true sense of them. I couldn't care less who makes sense of the facts, I just want to know the truth

Alex Jones (aka Bill Hicks). I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, he is purposely placed by the elite to lead a 'controlled' revolution. But in order to convince all the truthers he has to report facts for them to believe in him, if you want to know the truth then just take the facts and ignore the man and his real agenda

Russell Brand is the latest recruit by the elite and has started his mission of a 'controlled' revolution in the UK

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 14:37

@jd wrote:
Russell Brand is the latest recruit by the elite and has started his mission of a 'controlled' revolution in the UK
Getting way off topic here but if you were genuinely revolutionary, not hanging around with Jemima Goldsmith would be a good way to show it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum