The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Peoples Voice. Mm11

The Peoples Voice. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Peoples Voice. Mm11

The Peoples Voice. Regist10

The Peoples Voice.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Peoples Voice. Empty The Peoples Voice.

Post by delly55 10.11.13 16:56

Just wondered if people were aware of this new channel that Icke and others have launched. It's going to be dealing with the very important things that the mainstream media seem only too eager to shy away from. Keith Allen and  the journalist Sonia Poulton are involved in it amongst others, and Poulton mentions that they are  going to be covering the Madeleine McCann case in a way that the media has so far failed to do. 

http://thepeoplesvoice.tv

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

The Peoples Voice. Empty Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by tigger 10.11.13 19:14

It sounds interesting but Icke thinks Maddie was abducted to order.  

We'll wait and see! pray2

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 10.11.13 23:29

How cynical - the first thing you see is a 'donate' button. Always about money.

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae 10.11.13 23:32

What can one say... The heights people go to....!
ekatae

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 10.11.13 23:36

ProfessorPPlum wrote:How cynical - the first thing you see is a 'donate' button. Always about money.
The People's Voice has been established to balance mainstream media bias which refuses to give voice to people with views at odds with mainstream thinking and belief. You can expect to hear all aspects of mainstream society questioned and debated. What viewers choose to accept or believe is for them to decide after hearing the evidence and opinion broadcast by The People's Voice and the information and opinion broadcast by mainstream sources.

£1 PER MONTH......£1
Its something......
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 11.11.13 0:12

ProfessorPPlum wrote:How cynical - the first thing you see is a 'donate' button. Always about money.
You've just shown yourself up with that comment

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 11.11.13 0:38

I have to admit, that I have been sceptical of David Icke, even when he was a television presenter.

I do think, that, in recent years, he does seem to talk some commonsense.

One of the thing's that concerned me about his writing's, was about the reptile's, that he believes, control this planet. I just could not see it. It seemed ridiculous, to me.

Now, I have seen the mccann case, and it makes more sense.

Reptile's, seem to care care for their offspring, up to a point, and then abandon them, at an early age, to their own fate, which leaves the parent's to then get on with their own lives.

Is that really Human behaviour? I don't think so.

How very tapas9 does that seem? How very public, boarding, school system,is that level of thinking?

I do wonder, sometimes.

For instance, how many people, who present, or have presented, programmes for the bbc, itv or ch4, went to public boarding schools?
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by delly55 11.11.13 8:53

The simple truth is that they cannot stay on air without donations. I have no problem at all giving a couple of pounds to a channel that is trying to fight back against the mainstream media bullshit that gets churned out! I wish them every success, we need more not less of this kind of thing imo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Veritas 11.11.13 14:11

Icke is trying to appear credible by association with people who are more credible than him. His problem is that you can have all the credible research, you can have the biggest archive, you can make the most noise and you can be 98% correct, but that 2% where there the conslusion gets drawn is where he's more adrift than the Marie Celeste. Its the reason why so many credible investigative journalists cringe at the mention of his name. He's made conspiracy theory populist... He can lead you to British establishment cover ups, to assasinations, to media deceptions, and even to the doors of the BiLderbergs and the heart of the new world order itself. But then when asked 'why?' if his retort is 'because they' re reptilians from Sirius and they seek to enslave humanity' then frankly both he, and the deluded goons who follow him, are acting albeit unknowingly as agents of the discreditation of the credible part of their speculations and investigations. Which insidious world demagogues WOULDN'T want Icke to be the loudest voice in the media. Him and Russell Brand will make a good double act. Add David Shayler for an unholy trinity of alternative media. s
Veritas

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 11.11.13 14:29

tigger wrote:It sounds interesting but Icke thinks Maddie was abducted to order.  

Would this be with or without the parents knowledge?

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Veritas 12.11.13 12:27

I spent some time recently with a hugely successful entertainment industry professional from the USA, and he was quotin verbatim from Michael Shrimpton's bizarre allegations. His second favourite source was Icke. 

Sheesh.
Veritas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 13:00

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 12.11.13 21:39

jd wrote:
You've just shown yourself up with that comment
You mean I've just shown myself up as thinking David Icke is a nutcase who wants your money?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 12.11.13 21:56

delly55 wrote:The simple truth is that they cannot stay on air without donations. I have no problem at all giving a couple of pounds to a channel that is trying to fight back against the mainstream media bullshit that gets churned out! I wish them every success, we need more not less of this kind of thing imo!
Bravo, well said Delly. clapping
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 12.11.13 22:02

Veritas wrote:[...]
He can lead you to British establishment cover ups, to assasinations, to media deceptions, and even to the doors of the BiLderbergs and the heart of the new world order itself. But then when asked 'why?' [...]  his retort is 'because they' re reptilians from Sirius and they seek to enslave humanity'
[...]
spit coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 22:04

David Icke does have his sane moments but when he comes out with remarks like the Queen Mother was a shape-shifting reptile it doesn't help his overall credibility!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 12.11.13 22:22

I can't say I am David Ick's greatest fan, know v.little about him to be honest, but I do trust Sonia Poulton and this case has made it clear that we are in desperate need of an independent news source who can give it to us straight without bullshit.  Even though I taught Media (GCSE level), I had no idea how devious and distorted our mainstream news is.  I remember how Fox News struggled to find a crowd of cheering Iraqui's as the statue of Sadam Hussain was pulled down, but this case and The Thick of It has opened my eyes to a whole new world.  

A truthful news channel?  Wouldn't that be something!  Those of us who have been around this case from the off, will no doubt smile at the memory of looking towards Portugal for the things our own newspapers weren't telling us.  And a huge thanks to Joana Morais, who has been a diamond in the articles and Court updates to us and for kindly translating them.  I even remember discussing a story that came to us via Al Jazeera, which I think illustrates just how gagged the UK media has been with this case.

The People's Voice sounds good, I like the name. and if they are prepared to stand up to the McCann Money Making Machine, I applaud them.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 12.11.13 22:38

delly55 wrote:The simple truth is that they cannot stay on air without donations. I have no problem at all giving a couple of pounds to a channel that is trying to fight back against the mainstream media bullshit that gets churned out! I wish them every success, we need more not less of this kind of thing imo!
I will willingly pay that anyday, over the compulsory £145.50 per annum to a company that spouts out the establishments news, and is known to protect their own, even if their own happen to be prolific paedophiles.

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 12.11.13 22:58

MoonGoddess wrote:
I will willingly pay that anyday, over the compulsory £145.50 per annum to a company that spouts out the establishments news, and is known to protect their own, even if their own happen to be prolific paedophiles.
Good point well made MoonGoddess. It comes well un-recommended. I'll give it a whirl. Beats a donation to a fraudulent fund any day.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 13.11.13 1:09

I think that David Icke and his supporters',are just trying to find and comprehend the real truth.

I think that the Mccanns' and their supporters', definitely, do not want the real truth to come out.

That would be disastrous, for their level of thinking. If that happened, the vast majority, may then start to see them , for what they really are.
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by delly55 25.11.13 18:09

The south african fella is live on the peoples voice now, talking about Murat. 

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/watchnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Veritas 25.11.13 18:37

Who?What?Where? wrote:I think that David Icke and his supporters',are just trying to find and comprehend the real truth.

I think that the Mccanns' and their supporters', definitely, do not want the real truth to come out.

That would be disastrous, for their level of thinking. If that happened, the vast majority, may then start to see them , for what they really are.
I can't buy a free pass for the Icke tribe on the basis of sincere truthseeking. The sincere truthseeking is precluded by the batsh1t insane assertions about reptiles and royal families, meaning that the tribe who buy and sell this nonsense are either insane, or liars, and neither is helpful to a "truthseeking " venture because it will always involve an underpinning foundation of either lunacy or lie. b
Veritas

Back to top Go down

Post by Veritas 25.11.13 18:38

delly55 wrote:The south african fella is live on the peoples voice now, talking about Murat. 

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/watchnow
Cue assortment of moonbats craving television limelight.
Veritas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.11.13 18:45

I watched with big interest. And there was one line, which stood out for me [non verbatim] Birch:" if the driveway's dug up and she's not there, then she's [may be] alive" ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Romario 25.11.13 18:55

tigger wrote:It sounds interesting but Icke thinks Maddie was abducted to order.  

Does Icke really think that? If he does then it really depresses me. Personally I had always liked Icke for his intelligence and the solid ideas he spoke of; the stuff about the reptiles I just thought was funny and to be honest, so ridiculously far-fetched and at odds to the rational side of most of his arguments that I felt it didn't especially distract from what he was saying, provided you read his words directly and didn't just hear about him through the MSM who always talked of his most insane ideas. But if he does think that about Maddie then maybe he is just a disinformation merchant after all; and not just a truthseeker who added in little bits of nonsense here and there to gain attention and so satisfy his egotistical cravings.
Romario
Romario

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum