The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why the McCanns and the Tapas 7 were Relaxed at Dinner on 3rd May

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why the McCanns and the Tapas 7 were Relaxed at Dinner on 3rd May

Post by Praiaaa on 21.11.13 18:49

@diatribe wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:

Think FUND
Think Al Capone
I'm in total agreement, if the portugese authorities were ever to obtain a subsequent conviction against the McCanns in relation to the disappearance of their daughter, the fraud aspect of the 'Foundation Fund' and any ensuing confiscation proceedings would fall entirely within the mandate of the UK judiciary system.
Indeed, (also john grisham novel in which a similar method brought a perp to justice in a roundabout way) - have often thought this might be the reason for the CPS in PT in the summer...IMO of course...

Praiaaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.11.13 19:31

Hi Peter, I am regularly, if not all the time, thinking "Al Capone".
The moment it can be proven, that they knew [they knew] that Madeleine was dead - and that's all that it needs - their "Fund" is going to be their 20 years of prison ... IMO, of course :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 22.11.13 20:16

Law school freshers around the globe are told it is not sufficent to simply read the law as it needs to be fully understood and all of its complexity comprehended before relevant opinion can be given.  

I repeat I am confident that, unless they are nationals of another country, there will be no bar to bringing those responsible for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to account in the UK.  Claiming otherwise is to give rise to ignoratio elenchi.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curioser on 22.11.13 23:32

@ultimaThule wrote:Law school freshers around the globe are told it is not sufficent to simply read the law as it needs to be fully understood and all of its complexity comprehended before relevant opinion can be given.  

I repeat I am confident that, unless they are nationals of another country, there will be no bar to bringing those responsible for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to account in the UK.  Claiming otherwise is to give rise to ignoratio elenchi.
Are you a lawyer UT?

Curioser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 22.11.13 23:57

When becoming a member of this forum I was not required to state my profession, Curioser, and I choose not to do so now.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae on 24.11.13 4:02

When becoming a member of this forum I was not required to state my profession, Curioser, and I choose not to do so now
ME TOO dance

ekatae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curioser on 24.11.13 10:56

Obviously no requirement. I just thought you might be dropping hints: Latin, repetition, talking about baby lawyers in school.

Curioser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 24.11.13 17:42

@diatribe wrote:The problem that I have with the full complicity of the McCann compatriot's hypothesis is that's an awful lot of people having knowledge of a serious crime. There's a big difference between being supportive, even obstructive and actual hands on participation. I don't know much about portugese law, but in the UK this would be classified as a joint enterprise with very little disparity in sentences upon conviction. 

Even amongst serious career criminals, there is always the possibility of someone doing a deal with the police, in fact since the days of Bertie Smalls in the early 1970's, there's been no shortage of participants only too willing to give evidence against their accomplices in return for immunity from prosecution or lesser sentences. One only has to look at the Securitas and Brinks Mat robberies to name just a couple of instances, the list is endless and these were seasoned criminals, whereas the McCanns and their friends, apart from being doctors, are straight people. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

.big grin
The weakest link in this chain is easily Kate McCann. The mods on here won't let me describe the simple yet non torturous method of truth extraction.  It involves 3 questions only 1 of which holds the right answer. PM me for details.
spin spin spin

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 24.11.13 18:08

@Woburn_exile wrote:
@diatribe wrote:The problem that I have with the full complicity of the McCann compatriot's hypothesis is that's an awful lot of people having knowledge of a serious crime. There's a big difference between being supportive, even obstructive and actual hands on participation. I don't know much about portugese law, but in the UK this would be classified as a joint enterprise with very little disparity in sentences upon conviction. 

Even amongst serious career criminals, there is always the possibility of someone doing a deal with the police, in fact since the days of Bertie Smalls in the early 1970's, there's been no shortage of participants only too willing to give evidence against their accomplices in return for immunity from prosecution or lesser sentences. One only has to look at the Securitas and Brinks Mat robberies to name just a couple of instances, the list is endless and these were seasoned criminals, whereas the McCanns and their friends, apart from being doctors, are straight people. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

.big grin
The weakest link in this chain is easily Kate McCann. The mods on here won't let me describe the simple yet non torturous method of truth extraction.  It involves 3 questions only 1 of which holds the right answer. PM me for details.
spin spin spin
She was Butterflied big grin

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.11.13 18:14

@Woburn_exile wrote: [...] The weakest link in this chain is easily Kate McCann. The mods on here won't let me describe the simple yet non torturous method of truth extraction.  It involves 3 questions only 1 of which holds the right answer. PM me for details.
spin spin spin
Would that be in the style of asking one of identical twins [one always tells the truth, the other one always lies] but you don't know which one it is: "What would your brother have said, if I would ask ...." fill in the question :-)

ETA I will PM you.

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae on 29.11.13 1:14

Thank you so much for that interesting information.....! Mrs

ekatae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GordonGotya on 01.12.13 3:27

I have just joined and I am confused with this thread and a few others already...

GordonGotya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.12.13 11:35

@GordonGotya wrote:I have just joined and I am confused with this thread and a few others already...
You'd better get used to it. Confusion is good!

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 02.12.13 11:39

I sympathis ,yes it will be a feat to catch up fast enough to take in and understand right away ,keep going as it will become familier at some point .read mr amarals book if you get chance ,that will make a difference ,some here may have  a few tips for you too  joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 02.12.13 15:15

Any confusion may be due to Mr Gotya and ekatae being one and the same, which fact I seem to recall was noted by Admin on this thread yesterday.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.12.13 19:01

@ultimaThule wrote:Any confusion may be due to Mr Gotya and ekatae being one and the same, which fact I seem to recall was noted by Admin on this thread yesterday.
They're so transparent, aren't they ...?
titter 

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 02.12.13 19:54

As clear as crystal - as are their motives.  Happily, Admin and the ever-vigilant candyfloss have no need of canine assistance when it comes to smellng a rat. yes

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 05.12.13 21:28

@diatribe wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:
I am confident that, unless they are nationals of another country, there will be no bar to bringing those responsible for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to account in the UK.

Unfortunately, it isn't the nationality of any particular individual that would prevent them from being brought to account in the UK, it is the lack of a crime or any part thereof having transpired in the UK which would prevent the aforementioned occuring.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2518701/Ex-Superbike-racer-Sean-Emmett-arrested-murder-wife-dead.html

Is there a particular sauce you'd like to have served with your words, diatribe?

Perhaps you'd care to revise your opinion and advise the McCanns that, should circumstance dictate, there is no bar to their being arrested at any airport when travelling to, arriving in, and returning from Portugal to the UK.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum