The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 2 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 2 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 2 Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 2 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by jd 31.05.13 14:02

Ayniia wrote:IMO the bus video is the only actual proof of Madeleine in PDL in May. Gerry's lovely comment in it is also the only thing that keeps me off the premeditation theory. The pool picture is as fake as it can get. This one has the shadows, Raj feet, Madeline weird position, Gerry weird position, everything...

The video does not prove they were in Portugal, could be anywhere. Nor that it was recorded on April 28th. As always, it is only their words that this is where they were

And what happened to Maddie's pink tracksuit bottoms during the flight, they seemed to have grown shorter!

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 2 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by tigger 31.05.13 15:59

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Thanks for that, Tigger. I didn't think that the woman was Kate - the hair doesn't look right - but there is to me at least a similarity to Gerry with the man.

I could just imagine this being another McCann in-joke at the expense of those gullible enough to believe them. This particular photo reminds me of that fuzzy felt game from my childhood where random images are put down on a board. Nothing blends in with anything else there.

Would explain the sniggers wouldn't it? Gerry's expression sometime reminds me of that scene in Educating Rita where she says: 'He ate it!'

If the girl in pink stood up she'd be nearly as tall as Gerry. Someone thought they were being clever.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 31.05.13 16:48

bobbin wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Why doesn't the little house cast a shadow ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
With the shadow from the little house, the front bar above the steps casting a shadow below the orange disc and with Raj Balu (name?) the Asian-looking man's jacket-shadow by his right knee, it is now obvious that the shadows emanate from a different position than the ones cast by Gerry, the couple on the left etc. and the tree, etc. on the right.
Three different directions.
We have already discussed how impossible the foot position of Raj Balu? relative to his stomach.
This now indicates another, YES, yet another, photo-shopped representation of Maddie having been on that holiday.
This playground one, with her brother and daddy, along with the playhouse one, where Maddie's height is estimated to be well in advance of her 'last/pool' photo, were supposedly of her arrival day/ first day on the holiday.
NOW, we seem to have no holiday photo whatsoever, with Maddie's presence in PdL.
With serious questions as to the bus video, what proof is there that Maddie was in PdL at all.
No DNA/hairs/hand prints found, no used clothes/ bed linen given to sniffer dogs/police, no signs of her in the apartment, except for blood and cadavour, a strange blue eye-make-up photo of her, suspected but not confirmed, of being on a balcony in Burgau, creche records a complete mess, no-one being able to give a complete confirmation of her presence, tennis court photo/tapas statement discrepancies, etc. what is there to place Maddie in PdL ?
Looking again, if that is Jane Tanner sitting behind the exit part of the play deck next to Raj, her head is extremely small. It is smaller than the little boy's, in the lady's arm on the left of the picture.
The distance to the building between the trees is at most a few meters, looking at the over-hang of the roof. The pushchair's open part is even bigger than JT's adult head, and that is much further away.
What age do we think, and what level of skill, did the producer of this composite trickery have when he thought to put this aberrant picture up as evidence of Maddie being present, playing happy family time with daddy, brother, and even Raj, who was so present in the videos, accompanying the police et al. in the days following Maddie's disappearance.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.05.13 21:31

This may be dumb, or dumbest: but is anyone able to put side by side the pictures of 'Maddie' mounting the stairs to the aircraft' and this last picture of Maddie and Sean and GM frolicking under the watchful stare of ?? Ray Balu?

She unexplainedly tripped on the stairs of the plane; her stance on the grass picture is almost similar, like keeling over too.

Could it be she was drugged even before the trip to PdL?

IIRC, she and GM and Sean are wearing the same outfit as on the bus to the aircraft. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That would put the lie to Kates declaration that, upon reaching Mark Warners, she and Maddie immediately jumped into the swimming pool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 31.05.13 22:00

Portia wrote:This may be dumb, or dumbest: but is anyone able to put side by side the pictures of 'Maddie' mounting the stairs to the aircraft' and this last picture of Maddie and Sean and GM frolicking under the watchful stare of ?? Ray Balu?

She unexplainedly tripped on the stairs of the plane; her stance on the grass picture is almost similar, like keeling over too.

Could it be she was drugged even before the trip to PdL?

IIRC, she and GM and Sean are wearing the same outfit as on the bus to the aircraft. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That would put the lie to Kates declaration that, upon reaching Mark Warners, she and Maddie immediately jumped into the swimming pool.

Sorry but the airport video has a very bad quality. Anyway when Lily and Madeleine stumble on the stairs I think I can see Lily's pink shoes, Sean looks to me to have the same top but longer pants as Madeleine and Gerry's clothes are different. I'm not sure about Lily's shirt.

Thanks NFWTD for pointing out that's Lily not Ella [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.05.13 22:09

The other little girl is Lily Payne and not one of Jane Tanner's daughters.

I think it's possible that the three children in the playground photo are wearing the same clothes as on the airport bus.

Madeleine either changed her trousers or they are rolled up at the knees.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 2 Empty madeleine with the tennis balls

Post by marconi 13.07.13 23:17

On the photo with the tennis balls Madeleine looks more mature than on the pool photo.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.07.13 10:12

Yes, it has always been my belief that the two photos couldn't possibly have been taken within a day or two of each other.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 30.07.13 20:23

ROSA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just arrived at this thread from the latest one in main news.
Look at Gerry'a facial expression! he does not look happy does he? 

I wonder whether this is actually a photo of Maddie from a previous year, hence her looking younger and following the death Gerry and the other child was roped into posing by the pool with the express purpose of aiming to photoshop the previous photo of Maddie into it.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 30.07.13 20:26

ROSA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 10:57 pm

The best quality version of the pic I've seen is here: link to big pic

That photo is AWESOME thankyou C.Edwards
i was just looking at the waterline as well, Is the smaller child's legs long enough to kick up that amount of water from that specific pool?

Also, why is no water droplets splashing over Maddie, despite the droplets going up in all sorts of directions!

Contrary to what C.Edwards was writing about Gerry being 'photoshopped out' for that other version of the pic which leaves her on her own, I really think it is the other way around - that the picture that was on the church that showed her on her own at the pool was the original photo.
The reason that she was on her own, is that the other children would have been too small to sit on the pool at that stage!
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 30.07.13 20:38

admin wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rosa, I think ufercoffy is asking about this image that you posted - we know the McCann's released the first photo but did they also release the second? The second one is different and the properties for the image says this:

Has%2BThis%2BLittle%2BGirl%2BBeen%2BStrangled%2BTo%2BDeath

I agree with ufercoffy that I think we need to know where the second image came from. Someone has clearly done something to the image to highlight the neck which is circled. Who has done this and why? Where did you get this image?

Deleted
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Back to top Go down

Post by BerylJ 30.07.13 20:41

loopzdaloop wrote:
ROSA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 10:57 pm

The best quality version of the pic I've seen is here: link to big pic

That photo is AWESOME thankyou C.Edwards
i was just looking at the waterline as well, Is the smaller child's legs long enough to kick up that amount of water from that specific pool?

Also, why is no water droplets splashing over Maddie, despite the droplets going up in all sorts of directions!

Contrary to what C.Edwards was writing about Gerry being 'photoshopped out' for that other version of the pic which leaves her on her own, I really think it is the other way around - that the picture that was on the church that showed her on her own at the pool was the original photo.
The reason that she was on her own, is that the other children would have been too small to sit on the pool at that stage!

Clicking on the big picture text shows a shadow on GM's thigh from Amelie's right side but no shadow on Amelie's left side cast from Madeleine.
BerylJ
BerylJ

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 30.07.13 21:08

candyfloss wrote:
pauline wrote:Currently I have a large bruise on my right arm just below the wrist like Kate's. I don't know why I have it - i have no recollection of banging it or 'being restrained by someone.' I bruise very easily and i seem to remember having a similar bruise there some months ago.

Perhaps we shouldn't jump to conclusions about this particular matter, the bruising?

From KM's book...............

For the first time I noticed the ugly purple, blue and black bruises on the sides of my hands, wrists and forearms. I was shocked. Gerry reminded me of how I’d been banging my clenched fists on the veranda railing and the apartment walls the night before. I could only vaguely remember it.

Fascinating piece of retro-fit!
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc 30.07.13 22:25

loopzdaloop wrote:

Rosa, I think ufercoffy is asking about this image that you posted - we know the McCann's released the first photo but did they also release the second? The second one is different and the properties for the image says this:

I agree with ufercoffy that I think we need to know where the second image came from. Someone has clearly done something to the image to highlight the neck which is circled. Who has done this and why? Where did you get this image?

Deleted

The problem I have with this photo is the absence of the whites of Madeleine's eyes.  Her eyeballs and surrounding areas seem to be black, devoid of any colour or emotion.
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 31.07.13 0:29

sammyc wrote:
loopzdaloop wrote:

Deleted

The problem I have with this photo is the absence of the whites of Madeleine's eyes.  Her eyeballs and surrounding areas seem to be black, devoid of any colour or emotion.

Despite the censorship of my opinion on this photo, I agree with you totally.
There is something not right about it.

She does not look healthy at all.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 31.07.13 0:41

jd wrote:We've all seen the Last Photo that gerry went back to the UK to get 3 weeks after the fairytale began:

Below I have cropped the photo of Maddie only
Note: Amelie & gerrys arms

The below picture was used by the mccanns at Brussels European Parliament to promote the child alert system PowerPoint presentation 
declaration 10/04/2008....Amelie & gerry are gone!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This proves 100% and without any shred of doubt that photoshopping does go on with their photo releases. Which way round is it in this Last Photo picture? On closer analyse, the Powerpoint photo has a 'blur' around Maddie which suggests she has been pasted in, or perhaps Amelie and gerry have been removed as the background behind Maddie is also heavily blurred. Looking closer still, the green weeds to the right of Maddies arm is the same, the edge of the pool where Amelie was seems to have gone, and the shadow above the wall from the sun lounger has gone as has also the end of the sun lounger itself

If the original of this photo was just gerry on his own with Maddie, Amelie and the sun lounger immediately behind gerry pasted in, we can also use the results of a software App called Photo Police, which shows on photos that have been photoshopped. The grey areas are parts of the picture in which the photo has not been photoshopped and is in the original, the colours/images are the ones that have been. I give the benefit of the doubt to this software and it has produced interesting results

Amazing bit of kit!
Come to think of it that sun lounger isn't even the right length!
I hope Scotland Yard have this
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 22.08.13 17:59

I find the topic of the Last Photo fascinating - 104 pages of discussion! - but it's a very difficult one (hence some pretty heated discussion in those pages! big grin .)
I've worked with Photoshop pretty much every day of my life since the mid 1990s and I find it very difficult to make pronouncements on it.

However - a little way back in the topic I noticed that someone had pointed out that the clock in the camera had wiped out date and time information on all other photos that were handed over - at least that's my interpretation of what was said.
And that the Last Photo nonetheless had its convincing date and time in the EXIF data.
To me that is far more interesting, and possibly far more useful, in trying to get at the mysteries of the photo.
And of course, if so, it tends to lend itself to the idea that it's a photo from another time with the dates dropped in (trying to be clever) whilst unaware that the dates are a central point because they are non-existent in all the other photos and therefore having the "correct" date is a giveaway that something's wrong about the photo.

Just found the reference for this - page 71 of the topic ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

"13.On checking the camera I found that the time and date was not set on the camera and it was recording the time and date as 0000 hours on 01/01/02. This did not change during the examination. None of the pictures SWM/3019/01 to SWM/3019/43 have any created dates recorded. The last written time and date for each of them is recorded as 0000 01/01/02. "
from the witness statement of Detective Constable Stuart William Martin 2007/05/09 and his analysis of film taken in PDL i.e. the mccanns camera

If so, it would be good to know if there are clips of news reports from the following day/s that show the state of bloom of the bougainvilleas for instance. I've not found any really clear examples yet, but they MUST be out there....

I think that even if the photo IS from that particular holiday (to me Maddie just looks so very different from other pics apparently from the May 2007 trip), then it may be another day - and that its rather 'afterthought' choice and late appearance out of nowhere make it highly suspicious in terms of being expected to be a truthful representation of the particular moment in time it purports to be.
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 22.08.13 19:54

Often wonder if there is a" killing 2 birds with 1 stone" aspect to this alleged last photo, giving credence to the "fact" that Maddie was alive and well afternoon of 3rd, and also that Gerry that afternoon was at the Ocean Club when he was actually elsewhere. I wonder where he might have been at that time on the Thursday afternoon?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 22.08.13 20:58

russiandoll wrote:Often wonder if there is a" killing 2 birds with 1 stone" aspect to this alleged last photo, giving credence to the "fact" that Maddie was alive and well afternoon of 3rd, and also that Gerry that afternoon was at the Ocean Club when he was actually elsewhere. I wonder where he might have been at that time on the Thursday afternoon?
The photo has to be important as when asked about his last memory of M Gerry always says, ' Madeleine by the pool, when the last photo was taken, she was having such fun....

Wouldn't G last memory be M in her bed sleeping on his last check ? he tells us that he looked at her sleeping and thought how lucky he was.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 2 Empty the last photo ...

Post by worriedmum 22.08.13 22:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Hicks, you may be interested in the thread 'If there is only one last photo'- where the two photos at the bottom  right of this montage are compared.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.08.13 22:38

Hicks wrote:
The photo has to be important as when asked about his last memory of M Gerry always says, ' Madeleine by the pool, when the last photo was taken, she was having such fun....

Wouldn't G last memory be M in her bed sleeping on his last check ? he tells us that he looked at her sleeping and thought how lucky he was.
IIRC GM said that the last PHOTO was his last memory ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 16.09.13 14:20

loopzdaloop wrote:
jd wrote:We've all seen the Last Photo that gerry went back to the UK to get 3 weeks after the fairytale began:

Below I have cropped the photo of Maddie only
Note: Amelie & gerrys arms

The below picture was used by the mccanns at Brussels European Parliament to promote the child alert system PowerPoint presentation 
declaration 10/04/2008....Amelie & gerry are gone!

This proves 100% and without any shred of doubt that photoshopping does go on with their photo releases. Which way round is it in this Last Photo picture? On closer analyse, the Powerpoint photo has a 'blur' around Maddie which suggests she has been pasted in, or perhaps Amelie and gerry have been removed as the background behind Maddie is also heavily blurred. Looking closer still, the green weeds to the right of Maddies arm is the same, the edge of the pool where Amelie was seems to have gone, and the shadow above the wall from the sun lounger has gone as has also the end of the sun lounger itself

If the original of this photo was just gerry on his own with Maddie, Amelie and the sun lounger immediately behind gerry pasted in, we can also use the results of a software App called Photo Police, which shows on photos that have been photoshopped. The grey areas are parts of the picture in which the photo has not been photoshopped and is in the original, the colours/images are the ones that have been. I give the benefit of the doubt to this software and it has produced interesting results

Amazing bit of kit!
Come to think of it that sun lounger isn't even the right length!
I hope Scotland Yard have this
Looking through this thread again and have been taking a really close look at the above pictures and process posted by jd.

If you take a close look at the last picture where the grey is said to be the original picture and the colours are where the photoshopping has occurred then can we correctly assume that the furthest sunbed has a colourful beach towel covering it and the one directly behind where GM is sitting also has a towel that looks like it is hanging over the top part of it.  Otherwise why are they not all white like the part further down behind GM? 

Also the multi colours that appear on MBMs arm and face are the same for the visible skin on Amalie and Gerry and on the sunbed therefore could it be that someone was sat there in the photo because if you look at the sunbed in the corner of the picture there looks to be a person lying here??
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 07.10.13 12:29

This is interesting but not sure if it means anything.

Madeleine McCann kidnapper's conscience could catch catch up with them[color:6344=000000]Daily Mirror

By Jim Gamble | 7 Oct 2013 00:0

In this article there is a picture which seems odd. Hopefully, I have included one from Google images of the same picture.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 07.10.13 12:35

Angelique wrote:This is interesting but not sure if it means anything.

Madeleine McCann kidnapper's conscience could catch catch up with themDaily Mirror

By Jim Gamble | 7 Oct 2013 00:0

In this article there is a picture which seems odd. Hopefully, I have included one from Google images of the same picture.

I don't know what to read into this latest photograph. The face of this new pic is more in keeping with the photo fit of the one done in 2011/12?
Anyway, something for me to chew on.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.13 12:35

loopzdaloop wrote:
sammyc wrote:
loopzdaloop wrote:

Deleted
Despite the censorship of my opinion on this photo, I agree with you totally.
There is something not right about it.

She does not look healthy at all.
Admin, only now do I see that the properties for the second photo contain the wording: Has this little girl been strangled to death

Who put those words there? 

What are 'properties for a photo'?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top