The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

sleeping children

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: sleeping children

Post by Searcher on 06.11.13 22:04

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Your post is very thought provoking, because outside of friends and family, who is in a position to make these awful videos?
Maybe a babysitter, but realistically, who else has free access to the children that end up getting exploited, particularly the very small children.

It is also a mistake to think these things emanate only from the underbelly of society, as people who tell their life story as an adult about horrific abuses come from all walks of life.
I knew of one family where all the children were sexually abused by the father, himself a clergyman.

Searcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 06.11.13 22:10

We've kinda went off topic; what about the idea that the children were never actually left alone. On each of the nights there was always one adult who was either not well or attending to their sick child. I think it was considered by the PJ and ruled out however there was no bedsheets on the twins beds etc. when the alarm was raised.

Hongkong Phooey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.11.13 22:38

Right.
Sorry to repeat myself and a couple of others: "no neglect, no abduction".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.11.13 22:41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3eAJnjiD6g

A reminder of HiDeHo's video on just that point, Chatelaine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 06.11.13 22:44

Châtelaine wrote:Right.
Sorry to repeat myself and a couple of others: "no neglect, no abduction".
Of course, they did advertise the fact that they were neglecting their kids by telling virtual strangers their checking procedures etc it just seems mighty coincidental that an adult was always missing.

Hongkong Phooey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 06.11.13 23:40

@Sockpuppet wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:Very good point Sockpuppet, although I would say that this is technically not 'an indication that MM died on the evening of 3rd May' but rather an indication that she did not die on a previous evening. It is, of course, possible that the parents sedated both MM and the twins so that they would sleep, which could mean that MM did not wake when somebody else took her from the apartment.
Technically, yes :)  I am working on the assumption that she had died by the time that the police arrived, due to the cadaver dog's detection in the apartment.
Yes, I see

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum