The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Where could "Smith-man" have been heading?   (OR: Was there ever a "Smith-man"?) - Page 7 Mm11

Where could "Smith-man" have been heading?   (OR: Was there ever a "Smith-man"?) - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Where could "Smith-man" have been heading?   (OR: Was there ever a "Smith-man"?) - Page 7 Mm11

Where could "Smith-man" have been heading?   (OR: Was there ever a "Smith-man"?) - Page 7 Regist10

Where could "Smith-man" have been heading? (OR: Was there ever a "Smith-man"?)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where could "Smith-man" have been heading?   (OR: Was there ever a "Smith-man"?) - Page 7 Empty Re: Where could "Smith-man" have been heading? (OR: Was there ever a "Smith-man"?)

Post by Miraflores 06.06.14 15:55

If I were asked it by the police, I'd say: "What does a tourist look like?"

Come on Tony - that's an easy question to answer: 1st day of hols, white and pasty. Soon as the sun comes out: like a boiled lobster!
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Where could "Smith-man" have been heading?   (OR: Was there ever a "Smith-man"?) - Page 7 Empty Re: Where could "Smith-man" have been heading? (OR: Was there ever a "Smith-man"?)

Post by Guest 06.06.14 16:21

Miraflores wrote:

Come on Tony - that's an easy question to answer: 1st day of hols, white and pasty. Soon as the sun comes out: like a boiled lobster!

big grin    Don't forget the knotted hanky and turned up trousers with flip flops  laughat 

Where could "Smith-man" have been heading?   (OR: Was there ever a "Smith-man"?) - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROCkf-eLlJehqUj2uTGpZ8X2fth79RA5GCq_Q6ZTTkn2i14498
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 06.06.14 19:30

Miraflores wrote:

Er...um.

First day - white and pasty.

Second day onwards (if the sun comes out) - getting browner/redder.

Based on the assumption that all tourists in Praia da Luz arrive white and pasty.

I follow.

But just to set in stone the utter absurdity of asking: "Did he look like a tourist or not?", how can one determine this... 

At 10.00pm?

In the dark?

With almost zero streetlighting?

You only glimpse him for 1-2 seconds?

And his head is shielded by the child he was carrying?

And do tourists, or non-tourists, wear a dack jacket and light-coloured trousers at 10.00pm at night?

Yes or no?

It's plain nonsense, isn't it?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 06.06.14 20:09

Oh, for goodness sake doesn't anyone know what a tourist looks like?

Where could "Smith-man" have been heading?   (OR: Was there ever a "Smith-man"?) - Page 7 2Q==

Where could "Smith-man" have been heading?   (OR: Was there ever a "Smith-man"?) - Page 7 2Q==

Where could "Smith-man" have been heading?   (OR: Was there ever a "Smith-man"?) - Page 7 Z
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11192

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 06.06.14 21:05

'Sobvious, isn't it? The first one is German, the second a Brit and the third an American. The middle one would definitely be white and pasty, the first might be, if from northern Germany, the last, maybe, maybe not, but probably a rare species in PdL.

As to the boiled lobster look favoured by the British - I believe it was quite cold in Portugal that week, so no chance of this look developing. What I suppose 'a tourist' looked like, was 'not Mediterranean'.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.06.14 22:32

Miraflores wrote:As to the boiled lobster look favoured by the British - I believe it was quite cold in Portugal that week, so no chance of this look developing. What I suppose 'a tourist' looked like, was 'not Mediterranean'.

GOT IT IN ONE  
Firstly it is NOT Mediterranean, it is Northern Atlantic.  There is a difference.

The day they arrived, Saturday, was nice weather.
The next day, Sunday was lovely, and at lunchtime there was the perfect opportunity to take lovely photos of the family round the children's pool, with Gerry sweating in the approved manner. First day, new clothes, family together . .  it is what people DO.
Then the weather changed, very quickly.  It was cloudy, overcast and it actually rained on the Wednesday.
Thursday was cold and windy, and mostly overcast.
It only began to calm down in the evening.  The wind dropped to almost nothing, as the sky cleared and a period of good weather came in from the WNW   (Which means NO WHOOSHING CURTAINS AND NO SLAMMING DOORS, Kate.)
Even the Tapas 7 complain how cold it was that evening, hence the fleeces, jumpers, jeans, flip flops and all the rest of the nonsense - which serve only to FOCUS on how cold it was.
SO
>
>
The LAST PHOTO was not taken on Thursday 3rd.  
It can only have been taken on Sunday 29th.

Which in turn leads us to an examination of when it was released, and by whom   (clue: Mitchell, surprise, surprise !)
and who put all the cra* about the time being wrong by one hour - LOOK OVER HERE - LOOK AT THE DATE WE HAVE NOW GRAFTED ONTO IT > > >

And, using by the same set of evidence and information to the question of slamming doors and whooshing curtains, we can also say that
TWO sets of LIES are demolished in one stroke, by the same piece of incontrovertible evidence.
The weather reports are in the public domain and have been on this site for a long time.

And Yes, Grange have been aware for a long time that the Last Photo is a forgery -  in legal terms, it tells a lie about itself -
They know  know
The McCanns have tried very hard, and have spent a lot of other people's money, but people like Mitchell have stuffed them.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.06.14 22:43

The McCanns have most certainly spent a lot of the money given to them by a sympathetic but gullible public, PeterM, but I venture to suggest that there is a considerable discrepancy between how much has been actually been spent and how much they want us to believe has been spent.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.14 23:12

ultimaThule wrote:The McCanns have most certainly spent a lot of the money given to them by a sympathetic but gullible public, PeterM, but I venture to suggest that there is a considerable discrepancy between how much has been actually been spent and how much they want us to believe has been spent.
I agree, uT. If ever the word "whitewash" came to my mind ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 06.06.14 23:29

Yep, I know Portugal is not Mediterranean, but I used this as a shorthand term for South European, as opposed to North European meaning British, Dutch, German, possibly Danish, (not Norwegian or Swedish)
Miraflores
Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top