The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Distractions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Distractions

Post by Nightfly on 04.11.13 11:29

From Wikipedia: “Distraction is the divided attention of an individual or group from the chosen object of attention onto the source of distraction. Distraction is caused by: the lack of ability to pay attention; lack of interest in the object of attention; or the great intensity, novelty or attractiveness of something other than the object of attention. Distractions come from both external sources, and internal sources.”
The magicians favourite trick is to create a diversion – something for the gullible audience to concentrate on whilst the “illusion” takes place. If we concentrate on the known facts and don’t get distracted by the “attractiveness” of the abduction theory then it all becomes transparent.
That which is indisputable:
·         The child is missing
·         There is blood in the apartment and the hired car
·         There is cadaver scent in the apartments and on the clothing as well as the hire car
·         The PJ’s dogs followed scent to a car park
·         There is a dispute about last time the child was last seen
·         The alert to the Police was delayed by nearly an hour
·         The hire car had driven a considerable number of miles (2000+)
·         Other family members had access to the hire car
My thoughts are that the abduction by person(s) on foot is totally unrealistic. If it were a couple which KM proffered then would ‘professional’ child abductors run through a town carrying a child? If it were a loan ‘pervert’ acting on an uncontrollable impulse how would they know that the child was left alone and how would they escape without leaving any forensic clues especially on foot through a holiday resort during the season – most bars are open very late. Then it must have been GM running through the town? Also highly unlikely as he has proved already that he is resourceful and obviously clever – can’t imagine that he would come home find the child dead and then be able to calmly run off with his own child to a beach? Any cadaver would start decomposing quickly and easily found especially with many people searching and with police dogs, helicopters, journalists etc.
The most obvious conclusion especially with reference to the list above is that the child was removed by a vehicle to a distance outside the town’s perimeter. If she died much earlier and transport was arranged this would easily account for the “they’ve taken her” response. I don’t believe for a minute that she was carried off around that town. The rest is just a smokescreen and a clever distraction – let’s talk about abduction by foot and short timeframe, paedophiles, e-fits, corrupt police. Who drove the car and where it was acquired is more interesting – where were the friends? One may have helped (I don’t believe that a group could all lie). If it were an abduction that too would most likely be by car.
Another distraction possibility revolves around the Papal visit – if the body needed moving having been left for a while then the best way of removing most of the reporters, TV and police would be to arrange this visit. Curiously the hire car was brought round before they left for Italy and supposedly not used until their return – also family members/friends had access to the same car?
Blood in the apartment suggests either a pure accident or a manslaughter/murder – the fact that this had been cleaned and the room possibly rearranged points to the truth being hidden. Blood in the car should have been the ‘disaster’ that unlocks the distraction – someone in the audience noticed the mirrors and how simple the trick really was. Most illusions are performed very early in the magician’s trick and everything else is misdirection – when you see how easy the initial distraction was you can’t believe how easily you have been hoodwinked. I suggest that removal by vehicle to a safe distance is the most obvious when you dismiss the distractions of the suspects carrying children. Also the conspiracy theories/masonic interest/politicians just adds to the diversion – I suggest it would be well-nigh impossible to get all the T9 and others to lie and the paedophile suggestions came from one source early on to distract everyone?
What remains is what vehicle was used and who drove it? Who went missing for more than 30 minutes or who wasn’t present during the meal or late for that meal? Who searched where after the alarm was raised and did any have access to a car? Who could have helped in the weeks/days following the disappearance? Forget the on foot abductor and follow the car!

Nightfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Distractions

Post by pennylane on 04.11.13 11:44

welcome nightfly!

"Then it must have been GM running through the town? Also highly unlikely as he has proved already that he is resourceful and obviously clever – can’t imagine that he would come home find the child dead and then be able to calmly run off with his own child to a beach?"

I disagree with your dismissal of this possibility.  What if they found the sedated body after the 9:30 alert, and had to hide it fast?

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 04.11.13 12:21

Hi,
have to say my thinking is towards maddies bodie being taken away in a car.
Maybe someone local arranged for this and paid someone to walk into the open apartment to pick up and dispose of a bag that would be picked up again at a later date.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfly on 04.11.13 12:34

I just think it impossible to remove a child alive or dead from the apartment without being seen/ heard and then to attempt to walk away without being seen? Surely a person watching or making plans to kidnap would arrange a better way of escaping and still not sure whether a parent finding their child would also act the same way - maybe the person seen was meant to be seen to point to an abduction? I also think hiding or disposing of a body would be very difficult especially by hand with no planning - whereas removing by car to a safe distance whilst other plans are made makes more sense.

Nightfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curioser on 04.11.13 12:38

You make some interesting points. I agree with you that much of what is discussed is just misdirection possibly instigated on purpose. 

It does seem odd that he would carry her through the town. If she died on the 3rd I put it down to panic but you could be right - it could be just someone else carrying their sleeping child. If you read all the details about the Smith sighting and subsequent identification of GM, it does seem likely it's him.

I also agree about the "They've taken her". It fits if KM already knew she was dead and GM removed the body without telling her.

I put the initial dog paths to GM giving the dogs someone else's scent to follow. If you are covering up then you wouldn't give them her real scent would you? If you were smart? Who know's whose pink blanket it was. It was given to the PJ as Madeleine's scent and then it disappeared. Conveniently.

However your other comments about the car a very interesting. What better way to distract than with a visit to the Pope.

The misdirection continues too. It's difficult to keep a thread on topic and it's hard to know if people are trying to divert it on purpose or through normal distraction.

Curioser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 04.11.13 12:40

Yes,once maddies body had been moved a smoke screen is far easier.
If an outside person was used it does crank up the risk factor of that person talking though.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 04.11.13 12:54

@Nightfly wrote:I just think it impossible to remove a child alive or dead from the apartment without being seen/ heard and then to attempt to walk away without being seen? Surely a person watching or making plans to kidnap would arrange a better way of escaping and still not sure whether a parent finding their child would also act the same way - maybe the person seen was meant to be seen to point to an abduction? I also think hiding or disposing of a body would be very difficult especially by hand with no planning - whereas removing by car to a safe distance whilst other plans are made makes more sense.
This is where we all go back to the debate again.  Gerry was seen (imo) by a family of tourists!

You assume they had time to arrange things, and this may not be the case!   Of course a car would be ideal, but we cannot know what freakish set of circumstances occurred that led from one desperate decision to another. I think what flashed before their eyes was... arrest in a foreign country, and losing the twins, careers and reputations.  Hiding a body locally is 'a risky strategy,' but it may have been the only option available, given the fraught circumstances.

Their abduction story is a complete mess, has been revised many times, and bears all the hallmarks of desperation and backfitting.  (jmo)

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerinthe on 04.11.13 17:59

Great post.

I think the McCann's media campaign has been the biggest misdirection/distraction they have carried out.  When the truth is finally exposed, I reckon it will be seen for what it is: a massive attempt to interfere with and disrupt a police investigation.  It's quite chilling how adept they have been at it too.

Cerinthe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 04.11.13 18:53

@Nightfly wrote:I just think it impossible to remove a child alive or dead from the apartment without being seen/ heard and then to attempt to walk away without being seen? Surely a person watching or making plans to kidnap would arrange a better way of escaping and still not sure whether a parent finding their child would also act the same way - maybe the person seen was meant to be seen to point to an abduction? I also think hiding or disposing of a body would be very difficult especially by hand with no planning - whereas removing by car to a safe distance whilst other plans are made makes more sense.
Which leads to the obvious question - do we know whether any of the Tapas 9 at any time up to and including 3rd May hired a car (or scooter even).

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum