The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate McCann lifts lid on Madeleine nightmare

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann lifts lid on Madeleine nightmare

Post by Guest on 04.11.13 8:25

KATE McCann told how she had suffered a “horrible unceasing pain” for six years since daughter Madeleine was “stolen”.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/348936/Kate-McCann-lifts-lid-on-Madeleine-nightmare

OMG, they really are pulling out all the stops now!

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann lifts lid on Madeleine nightmare

Post by Montclair on 04.11.13 8:41

For the McCanns, it's always about them and their pain and their feelings. Nothing about what their poor daughter could be going through. Oh, of course, she is probably still giving the abductors her tuppence worth. You would think that the average person in the UK would be sick and tired of looking at their self serving mugs, always moaning about their suffering.

Montclair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody on 04.11.13 8:48

@Montclair wrote:For the McCanns, it's always about them and their pain and their feelings. Nothing about what their poor daughter could be going through. Oh, of course, she is probably still giving the abductors her tuppence worth. You would think that the average person in the UK would be sick and tired of looking at their self serving mugs, always moaning about their suffering.
What amazes me is that with more research into this case, you become able to predict the next move of the McCanns with increased precision.

I believe flu is rife in Leicestershire tomorrow.

SchrodingersBody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 04.11.13 8:49

Cherry Blossom wrote:KATE McCann told how she had suffered a “horrible unceasing pain” for six years since daughter Madeleine was “stolen”.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/348936/Kate-McCann-lifts-lid-on-Madeleine-nightmare

OMG, they rally are pullling oout all the stops now!

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.11.13 8:58

Is the "writer" Jerry Laughton the same person as Jerry Lawton?

It's hard to believe there could be two people with identical sounding names churning out the same garbage.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 04.11.13 9:04

- and that's why they haven't employed any detectives since mid 2011 although SY were only going through the files?  That's two years more agony for Maddie that is. 
The caring paedophile invented by TM being a contradiction in terms imo.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.11.13 9:08

It's not something I want to think about too much but some "caring" paedophiles consider what they're doing as just part of a "normal loving" relationship with children.

I'm not talking about the stereotypical dirty old man hanging around where children play, but those who are part of, or close, to the families of their victims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah on 04.11.13 9:22

From the article:
Monteiro, who died four years ago aged 40 in a works accident involving a tractor, was fired for taking five euros from the till a year before Madeleine disappeared.
He could not be that angry anymore. If you are angry/ emotional about getting fired you throw that night a stone through the window, not wait a year etc etc

Sietah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.11.13 9:29

First the Mirror then the Star and now the Express

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/440958/The-McCanns-misery-Kate-s-unceasing-pain-over-Madeleine

They are like sheep, using the sheep's wool to try and pull it over our eyes, time they had a visit to the sheep dip

Back to top Go down

Post by GRACEFUL1 on 04.11.13 9:48

Just hiding in plain sight as usual donning her caring role of missing children's ambassador fronting a plea on behalf of the charity Missing People. How very sweet (not) of the press to broadcast this A day before the trial!

GRACEFUL1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 04.11.13 9:55

@GRACEFUL1 wrote:Just hiding in plain sight as usual donning her caring role of missing children's ambassador fronting a plea on behalf of the charity Missing People. How very sweet (not) of the press to broadcast this A day before the trial!
Their "agenda" is pathetically transparent.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 04.11.13 10:12

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@GRACEFUL1 wrote:Just hiding in plain sight as usual donning her caring role of missing children's ambassador fronting a plea on behalf of the charity Missing People. How very sweet (not) of the press to broadcast this A day before the trial!
Their "agenda" is pathetically transparent.
Still talking about her own suffering!

Perhaps she needs to drop the twins off locally, go jogging, and get a good night's sleep.... just like she did within days of her 3 year old being allegedly 'stolen by a paedophile!'

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KayHill on 04.11.13 10:57

Slate me if you like but I wonder what would make you most satisfied; finding Madeleine and her abductor or that the McCann's have to stand trial?, even if they had nothing to do with her desappearance. Thats were the concern lie and not with the little girl. Anyway, I'll get my coat now as this is probably not the forum to discuss different views, at least when you're not in on the anti McCann campaign. I respect that though.

KayHill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BRODFB on 04.11.13 11:03

@KayHill wrote:Slate me if you like but I wonder what would make you most satisfied; finding Madeleine and her abductor or that the McCann's have to stand trial?, even if they had nothing to do with her desappearance. Thats were the concern lie and not with the little girl. Anyway, I'll get my coat now as this is probably not the forum to discuss different views, at least when you're not in on the anti McCann campaign. I respect that though.
I am in the camp that says I want justice that is supported by hard evidence. Whichever way that falls, if it is purely based in flimsy evidence, that is a fail.

BRODFB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BRODFB on 04.11.13 11:03

@KayHill wrote:Slate me if you like but I wonder what would make you most satisfied; finding Madeleine and her abductor or that the McCann's have to stand trial?, even if they had nothing to do with her desappearance. Thats were the concern lie and not with the little girl. Anyway, I'll get my coat now as this is probably not the forum to discuss different views, at least when you're not in on the anti McCann campaign. I respect that though.
I am in the camp that says I want justice that is supported by hard evidence. Whichever way that falls, if it is purely based in flimsy evidence, that is a fail.

BRODFB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 04.11.13 11:04

what if the mccanns are the " abductors" as most people think and not only here on this forum,and as for Madeleine not being concerned here, you have it oh so wrong

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redoctober on 04.11.13 11:07

I think everyone would be more than satisfied for Madeleine and her abductor to be found than the McCanns to stand trial.  Unfortunately the evidence is telling a different story.  This is not a witch hunt.

redoctober

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 04.11.13 11:11

kayhill: there is no abductor. The Mccanns know what happened to that poor child and we want only that one day they stop lying.

juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 04.11.13 11:15

What would satisfy me is a free and independent press, and an honest judicial system.  This case has highlighted that we have neither!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 04.11.13 11:16

The thing that would be satisfy me the most would be that I had got it all totally wrong and Madeleine was found live and well living with kind, soothing people.

The thing is the evidence points massively to this NOT being the case.

I'm sure everyone on this forum would happily admit they were wrong if she was found live and well but it ain't gonna happen.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet on 04.11.13 11:19

Above all, I want the truth.  I am disgusted at the way the public are fed untruths as if they are unthinking cattle.

That said, I believe that everyone should face justice if they've broken the law.  For me it isn't a personal thing - I don't hate the McCanns, but they should answer for their actions.  They have been very forceful in their own use of litigation, so they've asked for it really.

Sockpuppet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody on 04.11.13 11:37

Finding Madeleine alive and well and all this speculation being just that. Failing that finding out what happened, and dealing with the perpetrators.

SchrodingersBody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice on 04.11.13 12:49

I don't know why she is bothering putting all this 'pain' out in the media, she might persuade some sheeple but the Portuguese judge didn't buy it nor the opinion of her pretend 'psychologist'.  Won't affect the libel trial.

Truthandjustice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.11.13 16:18

I'm sure it's been said before; everyone would like to see a happy ending to this case but, on the evidence available and thanks to the McCanns' increasingly dodgy behaviour, the chances of this happening must be a trillion to one.

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 04.11.13 16:29

Does she think that if her pain is published, then it can be used as evidence in her multiple law suits ?

I know quite a few people who have lost children, some in awful circumstances, but none through their own negligence.  However, none of them ever need to say they are in pain, nobody ever feels the need to ask.  They just are, sadly it's par for the course.  You see it in their eyes.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum