The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by suzyjohnson on 04.11.13 10:36

@Okeydokey wrote:I think this latest scenario is extremely unlikely but I don't think you can rule it out 100% .It's important to keep an open mind, I feel.  Personally, I have never ruled out abduction completely - I have only ruled out completely the Team McCann narrative being honest (a different matter!).

He was a thief, his phone apparently puts him somewhere in the general vicinity on the day, he perhaps had some sort of grievance as an ex member of staff...and we don't know much else about him. 

I think the proper approach is to say, let's look at this coolly and dispassionately.

As for a black man not matching the Smiths sighting, well obviously under this scenario the Smiths scenario becomes an innocent coincidence (not so unlikely in a holiday resort at that time). So it's completely irrelevant to say he doesn't match that sighting.

Of course, looking at this coolly and dispassionately, the Cape Verde man scenario only works if the cadaver dogs are completely wrong and I have never heard a good argument for how they could have been so wrong, in such a particular way.
So, this suspect was sacked for thieving (the sort of thing that happens all the time in every town) he was angry with his ex-employers (so are a lot of people) and he happened to be in PdL which was 15 mins drive from where he lived. And that's it?

Nobody saw him there (well they may have done but not with a child) There is no motive, very little opportunity, and no evidence of anything that happened next.

Regards the Smith sighting, who carries a barefoot child with no blanket around dark streets towards the beach or the pub at 10 o'clock at night? Someone who never comes forward to be eliminated from the enquiry. And why would SY publicise the sighting if they didn't think it was relevant? 

And then, as you say, there's all the rest of the evidence which doesn't fit.

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by tiny on 04.11.13 10:36

@PeterMac wrote:" />

As they would say "One of the Usual Suspects ! ! !"

For a time it was simple Xenophobia,
Then it was Antiziganism
Now it is overt Racism.

When are the McCanns and Mitchell going to stop ?
When they are in

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Guest on 04.11.13 10:38

This is too much. Are there no bounds to their depravity. They are in court because they say they are concerned about the effect of GAs book may have on their twins. (They don't want them to know that there is REAL evidence against them).
AND yet they are happy to disregard completely the effect on the poor child of this man, who had NO eveidence against him.
Who cannot even protect his child because he is dead.
Please somebody, make this stop.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 04.11.13 10:38

I borrowed this from the forum earlier and Tweeted it - has been re-tweeted quite a lot and was commented on by BBC Radio London's Caroline Feraday (who has 4,000 followers). I sent her a link to this forum by way of thanks. 


____________________
The prime suspects in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann cannot be permitted to dictate what can and can't be discussed about the case

ProfessorPPlum

Posts : 411
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by bellum on 04.11.13 10:40

MarleneP whoever you might be, you are great!

bellum

Posts : 70
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Joss on 04.11.13 10:48

Unfreakinbelieavable! Does the media think this is some sick idea of a joke at the deceased man's and the public's expense? Surely they couldn't be serious. Damn sickos.

Joss

Posts : 1898
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by jeanmonroe on 04.11.13 11:03

SY/MET must of known that this was going to be published, due to them working hand in glove, with the PJ.
How could the MET not KNOW about 'this'?

I am reminded of the instutional racism charge against the MET.
Quote:
On the tenth anniversary of the murder of black teenager Stephen Lawrence, the head of the Metropolitan police's anti-racism unit today said she believed the Met was still "institutionally racist".
Commander Cressida Dick, in charge of the Met's diversity directorate, said in an interview with the Independent: "I would say there is not an institution out there that could say, 'We are not racist'.
While stressing that the Met has made progress in tackling the organisational racism that Sir William highlighted, Ms Dick warned: "It's very difficult to imagine a situation where we will say we are no longer institutionally racist."
She conceded that it was possible to be "more sensitive than we are, and reduce it further"
..............................................................................

This 'black fella' would certainly fit in with the Met's 'agenda'

Stephen Lawrence.................anyone?

Who was it that 'bugged' his family for 'dirt'?.................Oh, i know, SY/Met!

Anyone, but ANYONE other than white UK doctors!

I pray to God that Euclides Monterio's widow Luisa Monterio and his sister, Paula, are outside the Lisbon Court tomorrow to confront the smug McCanns ( IF they've got the sand to turn up) and wipe the perma fixed grin off KM's face!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5128
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by suzyjohnson on 04.11.13 11:07

@bristow wrote:
'..........His picture looks nothing like two e-fit images issued by Scotland Yard – but police stress they are still exploring every line of inquiry. 
Nelson Rodrigues, 32, a barman and waiter at the Ocean Club for two years, worked alongside Monteiro in 2006. 
He said yesterday: “On the surface he was a nice guy but there was something not right with him. 
“He would turn up to work with bleary eyes, sometimes he didn’t seem like he was all there.
“And things were going missing about that time – laptops, jewellery, mobile phones, anything that was lying around.”
...........I never saw him again.”
Monteiro’s close friend Sergio Paulo, 44, a builder from Lagos, said: “Toni was a good guy but he became a slave to heroin. I know he would sometimes break into apartments and rob them.”



 
So, clearly, this was a man with a long standing drug problem, stealing everything he could find to finance his addiction, and presumably more concerned with his next fix than with stealing a child. Did he take anything of value from apartment 5A (aside from a sleeping child)? No. 

You can just about imagine a possible scenario where he was trying the patio doors and MM heard him and got upset, that she had an accident and that he a) either left her there and fled or b) carried her to PdL medical centre to get help. But the Smiths didn't see a man matching his description, they saw somebody else.

' ...... police stress they are still exploring every line of inquiry' This will be just the press getting carried away.

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by melisande on 04.11.13 11:46

I am angry and disgusted at today's Mirror front page.  I know the McCann's are desperate but this is a new low even for them.   Were there too many people recognising the likeness to Gerry in the efit?  Shame on them all!

melisande

Posts : 261
Reputation : 181
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : in my living room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by melisande on 04.11.13 11:52

@PeterMac wrote:
@canada12 wrote:Wouldn't it be interesting if Tractorman was floated as a ploy by SY and the PJ in order to observe what lengths Team McCann would go to in order to discredit and pull attention away from the Smithman efits?
Just a thought.
I had been thinking along the same lines.

Tannerman is now trashed - whether he existed or not is for the moment unimportant
Smithman is gradually being trashed - as an Abductor - again whether he exists or not is largely irrelevant.
So we now have a dead, black, Tractorman - seen by no one, and not mentioned in any statement so far as I am aware.
And at each stage in the above process the 'evidence' for abduction diminishes

Tannerman at least had one minute and twenty seconds to do his impossible thing.
Smithman would have had slightly less
Tractorman has no "window of opportunity" at all, firstly because he wasn't there, secondly because there was no entry gained, thirdly because as a burglar he would have seized valuables, not a child, fourthly  . . . oh I give up.

But the important thing is that by proselytising Tractorman and then in a few days revealing that his widow had provided a cast iron alibi, they have turned the focus away from any abductor,
And they are then left with - well what?
Turned the focus away from the libel trial you mean.

melisande

Posts : 261
Reputation : 181
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : in my living room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by galena on 04.11.13 12:08

@Okeydokey wrote:I think this latest scenario is extremely unlikely but I don't think you can rule it out 100% .It's important to keep an open mind, I feel.  Personally, I have never ruled out abduction completely - I have only ruled out completely the Team McCann narrative being honest (a different matter!).

He was a thief, his phone apparently puts him somewhere in the general vicinity on the day, he perhaps had some sort of grievance as an ex member of staff...and we don't know much else about him. 

I think the proper approach is to say, let's look at this coolly and dispassionately.

As for a black man not matching the Smiths sighting, well obviously under this scenario the Smiths scenario becomes an innocent coincidence (not so unlikely in a holiday resort at that time). So it's completely irrelevant to say he doesn't match that sighting.

Of course, looking at this coolly and dispassionately, the Cape Verde man scenario only works if the cadaver dogs are completely wrong and I have never heard a good argument for how they could have been so wrong, in such a particular way.
Good post.  I myself have kept the abduction scenario in mind and now that one of the major stumbling blocks - the virtually impossible window of opportunity has been removed - it seems more feasible - were it not for the cadaver dog evidence.  In fact if you take that seriously, Bundleman, Smithman, Victoria Beckham lookalike, Tractorman et al - all fade into insignificance and all the 'Could Madeleine still be alive' stories are pointless - as is the existence of the fund.

One of the strangest things about Crimewatch for me was the fact that the police ignored the only really compelling evidence in the case - if the cadaver dogs were correct then there was no abduction and the parents were almost certainly involved.

galena

Posts : 286
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by suzyjohnson on 04.11.13 12:13

@galena wrote:

One of the strangest things about Crimewatch for me was the fact that the police ignored the only really compelling evidence in the case - if the cadaver dogs were correct then there was no abduction and the parents were almost certainly involved.
galena, Crimewatch is about finding more witnesses and not about the police proving their case, the evidence isn't relevant until a trail.

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by rainbow1 on 04.11.13 12:27

@nobodythereeither wrote:Oh FFS.

This is getting beyond farce now.
It is getting totally out of hand and just feel so sorry for his widow and family. I have never ever seen anything like this in the media before with the e fits changing day by day.
This man can't speak up as he has passed away and his widow is left to fight his corner So sad.

rainbow1

Posts : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Guest on 04.11.13 12:51

So looking at the cover of today's Daily Mirror, what is the casual UK news follower to make of this new suspect in the Madeleine McCann case - who brings swarthiness to a previously unheard of level among McCann abduction contenders? One assumes they must think Scotland Yard and their multi-million-pound operation completely inept, as only a couple of weeks ago they were looking for a pale, mousy, square-headed fellow who bore a slight resemblance to Gerry McCann. It's really quite ridiculous.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by margaret on 04.11.13 12:54

@rainbow1 wrote:
@nobodythereeither wrote:Oh FFS.

This is getting beyond farce now.
It is getting totally out of hand and just feel so sorry for his widow and family. I have never ever seen anything like this in the media before with the e fits changing day by day.
This man can't speak up as he has passed away and his widow is left to fight his corner So sad.
Neither have l, it's making a mockery out of a little girl.  I hope the McCanns aren't behind the release of all these daft suspects.

Whoever is doing it, it's disgusting.

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Joss on 04.11.13 13:02

@suzyjohnson wrote:
@galena wrote:

One of the strangest things about Crimewatch for me was the fact that the police ignored the only really compelling evidence in the case - if the cadaver dogs were correct then there was no abduction and the parents were almost certainly involved.
galena, Crimewatch is about finding more witnesses and not about the police proving their case, the evidence isn't relevant until a trail.
suzyjohnson, I just find it unreal that after 6+ years since MBM has been missing and with all the media coverage this case has had they would still be asking for witnesses to come forth?? I would of thought after all this time that all the witnesses they would ever have in this case would have come forth by now.

Joss

Posts : 1898
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by sonic72 on 04.11.13 13:08

Madeleine McCann suspect 'a violent thug who was a threat to children


http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/440644/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-a-violent-thug-who-was-a-threat-to-children

It gets worse! I cannot believe these scummy papers!

BBC still not reported on this case since the Sunday Times ran their story about the McCanns withholding e-fits, up till that point the BBC reported on all the same stories as the other cheap rags..

Why now the silence from the BBC?

BTW, F.U. Daily Express for printing these lies..

____________________


sonic72

Posts : 337
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by notlongnow on 04.11.13 13:09

The only scenario i can see this suspect COULD fit is if he was paid to drive to the complex,then go to the appartment/flower bed grab a bag and drop maddies body off in a field some miles away.

If they think he is the abductor of an alive maddie they are desperate and looking foolish.

notlongnow

Posts : 481
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by pennylane on 04.11.13 13:10

@sonic72 wrote:Madeleine McCann suspect 'a violent thug who was a threat to children


http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/440644/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-a-violent-thug-who-was-a-threat-to-children

It gets worse! I cannot believe these scummy papers!

BBC still not reported on this case since the Sunday Times ran their story about the McCanns withholding e-fits, up till that point the BBC reported on all the same stories as the other cheap rags..

Why now the silence from the BBC?

BTW, F.U. Daily Express for printing these lies..
The BBC are well aware they've hitched their wagon to a Mcdog with fleas!

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by noddy100 on 04.11.13 13:13

I think while the McCanns think the police are investigating this man eyes are off the other 
e fit and they can go to the libel trial without fear of arrest

noddy100

Posts : 696
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2013-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by nobodythereeither on 04.11.13 13:15

@PeterMac wrote:
But the important thing is that by proselytising Tractorman and then in a few days revealing that his widow had provided a cast iron alibi, they have turned the focus away from any abductor,
And they are then left with - well what?
Sorry, I'm just catching up.

Have they publicised that his widow has "provided a cast iron alibi"? I didn't know that.

Anyway, surely they can't, because of judicial secrecy?

nobodythereeither

Posts : 273
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by notlongnow on 04.11.13 13:15

@noddy100 wrote:I think while the McCanns think the police are investigating this man eyes are off the other 
e fit and they can go to the libel trial without fear of arrest
I'd expect GA's lawyer to bring that E-fit up very soon in the hearing.

notlongnow

Posts : 481
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by tracey1270 on 04.11.13 13:22

@notlongnow wrote:The only scenario i can see this suspect COULD fit is if he was paid to drive to the complex,then go to the appartment/flower bed grab a bag and drop maddies body off in a field some miles away.

If they think he is the abductor of an alive maddie they are desperate and looking foolish.
And if that is the case and he could be involved, he would have had to use the Mcann's hire care otherwise why did the Cadaver dogs alert them to the boot??

tracey1270

Posts : 38
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by noddy100 on 04.11.13 13:26

@notlongnow wrote:
@noddy100 wrote:I think while the McCanns think the police are investigating this man eyes are off the other 
e fit and they can go to the libel trial without fear of arrest
I'd expect GA's lawyer to bring that E-fit up very soon in the hearing.
I agree but while they think the police are looking for smithman they won't set foot in Portugal.

noddy100

Posts : 696
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2013-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by notlongnow on 04.11.13 13:34

@tracey1270 wrote:
@notlongnow wrote:The only scenario i can see this suspect COULD fit is if he was paid to drive to the complex,then go to the appartment/flower bed grab a bag and drop maddies body off in a field some miles away.

If they think he is the abductor of an alive maddie they are desperate and looking foolish.
And if that is the case and he could be involved, he would have had to use the Mcann's hire care otherwise why did the Cadaver dogs alert them to the boot??
Why?
The scenic could be used at a later date to move maddie later.

notlongnow

Posts : 481
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum