The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by canada12 on 04.11.13 7:32

Wouldn't it be interesting if Tractorman was floated as a ploy by SY and the PJ in order to observe what lengths Team McCann would go to in order to discredit and pull attention away from the Smithman efits?

Just a thought.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 04.11.13 7:40

@tiny wrote:So when did this man get the opportunity to break in and steal Madeleine,when according to mccanns they were up and down like yo-yo,s checking the children,i am at a loss to know why papers print rubbish like this when they have no evidence,yet there is evidence against the mccanns and tapas suggesting that they have all lied but we are not seeing that in the papers
Apart from The Times which is now silent - wonder why?

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 04.11.13 7:57

@bristow wrote:
@tiny wrote:So when did this man get the opportunity to break in and steal Madeleine,when according to mccanns they were up and down like yo-yo,s checking the children,i am at a loss to know why papers print rubbish like this when they have no evidence,yet there is evidence against the mccanns and tapas suggesting that they have all lied but we are not seeing that in the papers
Apart from The Times which is now silent - wonder why?
Search me,we have Madeleine missing,the pj files,all the statements which shows the mccanns and tapas friends have lied,so much they could write about on this case  and all we get are these bluddy silly storys.,and if there is a ban on writing any thing that goes against the mccanns and tapas, who are run of the mill people then you have to ask yourself why.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.11.13 8:03

@canada12 wrote:Wouldn't it be interesting if Tractorman was floated as a ploy by SY and the PJ in order to observe what lengths Team McCann would go to in order to discredit and pull attention away from the Smithman efits?

Just a thought.
I think and I hope you are right

Please all, note the PJ are stonewalling, as is their legal duty

Anything in the media now therefore is TM-spin

I advise mrs Monteiro and her son to have the media involved in this hatchet job CR-ed.

Oh, where are the ambulance-chasing lawyers when you need them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.11.13 8:20

Treating this with the contempt it deserves, and they say it's an Exclusive yes it's an Exclusive fabricated  to manipulate public opinion into believing Madeleine was kidnapped. Do they really think the public are so guillable to believe these absurd story's.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.11.13 8:34

@canada12 wrote:Wouldn't it be interesting if Tractorman was floated as a ploy by SY and the PJ in order to observe what lengths Team McCann would go to in order to discredit and pull attention away from the Smithman efits?
Just a thought.
I had been thinking along the same lines.

Tannerman is now trashed - whether he existed or not is for the moment unimportant
Smithman is gradually being trashed - as an Abductor - again whether he exists or not is largely irrelevant.
So we now have a dead, black, Tractorman - seen by no one, and not mentioned in any statement so far as I am aware.
And at each stage in the above process the 'evidence' for abduction diminishes

Tannerman at least had one minute and twenty seconds to do his impossible thing.
Smithman would have had slightly less
Tractorman has no "window of opportunity" at all, firstly because he wasn't there, secondly because there was no entry gained, thirdly because as a burglar he would have seized valuables, not a child, fourthly  . . . oh I give up.

But the important thing is that by proselytising Tractorman and then in a few days revealing that his widow had provided a cast iron alibi, they have turned the focus away from any abductor,
And they are then left with - well what?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 04.11.13 8:40

@PeterMac wrote:
Just a thought.
I had been thinking along the same lines.

Tannerman is now trashed - whether he existed or not is for the moment unimportant
Smithman is gradually being trashed - as an Abductor - again whether he exists or not is largely irrelevant.
So we now have a dead, black, Tractorman - seen by no one, and not mentioned in any statement so far as I am aware.
And at each stage in the above process the 'evidence' for abduction diminishes

Tannerman at least had one minute and twenty seconds to do his impossible thing.
Smithman would have had slightly less
Tractorman has no "window of opportunity" at all, firstly because he wasn't there, secondly because there was no entry gained, thirdly because as a burglar he would have seized valuables, not a child, fourthly  . . . oh I give up.

But the important thing is that by proselytising Tractorman and then in a few days revealing that his widow had provided a cast iron alibi, they have turned the focus away from any abductor,
And they are then left with - well what?
The dogs?

Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 04.11.13 8:55

Wonder what the demographic of PdL is in May, given the ex- pat community and countries tourists travel from...mainly white European I would guess.

Here we have a very tall black ex-OC employee, who was not recalled by people in the area that week and especially not by some ex colleagues who surely were still working at OC a year after this man's dismissal. He would not exactly blend in unnoticed, given his height and ethnicity.

Who gave his photo to the media? Is that meant to be a police mug-shot?

Little in the way of hard evidence linking this man to Maddie. Trash a dead man, how low will the tabloids go?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 04.11.13 9:01

@russiandoll wrote:Wonder what the demographic of PdL is in May, given the ex- pat community and countries tourists travel from...mainly white European I would guess.

Here we have a very tall black ex-OC employee, who was not recalled by people in the area that week and especially not by some ex colleagues who surely were still working at OC a year after this man's dismissal. He would not exactly blend in unnoticed, given his height and ethnicity.

Little in the way of hard evidence linking this man to Maddie. Trash a dead man, how low will the tabloids go?
Indeed.

Although trashing a dead man will have little effect on him as he is dead, but this man had a wife and children, a sister and other people who loved him. IMO yet more innocent people, and more importantly, CHILDREN are having this wicked blight inflicted on them by the McScam abomination.

These bl**dy awful people should be stopped in their tracks, as Andy Redwood says "IT HAS GONE ON FAR TOO LONG"

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 04.11.13 9:05

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:Wonder what the demographic of PdL is in May, given the ex- pat community and countries tourists travel from...mainly white European I would guess.

Indeed.

Although trashing a dead man will have little effect on him as he is dead, but this man had a wife and children, a sister and other people who loved him. IMO yet more innocent people, and more importantly, CHILDREN are having this wicked blight inflicted on them by the McScam abomination.

These bl**dy awful people should be stopped in their tracks, as Andy Redwood says "IT HAS GONE ON FAR TOO LONG"
So why doesn't andy redwood put a stop to it?

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 04.11.13 9:07

@tiny wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:

Indeed.

So why doesn't andy redwood put a stop to it?
I wish I knew!! The McCanns should be taken to court IMO and have a gagging order placed on them. They should be banned from the planet!

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tegan1973 on 04.11.13 9:08

Yes exactly. He would have easily been spotted and remembered, due to his ethnicity. This is getting so stupid. Why are the papers continuing to print such rubbish? One week it is a random thief, next it is a gypsy, next a black drug addict, whatever next!!sad

tegan1973

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 04.11.13 9:08

Well IMHO if they are looking at tractor man and he is main suspect Gerry will have no worries about going back to Portugal with Kate for the libel trial. While they were looking for smith man it could have been risky

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck on 04.11.13 9:32

Quite.  They can't have it both ways.  Either the T9 were assiduously checking and one or other of the group were by passing 5A every few minutes or so as stated, or there were in fact few or no checks, leaving the coast clear for an opportunist thief/abductor to risk entry.  So T9 far from out of the woods, even in the event there actually was an abductor and this gentleman is he.

Monty Heck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.11.13 9:35

Portuguese newspaper SOL on november 1st held the following stark comment from mrs Moreiro:

As the Police have told me that the case is under Judicial secrecy, then how is it possible that there are journalists at my door, incommodating my family?

How indeed

Dear lady, just ask the Australian owner of the superyacht who found herself the prey of journos looking for a Victoria Beckham look-alike. Maybe she could give you some advice

Or hire a damned good lawyer, pro bono, and agree on a 50/50 divide of whatever they squeeze out of the media

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah on 04.11.13 9:35

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/348936/Kate-McCann-lifts-lid-on-Madeleine-nightmare
Monteiro, who died four years ago aged 40 in a works accident involving a tractor, was fired for taking five euros from the till a year before Madeleine disappeared.
He could not be that angry anymore. If you are angry/ emotional about getting fired you throw that night a stone through the window, not wait a year etc etc

Sietah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.11.13 9:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3eAJnjiD6g

A reminder of Gerry anxious to promote half-hourly checks, the only way that would allow an "abduction" to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 04.11.13 9:51

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3eAJnjiD6g

A reminder of Gerry anxious to promote half-hourly checks, the only way that would allow an "abduction" to happen.
In fact on the night in question, and according to their own statements, there WERE checks of that approximate frequency

8-30 McCanns leave for Tapas
8-45/55 Paynes making way to Tapas (not a check, granted, but passing by and would hear crying as they came out of the apartment area)
9-00 Matt Oldfield
9-05 /15 Gerry Tanner also passing by
9-30 Matt Oldfield again

So Gerry, were the witness statements and Timeline wrong? You can't have it both ways Mr McCann.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 04.11.13 9:54

All nonsense, just keep thinking Eddie and Keeler.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dear Ringer I would say !

Post by PeterMac on 04.11.13 10:12

" />

As they would say "One of the Usual Suspects ! ! !"

For a time it was simple Xenophobia,
Then it was Antiziganism
Now it is overt Racism.

When are the McCanns and Mitchell going to stop ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 04.11.13 10:23

@PeterMac wrote:" />

As they would say "One of the Usual Suspects ! ! !"

For a time it was simple Xenophobia,
Then it was Antiziganism
Now it is overt Racism.

When are the McCanns and Mitchell going to stop ?
They've left far too big a mess in their wake to desist from deflecting attention.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bellum on 04.11.13 10:28

Who is vomitting the McCanns? We all are. The African man is an absurd. I hope his family will sue the authorities. And sue the Mirror.

bellum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave on 04.11.13 10:30

I'm so incensed by this latest tabloid b*ll*cks that I've posted my disgust on The Met's Facebook page. 
My blood is boiling.

The Slave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleneP on 04.11.13 10:34

MarleneP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.11.13 10:35

Nice one Marlene