The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by chillyheat on 05.11.13 0:41

HRH Prince of Wales....EMail reported on the 1st of October 2007
Possible significant dates prior to its release.

[color:4936=000000]Monday 17 September 2007[color:4936=000000]137
Clarence Mitchell resigns as director of the Central Office of Information's media monitoring unit to become the McCann's media spokesperson.

Kate and Gerry's legal team contact American lawyers over a case where sniffer dog evidence was thrown out of court. They hope this will help fight any charges that they were involved in the disappearance of Madeleine.

[color:4936=000000]Thursday 20 September 2007[color:4936=000000]140
Kate and Gerry express their fear that their mobile phones were bugged by Portugese police in the Algarve and since they've returned to the UK.

The public prosecutor in Portugal admits the case has hit an 'impasse'.
[color:4936=000000]Friday 21 September 2007[color:4936=000000]141

Gerry McCann believes he may have come within a few yards of his daughter’s abductor when he saw her for the last time, a friend of the cardiologist has said.

Gerry has become convinced an intruder was already hiding inside the family’s holiday flat when he left his meal to go back and check on his three children on the night of Madeleine’s disappearance.

Kate and Gerry offer to take lie detector tests.
[color:4936=000000]Saturday 22 September 2007[color:4936=000000]142

An Edinburgh-born tycoon has emerged as the mystery backer of the family of Madeleine McCann. Brian Kennedy, who is estimated to be worth £250m, broke his silence to explain why he is supporting the couple. His money is helping Gerry and Kate McCann have access to some of Britain's leading lawyers as well as the backing of a full-time media liaison officer.

He said: "I felt compelled to offer, along with other like-minded businessmen, financial support and the full logistical support of theLatium team. The support is principally our in-house lawyer, Ed Smethurst, and the official spokesman, Clarence Mitchell."

He continued: "This will relieve the McCanns of the daily pressure of coordinating the legal teams which will expedite the clearing of Gerry and Kate's names, allowing all the parties to refocus on finding Madeleine."

British newspapers report on "the missing seven hours" on May 3, the day of Madeleine's disappearance, when it is alleged she was seen by no one except her parents. The clear suggestion was that this was when she was killed and her body disposed of.

[color:4936=000000]Monday 24 September 2007[color:4936=000000]144
Nanny, Charlotte Pennington, speaks for the first time to claim that Kate did scream 'They've taken her', from the balcony of the McCanns' apartment.

Gerry writes in his blog that he is encouraged by the fact that the prosecutor has stated that all lines of enquiry are still open.

[color:4936=000000]Thursday 27 September 2007[color:4936=000000]147
It is announced that nearly £300,000 of the Find Madeleine Fund, set up to help finance the search for Madeleine and support her family, has been spent so far. This represents about a third of the £1,036,104 given by individuals and organisations to Madeleine's Fund, a non-charitable not-for-profit company.

The Fund's board of directors met yesterday to decide how to use the money. The exact figures for what the donations are spent on will not be disclosed until the end of the financial year when the accounts are made public, said director Esther McVey.

Private investigators, said to be ex-military personnel, are being employed to search for the youngster outside Portugal. They are focusing on countries such as Morocco, where there have been several sightings of Madeleine since she disappeared from the family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3.

But the news has infuriated the Portuguese police. Police trade union chief Carlos Anjos said it was "another diversion manoeuvre by the McCanns. It's another strategy by the McCanns, who today say one thing and tomorrow something completely different. Portugal does not have legislation in this area. Private detectives cannot intervene in criminal cases."

[color:4936=000000]Friday 28 September 2007[color:4936=000000]148
Gerry remarks in his blog that the media presence has reduced to a few photographers, although there remains a police presence at the entrance to their cul-de-sac.

The last one seems to suggest that Gerry was implying he was getting a bit more privacy....He would certainly not want things to go quiet in reality.
Perhaps an email to the future king might bring back the attention.....

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 05.11.13 0:45

Sorry my post above looks shambolic....Not sure how to tidy it up duh

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 05.11.13 6:21

@Lolamanola wrote:Hi Tigger, I truly believe I am a numptey with regards the Internet.  The title of the post is "threatening gestures", by Dr. Roberts, MCannfiles. As Îve said its pretty hard going, but you can scroll down to the pertinent bits. Sorry Tigger, no clue how to to cut and paste relevant passages.

Basically, unless I'm really thick. Dr Roberts theory is a Government coverup, initiated by Blair/Brown Government to do with Child Abuse, which apparently is rife. They jumped on McCann scenario, as two parents who are British doctors and British doctors present on that holiday, if it was known the were involved or covered up anything, it would go all over the world and affect the reputation of a government if two doctors were involved in a Childs demise, coverup or otherwise

Harold Shipman was a one off.  It did not impact on society, a one off.

On the other hand TWO parents, Doctors, plus friends, some of who are doctors, could not be seen to the rest of the world to be complicent in a cover up. Britain, Labour government at that time had an anti child abuse agenda, Orkney a shame, Operation Ore a scandal, just jobs for the boy, innocent people accused.

A cover up.

Enter this Government, must carry on with the cover up, otherwise they all be found out as Incompetant. All Governments. Cameron has inherited this. Hence his Holiday to Algarve this Summer, placating the Portuguese, to try and pretend he is bolstering Algarve tourist industry. Whilst asking the Government to tell the PJ to lie for the greater good.

Our Country, Great Britain has had it, corrupt bastards. Complicent in a Childs death, to make Britain good, well not let on we have become the pits, not due to the Citizens. Due to the Greedy Politicians, their friends the Bankers and the Police, who just follow orders and are encouraged to hide the truth, nay told to do it.
I don't think you're a numpty at all. Took me ages two years  ago to find my way around fewer topics. 

Yes, I think it's an evolving story. Used to think it was all Brown but now think Blair  started the circus - that two-bit solicitor with ambitions to become President of Europe.  

I'll read the Dr. Roberts and get back to you, he is brilliant, should be published in book form!

Btw: now that we've got an actual photograph of the abductor are we home and dry or is it really creepy man left out in the Algarve sun too long? 
Or has the race relations board complained to TM and forced them to produce a token African?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 05.11.13 9:14

latest tweets from Jerry Lawton, wonder if he will tweet re libel trial later today....

1.   Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 2m

2. @MarkLewisLawyer police inquiry is on-going - if family right it is going to be very hard to discover who had the 'suspect' mobile

1. Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 1h

2. Police now face trawl of murky drug underworld in bid to find who had phone night Madeleine #McCann vanished      

2. Madeleine #McCann suspect's family say he regularly swapped/sold phones due to his drug habit - someone else may've had it day she vanished

2. Family of Madeleine #McCann suspect says mobile phone analysis placing him at scene can't be trusted

3. Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 1h
    Family of Madeleine #McCann suspect say they know he's innocent and want police to prove it http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/349147/Our-boy-did-not-snatch-Madeleine-McCann-Family-of-junkie-suspect-speak-out …

4. Mark Lewis@MarkLewisLawyer 52m
    Leveson identified problem of dead not being able to clear reputation. Doesn't look like eFit @JerryLawton @ElementaryForce

12:24 AM - 5 Nov 13 ·          Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 37m

5. @MarkLewisLawyer then no doubt Leveson will be satisfied we're covering all aspects of and twists in the story

6. Mark Lewis@MarkLewisLawyer 30m
    I am sure he will be @JerryLawton It is right that a rebuttal is put forward. Seems Police haven't stopped investigation.             

7. Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 18m
    @MarkLewisLawyer police inquiry is on-going - if family right it is going to be very hard to discover who had the 'suspect' mobile

8. Mark Lewis@MarkLewisLawyer 17m
    . @JerryLawton truth always wins in the end

9. Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 8m
    @MarkLewisLawyer that's a refreshing thought from a lawyer.- wish old 'truth' wld hurry up & get its act together in Madeleine #McCann case

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither on 05.11.13 11:12

@MoonGoddess wrote:
Call me radical, but this country needs a bloody revolt against all this corruption
Just a matter of time, in my opinion.

You only need to look at the relatively recent riots to see how quickly unrest can spread.

The masses are kept sweet with titbits like the Olympics and f-ing celebrity bollocks, meanwhile the elite get richer and more powerful and the corruption and cover-ups continue.

It all makes me sick to the core.

Sorry, as you were ......

nobodythereeither

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Paul Robinson

Post by columbostogeys on 05.11.13 11:36

So same scenario. This guy Paul Robinson a drifter lived 1 mile away from the child who went missing. His mobile phone pinged close to where she was taken.

No one is talking about him, no one has tried to see if he could have done anything.

What is the different between the two? Really.

Oh silly me:

1. one is black the other white
2. One is alive the other dead.

So where was the drifter on the night of the 3rd May if he was using his mobile phone at the time she went missing in PDL? Anyone know?

Oh note his face is hidden in The Sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5239904/Scotland-Yard-cops-quiz-British-drifter-over-Maddie-case.html

I cant find a photo of him.

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 05.11.13 11:53

@columbostogeys wrote:So same scenario. This guy Paul Robinson a drifter lived 1 mile away from the child who went missing. His mobile phone pinged close to where she was taken.

No one is talking about him, no one has tried to see if he could have done anything.

Oh silly me:

So where was the drifter on the night of the 3rd May if he was using his mobile phone at the time she went missing in PDL? Anyone know?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5239904/Scotland-Yard-cops-quiz-British-drifter-over-Maddie-case.html

Haven't enough innocent peoples lives been ruined by the McCann's inability to tell the truth? Why should there be photos of him?

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.11.13 11:54

That hasn't stopped the media before though.

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 05.11.13 11:56

I agree,trouble is you can't pick and choose what suspects you fancy showing on a given day.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys on 05.11.13 12:07

@Daisy wrote:
@columbostogeys wrote:So same scenario. This guy Paul Robinson a drifter lived 1 mile away from the child who went missing. His mobile phone pinged close to where she was taken.

Oh silly me:

Haven't enough innocent peoples lives been ruined by the McCann's inability to tell the truth? Why should there be photos of him?
YOU are missing the point. There are loads of photos of the other guy even including his wife. This Paul Robinson I believe was talked to first, but not one person has bothered about him.

Why should there be photos everywhere of Monteiro, he is not a SUSPECT either, was just needing to be eliminated by enquiries and now everyone has ruined his reputation and his famliles....

I dont want another persons life ruined but why no interest about him? The circumstances are the same....

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.11.13 12:08

I think it must be because Mr Robinson is alive and can take legal action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on 05.11.13 12:10

@notlongnow wrote:I agree,trouble is you can't pick and choose what suspects you fancy showing on a given day.
That's an insightful comment! Because that is what they have been doing.

Estelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 05.11.13 12:16

@nobodythereeither wrote:
@MoonGoddess wrote:
Call me radical, but this country needs a bloody revolt against all this corruption
Just a matter of time, in my opinion.

You only need to look at the relatively recent riots to see how quickly unrest can spread.

The masses are kept sweet with titbits like the Olympics and f-ing celebrity bollocks, meanwhile the elite get richer and more powerful and the corruption and cover-ups continue.

It all makes me sick to the core.

Sorry, as you were ......
Me too roses

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 05.11.13 12:37

@columbostogeys wrote:
@Daisy wrote:

Oh silly me:

YOU are missing the point. There are loads of photos of the other guy even including his wife. This Paul Robinson I believe was talked to first, but not one person has bothered about him.

Why should there be photos everywhere of Monteiro, he is not a SUSPECT either, was just needing to be eliminated by enquiries and now everyone has ruined his reputation and his famliles....

I dont want another persons life ruined but why no interest about him? The circumstances are the same....
No, you're missing my very simple point. Neither of these guys deserve to have their photo's plastered all over the media. Besides, you've already answered your own question. One of them is dead & can't defend himself, the other is alive and can. For all we know Mr Robinson could have provided a cast iron alibi for his whereabouts and that's why we haven't heard any more about him.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 05.11.13 12:59

@ lolamanola

Here is the last bit of the Dr. Roberts post from July 2012: which is more or less where we are in any case. I must say I don't entirely agree with him as there are a host of other factors to be taken into consideration. the Savile exposure was much later than 2007 and I don't feel that it's just to suppress paedophile information. But I'm 100% sure it's Blair, if ever I can get enough energy together to hate anyone, he's the one.

So here with thanks to McCannfiles.com is an excerpt:

So now where are we?

Unless or until a clear case is made in a criminal court somewhere, the McCanns are legally not guilty of involvement in their daughter's disappearance (it's been said often enough). There is no case for them to answer, and certainly not outside of a court of law. Whatever they might say to the media, or however they choose to appear before them, there is no risk of a conspicuous slur against the medical profession, NHS appointments criteria, the more affluent echelons of society or the government itself.

The only snag for a government sponsoring the McCanns' liberty is that, like victims of their own blackmail, they would now have to maintain the new status quo. In short, the McCanns would have to be kept out of court, at least for the duration of the administration, if not for the duration - period. The Serious Fraud Office won't be knocking on their door any time soon therefore.

So, as 'the Fund' slowly atrophies to the point where it is finally acknowledged that Madeleine is dead and the 'search' need not continue, Kate McCann is found a 'role,' at a level appropriate to the replacement of her GP status, while Gerry can devote time - a lot of time - to writing up the results of his many publicly funded studies. And the Portuguese? Well, if they really must bow to internal pressure and re-open their investigation, then there are hundreds of 'investigative opportunities' they can occupy themselves with for the foreseeable future.

Such is the legacy of a Labour government. But that party is now on the other side of the House. Does this mean the new administration will 'do the right thing' by all those who believe Madeleine McCann was not abducted, not to mention the Portuguese, scoring party political brownie points in the process? Unfortunately no. Any accommodation previously arrived at between the two governments will have been by negotiation and agreement, and since the Portuguese will have been equally party to it (even if the terms were unequal) they would not appreciate this being brought out into the open, as undoubtedly it would be. Also, international relations transcend party politics. The 'special relationship,' so-called, between Britain and the USA, for example, is maintained, and generally workable, whatever combination of Democrat-Republican-Conservative-Labour forearms engages in the diplomatic hand-shaking. And that gives rise to a testable hypothesis:

If the Metropolitan Police should exercise the investigative option contained within their Operation Grange remit (as clearly they ought to), then we may be sure that the current government in Westminster is genuinely (and properly) distanced from the McCanns. If, on the other hand, they conclude their review with nothing more to show for it than a 'to do' list intended for the Portuguese, then we can be just as certain that the Coalition Government is continuing a policy toward the McCanns that was inaugurated by their predecessors, as whatever deals may have been struck with the Portuguese were struck before the Coalition took office.

unquote

I do know that Brown used a sort of hold he had over Socrates to do with monies received by Socrates for promoting an industrial contract. Bit vague but that's what I was told. So there is still hope should Socrates and his party - who are no longer in power need to be kept in place. Politics again.

There is one of many possibilities, that one or several of those named in Operation Ore and whose names were included in the D notice on that list by Blair, were in PdL. That Gerry knew this and therefore used the paedophile abduction in preference to any other scenario.
That the initial panic cover by MI5, Blair/Brown et al, plus the worldwide publicity wrong-footed any possibility to bring this to a credible end.
But I think there was more to it, blind ambition to achieve a better lifestyle, celebrity parents with their eyes firmly on a top level social stratum,a life of fame and adulation which this fatal combination of narcissistic and egocentric persons seems to think is their birthright.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.11.13 15:42

McCann case: Anger over new suspect, 04 November 2013

McCann case: Anger over new suspect

Algarve Newswatch

Posted by Len Port
Monday, November 4, 2013 at 9:17 PM

When Scotland Yard launched its Madeleine McCann investigation, it called for 'restraint' from the British media. Also, a Portuguese law forbids police here from divulging inside information about criminal investigations. So how come newspapers in both Britain and Portugal have identified and published sensational stories about another implausible 'prime suspect' in this case?

The stories are causing outrage, especially among relatives of the now deceased 'suspect,' but also in the much wider community in Portugal.

Hard on the heels of reports in the UK that police were looking variously for a paedophile gang, foreign perverts, gypsy robbers, English cleaners and some fair-haired individuals possibly from Germany or Holland, the Portuguese tabloid Correio da Manhã last week began publishing a series of articles claiming police were investigating an African man.

The 'new suspect' was a former employee of the resort where the McCanns stayed in 2007. Phone records placed him near Praia da Luz at the time. As an immigrant from the former Portuguese colony of Cape Verde, he was living with his partner and their son in the nearest town, Lagos. He was arrested in 1996 for petty theft, but had no record of any serious offence.

The Correio da Manhã stories were copied and in some cases embellished in many British and other foreign newspapers. The Daily Express, for example, claimed the suspect was "a violent thug who was a threat to children." It gave a Portuguese 'police profile' as the source of this information.

In many of the regurgitated reports, Portuguese detectives were said to be examining the possibility that the 'suspect' had kidnapped Madeleine in an act of revenge against his former employers for his dismissal a year earlier.

This idea made no sense at all, said the brother of the Cape Verdean's Portuguese partner. "It wasn't as if what happened there with him losing his job destroyed his life. He got work elsewhere soon afterwards."

A Portuguese TV reporter calmly and sensibly described the recently discovered information about the man's cell phone use as "a loose end that needs to be tied up."

But the British tabloids went overboard. More personal details about the man emerged, including his name. The Daily Mirror published a close-up photograph - but of course he looked nothing like either of the five-year-old e-fit images released by Scotland Yard three weeks ago.

The 'new suspect' died in a tractor accident in the north of Portugal in 2009, two years after Madeleine disappeared. There is that old saying, "you can't defame the dead," but what about the torment and humiliation these stories have inflicted upon those left behind?

This again raises serious questions about the workings and integrity of both the press and the police. How and why did details of this individual and the Polícia Judiciária’s interest in him become available? Has this man really become 'key' to the investigation, or is this just part of some cunning tactic?

The 'suspect's widow told the Portuguese weekly newspaper, Sol: "It is disgusting that they are now trying to set up a dead man as a scapegoat."

The Federation of the Organisations of Cape Verde based in Lisbon also believes the dead man is being used as a scapegoat. It described the allegations against him as "shocking" and "not credible."

The truth about this matter needs to be told. Sadly, the truth about most aspects of this extraordinary six and a half year old mystery is as cloudy as ever.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL on 05.11.13 15:54

candyfloss wrote:

McCann case: Anger over new suspect, 04 November 2013

McCann case: Anger over new suspect 

Algarve Newswatch

Posted by Len Port
Monday, November 4, 2013 at 9:17 PM

.................................................................................................................................

This idea made no sense at all, said the brother of the Cape Verdean's Portuguese partner. "It wasn't as if what happened there with him losing his job destroyed his life. He got work elsewhere soon afterwards."

A Portuguese TV reporter calmly and sensibly described the recently discovered information about the man's cell phone use as "a loose end that needs to be tied up."

But the British tabloids went overboard. More personal details about the man emerged, including his name. The Daily Mirror published a close-up photograph - but of course he looked nothing like either of the five-year-old e-fit images released by Scotland Yard three weeks ago.

The 'new suspect' died in a tractor accident in the north of Portugal in 2009, two years after Madeleine disappeared. There is that old saying, "you can't defame the dead," but what about the torment and humiliation these stories have inflicted upon those left behind?

This again raises serious questions about the workings and integrity of both the press and the police. How and why did details of this individual and the Polícia Judiciária’s interest in him become available? Has this man really become 'key' to the investigation, or is this just part of some cunning tactic?

The 'suspect's widow told the Portuguese weekly newspaper, Sol: "It is disgusting that they are now trying to set up a dead man as a scapegoat."
Voice of reason.

JackieL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolamanola on 05.11.13 18:01

I do think people are questioning more about this case. All you posters on here are a voice for a little Girl who cannot speak for herself. 

I hardly ever post, a coward, but sometimes the urge makes me strong enough to post. I read every day, have done on different forums for six and a half years.

I truly think, you people on here and other forums that have never given up, still seeking the truth, have made a big impact on this case. Without you all, without the Internet, it would be dead and buried.
Jasus, wrong choice of words, that's why I can't post, foot in mouth.

Tigger, yep I think Defo Blair. Christobel thanks for info re the "get together".

I keep thinking, why did Cameron go to Algarve this Summer, think it was Alentejo, just up from from the coast?. Maybe I'm over suspicious. Was it to ensure the Portuguese people that he was and all would be Portuguese friendly, if the Portuguese Government could just bend a little with their enquiries!.

I'm a frequent visitor to Portugal, Algarve, haven't been to Luz, but most everywhere else, twice a year since early 1980's. I've taken my children, now adults. My Grandchildren as well have been since Babies, they are 10, 8, 3 and new baby 6 months old. We are booked next year,a week in two different parts. If I felt any threat about the Peodos, Romas, Swarthy Men, does anyone think I would risk my precious grandchildren. No. They are at our side, always. 

Also praise for the Portuguese People, overall, best I've ever met. 

I feel shame that our Country treats them so bad. All to cover up a couple of feckless people.

Lolamanola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 05.11.13 18:07

A very good piece by Pat Brown re blackening the name of Mr Monteiro....

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/

Now, back to Madeleine McCann. Let''s look at two possible suspects: Monteiro and the McCanns and see who fits the crime better.

Link One: Has access to the victim. - McCanns
Link Two: No evidence of a burglary - McCanns
Link Thee: Blood and cadaver evidence of death in the holiday flat - McCanns
Link Four: Caucasian male seen carrying off child toward beach - McCanns
Link Five: Motive for removing a dead child from the flat - McCanns

Suspect Rating: Mccans 5 Monteiro 0

I think the numbers speak for themselves as to who is the better suspect, don't you?

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum