The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 7 Mm11

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 7 Mm11

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 7 Regist10

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 7 Empty Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by chillyheat 04.11.13 16:45

Sockpuppet wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:This BS story was planned from the beginning. What was his nickname......Oh yeah, Toni
They added the extras for the fun factor.....sick bastards
http://www.news.com.au/national/royal-tip-renews-search-for-maddie-mccann/story-e6frfkp9-1111114540441

Posted on page 3
I strongly believe in the first line...This BS story was planned from the beginning
So why did SY focus on the Smiths' sighting on Crimewatch, producing e-fits that had been buried by the McCanns for 5 years on threat of legal action?
We dont know if the efits were in the file.....According to the Smiths they had not been spoken to by December 2012. Will try and find the link
http://www.herald.ie/news/irish-couple-to-help-new-maddie-probe-28003417.html
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 7 Empty Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Daisy 04.11.13 16:49

Estelle wrote:
Daisy wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:For Daisy....
http://www.zimbio.com/Madeleine+McCann/articles/0gQohsubI14/You+re+fired
Thanks CH, that helps. No surprises that it's a critical piece, it's from Brenda Ryan. It does appear that GA's  removal from the case was (at least partly) due to his dismissal of this e-mail though.

He was bang on the money.

Quote GA: “This story about abduction for revenge is another lead being worked on for the McCanns."
As soon as I read that the author was "Bren", it is what she would feed to her followers. I guess the British were making every attempt to distract Amaral but I am so pleased he stood up to them and will this week stand up to the McCanns too. But the message was, "How dare you not take an email from our future king seriously."  So the British took their time and have IMO now identified who that person was and it has been splashed all over the media. So my question is, "Who sent that email?"
That's how I see it too. How dare he dismiss an anonymous e-mail to the future King? The cheek of the man!

But why change the gender of the 'disgruntled former employee'? How come in the original script the suspect was a female (Maid) and now it's a male (Waiter)? Hmmm... perhaps they couldn't find a deceased Maid to fit up.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 04.11.13 16:51

ChillyHeat wrote:
Estelle wrote:
Daisy wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:For Daisy....
http://www.zimbio.com/Madeleine+McCann/articles/0gQohsubI14/You+re+fired
Thanks CH, that helps. No surprises that it's a critical piece, it's from Brenda Ryan. It does appear that GA's  removal from the case was (at least partly) due to his dismissal of this e-mail though.

He was bang on the money.

Quote GA: “This story about abduction for revenge is another lead being worked on for the McCanns."
As soon as I read that the author was "Bren", it is what she would feed to her followers. I guess the British were making every attempt to distract Amaral but I am so pleased he stood up to them and will this week stand up to the McCanns too. But the message was, "How dare you not take an email from or future king seriously."  So the British took their time and have IMO now identified who that person was and it has been splashed all over the media. So my question is, "Who sent that email?"
Estelle...Does it feel like they are using this email for a closure to you ?
NO....ChillyHeat. I still have faith in the Portuguese to solve this case and at least charge the McCanns with something - anything! I want them in prison. All this makes the McCanns look even more guilty.  I prefer to think that SY are playing games with the McCanns now knowing how devious they are. 

How could they close the case with this sort of so-called evidence of a man who stole Maddie just because his phone pinged that night in PDL and he wanted revenge for being sacked as he wanted his tip of 5 euros a year before? I happen to believe in the earlier death theory so what happened on May 3 is of no real consequence to me - except that they faked an abduction and have perjured themselves. 

I have no idea whether Gerry was Smithman or whether Smith was in collusion with Robert Murat and Jane Tanner and Murat and Smith were actually part of Team McCann and fabricated his sighting, but IMO Gerry was not carrying a dead child that night as Maddie's body was already in a fridge/freezer - probably in 5J.  

I do believe that when the PJ examine and analyse the phone and creche records, they will come up with a different time of death. This will be when the Tapas9 will be re-interviewed about their whereabouts at this time. I do not believe there is any merit in a reconstruction of May 3 unless they want to prove that they lied. Then why did they lie? 

There is too much evidence that even I know about to prove a much different scenario - body or no body.  If you have read the latest on the JonBenet case indictment, you will know what I mean. It has come back to haunt the father many years later.
Estelle
Estelle

Activity : 471

Back to top Go down

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 7 Empty change the gender

Post by MarleneP 04.11.13 16:55

I think it was a problem with translation. And now it was noticed that the man was ever suspected. An old file was dug out and one could see the error: not a woman, a man.
MarleneP

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolamanola 04.11.13 17:06

I am more of a reader than a poster here. I'm not thick, but my mind seems to go blank when I have to actually post. I feel like nearly all of you on this thread that I have just read through. The media are a disgrace. Please don't think I am a downer, but please all think logically. This is a whitewash. It has gone so far for the governments coverup that there is no turning back. This is my third post within a couple of days, two on other threads. I asked posters to try and read Dr Martin Roberts post on McCann files, dated 16th July, 2012. I believe this post by him hits the nail on the head as to what has and what is going on. I'm still trying to be positive though. I believe if enough of us protest and make an uproar, we can have an impact in the biggest coverup that has ever happened in my life time, that I am aware of. Blair and Gordon Brown, Cameron, hang your heads in shame. Scotland Yard are not the instigators nor the Portuguese Police, they work for their governments and are doing what they are told. It's a hard read, please if you can read it.

You are all doing sterling work and are all caring people in the search for Justice for a child who has no voice. I just don't want us all to be made fools of by the Government and that's what I think is happening. 

Sorry to be on a downer.
Lolamanola

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 04.11.13 17:07

MarleneP wrote:I think it was a problem with translation. And now it was noticed that the man was ever suspected. An old file was dug out and one could see the error: not a woman, a man.
One of the reports said that the Ocean Club had not given the PJ this man's name on the list of employees as he had worked there a year before. But someone must have looked up previous files of his sacking with the name, "Toni" and assumed he was a female by the name and then guessed his job title. Then this person reported this to the McCanns who dreamt up the email to Prince Charles and got a "friend" such as Clarry to send it.
Estelle
Estelle

Activity : 471

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 04.11.13 17:29

Have to go out for a few hours......If possible can someone go back to the dates around the time Prince Charles received the email, and see if there are anythings of importance. It might help establish why he got the email 
Many thanks
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 04.11.13 17:31

Estelle wrote:
MarleneP wrote:I think it was a problem with translation. And now it was noticed that the man was ever suspected. An old file was dug out and one could see the error: not a woman, a man.
One of the reports said that the Ocean Club had not given the PJ this man's name on the list of employees as he had worked there a year before. But someone must have looked up previous files of his sacking with the name, "Toni" and assumed he was a female by the name and then guessed his job title. Then this person reported this to the McCanns who dreamt up the email to Prince Charles and got a "friend" such as Clarry to send it.
 That's a good explanation actually, makes sense.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody 04.11.13 17:35

Lolamanola wrote:I am more of a reader than a poster here. I'm not thick, but my mind seems to go blank when I have to actually post. I feel like nearly all of you on this thread that I have just read through. The media are a disgrace. Please don't think I am a downer, but please all think logically. This is a whitewash. It has gone so far for the governments coverup that there is no turning back. This is my third post within a couple of days, two on other threads. I asked posters to try and read Dr Martin Roberts post on McCann files, dated 16th July, 2012. I believe this post by him hits the nail on the head as to what has and what is going on. I'm still trying to be positive though. I believe if enough of us protest and make an uproar, we can have an impact in the biggest coverup that has ever happened in my life time, that I am aware of. Blair and Gordon Brown, Cameron, hang your heads in shame. Scotland Yard are not the instigators nor the Portuguese Police, they work for their governments and are doing what they are told. It's a hard read, please if you can read it.

You are all doing sterling work and are all caring people in the search for Justice for a child who has no voice. I just don't want us all to be made fools of by the Government and that's what I think is happening. 

Sorry to be on a downer.
Thanks Lolamanola - I'll have a read of that
unchained melody

Activity : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 04.11.13 17:39

Lolamanola wrote:I am more of a reader than a poster here. I'm not thick, but my mind seems to go blank when I have to actually post. I feel like nearly all of you on this thread that I have just read through. The media are a disgrace. Please don't think I am a downer, but please all think logically. This is a whitewash. It has gone so far for the governments coverup that there is no turning back. This is my third post within a couple of days, two on other threads. I asked posters to try and read Dr Martin Roberts post on McCann files, dated 16th July, 2012. I believe this post by him hits the nail on the head as to what has and what is going on. I'm still trying to be positive though. I believe if enough of us protest and make an uproar, we can have an impact in the biggest coverup that has ever happened in my life time, that I am aware of. Blair and Gordon Brown, Cameron, hang your heads in shame. Scotland Yard are not the instigators nor the Portuguese Police, they work for their governments and are doing what they are told. It's a hard read, please if you can read it.

Sorry to be on a downer.

Hi Lola, you are not being a downer at all, you are merely echoing what many of us strongly believe, and are prepared for at this juncture friends

You're quite right, it's very sad for the policemen and women who want to do their jobs honorably.  I'm certain they all know the score, because everyone I've spoken to that works within the justice system, believes the McCanns are guilty.

It seems to me that the press are doing a hatchet job on the McCanns and the Operation Grange investigation, and by the time it reaches its conclusion, none but the naivest sheeple will be convinced of either one's integrity.  There will be no redemption at the end of this for the disgraced parents (imo), in fact quite the reverse. 

Let's hope that something goes horribly wrong, and this seedy Home Office endeavor backfires on the lot of them!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 04.11.13 18:00

ChillyHeat wrote:Have to go out for a few hours......If possible can someone go back to the dates around the time Prince Charles received the email, and see if there are anythings of importance. It might help establish why he got the email 
Many thanks
I found this report, which says the email tip off came around the same time. Maybe a connection somewhere? Someone maybe trying to cover their back, by sending them on another track??

The development came as another resort worker said they had seen a British tourist "hiding" in the stairwell just metres from the McCann apartment on the night Madeleine vanished.
"It was about 6pm on the day the little girl went missing. I saw this Englishman standing under the stairwell," the worker told the London Sunday Mirror.
"He was round-faced and stocky, wearing light clothes and positioned so that he was monitoring the (area). He was hiding and watching."
The worker was interviewed by police early in the investigation and has been reinterviewed.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/royal-tip-in-search-for-maddie/story-e6freoox-1111114542479
thetruthbeknown

Activity : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by Issy 04.11.13 18:03

The dead scapegoat solution was predicted long ago, with the spotlight being cast on Raymond Hewlett, but it didn't work then and it won't work now. The public aren't stupid, just read the Daily Mail comments today and you'll see how far removed they are from any acceptance of a 'dead patsy' whitewash. If either SY or the PJ think they can wind up the case this way they're very far mistaken.
Issy

Activity : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 04.11.13 18:07

ChillyHeat wrote:Have to go out for a few hours......If possible can someone go back to the dates around the time Prince Charles received the email, and see if there are anythings of importance. It might help establish why he got the email 
Many thanks
There is this....

Hhttp://www.news.com.au/national/royal-tip-renews-search-for-maddie-mccann/story-e6frfkp9-1111114540441.

And then there is this....

http://truthformadeleine.com/2012/01/gerrys-tunnel-vision/ ...Real conspiracy stuff.... but then who knows!

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolamanola 04.11.13 19:22

Thanks soo much Pennylane and Unchained melody for acknowleding my posts. Thanks. Dr Roberts is a hard read, but explains soo much that needs thinking about. 

I do feel like a numptey, you two are the only response I've got, this is my third post requesting posters to read Dr Martin Roberts post, of 16th July, 2012.

It is hard going, but it make sense to me. If they read other posters can make their own mind up.

Thanks again for a response.

No agenda. Just truth.
Lolamanola

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 04.11.13 19:39

Estelle wrote:
noddy100 wrote:Maybe they paid him If they did they will be panicking now as this is a whole new area of investigation 
AN accomplice has never been in the pic before.
I really don't believe he was involved. 

But say he was, maybe he was paid to remove the body in the sports bag to put it in a freezer somewhere. But Gerry's sportsbag was there that night in the wardrobe. So maybe he used a different one. 

Maybe he was the Body Remover. Maybe Murat knew him and organised it. In the early days we used to wonder if Murat was the Body Remover. Was his death in any way suspicious in case he would talk?

I read an article today on another forum but I cannot find it now which stated that Tractorman's sister said he had sold this phone before Maddie disappeared and that he often sold phones. Did anyone see this? Has the article been removed now?
Interesting theory.  One thing that strikes me is that if the body was indeed kept in a freezer then they would really need a local accomplice as access to a reasonably large chest freezer isn't exactly easy for a tourist.
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.11.13 19:58

Lolamanola wrote:Thanks soo much Pennylane and Unchained melody for acknowleding my posts. Thanks. Dr Roberts is a hard read, but explains soo much that needs thinking about. 

I do feel like a numptey, you two are the only response I've got, this is my third post requesting posters to read Dr Martin Roberts post, of 16th July, 2012.

It is hard going, but it make sense to me. If they read other posters can make their own mind up.

No agenda. Just truth.
You could simply quote the bits that interest you or even post the whole piece with your remarks added. As long as you acknowledge McCannfiles.com. 

You're not getting reactions otherwise. What is the title of the piece?  
You'll get the hang of it. winkwink

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 7 Empty We know where the black man's face came from !

Post by PeterMac 04.11.13 20:33

Officer, taking statement ."Did you see his face clearly ?"
"Not really. It was so dark"
"Ah, a dark face . . ."

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolamanola 04.11.13 21:20

Hi Tigger, I truly believe I am a numptey with regards the Internet.  The title of the post is "threatening gestures", by Dr. Roberts, MCannfiles. As Îve said its pretty hard going, but you can scroll down to the pertinent bits. Sorry Tigger, no clue how to to cut and paste relevant passages.

Basically, unless I'm really thick. Dr Roberts theory is a Government coverup, initiated by Blair/Brown Government to do with Child Abuse, which apparently is rife. They jumped on McCann scenario, as two parents who are British doctors and British doctors present on that holiday, if it was known the were involved or covered up anything, it would go all over the world and affect the reputation of a government if two doctors were involved in a Childs demise, coverup or otherwise

Harold Shipman was a one off.  It did not impact on society, a one off.

On the other hand TWO parents, Doctors, plus friends, some of who are doctors, could not be seen to the rest of the world to be complicent in a cover up. Britain, Labour government at that time had an anti child abuse agenda, Orkney a shame, Operation Ore a scandal, just jobs for the boy, innocent people accused.

A cover up.

Enter this Government, must carry on with the cover up, otherwise they all be found out as Incompetant. All Governments. Cameron has inherited this. Hence his Holiday to Algarve this Summer, placating the Portuguese, to try and pretend he is bolstering Algarve tourist industry. Whilst asking the Government to tell the PJ to lie for the greater good.

Our Country, Great Britain has had it, corrupt bastards. Complicent in a Childs death, to make Britain good, well not let on we have become the pits, not due to the Citizens. Due to the Greedy Politicians, their friends the Bankers and the Police, who just follow orders and are encouraged to hide the truth, nay told to do it.
Lolamanola

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly 04.11.13 22:40

Apologies if this link has already been posted
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2487120/Pictured-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-raided-flats-fund-heroin-addiction.html

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13 - Page 7 Empty DR ROBERTS

Post by AB1 04.11.13 23:10

Lolamanola wrote:Thanks soo much Pennylane and Unchained melody for acknowleding my posts. Thanks. Dr Roberts is a hard read, but explains soo much that needs thinking about. 

No agenda. Just truth.
Lolamanola, read a lot of other material on the MF site but never actually explored Dr Roberts'postings. You're right and I'm now hooked, going back through them. The articles are always perceptive, considered, and very aware of diplomatic machinations which go on behind the scenes.
A great mind shared is a gift to us all, so  thanks 

P.S. Course, I'll be cursing you when I'm still reading Dr R at 2am!!!
AB1

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolamanola 04.11.13 23:13

Hi bodiddly, looks like the people are rising up against this travesty of Justice.thumbsup 
Lolamanola

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolamanola 04.11.13 23:27

Hi AB1, thanks for your reply. Dr Roberts is ace. He gives us an insight into agendas we may not have thought of. Please don't stay up too late reading  pop2 . I am sure your research will be fruitfull and you won't bury your findings like some I could mention and it be brought to light five years from now. Sorry, just being plain nasty now. I'm incensed by latest proceedings.
Lolamanola

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 05.11.13 0:16

Hicks wrote:
Many thanks
There is this....

Hhttp://www.news.com.au/national/royal-tip-renews-search-for-maddie-mccann/story-e6frfkp9-1111114540441.

And then there is this....

http://truthformadeleine.com/2012/01/gerrys-tunnel-vision/ ...Real conspiracy stuff.... but then who knows!
I don't know if I can really go with the reasons behind GM's "tunnel vision" but then again, it really wouldn't surprise me, either way something very macabre is being covered up.

@Lolamanola.... read through "Threatening Gestures".... interesting!! as is a lot of Dr Martin Roberts writings. 

Call me radical, but this country needs a bloody revolt against all this corruption

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 05.11.13 0:19

Lolamanola wrote:Hi Tigger, I truly believe I am a numptey with regards the Internet.  The title of the post is "threatening gestures", by Dr. Roberts, MCannfiles. As Îve said its pretty hard going, but you can scroll down to the pertinent bits. Sorry Tigger, no clue how to to cut and paste relevant passages.

Basically, unless I'm really thick. Dr Roberts theory is a Government coverup, initiated by Blair/Brown Government to do with Child Abuse, which apparently is rife. They jumped on McCann scenario, as two parents who are British doctors and British doctors present on that holiday, if it was known the were involved or covered up anything, it would go all over the world and affect the reputation of a government if two doctors were involved in a Childs demise, coverup or otherwise

On the other hand TWO parents, Doctors, plus friends, some of who are doctors, could not be seen to the rest of the world to be complicent in a cover up. Britain, Labour government at that time had an anti child abuse agenda, Orkney a shame, Operation Ore a scandal, just jobs for the boy, innocent people accused.

A cover up.

Enter this Government, must carry on with the cover up, otherwise they all be found out as Incompetant. All Governments. Cameron has inherited this. Hence his Holiday to Algarve this Summer, placating the Portuguese, to try and pretend he is bolstering Algarve tourist industry. Whilst asking the Government to tell the PJ to lie for the greater good.

Our Country, Great Britain has had it, corrupt bastards. Complicent in a Childs death, to make Britain good, well not let on we have become the pits, not due to the Citizens. Due to the Greedy Politicians, their friends the Bankers and the Police, who just follow orders and are encouraged to hide the truth, nay told to do it.
I notice there was a birthday bash this weekend for Matthew Freud, son in law of Rupert Murdoch.  Some papers report that Cameron didn't attend, but the Spectator confirms he was there, as too was George Osborne, the Blairs, and bizarrely Alistair Campbell playing the bagpipes.  There was no mention of Rebeka Brookes or Andy Coulson, but they do have rather a busy week.  It would seem in any event, that relations between No. 10 and Mr. Murdoch are back on track, but oh to be a fly on the wall when they discussed the recent Sunday Times Article!
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 05.11.13 0:28

Cristobell wrote:
Lolamanola wrote:Hi Tigger, I truly believe I am a numptey with regards the Internet.  The title of the post is "threatening gestures", by Dr. Roberts, MCannfiles. As Îve said its pretty hard going, but you can scroll down to the pertinent bits. Sorry Tigger, no clue how to to cut and paste relevant passages.

A cover up.

I notice there was a birthday bash this weekend for Matthew Freud, son in law of Rupert Murdoch.  Some papers report that Cameron didn't attend, but the Spectator confirms he was there, as too was George Osborne, the Blairs, and bizarrely Alistair Campbell playing the bagpipes.  There was no mention of Rebeka Brookes or Andy Coulson, but they do have rather a busy week.  It would seem in any event, that relations between No. 10 and Mr. Murdoch are back on track, but oh to be a fly on the wall when they discussed the recent Sunday Times Article!
Could have been a "warning shot"...but I think it is more likely that the Carter Ruck letters flew and they are taking stock.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top