The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by suzyjohnson on 04.11.13 15:35

@Joss wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:
@galena wrote:

One of the strangest things about Crimewatch for me was the fact that the police ignored the only really compelling evidence in the case - if the cadaver dogs were correct then there was no abduction and the parents were almost certainly involved.
galena, Crimewatch is about finding more witnesses and not about the police proving their case, the evidence isn't relevant until a trail.
suzyjohnson, I just find it unreal that after 6+ years since MBM has been missing and with all the media coverage this case has had they would still be asking for witnesses to come forth?? I would of thought after all this time that all the witnesses they would ever have in this case would have come forth by now.
Joss, the thing is the Smith sighting has never been well publicised until recently. Anyone who saw the same man might well have thought he wasn't relevant to the investigation because the McCanns were making certain that Tannerman was the main suspect. Even where Smithman did get a mention, he was said to look more like Tannerman and the McCanns actually threatened to take Exton to court if he disclosed the Efits of Smithman. So, with any luck, someone might have more information as a result of Crimewatch.

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Nereid on 04.11.13 15:36

@ChillyHeat wrote:
@Nereid wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:
In the article it states a female employee.....How ironic that the nickname of Monteiro is Toni (female spelling).
I wonder if the British press have got the right name. There is a Euclides Monteiro who was granted a pardon in 1995 at age 27.

The Portuguese press said the suspect was granted a pardon in 1996 at age 26.

There is a person who was granted a pardon aged 26 in 1996, and Toni would make much more sense as a nickname for this person's name.
Do you have the link....Interested
I'd rather not give the name I found as I don't want to drag other persons into this mess. I may be totally wrong.

Nereid

Posts : 308
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by chillyheat on 04.11.13 15:37

@Daisy wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:Once again......Why would one of the most important persons in the land receive an email stating it was an ex employee ?
Was it Clarence to Clarence house ?

Now cast your minds back to late September, early October 2007.
The British Police received a piece of information, from none other than the household of Prince Charles.
The British Police on receiving that piece of vital information, must have contacted their counterparts in Portugal and started enquiries.
An article in from an Australian newspaper said the following:
AN anonymous tip-off to the Prince of Wales has sent UK police on an urgent hunt for a new suspect in the Madeleine McCann case.
The email – sent via Prince Charles’ website – claimed a disgruntled former employee of the Portuguese resort where the toddler went missing, could be behind her disappearance.
It claimed Madeleine was abducted from the Praia da Luz apartment in revenge against the complex’s owners.
It is understood police have confirmed the woman named in the email did work at the resort when Madeleine was last seen 150 days ago.
Royal aides have passed the email on to Scotland Yard, which is now trying to trace the author.
A police source told London newspaper The News of the World: “There have been hundreds of Madeleine theories, sightings and tips sent into UK cops from members of the public. But this one is different.
“It’s incredibly detailed and so far, from the inquiries being made in Portugal, it appears to be based on factual events.”
Police believe that the tipster entrusted the information to Prince Charles because he and wife Camilla came out in support of Maddie’s parents Kate and Gerry.
In a statement released from Clarence House in May, the royal couple said they had been following the case “closely and with deep concern” and “fervently hoped” Madeleine would be reunited with her family.



Why does this feel that they are using this for a full closure....To me at least.

Good questions ChilliHeat. I'm with you, there's something extremely fishy about that e-mail. I mean, how much higher profile can you get than involving the future frikkin King of England!

Is there any truth that GA was taken off the case because of his response to this e-mail?


2 OCTOBER 2007
Chief Inspector Gonçalo Amaral was informed by fax that he was being removed from the McCann case and was being transferred from Portimão to Faro. The fax reportedly read: "Transferred to Faro for convenience of the service". Alipio Ribeiro, the national director of the Polícia Judiciária, announced that the decision.

Media reports indicated that Amaral was transferred due to comments made to Diario de Noticias in response to an anonymous email sent to Prince Charles alleging that Madeleine had been abducted by a former Ocean Club employee.

Amaral quote (in response to Prince Charles email:

"British police 'have been investigating leads created and cultivated' by [the McCanns] 'forgetting that the couple are suspects in the death of their daughter'...'The British police have been working solely on what the McCanns want and on what suits them...' 'This situation [Prince Charles email] has been completely excluded. It has no credibility for Portuguese police. That story of a kidnapping for vengeance is another fact worked on by the McCanns,'...'It is not an e-mail, especially an anonymous one, which is easy to determine where it came from. That is going to distract us from our line of inquiry,'..

http://newsoutlines.blogspot.co.uk/p/timeline-truth-of-lie.html
I was going to add more on the lines that Amaral was taken of due to a clash with Buckingham Palace, however the article was very critical of Amaral....Do you want a link ?

chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Daisy on 04.11.13 15:41

@ChillyHeat wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:Once again......Why would one of the most important persons in the land receive an email stating it was an ex employee ?
Was it Clarence to Clarence house ?

Now cast your minds back to late September, early October 2007.
The British Police received a piece of information, from none other than the household of Prince Charles.
The British Police on receiving that piece of vital information, must have contacted their counterparts in Portugal and started enquiries.
An article in from an Australian newspaper said the following:
AN anonymous tip-off to the Prince of Wales has sent UK police on an urgent hunt for a new suspect in the Madeleine McCann case.
The email – sent via Prince Charles’ website – claimed a disgruntled former employee of the Portuguese resort where the toddler went missing, could be behind her disappearance.
It claimed Madeleine was abducted from the Praia da Luz apartment in revenge against the complex’s owners.
It is understood police have confirmed the woman named in the email did work at the resort when Madeleine was last seen 150 days ago.
Royal aides have passed the email on to Scotland Yard, which is now trying to trace the author.
A police source told London newspaper The News of the World: “There have been hundreds of Madeleine theories, sightings and tips sent into UK cops from members of the public. But this one is different.
“It’s incredibly detailed and so far, from the inquiries being made in Portugal, it appears to be based on factual events.”
Police believe that the tipster entrusted the information to Prince Charles because he and wife Camilla came out in support of Maddie’s parents Kate and Gerry.
In a statement released from Clarence House in May, the royal couple said they had been following the case “closely and with deep concern” and “fervently hoped” Madeleine would be reunited with her family.



Why does this feel that they are using this for a full closure....To me at least.

Good questions ChilliHeat. I'm with you, there's something extremely fishy about that e-mail. I mean, how much higher profile can you get than involving the future frikkin King of England!

Is there any truth that GA was taken off the case because of his response to this e-mail?


2 OCTOBER 2007
Chief Inspector Gonçalo Amaral was informed by fax that he was being removed from the McCann case and was being transferred from Portimão to Faro. The fax reportedly read: "Transferred to Faro for convenience of the service". Alipio Ribeiro, the national director of the Polícia Judiciária, announced that the decision.

Media reports indicated that Amaral was transferred due to comments made to Diario de Noticias in response to an anonymous email sent to Prince Charles alleging that Madeleine had been abducted by a former Ocean Club employee.

Amaral quote (in response to Prince Charles email:

"British police 'have been investigating leads created and cultivated' by [the McCanns] 'forgetting that the couple are suspects in the death of their daughter'...'The British police have been working solely on what the McCanns want and on what suits them...' 'This situation [Prince Charles email] has been completely excluded. It has no credibility for Portuguese police. That story of a kidnapping for vengeance is another fact worked on by the McCanns,'...'It is not an e-mail, especially an anonymous one, which is easy to determine where it came from. That is going to distract us from our line of inquiry,'..

http://newsoutlines.blogspot.co.uk/p/timeline-truth-of-lie.html
I was going to add more on the lines that Amaral was taken of due to a clash with Buckingham Palace, however the article was very critical of Amaral....Do you want a link ?
Yes please

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Estelle on 04.11.13 15:43

Call for police to be allowed to name some suspects on arrest
Director of public prosecutions, Keir Starmer QC, says naming certain suspects may prompt more victims to come forward



Police arrest a suspect. Photograph: Jeff Morgan/Alamy
Britain's top prosecutor has called for more "wriggle room" in new rules which say police should not normally name suspects they have arrested before they are charged unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Keir Starmer QC, the director of public prosecutions, has told MPs he supports a "blanket rule" that suspects should be named when they are charged but he is not in favour of a similar blanket rule banning their being named at the point of arrest.
"I'm for a blanket rule on charge, I'm not for a blanket rule on arrest," he told the justice select committee. "I would certainly want wriggle room to name in certain types of cases."
He cited sexual offending as a type of case where there was a prospect of other victims coming forward if a suspect was named when arrested.
"I have countenanced the situation where someone is arrested and there's not enough evidence to charge but there may be other allegations out there. That's a very important consideration and there I would expect to have a discussion with the police about naming," he said.
"My concern is what happens on charge. I am also concerned to have enough wriggle room, whatever the approach is, to have naming in the circumstances where it is necessary in order to enable a charge to be brought if that's the appropriate course of action."
Starmer said the debate over "secret arrests" was being fuelled by the length of time between the arrest and charge in some cases. "It's where people are arrested and then on bail for some time that it becomes increasingly difficult. I'm absolutely clear about what happens on charge. On my part we need to work with the police to reduce the period between arrest and charge so we can get to a public statement sooner rather than later."
His intervention followed the publication of fresh advice from the new national standards body, the College of Policing, that forces in England and Wales should not name those who have been arrested except in "clearly identified circumstances, or where legal restrictions apply". The guidelines say these exceptions include a "threat to life, the prevention or detection of crime, or a matter of public interest and confidence".
The chief constable Andy Trotter, the college's national policing lead for communications, said the decision between openness and confidentiality could be finely balanced. "We aim to bring into the open our guidance about when someone should be named or not so that the approach is clearly understood."
The new guidance however is silent on a point raised last week by the home secretary, Theresa May, who said the police should confirm the identity of someone arrested if a correct name is put to them by a journalist.
The college guidelines say the media will often identify and name an arrested person without assistance from the police and that individuals themselves have the right to inform others of their arrest. But it makes no comment on May's specific point. In separate general guidance on relations between police and the media it does however say that there will be occasions when it is appropriate for police officers to guide the media away from an inaccurate story.
Kirsty Hughes, of Index on Censorship, said: "The default position that people who have been arrested should not be named goes against the principle of open justice that our criminal justice is based on.
"Rather than a policy of secrecy with exceptional circumstances for naming individuals, Index believes there should be a policy of openness with exceptional circumstances for withholding information. Sweeping powers for secrecy should not be the norm."
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/21/call-police-name-suspects-arrest

Estelle

Posts : 386
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Nereid on 04.11.13 15:47

@Estelle wrote:Can anyone tell me if it is usual in such a case that the media give the names and ages of all suspects so that they are identifiable to the public? Or is this a first?
I'm shocked the British press released a name and a picture. The man may have nothing whatsoever to do with the case.

Where did they get the name? Who gave them the picture?

I wonder if they did their research based on the Portuguese info of the pardon and guessed, but I think they may have gotten the wrong name. It doesn't fit with what I found.

I don't think the Portuguese have given a name or picture, and that's how it should be.

Nereid

Posts : 308
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Joss on 04.11.13 15:52

@suzyjohnson wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:
@galena wrote:

One of the strangest things about Crimewatch for me was the fact that the police ignored the only really compelling evidence in the case - if the cadaver dogs were correct then there was no abduction and the parents were almost certainly involved.
galena, Crimewatch is about finding more witnesses and not about the police proving their case, the evidence isn't relevant until a trail.
suzyjohnson, I just find it unreal that after 6+ years since MBM has been missing and with all the media coverage this case has had they would still be asking for witnesses to come forth?? I would of thought after all this time that all the witnesses they would ever have in this case would have come forth by now.
Joss, the thing is the Smith sighting has never been well publicised until recently. Anyone who saw the same man might well have thought he wasn't relevant to the investigation because the McCanns were making certain that Tannerman was the main suspect. Even where Smithman did get a mention, he was said to look more like Tannerman and the McCanns actually threatened to take Exton to court if he disclosed the Efits of Smithman. So, with any luck, someone might have more information as a result of Crimewatch.
suzyjohnson, Yes that's true, although with all the tips SY have had after the CW programme, they don't yet mention any new suspects, only ones that were known about from way back in the case, who they are focusing now on the Smith sighting after all these years it has taken to discount the Tanner sighting. It could take them forever to get through a list of potential suspects at this rate.

____________________

Joss

Posts : 1898
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Estelle on 04.11.13 15:55

@Nereid wrote:
@Estelle wrote:Can anyone tell me if it is usual in such a case that the media give the names and ages of all suspects so that they are identifiable to the public? Or is this a first?
I'm shocked the British press released a name and a picture. The man may have nothing whatsoever to do with the case.

Where did they get the name? Who gave them the picture?

I wonder if they did their research based on the Portuguese info of the pardon and guessed, but I think they may have gotten the wrong name. It doesn't fit with what I found.

I don't think the Portuguese have given a name or picture, and that's how it should be.
How can they justify their behaviour when they are unable to arrest him as he is dead and do not have enough evidence. IMO he should not have been identified in any way as the did not have enough evidence. The same goes for Paul Robinson. He was named, called a drifter, his name, age and where he lives is stated too and he was checked out already. The only thing they did not tell us is how much his house was worth which the British media usually tell us! IMO this is unique to the UK. No other country would do this.

Estelle

Posts : 386
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by I'm not buying on 04.11.13 15:59

@suzyjohnson wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:
@galena wrote:

One of the strangest things about Crimewatch for me was the fact that the police ignored the only really compelling evidence in the case - if the cadaver dogs were correct then there was no abduction and the parents were almost certainly involved.
galena, Crimewatch is about finding more witnesses and not about the police proving their case, the evidence isn't relevant until a trail.
suzyjohnson, I just find it unreal that after 6+ years since MBM has been missing and with all the media coverage this case has had they would still be asking for witnesses to come forth?? I would of thought after all this time that all the witnesses they would ever have in this case would have come forth by now.
Joss, the thing is the Smith sighting has never been well publicised until recently. Anyone who saw the same man might well have thought he wasn't relevant to the investigation because the McCanns were making certain that Tannerman was the main suspect. Even where Smithman did get a mention, he was said to look more like Tannerman and the McCanns actually threatened to take Exton to court if he disclosed the Efits of Smithman. So, with any luck, someone might have more information as a result of Crimewatch.
As a result of Crimewatch, Andy Redwood may shortly be able to reveal, as another revelation, that someone has come forward as Smithman who is another entirely innocent Night Creche Man and who happens to look a bit like Gerry McCann. There will be another display of well preserved pyjamas and then the road will be clear to point the finger of suspicion at a previously unseen predatory paedophile abductor who looks nothing like any of the previous e-fits and may even be non-caucasian. The McCanns will not only be cleared of any involvement in the disappearance of their lovely daughter, but they will also be cleared of with holding vital e-fits because they did in fact know all along that Smithman was a distraction.
And I, for one, will not be buying any of it.

I'm not buying

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by notlongnow on 04.11.13 15:59

Don't really like the culture of sueing.

But

If this bloke and his family have been dragged into this for flimsy reasons,i hope the family are in a position to clobber the papers for massive damages.

notlongnow

Posts : 481
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Daisy on 04.11.13 16:01

Thanks CH, that helps. No surprises that it's a critical piece, it's from Brenda Ryan. It does appear that GA's  removal from the case was (at least partly) due to his dismissal of this e-mail though.

He was bang on the money.

Quote GA: “This story about abduction for revenge is another lead being worked on by the McCanns."

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by noddy100 on 04.11.13 16:02

I wonder if the tractorman (family) and Mr Robinson have been 'paid' in order to use them as distractions otherwise surely they would sue and the papers wouldn't dare print this stuff

noddy100

Posts : 696
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2013-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mail article - Comments allowed.

Post by PeterMac on 04.11.13 16:09

These are the top ten comments still on the Mail article.
The comments below have been moderated in advance.

Him carrying a white child "asleep" in his arms through the streets would have stuck out and many would have seen it....most improbable if you ask me.

After claiming the main suspect was a German, then a Dutchman, now the police have ignored the e fit pictures and come up with a dead Black guy as the main suspect, ive come to the conclusion they're just grasping at straws and have no clue at all to who took, or what happened to, this child

the Portuguese police know what happened. we have just had NSY spending 5 million to disprove it! it won't work!

never once has her family said they were at fault NEVER LEAVE YORU KIDS ALONE THE UNTHINKABLE CAN HAPPEN

He does not look like the e-fit!

Is it just my eyesight or does he look nothing like the recently released photo fits? ... oh well bring him in for questioning anyway ..... Oh yeah that's right, he's dead he can't have been questioned. Must have been him then ... CASE CLOSED !

Am I the only one who finds this totally implausible?! Its a bit of a stretch to go from drugs and theft to kidnap and child murder. And who is the guy in the efit then?! Sorry, I'm not buying a word of this.

So another words, DM, you have no clue who took Maggie but you post a picture of a black man, whom now half of the world will hate for the possible crime that he might not commit.

White man black man there is a difference stop speculating especially now the man is dead!

I have no idea if this this man had anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance or even if she simply wandered off - the harsh fact is bad things can happen anywhere and there are bad people everywhere so it's utter madness to leave tiny children alone and unattended especially at night in a strange place.

I find this story a little hard to believe, funny how hes dead. And why would he wait a whole year to plant revenge. This is just another way to close the case.
The public are NOT buying this.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Estelle on 04.11.13 16:13

@Daisy wrote:
Thanks CH, that helps. No surprises that it's a critical piece, it's from Brenda Ryan. It does appear that GA's  removal from the case was (at least partly) due to his dismissal of this e-mail though.

He was bang on the money.

Quote GA: “This story about abduction for revenge is another lead being worked on for the McCanns."
As soon as I read that the author was "Bren", it is what she would feed to her followers. I guess the British were making every attempt to distract Amaral but I am so pleased he stood up to them and will this week stand up to the McCanns too. But the message was, "How dare you not take an email from our future king seriously."  So the British took their time and have IMO now identified who that person was and it has been splashed all over the media. So my question is, "Who sent that email?"

Estelle

Posts : 386
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Joss on 04.11.13 16:16

@PeterMac wrote:These are the top ten comments still on the Mail article.
The comments below have been moderated in advance.

Him carrying a white child "asleep" in his arms through the streets would have stuck out and many would have seen it....most improbable if you ask me.

After claiming the main suspect was a German, then a Dutchman, now the police have ignored the e fit pictures and come up with a dead Black guy as the main suspect, ive come to the conclusion they're just grasping at straws and have no clue at all to who took, or what happened to, this child

the Portuguese police know what happened. we have just had NSY spending 5 million to disprove it! it won't work!

never once has her family said they were at fault NEVER LEAVE YORU KIDS ALONE THE UNTHINKABLE CAN HAPPEN

He does not look like the e-fit!

Is it just my eyesight or does he look nothing like the recently released photo fits? ... oh well bring him in for questioning anyway ..... Oh yeah that's right, he's dead he can't have been questioned. Must have been him then ... CASE CLOSED !

Am I the only one who finds this totally implausible?! Its a bit of a stretch to go from drugs and theft to kidnap and child murder. And who is the guy in the efit then?! Sorry, I'm not buying a word of this.

So another words, DM, you have no clue who took Maggie but you post a picture of a black man, whom now half of the world will hate for the possible crime that he might not commit.

White man black man there is a difference stop speculating especially now the man is dead!

I have no idea if this this man had anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance or even if she simply wandered off - the harsh fact is bad things can happen anywhere and there are bad people everywhere so it's utter madness to leave tiny children alone and unattended especially at night in a strange place.

I find this story a little hard to believe, funny how hes dead. And why would he wait a whole year to plant revenge. This is just another way to close the case.
The public are NOT buying this.
I wouldn't think they would either. These articles are getting more absurd by the day and really making the McC's look Guilty, IMO.

Joss

Posts : 1898
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by tiny on 04.11.13 16:16

@Estelle wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
Thanks CH, that helps. No surprises that it's a critical piece, it's from Brenda Ryan. It does appear that GA's  removal from the case was (at least partly) due to his dismissal of this e-mail though.

He was bang on the money.

Quote GA: “This story about abduction for revenge is another lead being worked on for the McCanns."
As soon as I read that the author was "Bren", it is what she would feed to her followers. I guess the British were making every attempt to distract Amaral but I am so pleased he stood up to them and will this week stand up to the McCanns too. But the message was, "How dare you not take an email from or future king seriously."  So the British took their time and have IMO now identified who that person was and it has been splashed all over the media. So my question is, "Who sent that email?"
could it be a friend of the mccanns ,  I would not put it passed them

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by chillyheat on 04.11.13 16:20

@Estelle wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
Thanks CH, that helps. No surprises that it's a critical piece, it's from Brenda Ryan. It does appear that GA's  removal from the case was (at least partly) due to his dismissal of this e-mail though.

He was bang on the money.

Quote GA: “This story about abduction for revenge is another lead being worked on for the McCanns."
As soon as I read that the author was "Bren", it is what she would feed to her followers. I guess the British were making every attempt to distract Amaral but I am so pleased he stood up to them and will this week stand up to the McCanns too. But the message was, "How dare you not take an email from or future king seriously."  So the British took their time and have IMO now identified who that person was and it has been splashed all over the media. So my question is, "Who sent that email?"
Estelle...Does it feel like they are using this email for a closure to you ?

chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by chillyheat on 04.11.13 16:20

Clarence to Clarence House.....Obviously

chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Estelle on 04.11.13 16:21

@tiny wrote:
@Estelle wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
Thanks CH, that helps. No surprises that it's a critical piece, it's from Brenda Ryan. It does appear that GA's  removal from the case was (at least partly) due to his dismissal of this e-mail though.

He was bang on the money.

Quote GA: “This story about abduction for revenge is another lead being worked on for the McCanns."
As soon as I read that the author was "Bren", it is what she would feed to her followers. I guess the British were making every attempt to distract Amaral but I am so pleased he stood up to them and will this week stand up to the McCanns too. But the message was, "How dare you not take an email from or future king seriously."  So the British took their time and have IMO now identified who that person was and it has been splashed all over the media. So my question is, "Who sent that email?"
could it be a friend of the mccanns ,  I would not put it passed them
Now would I. I can think of many supporters who would do it for them! Probably one of them phoned Crimewatch and told them that this had never been checked out so maybe SY felt obliged to do so.

Estelle

Posts : 386
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by chillyheat on 04.11.13 16:28

This BS story was planned from the beginning. What was his nickname......Oh yeah, Toni
They added the extras for the fun factor.....sick bastards
http://www.news.com.au/national/royal-tip-renews-search-for-maddie-mccann/story-e6frfkp9-1111114540441

Posted on page 3
I strongly believe in the first line...This BS story was planned from the beginning

chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by Sockpuppet on 04.11.13 16:33

@ChillyHeat wrote:This BS story was planned from the beginning. What was his nickname......Oh yeah, Toni
They added the extras for the fun factor.....sick bastards
http://www.news.com.au/national/royal-tip-renews-search-for-maddie-mccann/story-e6frfkp9-1111114540441

Posted on page 3
I strongly believe in the first line...This BS story was planned from the beginning
So why did SY focus on the Smiths' sighting on Crimewatch, producing e-fits that had been buried by the McCanns for 5 years on threat of legal action?

____________________


Sockpuppet

Posts : 188
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by noddy100 on 04.11.13 16:35

Surely they can trace the email though? And are SY really that daft that they are changing the sex of the employee now to suit someone who has died

noddy100

Posts : 696
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2013-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by sami on 04.11.13 16:37

@Sockpuppet wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:This BS story was planned from the beginning. What was his nickname......Oh yeah, Toni
They added the extras for the fun factor.....sick bastards
http://www.news.com.au/national/royal-tip-renews-search-for-maddie-mccann/story-e6frfkp9-1111114540441

Posted on page 3
I strongly believe in the first line...This BS story was planned from the beginning
So why did SY focus on the Smiths' sighting on Crimewatch, producing e-fits that had been buried by the McCanns for 5 years on threat of legal action?
But that is a female disgruntled employee.  It says


It claimed Madeleine was abducted from the Praia da Luz apartment in revenge against the complex's owners.
It is understood police have confirmed the woman named in the email did work at the resort when Madeleine was last seen 150 days ago.




Anyway, what sort of loop the loop tells Prince Charles ?

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by chillyheat on 04.11.13 16:39

@sami wrote:
@Sockpuppet wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:This BS story was planned from the beginning. What was his nickname......Oh yeah, Toni
They added the extras for the fun factor.....sick bastards
http://www.news.com.au/national/royal-tip-renews-search-for-maddie-mccann/story-e6frfkp9-1111114540441

Posted on page 3
I strongly believe in the first line...This BS story was planned from the beginning
So why did SY focus on the Smiths' sighting on Crimewatch, producing e-fits that had been buried by the McCanns for 5 years on threat of legal action?
But that is a female disgruntled employee.  It says


It claimed Madeleine was abducted from the Praia da Luz apartment in revenge against the complex's owners.
It is understood police have confirmed the woman named in the email did work at the resort when Madeleine was last seen 150 days ago.




Anyway, what sort of loop the loop tells Prince Charles ?
Monteiro has a nickname according to the press......Toni !!! (female spelling)
Things are being altered to suit imo

chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum