The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FACE OF MADDIE SUSPECT- MIRROR 4/11/13

Post by noddy100 on 04.11.13 14:00

Maybe they paid him If they did they will be panicking now as this is a whole new area of investigation 
AN accomplice has never been in the pic before.

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on 04.11.13 14:16

@noddy100 wrote:Maybe they paid him If they did they will be panicking now as this is a whole new area of investigation 
AN accomplice has never been in the pic before.
I really don't believe he was involved. 

But say he was, maybe he was paid to remove the body in the sports bag to put it in a freezer somewhere. But Gerry's sportsbag was there that night in the wardrobe. So maybe he used a different one. 

Maybe he was the Body Remover. Maybe Murat knew him and organised it. In the early days we used to wonder if Murat was the Body Remover. Was his death in any way suspicious in case he would talk?

I read an article today on another forum but I cannot find it now which stated that Tractorman's sister said he had sold this phone before Maddie disappeared and that he often sold phones. Did anyone see this? Has the article been removed now?

Estelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 04.11.13 14:25

@Estelle wrote:

I read an article today on another forum but I cannot find it now which stated that Tractorman's sister said he had sold this phone before Maddie disappeared and that he often sold phones. Did anyone see this? Has the article been removed now?
This one I think: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/349025/Maddie-suspect-was-not-at-the-resort-that-night-

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 on 04.11.13 14:31

I think assuming there was in fact another suspect or more than one Murat and this man for instance it still does not exclude the Mcann's unless of course we are to believe that the abductor took Madeleine and then came back at a later date, stole the Mcann's hire car and transported Madeleine's body somewhere and to me that is too far fetched, so to me suspect or not, they still have to have some involvement otherwise why were the dogs alerted to the boot of their car?

tracey1270

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 04.11.13 14:34

Who is this Robinson guy?

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 04.11.13 14:39

The thing about the dogs is they aren't even bringing it into the picture so if they can find someone to pin this on the dog evidence will
be relegated to almost myth They just never mention it even though it is one of the few 'definites'

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 04.11.13 14:43

@tracey1270 wrote:I think assuming there was in fact an accomplice or more than one Murat and this man for instance it still does not exclude the Mcann's unless of course we are to believe that the abductor took Madeleine and then came back at a later date, stole the Mcann's hire car and transported Madeleine's body somewhere and to me that is too far fetched, so to me suspect or not, they still have to have some involvement otherwise why were the dogs alerted to the boot of their car?
Was there any DNA evidence of Madeline's having been in the car boot? I think i do remember reading somewhere there was quite a bit of Madeline's hair in the boot? I can't remember now reading if that was tested for DNA evidence or not? I also remember in the Casey Anthony case that some of Caylee's hair was found in the boot of Casey's car, and they tested that, and there was evidence of death banding on Caylee's hair, which proved that she was more than likely deceased, and as we found out she had died when they found her remains some 6 mnths. later.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annabel on 04.11.13 14:43

He looks a bit like the drawnings from Phisic Carol Everett (scroll down for the pictures)

http://www.caroleverett.com/ce-crime/maddy-mccann.htm

annabel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 on 04.11.13 14:44

@noddy100 wrote:The thing about the dogs is they aren't even bringing it into the picture so if they can find someone to pin this on the dog evidence will
be relegated to almost myth They just never mention it even though it is one of the few 'definites'
No much easier to wipe the evidence away and pick on a poor dead black man, I doubt very much this man had anything to do with it, no evidence to suggest he did other than he like many others were in the surrounding area at the time, it's disgusting.

tracey1270

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 04.11.13 14:48

@noddy100 wrote:The thing about the dogs is they aren't even bringing it into the picture so if they can find someone to pin this on the dog evidence will
Well the police could of certainly tested for Madeline's DNA in the car boot after the dogs had alerted there, and then it wouldn't have been dependent on the dogs alone, but verified with Forensics, which to my knowledge is pretty much 100% reliable as evidence.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 04.11.13 14:54

@tracey1270 wrote:
No much easier to wipe the evidence away and pick on a poor dead black man, I doubt very much this man had anything to do with it, no evidence to suggest he did other than he like many others were in the surrounding area at the time, it's disgusting.
Just wait until next month. I can see it now........Maddie suspect.... man seen with large build seen wearing a red suit with white fur trim around the arms and legs, has a long white beard. made his getaway on a sleigh!

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid on 04.11.13 14:56

@noddy100 wrote:Who is this Robinson guy?
Probably the next poor victim to be set up as a suspect.

Nereid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on 04.11.13 14:56

@noddy100 wrote:Who is this Robinson guy?
"It was also revealed at the weekend Scotland Yard, leading a separate criminal probe into Madeleine's disappearance, have quizzed a British drifter who lived near the spot where she vanished.
Paul Robinson, 53, who lived in Portugal until last December, was questioned after phone records put him near where Madeleine, then three, went missing.
Detectives made him go through every call he made shortly after Madeleine vanished when they visited him at his UK home in June. Mr Robinson insisted he had "nothing to do with her disappearance" and has "nothing to hide."
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/349025/Maddie-suspect-was-not-at-the-resort-that-night-

Estelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 04.11.13 14:57

Once again......Why would one of the most important persons in the land receive an email stating it was an ex employee ?
Was it Clarence to Clarence house ?

Now cast your minds back to late September, early October 2007.
The British Police received a piece of information, from none other than the household of Prince Charles.
The British Police on receiving that piece of vital information, must have contacted their counterparts in Portugal and started enquiries.
An article in from an Australian newspaper said the following:
AN anonymous tip-off to the Prince of Wales has sent UK police on an urgent hunt for a new suspect in the Madeleine McCann case.
The email – sent via Prince Charles’ website – claimed a disgruntled former employee of the Portuguese resort where the toddler went missing, could be behind her disappearance.
It claimed Madeleine was abducted from the Praia da Luz apartment in revenge against the complex’s owners.
It is understood police have confirmed the woman named in the email did work at the resort when Madeleine was last seen 150 days ago.
Royal aides have passed the email on to Scotland Yard, which is now trying to trace the author.
A police source told London newspaper The News of the World: “There have been hundreds of Madeleine theories, sightings and tips sent into UK cops from members of the public. But this one is different.
“It’s incredibly detailed and so far, from the inquiries being made in Portugal, it appears to be based on factual events.”
Police believe that the tipster entrusted the information to Prince Charles because he and wife Camilla came out in support of Maddie’s parents Kate and Gerry.
In a statement released from Clarence House in May, the royal couple said they had been following the case “closely and with deep concern” and “fervently hoped” Madeleine would be reunited with her family.

Why does this feel that they are using this for a full closure....To me at least.

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on 04.11.13 15:09

I think there are a few threads where I could post this and this is not one of them. But I have decided to post it here to give us hope. 

Google translation

Hypothesis murder is investigated by the authorities.
Follow research with CM

• October 29, 1:00 a.m.
  • Number of votes (0)
  • Comments (19)
By: Ana Isabel Fonseca / Tania Laranjo

The Judiciary has made efforts to try to find the body of Maddie, after the reopening of the case. The hypothesis of the British girl was murdered is one of the lines of inquiry to be followed by inspectors. The thesis of murder is part of a framework of kidnapping for reasons related to pedophilia.
The CM knows that the Judiciary has undertaken several steps in recent days to try to discover the body of Maddie, who disappeared on the night of May 3, 2007 in his room at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, Lagos.
Inspectors affections to the case have indeed presented evidence supporting this hypothesis the public prosecutor, who decided on last Thursday to reopen the investigation.
Soon after the disappearance of Madeleine, PJ took steps to try to find the corpse, but that proved fruitless.Inspectors received at the time several false leads about the possible location of the body of the girl, who at the time the crime was three years.
The Judicial Police also heard several witnesses and returned to the village of Praia da Luz Ali, inspectors seized to check the location of mobile telephone masts.
VOTED MOST COMMENTS
" Of course, also look at the moon and Mars q.é is where the poor child is! oh and by the way on the beach and in the sea village of Luz, there should still be the corpse forgotten by Parents! do not forget to meet the orders of steaks "

Estelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 04.11.13 15:12

@ChillyHeat wrote:Once again......Why would one of the most important persons in the land receive an email stating it was an ex employee ?

The British Police received a piece of information, from none other than the household of Prince Charles.
The British Police on receiving that piece of vital information, must have contacted their counterparts in Portugal and started enquiries.
AN anonymous tip-off to the Prince of Wales has sent UK police on an urgent hunt for a new suspect in the Madeleine McCann case.
The email – sent via Prince Charles’ website – claimed a disgruntled former employee of the Portuguese resort where the toddler went missing, could be behind her disappearance.
It claimed Madeleine was abducted from the Praia da Luz apartment in revenge against the complex’s owners.
It is understood police have confirmed the woman named in the email did work at the resort when Madeleine was last seen 150 days ago.
Royal aides have passed the email on to Scotland Yard, which is now trying to trace the author.
A police source told London newspaper The News of the World: “There have been hundreds of Madeleine theories, sightings and tips sent into UK cops from members of the public. But this one is different.
“It’s incredibly detailed and so far, from the inquiries being made in Portugal, it appears to be based on factual events.”
Police believe that the tipster entrusted the information to Prince Charles because he and wife Camilla came out in support of Maddie’s parents Kate and Gerry.
In a statement released from Clarence House in May, the royal couple said they had been following the case “closely and with deep concern” and “fervently hoped” Madeleine would be reunited with her family.

Why does this feel that they are using this for a full closure....To me at least.

After reading that  you could be right, seems a whitewash on the way.

Just a thought ,do the mccanns know people in Australia who have been to Portugal and,who knew about this suspect,if so then this could have be a pre-planned abduction(for use of a better word)

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BRODFB on 04.11.13 15:16

@sonic72 wrote:Madeleine McCann suspect 'a violent thug who was a threat to children

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/440644/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-a-violent-thug-who-was-a-threat-to-children

It gets worse! I cannot believe these scummy papers!

BBC still not reported on this case since the Sunday Times ran their story about the McCanns withholding e-fits, up till that point the BBC reported on all the same stories as the other cheap rags..

Why now the silence from the BBC?

BTW, F.U. Daily Express for printing these lies..
He must be guilty, his family has refused to help the police...angry2

BRODFB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 04.11.13 15:17

@tiny wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:Once again......Why would one of the most important persons in the land receive an email stating it was an ex employee ?

In the article it states a female employee.....How ironic that the nickname of Monteiro is Toni (female spelling).

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on 04.11.13 15:25

@ChillyHeat wrote:
@tiny wrote:

In the article it states a female employee.....How ironic that the nickname of Monteiro is Toni (female spelling).
That's an interesting remark as this report was made in 2007 and posters started mentioning it saying that it had already been checked out but it was a female. Somebody could have put him in. But this email has Clarence Mitchell all over it.

Estelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid on 04.11.13 15:27

@ChillyHeat wrote:
I wonder if the British press have got the right name. There is a Euclides Monteiro who was granted a pardon in 1995 at age 27.

The Portuguese press said the suspect was granted a pardon in 1996 at age 26.

There is a person who was granted a pardon aged 26 in 1996, and Toni would make much more sense as a nickname for this person's name.

Nereid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys on 04.11.13 15:30

@Nereid wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:
I wonder if the British press have got the right name. There is a Euclides Monteiro who was granted a pardon in 1995 at age 27.

There is a person who was granted a pardon aged 26 in 1996, and Toni would make much more sense as a nickname for this person's name.
Its odd as on another forum someone said the photo they had been given as Euclides Monteiro is NOT the one in the newspaper. I wonder if there is a mistake somewhere...

The other photograph is of a caucasion. Not sure if she is kidding us so we have asked for a link.

It is a very COMMON name....

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 04.11.13 15:30

@Nereid wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:

Do you have the link....Interested

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 04.11.13 15:32

Good questions ChilliHeat. I'm with you, there's something extremely fishy about that e-mail. I mean, how much higher profile can you get than involving the future frikkin King of England!

Is there any truth that GA was taken off the case because of his response to this e-mail?

2 OCTOBER 2007
Chief Inspector Gonçalo Amaral was informed by fax that he was being removed from the McCann case and was being transferred from Portimão to Faro. The fax reportedly read: "Transferred to Faro for convenience of the service". Alipio Ribeiro, the national director of the Polícia Judiciária, announced that the decision.

Media reports indicated that Amaral was transferred due to comments made to Diario de Noticias in response to an anonymous email sent to Prince Charles alleging that Madeleine had been abducted by a former Ocean Club employee.

Amaral quote (in response to Prince Charles email:

"British police 'have been investigating leads created and cultivated' by [the McCanns] 'forgetting that the couple are suspects in the death of their daughter'...'The British police have been working solely on what the McCanns want and on what suits them...' 'This situation [Prince Charles email] has been completely excluded. It has no credibility for Portuguese police. That story of a kidnapping for vengeance is another fact worked on by the McCanns,'...'It is not an e-mail, especially an anonymous one, which is easy to determine where it came from. That is going to distract us from our line of inquiry,'..

http://newsoutlines.blogspot.co.uk/p/timeline-truth-of-lie.html

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on 04.11.13 15:32

Can anyone tell me if it is usual in such a case that the media give the names and ages of all suspects so that they are identifiable to the public? Or is this a first?

Estelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 04.11.13 15:34

@columbostogeys wrote:
@Nereid wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:

Its odd as on another forum someone said the photo they had been given as Euclides Monteiro is NOT the one in the newspaper. I wonder if there is a mistake somewhere...

The other photograph is of a caucasion. Not sure if she is kidding us so we have asked for a link.

It is a very COMMON name....
That would strengthen a bigger effort for a closure....Take a dead person and give him a female nickname. We need more info on both of these pardons.

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum