The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

AND YET another one - which perhaps should have its own thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AND YET another one - which perhaps should have its own thread.

Post by PeterMac on 03.11.13 8:03

McCanns incapable of telling the truth.    http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/McCanns_Derailed_-_2.html
Look at the dates here.  This is very similar to their insistence that they were NOT using private detectives, when in act they had started to do so some time before they said that.
McCanns Derailed - 2
The following is a transcript of the McCanns speaking in 2009, regarding Dr Goncalo Amaral, his book, the documentary based on his book.

In light of the libel trial, it is of interest to note the dates of the Sic interview and the date on which the McCanns decided to sue Dr Amaral.
Further it is of interest to note that the McCanns or rather Kate McCann does not appear to be displaying distress or suicidal tendencies!
Also they accuse Dr Amaral of not wanting to find Madeleine.   Of not doing anything to find her.  
Dr Amaral was not part of any investigation at this time.   The investigation in Portugal had at this time been shelved.
The McCann couple could have requested that it remain open, that was their legal right.  
Astonishingly, they chose not to exercise that right.
Yet they still made accusations against a man, Dr Amaral who was not at the time of the shelving of the case, part of that investigation!

Transcript of McCanns exclusive interview with SIC
Nigel Moore
12th May 2009 - Interview undertaken 11th May 2009  
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id245.html
Q.  This documentary, errr... comes out, errr... about the same time as Gonçalo Amaral's, errr... film, errm... is this just a coincidence?  
Gerry McCann:   You'd have to ask him about that but if anyone's seen it I'd like them to compare what, you know, we have in the documentary that is based on trying to ascertain evidence and fact and proactively trying to find a child, not persuade the public that a child, who's missing, is dead, without any evidence, errr... and, you know, one has to ask themself: 'What... why would someone do that? Why would someone try to persuade the public that a missing child, an innocent missing child, is dead?' You know, and that's unforgivable, you know, we cannot forgive that.
Kate McCann:     Why does he not want to find Madeleine?
Gerry McCann:    He's certainly not doing anything to try and find her, whereas we are, you know, and that's the difference. We're trying to find her and who took her, not persuade people about some ridiculous theories that are not backed up by any evidence whatsoever.
Q.    There's also been Gonçalo Amaral's book and at the time there was a lot of talk about possible legal charges bought up by you against Gonçalo Amaral. Are you still considering these legal charges against him?
Gerry McCann:  We certainly haven't ruled it out. The reason we haven't done it to date is we didn't want to create... and I think there's been enough Anglo-Portuguese angst, particularly in the media and we certainly, errr... didn't want to exacerbate that but, you know, he clearly is getting, errr... more outrageous and we certainly wouldn't rule it out.
Kate McCann:  At the same time, you know, it... it's a distraction, you know, what Mr Amaral is doing. I mean, it's... it's damaging to our search, errm... but at the same time, you know, we want to find Madeleine. We want to move forward and get new information and we don't want to be derailed by negative people who have their own agendas, you know, so...
Gerry McCann:  That is... I mean, that's a very good point, you know; we don't want to look back, we are trying to do things, but it gets to the point, errr... where you just think: 'enough's enough'. >>
The SIC Interview took place on 11th May 2009.
Gerry McCann when asked about suing Dr Goncalo Amaral, replied that they (he and his wife Kate McCann) had not ruled it out, and continued by saying - "the reason we haven't done it to date..."
In Kate McCanns book Madeleine she wrote :   "Amaral's documentary was the last straw.   On April 20th 2009 we took the decision with Isabel Duarte to sue him.
While she did the preparatory work, we were off to the States again - to appear on Oprah Winfrey's talk show."  
Oprah Winfrey show with McCanns was aired on 4th May 2009.
Nineteen days after taking the decision together with Isabel Duarte to sue Dr Amaral, the McCanns were telling people they had not ruled it out, when in fact they had as Kate McCann stated in her book - left Isabel Duarte doing the preparatory work to do exactly that - sue - while they hopped on a plane to see Oprah!
It  would seem based on interviews this couple have given, on their police witness statements, and on Kate McCanns book, that they are incapable of telling the truth, that they are quite possibly compulsive liars!
**In McCanns Derailed - note the McCanns stated that there were many people attempting to derail what they were trying to do.   Are these 'many others' being sued?'
l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com
2nd November 2013

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AND YET another one - which perhaps should have its own thread.

Post by Karen Pinto on 03.11.13 8:18

We can add "drifterman" to list of suspects!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5239904/Scotland-Yard-cops-quiz-British-drifter-over-Maddie-case.html

Not sure where to post this - I am not a member, (not worth the pound)  perhaps a member can post full article.

Karen Pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Shuffle on 03.11.13 9:47

big grin 
@Karen Pinto wrote:We can add "drifterman" to list of suspects!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5239904/Scotland-Yard-cops-quiz-British-drifter-over-Maddie-case.html

Not sure where to post this - I am not a member, (not worth the pound)  perhaps a member can post full article.
Yes, hopefully someone can paste the whole article.... drifterman...big grin

Silver Shuffle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redoctober on 03.11.13 10:17

Everything the McCanns do is about self preservation!

redoctober

View user profile

Back to top Go down

the difference...in 2009...

Post by worriedmum on 03.11.13 12:28

quote ''Gerry McCann:    He's certainly not doing anything to try and find her, whereas we are, you know, and that's the difference.'' unquote  

Last week's article in the Sunday Times-

THE critical new evidence at the centre of Scotland Yard’s search for Madeleine McCann was kept secret for five years after it was presented to her parents by ex-MI5 investigators.
The evidence was in fact taken from an intelligence report produced for Gerry and Kate McCann by a firm of former spies in 2008.
It contained crucial E-Fits of a man seen carrying a child on the night of Madeleine’s disappearance, which have only this month become public after he was identified as the prime suspect by Scotland Yard.

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 03.11.13 12:37

Report refers to the McCanns as being compulsive liars. Well all we have to remember is "jemmied shutters". As Peter Mac says this is good for a trip down the local nick. Are the police still allowed to "fit up" suspects? There must hods of opportunity with this pair.
titter titter titter titter titter titter 

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 03.11.13 12:39

So NOT tractorman, after all, then?
Perhaps, it would be better, and easier, if SY could spend some of their £6,228 a day 'funding' investigating who could NOT have 'taken' Madeleine

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.11.13 12:54

@jeanmonroe wrote:So NOT tractorman, after all, then?
Perhaps, it would be better, and easier, if SY could spend some of their £6,228 a day 'funding' investigating who could NOT have 'taken' Madeleine
Could that be exactly what they are doing ? winkwink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.11.13 14:31

I think so. They know they'll only get one chance to bring heavily lawyered-up perpetrators into court. To eliminate the defence's chance of creating "doubt" is essential in the process IMO.

Back to top Go down

Anyone know who Tom Winnifrith is ?

Post by PeterMac on 03.11.13 16:02

http://tomwinnifrith.com/articles/4057/kate-gerry-mccann-my-sympathy-is-diminishing-

CRIMEWATCH, KATE & GERRY MCCANN, MADDY, MI5

Kate & Gerry McCann – my sympathy is diminishing rapidly
Sunday 3 November 2013
Share this article with your comrades in revolutionary capitalism
- Tom Winnifrith

I have written before about the McCann parents. Losing a child must be an unimaginable horror but my sympathy was, even two weeks ago, greatly diminished by the way they had used funds raised to help in the search to silence their critics with legal threats and action and by their apparent love of being on TV and more. As of this week I am afraid that my sympathy almost disappeared.
The Crimewatch special of ten days ago claimed to have big new evidence. I am not sure that it did but I was prepared to give it the benefit of the doubt. Whatever my private views on the chances of finding Maddy alive those who loved her must be allowed to cling to hope.
However it has since emerged that the new evidence actually emerged five years ago thanks to a report compiled by ex MI5 officers paid for by the Mccann’s foundation funded by members of the public (actually it is a limited company which is odd in itself) But the report was also critical of the McCann parents and their friends and so foundation money was used to suppress it with the threat of legal action. Is that really what Maddy well-wishers would have wanted?
It has only now emerged, with the trail five years colder, because the Old Bill have forced it into the public domain. They have done this to justify the millions of quid of public money being spent on this new enquiry, something that has only taken place because of lobbying by Kate & Gerry.
So when Kate McCann blubbers on our TV screens asking for us to help use this NEW evidence I cannot say that I am blubbering with her.
The affaire McCann has become an unpleasant and costly circus. It is time to draw a line.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tom Winnifrith

Post by Guest on 03.11.13 16:36

Certainly can't be many people around with that name so I presume this is he.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tom-winnifrith/12/31b/4b

Back to top Go down

Post by Peggysue on 03.11.13 19:06

Well said

Peggysue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 on 03.11.13 21:33

Good post Tony!

It's interviews like this that need to be scrutinised, not the media smoke and mirrors stuff.

Since the recent media BS frenzy I've switched off from all their 'new information' being presented in the media, and it has given me a chance to go back over all their statements and interviews such as this one.

And where better to find holes in their stories than in the things they have said. So many contradictions and lies between what Kate and Gerry have said, and these are the things that need more attention, these are the most revealing things. They are all in the public domain...

Kate & Gerry always have stops and starts in their responses, never a sentence with out the words 'you know', 'i mean', and 'errr'. Lots of them, and every time they speak. Many a time they start a sentence, and the ending of the sentence makes no sense in relation to what the start of the sentence contained. Just nervous/guilty talk making them ramble on to 'try' and convince the listener. But they never do convince anyone, we can see through their comments, each and every time!

Gerry McCann:   You'd have to ask him about that but if anyone's seen it I'd like them to compare what, you know, we have in the documentary that is based on trying to ascertain evidence and fact and proactively trying to find a child, not persuade the public that a child, who's missing, is dead, without any evidence, errr... and, you know, one has to ask themself: 'What... why would someone do that? Why would someone try to persuade the public that a missing child, an innocent missing child, is dead?'

Gerry, like Kate is very impersonal, calling his daughter 'a child' trying to distance himself subconsciously from what really happened, not saying Madeline because their guilt stops them from using her name most of the time.

Also, why does Gerry always always stress the word 'innocent' child, of course Madeline is innocent, she is not the criminal suspect in this case. I find it odd that he repeatedly stresses the word 'innocent'. He obviously uses that word so that people will take even further pity on them, imo.

sonic72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum