The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

New Heights of insanity - Express

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Heights of insanity - Express

Post by bellum on 07.11.13 13:25

how long is this still gone to take?

bellum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 07.11.13 13:59

How long is a piece of string, bellum?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 07.11.13 17:55

I think we have to bare in mind that these are medical professionals used to dealing with death/trauma..... let's not forget how many dead bodies  GP McCann had dealt with before the holiday? {{cough, cough}} I think they will be hardened to death/trauma.

Also, they surely must have had an emotional detachment to their children; I am sure not many parents on this board could leave their children unattended in the way those two did, night after night in a foreign land, the only way they may have felt at ease is because they knew they had 'dosed them' not to wake up..... how many of us would feel comfortable doing that?

If any of us acted/thought like those two, we wouldn't be here fighting for justice for THEIR little girl, I think they are psychotic, psychopaths.... I have not seen one occasion where they have shown GENUINE grief over that little girl... I wouldn't even compare my way of thinking/acting to theirs...

I believe they discarded their daughter's remains in a way that not one of us could possibly relate to.

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 07.11.13 17:58

@MoonGoddess wrote:I think we have to bare in mind that these are medical professionals used to dealing with death/trauma..... let's not forget how many dead bodies  GP McCann had dealt with before the holiday? {{cough, cough}} I think they will be hardened to death/trauma.

Also, they surely must have had an emotional detachment to their children; I am sure not many parents on this board could leave their children unattended in the way those two did, night after night in a foreign land, the only way they may have felt at ease is because they knew they had 'dosed them' not to wake up..... how many of us would feel comfortable doing that?

If any of us acted/thought like those two, we wouldn't be here fighting for justice for THEIR little girl, I think they are psychotic, psychopaths.... I have not seen one occasion where they have shown GENUINE grief over that little girl... I wouldn't even compare my way of thinking/acting to theirs...

I believe they discarded their daughter's remains in a way that not one of us could possibly relate to.
I have to question how a parent could rip up a colouring book of a child who has just gone missing? I would want to preserve that book until my dying days, as it was probably the last thing the darling mite did.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.11.13 17:59

Quote Moongoddess:
"I believe they discarded their daughter's remains in a way that not one of us could possibly relate to."

Unquenched lime?
sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.11.13 18:02

@sallypelt wrote:
I have to question how a parent could rip up a colouring book of a child who has just gone missing? I would want to preserve that book until my dying days, as it was probably the last thing the darling mite did.
I'm not so sure. Have we seen the other parts of the book?

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 07.11.13 18:02

Châtelaine wrote:Quote Moongoddess:
"I believe they discarded their daughter's remains in a way that not one of us could possibly relate to."

Unquenched lime?
sad
Sorry Chatelaine, you lost me...

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.11.13 18:05

@MoonGoddess wrote:

Unquenched lime?
sad
Sorry, that should have been "unslaked lime", also called quicklime, I believe. Gruesome idea, but very effective to make a body disappear.

ETA I am NO way saying that is what happened. They seem to feel so sure, though, that she won't be found. And I'd rather entertain the idea, that they did give her a decent resting place, of which they're sure nobody will find or even think of ... All IMO, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 07.11.13 18:10

Châtelaine wrote:
@MoonGoddess wrote:

Unquenched lime?
sad
Sorry, that should have been "unslaked lime", also called quicklime, I believe. Gruesome idea, but very effective to make a body disappear.
I just googled it! wish I hadn't, just about to eat lol....

I think GM's "find the body and prove we killed her" indicates that he's confident that he did a good job.....

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veritas on 07.11.13 18:52

Am I correct in thinking that the authorities in the UK prosecuted the charge of the murder of April Jones in the complete absence of a body, using similarly trace forensic evidence?  Can we not muster a prosecution on suspicion of murder based on the trace evidence, the smell in the car, the crime scene dog testimony and push for the maximum along with the prosecution of the dinner pals for aiding and abetting/perverting and then see who gets shaken loose and doesn't want to burn for a friend.?

Veritas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veritas on 07.11.13 19:02

Would be nice if he was dumb enough to use quicklime. Good chane  of testable remains!

Veritas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 07.11.13 19:05

@Veritas wrote:Am I correct in thinking that the authorities in the UK prosecuted the charge of the murder of April Jones in the complete absence of a body, using similarly trace forensic evidence?  Can we not muster a prosecution on suspicion of murder based on the trace evidence, the smell in the car, the crime scene dog testimony and push for the maximum along with the prosecution of the dinner pals for aiding and abetting/perverting and then see who gets shaken loose and doesn't want to burn for a friend.?
A part of April Jones's skull was found in the ashes of the fire in Mark Bridger's cottage.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.11.13 19:06

There were fragments of skull found.

I presume that, in the McCann case, they could hypothetically speaking only be charged in the UK for offences relating to the fund.

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 07.11.13 19:09

I can't say with certainty, but didn't I read that the area of interest came within a triangular of phone pings, from a place where there is very acid soil, and if a body was buried there, it would decay rather quickly?

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 07.11.13 19:14

The village idiot of the Twitter world is at it again. Jasmine the troll, is trying to convince other twitter uses that SHE has seen the transcripts of the libel trial for yesterday, but she can't come up with a single line.

Jasmine ‏@alfibab3 10h
@winnower1 Off course they sound great. Guedes writes them to please you. I have seen the real transcript. Not good for Amoral. #mccann

I can't stand liars

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 07.11.13 19:45

really interesting few posts, I can relate to the earlier ones of 'how you would feel' however when in similar circumstances I completely fell apart, right from the start, despite being a person of little emotion in normal circumstances. My daughter went missing but was luckily found 2 hours later. I had called the police within minutes of knowing she wasnt where she should be, and she was 9 years old!! I fail to understand the delay in calling the police in this case :/

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.11.13 21:12

@Veritas wrote:Would be nice if he was dumb enough to use quicklime. Good chance  of testable remains!
In very limited quantities, so easier to hide.
I am NOT saying this is what happened. But, under circumstances, which are amongst the strangest you can remember or imagine, possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by bellum on 07.11.13 21:39

GM was also confident that the Met police or any other police force would never get involved in the case.

bellum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolamanola on 07.11.13 22:57

Hi everyone. Thankfully, I have never been through harrowing scenarios like some of you here. I doubt I would have held it together like a lot of you have and come out the other side soo well rounded. I'm not good in a crisis.

I hope I'm not being presumptouous, I don't care anyhow. I am incensed. I am not clever, I'm not a troll, I am a Grandma.
No agenda, probably below normal intelligence, but I know what's right and what's wrong. I'm entitled to my opinion as is everyone else. I do take exception to people putting people down for having a different opinion. I've read through all the pages on this thread,there are a few things I'd like to say.

I don't know Tony Bennett personally. I know he has put his neck on the line for his beliefs. I have agreed with his beliefs. I actually signed for this site when Tony was nearing his Court appearance to wish him good luck and thank him for putting his neck on the line for Maddie. I read his booklet and agreed with all that was in it. A brave man.

I do not agree one iota with Mr Bennett now. I am quite disgusted that he is calling the Smith family into question? He is more or less saying they are lying. I'm sorry. This is in his opinion, we are all entitled to an opinion, but this is a family of something like nine, he questions their times, till receipts!!! I am at a loss as to where he is going with this. Props to him if he believes this. Please do not though be rude to anyone who doesn't hold the same opinion. Mr Bennett is a legend in the fight for truth for this Child. He is being padantic and an arsehole to try and eloquently push this down people's throats, when they have stated in their opinion they don't believe this. He is getting arsey trying to push this theory. I'm not going to be popular, I'm not anyway, so don't really care.

Also Conspiracy theories. People are being uppity and dismissing these. We all, well most of us realise, in some opinions, most, McCanns have lied. Whatever happened, we don't know.

Still to be explained is the level of Government support, CEOP officer there, Clarence, etc etc, we only conspire to theorise,not MAKE up conspiracies!!! I'm not clever enough. I'm a Nan who's sick of all this clever dick stuff.

Don't post much, no Troll that's for sure.

Guess I will get hate, used to worry re this. It's gone too far, to many people pussy footy around. Tonight, I'm not actually bothered. Say what you will.

Lolamanola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.11.13 23:01

I for one don't see why anyone should hate you Lolamanola for stating your opinions.

This isn't a pro cesspit site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolamanola on 07.11.13 23:56

I'm gonna reply to myself if that's okay. I'm not a poster, I'm a reader. Over the past couple of weeks I've posted on different threads. Mainly no  response, I've put that down to myself, not interesting, stupid, not in the circle of light.

I would say, I have had two responses, Tigger and Christobell, well class with out. What can I say. Two fair minded posters both with more than the average brain.

I haven't a persecution problem, but apart from recent events, new posters welcome, I have to say you are a closed society relatively speaking. Mis trusting of new posters and theories. Although maybe it's me, not you. Whatever, I'm loath to post because of responses.

Just as an aside. Is it okay for posters to post on other sites under other names, posting slightly different personas, like different personalities on other sites, like prime and proper on here, then manic and  jovial on other sites, with different views entirely. Im thinking, shall I just read and not contribute. I have sussed out a few posters on this site, who are on other sites, no big deal, they are entitled to do what they like, but personas are well off track to what they post on here????, I think I maybe naive and this is normal in the world of the Internet, sites, etc, I'm really that green, yes.

I'm sounding like a right horrible woman, I'm not, I'm sick of the two faced aspect.

I go on all site for news of this lost little girl. I'm not a saint, just ordinary like you. I think this site is the most well rounded best
site. You have some amazing posters and good topics to discuss. I'm not new. I think you should be kinder and more tolerant of new posters, if they take the mick or have hidden agends, give stick. Overall, I think newbies are given short shift here. It is frustrating when people are not aware of the basics of Maddies story. It is also annoying when we get the same points of view with no fllexible options.

II only come out of my box on a full moon. Sorry to bother you.

Lolamanola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 0:06

You're welcome to venture here not just when there's a full moon!

I'm sure that your previous posts weren't answered for the reasons you state. It's just been so busy lately that topics can come and go without people even noticing them.

Obviously people can post on other forums but I'm surprised if they have completely different views. Are you sure they're one and the same?

It's very unfortunate that genuine posters sometimes get mistaken for disrupters. That is the aim of the latter - to cause unrest and create suspicion.

Please don't give up on us when occasionally things go a bit askew.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 08.11.13 0:10

Going back to the Smith sighting (was it Gerry or was it not)

Smith said he was 60-80 per cent sure it was
McCluskey thought it was AND he was almost certain the woman was Kate.

Someone released the video of Gerry McCann supposedly on the holiday bus shouting F*CK OFf, Do you think I'm here t'en joy maself?" In front of his own and a bus load of kiddies.

Someone didn't like Gerry McCann very much is what I'm guessing.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolamanola on 08.11.13 0:20

I'm sure I'm gonna be put down to another new poster, going beyond their station. You've answered me No fath worse than DeAth. You have assured me this isn't a, what did you say "pro cesspit site". I'm at a loss, you haven't replied to my post, you've just been defensive?. I'm not even clever enough to know what you mean by that, but I do know your putting me down, why?, we both want the same thing don't we?, I'm at a loss. I'm quite astute, I've noticed you never have much to say, just short posts, always. Saying nothing at all. Just snide remarks basically. Why are you dissing me?. Pretending to be nice!.

This was a bad idea of mine to actually take part in discussions, ain't gonna happen, is it. Soo Long.

Freekin Unbelievable, must be me.

Prime example.

Lolamanola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 08.11.13 0:26

@Lolamanola wrote:I'm gonna reply to myself if that's okay. I'm not a poster, I'm a reader. Over the past couple of weeks I've posted on different threads. Mainly no  response, I've put that down to myself, not interesting, stupid, not in the circle of light.

I would say, I have had two responses, Tigger and Christobell, well class with out. What can I say. Two fair minded posters both with more than the average brain.

I haven't a persecution problem, but apart from recent events, new posters welcome, I have to say you are a closed society relatively speaking. Mis trusting of new posters and theories. Although maybe it's me, not you. Whatever, I'm loath to post because of responses.

Just as an aside. Is it okay for posters to post on other sites under other names, posting slightly different personas, like different personalities on other sites, like prime and proper on here, then manic and  jovial on other sites, with different views entirely. Im thinking, shall I just read and not contribute. I have sussed out a few posters on this site, who are on other sites, no big deal, they are entitled to do what they like, but personas are well off track to what they post on here????, I think I maybe naive and this is normal in the world of the Internet, sites, etc, I'm really that green, yes.

I'm sounding like a right horrible woman, I'm not, I'm sick of the two faced aspect.

I go on all site for news of this lost little girl. I'm not a saint, just ordinary like you. I think this site is the most well rounded best
site. You have some amazing posters and good topics to discuss. I'm not new. I think you should be kinder and more tolerant of new posters, if they take the mick or have hidden agends, give stick. Overall, I think newbies are given short shift here. It is frustrating when people are not aware of the basics of Maddies story. It is also annoying when we get the same points of view with no fllexible options.

II only come out of my box on a full moon. Sorry to bother you.
Hey no bother to me. Bravo to you for being so straight down the line - so refreshing in my opinion. I too believe it can be a bit of a minefield for newbies (being one myself) and you can feel so much like the new kid on the block when posting with long standing posters. Sometimes people can be so abrupt, and it feels like we're back at school. But please don't give up posting or reading (I was a long standing reader of this forum just like you and a member of other forums - threw in the towel on them when they turned into major bitchfesting grounds) We have to hope this forum - which I have enjoyed reading for so long keeps up its good work - and doesn't go down that road. 

Some positive news out of Portugal - might help. Get us talking about the real stuff instead of treading over old ground.

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum