The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCanns want to re-open in Portugal and Rubbish in UK!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns want to re-open in Portugal and Rubbish in UK!

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 13.04.10 8:08

Here's a comment that ViV has posted on her blog regarding the reopening of the Maddie case in Portugal

viv said...

People need to cast a critical eye over the plants the McCanns are consistenly putting into the press.

It starts with them attacking Ricardo Paiva and saying they want the case re-opened in Portugal, they want to look for Maddie but they need the Portuguese Police to help them. Simple enough. If Maddie had been taken by a stranger only Portugal would have jurisdiction to investigate and prosecute that. They make a few comments to try and repair the damage they have done to relationships with the Portuguese and their Police. This is a couple who are very desperate to be seen to be innocent. They need that case re-opened there to make them look innocent. But that is not going to happen. Portugal have just about had enough of the time wasting McCanns and their "dreams and visions". We all know who Madeleine's abductors were, the two men the GASPARS are talking about, David Payne and Gerry McCann. Just before Madeleine is about to start school she is taken on holiday by these two thugs and they arrange for her to just "disappear into thin air". Some may think that was incredibly convenient.

Then the next part of the McCanns strategy starts to unfold. So Portugal has shelved the case, who is investigating them now, the same people who have always been investigating them, CEOP and Leicester Police. So it is hardly surprising that we see all those reports in the papers, instigated by the McCanns, constantly attacking Leicester Police in particular. In the latest one in the News of the World, the furious McCanns now aim the broadside at the Portuguese Police again having been totally rebuffed by Portugal. And of course their old enemies, Leicester Police. Then we get a really concerted attack going on, on the internet, attacking Jim Gamble and CEOP as well. I can see what is going on and I am going to continue to point it out.

Gerry and Kate went to the High Court way back in April 2008 demanding to know what was on British Agency files, that is what they really feared. For their cheek, Madeleine was made a Ward of Court and they were told to go and get lost. But they never give up!

Now we have a quaint little gang of bloggers continuing to tell us there is a UK coverup and the McCanns are protected, that is not the way it looks to me!!

http://justiceformaddie.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-post.html

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns want to re-open in Portugal and Rubbish in UK!

Post by aiyoyo on 13.04.10 12:29

ohmitofu!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on 13.04.10 13:04

come again Aiyoyo?

'Quaint' lol! I'll say this for Viv; she doesn't let anyone else affect her train of thought. While I can see where she's coming from, I still think she expects people to believe to many unlikely things. I noticed she'd mentioned 'planting of evidence' on her blog the other day which seems such a 'pro' p.o.v. but who knows, she may be right!

Ruby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 13.04.10 17:37

Ya, I noticed.

It would be interesting to know what viv thought about why LP didnt see fit to inform the HO of the continuation, in nothing else, at least to prevent HO riding roughshod over their work by appointing a 'prober' to review the 'ongoing' case including doubtless even the LP work, all seemingly instigated by CEOP who will co-ordinate the appointment.

'planting of evidence' was such a no brainer doze-out because how did they expect investigators to produce the cadaver - a spray can of 'cadaver' aerosol?

Yeap, she may be right.......or she may be trying to convince herself...who knows.

On verra de toute facon!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum