The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The 'secret love affair' between Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson - and the Madeleine McCann case

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The 'secret love affair' between Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson - and the Madeleine McCann case

Post by Tony Bennett on 31.10.13 20:41

From the thread: 'No. 10 rocked by secret love affair' - 5 months ago:

QUOTE:

Re: No.10 rocked by secret love affair:

by Tony Bennett on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 am

[ From page 9 of this thread: http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7162p80-no10-rocked-by-secret-love-affair ]

Well, various names have been put forward and, the way things are going, I'd be surprised if we don't all know the names within another 24 hours, or 48 hours at the most.

I find Nadine Dorries' tweet fascinating. She says: 'All Westminster knows...' - but we, the people, are apparently NOT allowed to know. It concerns 'No. 10' and therefore the running of our country. Yet apparently we are not allowed, for 'legal reasons', or whatever, to know about this thing that affects the running of our nation's affairs.

Some of the names mentioned so far come close to the MADELEINE McCANN affair, so as at the latest count there were nearly 1,200 visiting this thread, on a site dedicated to discovering the truth about Madeleine McCann, let's mention some of the No. 10 connections:

* David Cameron appointed Andy Coulson as his Director of Communications in the run-up to the 2010 General Election. Coulson edited the News of the World at a time when Rebekah Brooks was CEO of News International

* Cameron and Coulson duly appointed Clarence Mitchell as Coulson's No. 2. Mitchelll has been the McCanns' Chief PR Adviser since May 2007 when Madeleine was reported missing

* In May 2011, to coincide with the launching of Dr Kate McCann's book 'madeleine', Rebekah Brooks, on her own admission, 'persuaded' (some would say threatened) David Cameron to set up a Review of the Maddie case by Scotland Yard wich has so far cost the taxpayer £4.75 million

* Clarence Mitchell was, until the week Madeleine was reported missing, the Head of Tony Blair's 40-strong Media Monitoring Unit. He publicly boasted that his role was, quote, 'To control what comes out in the media'. When he began to work for the McCanns on a part-time basis (Sept 2008), Mitchell was immediately employed by Matthew Freud as a PR consultant. Matthew Freud is Rupert Murdoch's son-in-law

* Rebekah Brooks was until last year employed by Rupert Murdoch as his CEO of his News International media and publishing empire

* Coulson and Rebekah Brooks currently face criminal charges

* David Cameron and Rebekah Brooks exchanged many private emails and texts which many considered were relevant to the Leveson enquiry into the press but which Lord Leveson refused to disclose.

UNQUOTE

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'secret love affair' between Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson - and the Madeleine McCann case

Post by Cerinthe on 31.10.13 21:04

I had no idea that David Cameron had employed Mitchell after the McCann case.

CM must know where the bodies are buried.  The political version of Max Clifford.

Cerinthe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'secret love affair' between Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson - and the Madeleine McCann case

Post by plebgate on 31.10.13 21:11

@Cerinthe wrote:I had no idea that David Cameron had employed Mitchell after the McCann case.

CM must know where the bodies are buried.  The political version of Max Clifford.
Strange old world innit?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 31.10.13 21:13

I love these kind of threads  clapping .....Im tempted, I really am but I will keep my opinion tucked away for now.

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 31.10.13 21:20

Yes, awful we have to watch what we say,   Never mind the day will come I am sure. titter

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL on 31.10.13 21:22

@ChillyHeat wrote:I love these kind of threads  clapping .....Im tempted, I really am but I will keep my opinion tucked away for now.
Me too.....I love these threads.clapping clapping clapping

JackieL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie on 31.10.13 21:26

@ChillyHeat wrote:I love these kind of threads  clapping .....Im tempted, I really am but I will keep my opinion tucked away for now.
Oh please come on spill the beans yes

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 31.10.13 21:26

Clarence Mitchell.Ambulance chaser,Rebekah brooks Ambulance chaser.Andy Coulson and Rebekah Brooks phonehacking#mccann.

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies on 31.10.13 21:31

I don't know why but the whole OPERATION ORE thing pops into my mind, reading this.

secrets and lies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Peru on 31.10.13 21:33

@Tony Bennett wrote:From the thread: 'No. 10 rocked by secret love affair' - 5 months ago:

* David Cameron and Rebekah Brooks exchanged many private emails and texts which many considered were relevant to the Leveson enquiry into the press but which Lord Leveson refused to disclose.

Should that induce a 'laugh out loud....or a 'lots of love'?

Bobby Peru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerinthe on 31.10.13 21:43

Threads like these, or rather information like this makes me despair that the truth will ever come out. 

If the McCanns really are this well-connected, then nobody is going to want to spill the beans on them.

Cerinthe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 31.10.13 21:45

While the Rebekah Brooks-Andy Coulson 'several year affair' is the lead item on the BBC today and on many other mainstream media, I am going to bring another Andy Coulson connection out of the closet whilst people's attention is focussed on Brooks & Coulson.

As several of the regular posters on this forum will be aware, I have regularly posted about the unsolved case of the murder of private investigator Daniel Morgan in 1987, a case which has been the subject of an unbelievable level of high-level cover-up.

Amongst other things I have reported on on this forum have been:

a) the fact that the SIXTH Metropolitan Police review of this case was successful in leading to three men bring charged with involvement in killing Daniel, ONLY BECAUSE the family, led by his brother Alistair Morgan, forced the Metropolitan Police Commissioner to require every single Police Officer involved in that review to sign a statement that they were not and NEVER HAD BEEN a Freemason

and

b) the fact that the prosecution of these three men was abanadoned at the request of senior Crown Prosecution Service lawyer, Alison Saunders - one of the two senior CPS lawyers who met with senior Portuguese Justice Ministry staff at the end of last year in connection wirh the MADELEINE MCCANN case and who (unfortunately) is to become our next Director of Public Prosecutions. She was also the Attorney-General senior lawyer who denied the Hilsborough familiesa a second Inquest 20 years ago (Google: Hillsborough - Families - Alison - Saunders).

With that background out of the way:

+++++++++++++++++++++

Daniel Morgan family claim judicial inquiry refused because of Andy Coulson links

23 Oct 2011 00:00

THE brother of a murdered private investigator claims a judicial inquiry into his death was refused because Andy Coulson’s links to the case could embarrass Downing Street.

Alastair Morgan is convinced the government fear any investigation into his brother Daniel’s murder would expose the links between David Cameron’s former communications boss [Andy Coulson] and Jonathan Rees – one of the suspects in the private eye’s slaying.

Mr Rees was employed by Coulson at the News of the World after being released from a seven-year prison sentence for conspiring to pervert the course of justice.

The investigator had been paid to extract information from corrupt Met cops.

“What [Home Secretary] Theresa May’s really frightened of is the links between Jonathan Rees and Andrew Coulson,” said Alastair.

“I think she would like to save the government the embarrassment before preserving the integrity of our police.”

The Met has already admitted corruption was a “debilitating factor” in Britain’s longest-running murder probe.

And the News of the World was caught spying on the detective leading the case – while he in turn was investigating Rees.

No-one has ever been convicted of killing the private eye, originally from Cwmbran.

Daniel Morgan was murdered in the car park of the Golden Lion pub in Sydenham, south-east London, in March 1987.

The 37-year-old, a married dad of two, was found with an axe in his head.

There have so far been five failed investigations into his death. No-one has ever faced trial.

Five people were arrested in 2008, but two, including a former detective accused of perverting the course of justice, were discharged after a string of supergrasses was discredited.

The Crown Prosecution Service has since dropped the case against the other three people.

“I don’t think Theresa May has any real grasp [of the case],” Alastair said.

“It is either that or there is concern over what a judicial inquiry could reveal.”

Coulson was arrested in July over allegations he knew about phone hacking and bribing police officers.

Daniel’s mother, Isobel Hulsmann, said the Home Office decision to reject a judicial inquiry into her son’s death was “outrageous.”

This week, she travelled from her home in Hay-on-Wye to see the Home Secretary but Mrs May was too busy.

But when she got back to Wales, there was a message on her answering machine.

She said: “There was a message at 4.49pm from the Home Office, it was the private secretary to Theresa May saying she was very sorry she was unable to see me.

“On Friday, there was another call. It was her private secretary giving me a choice of three dates she can see me.

“I did feel I achieved something by getting to the Home Office and getting my foot in the door and giving the chief security officer a bit of an earache.

“She definitely did not want to have a judicial inquiry. I’m definitely not going to let her off the hook.”

Kit Malthouse, chairman of London’s Metropolitan Police Authority, is keen for an inquiry to unravel the web of corruption that led to the failure of the five investigations.

He wrote twice to Theresa May to make his feelings clear.

But a Home Office spokesman said: “It is deeply regrettable that Daniel Morgan’s killers have not been brought to justice and we understand the strength of feeling this case has caused.

“The Met and the CPS are currently conducting internal investigations into the case and we expect their findings shortly.”

“It would be inappropriate to consider an inquiry until those investigations are concluded.”

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 31.10.13 21:47

@secrets and lies wrote:I don't know why but the whole OPERATION ORE thing pops into my mind, reading this.
Blackmail on a grand scale, because they are all involved in the dark arts....

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 31.10.13 21:56

@Bobby Peru wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:From the thread: 'No. 10 rocked by secret love affair' - 5 months ago:

Should that induce a 'laugh out loud'....or a 'lots of love'?

David Cameron, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, wasn't the only one to send Rebekah Brooks 'lots of love'.

In her time, she has had 'lots of love' messages from:

Ross Kemp

Charlie Brrooks

and...

...as we now know...

...Andy Coulson.

Rupert Murdoch, the world's most powerful media mogul, was also very fond of her.

No wonder she clicked her fingers and ordered our Prime Minister to set up a 2.5-year and counting and £6 million-a year and counting Scotland Yard Review which has so far produced only...

...two wholly different e-fit images of one man, allegedly suppressed by the McCann Team for 5 years, and of a man who very possibly is a complete invention by the Smith family, and who was described in almost precisely the same terms ('not a tourist, dark jacket, light trousers etc. etc.) as Jane Tanner described a man who, well, is now ruled out of the investigation.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerinthe on 31.10.13 21:57

I wonder if David Cameron employed Andy Coulson as Director of Communications at Downing Street because Rupert Murdoch told him he had to. 

I imagine RM would be very happy to have one of his  loyal ex-employees at the centre of government. 

Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson are in the dock but the other person who needs to be there is Rupert Murdoch.

Cerinthe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 31.10.13 21:57

What happened to the Tony Blair & Wendi Deng affair? That's gone very quiet

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 31.10.13 22:02

QUOTE:

Re: No.10 rocked by secret love affair:

by Tony Bennett on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 am

[ From page 9 of this thread: http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7162p80-no10-rocked-by-secret-love-affair ]

Well, various names have been put forward and, the way things are going, I'd be surprised if we don't all know the names within another 24 hours, or 48 hours at the most.

I find Nadine Dorries' tweet fascinating. She says: 'All Westminster knows...' - but we, the people, are apparently NOT allowed to know. It concerns 'No. 10' and therefore the running of our country. Yet apparently we are not allowed, for 'legal reasons', or whatever, to know about this thing that affects the running of our nation's affairs.

Some of the names mentioned so far come close to the MADELEINE McCANN affair, so as at the latest count there were nearly 1,200 visiting this thread, on a site dedicated to discovering the truth about Madeleine McCann, let's mention some of the No. 10 connections:

* David Cameron appointed Andy Coulson as his Director of Communications in the run-up to the 2010 General Election. Coulson edited the News of the World at a time when Rebekah Brooks was CEO of News International

* Cameron and Coulson duly appointed Clarence Mitchell as Coulson's No. 2. Mitchelll has been the McCanns' Chief PR Adviser since May 2007 when Madeleine was reported missing

* In May 2011, to coincide with the launching of Dr Kate McCann's book 'madeleine', Rebekah Brooks, on her own admission, 'persuaded' (some would say threatened) David Cameron to set up a Review of the Maddie case by Scotland Yard wich has so far cost the taxpayer £4.75 million

* Clarence Mitchell was, until the week Madeleine was reported missing, the Head of Tony Blair's 40-strong Media Monitoring Unit. He publicly boasted that his role was, quote, 'To control what comes out in the media'. When he began to work for the McCanns on a part-time basis (Sept 2008), Mitchell was immediately employed by Matthew Freud as a PR consultant. Matthew Freud is Rupert Murdoch's son-in-law

* Rebekah Brooks was until last year employed by Rupert Murdoch as his CEO of his News International media and publishing empire

* Coulson and Rebekah Brooks currently face criminal charges

UNQUOTE
The Screws under Brooks was obsessed with swinging stories .( Iknow I snapped a few clubs undercover as a freelance ) and we all know why RB needed to get it elsewhere dont we !!
Her obsession with swinging made me think, is the link the fact they were all "Into each"
 other !!! And she was desperate to make sure her ass was covered IMO

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies on 31.10.13 22:03

I tend to be quite pragmatic with regard to grand conspiracy theories about dark powers manipulating everything we see and hear but this case and all it's unsavory connections and blind alley's have opened my eyes to the real possibilities.

I prefer to believe that this case is simply about the neglect and abandonement of a child leading to her accidental death.  But the more I read the harder it is to accept the simplicity of this version. One would need to be fairly naive to accept the whole thing at this level.

secrets and lies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.10.13 22:03

I wonder why Coulson hired Pinky Mitchell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerinthe on 31.10.13 22:06

Andy Coulson was being paid by News International whilst working for the Tories before they got into power:

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2011/aug/23/andy-coulson-news-international-tories

Cerinthe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 31.10.13 22:10

@sharonl wrote:What happened to the Tony Blair & Wendi Deng affair?  That's gone very quiet
Lynton Blair's affair probably ended up going down the pan.....

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 31.10.13 22:12

@Cerinthe wrote:I wonder if David Cameron employed Andy Coulson as Director of Communications at Downing Street because Rupert Murdoch told him he had to. 

I imagine RM would be very happy to have one of his  loyal ex-employees at the centre of government. 
IMO a very good guess.

In the summer of 2009, Cameron was flown to the Medierarrean on a private jet belonging to Matthew Freud.

Matthew Freud is Rupert Murdoch's son-in-law. In September 2008, he employed Clarence Mitchell as a top PR consultant when Mitchell ceased to work full-time for the McCanns.

The purpose of the trip was for Cameron to meet Murdoch on Murdoch's private yacht.

The probable deal was:

Cameron: I want your papers to stop telling the British people to vote Labour and tell them to vote Conservative.

Murdoch: OK, but give me control of BSkyB and put Coulson in as your Director of Communications.

Cameron: We have a deal!

Subsequent events, in order, were:

1. (Autumn 2009) Murdoch's papers say: 'Vote Conservative!'

2. (A few weeks later) Andy Coulson becomes Cameron's Director of Communcations

3. Cameron and Coulson (March 2010) appoint McCanns' chief PR man Clarence Mitchell as their Deputy Director of Communications, and

4. (May 2010) Cameron (sort of) wins General Election.  

Oh, and this: 2012, Clarence Mitchell becomes Prospective Conservative Parliamentary candidate for the Brighton (Pavilion) constituency.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 31.10.13 22:14

Châtelaine wrote:I wonder why Coulson hired Pinky Mitchell?
Er, to paraphrase Rebekah Brooks:

'They are all in this together'

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerinthe on 31.10.13 22:18

They're all working for Rupert.

Cerinthe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 31.10.13 22:27

Rupert will throw the mccanns and Mitchell under the bus to save Rebekah  and Andy imo.

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum