The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

What are peoples thoughts regarding the crying the night before?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are peoples thoughts regarding the crying the night before?

Post by jowie on 31.10.13 22:03

Châtelaine wrote:IMO Mrs. Fenn DID hear a crying child on May 1.
IMO the McCs knew and shifted the crying episode to May 2, to pre-empt that ánd proof Madeleine was still alive on May 3 morning ...

IMO no one, no one! would make a dry-run burglary or kidnap. Ludicrous, to cite a well-known person.
I agree  thumbup

jowie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB on 31.10.13 22:36

It is not beyond possible that it could have been one of the twins crying Maddie Maddie and not Daddy Daddy.  This theory has been put forward before.

MaryB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 31.10.13 22:40

mrs fen also phoned her close friend to tell her about the crying episode as it had happened ,I don't thinkit was a figment of her imagination, it was current at the night it happened  joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bellum on 31.10.13 22:45

I believe that the crying the night before never happened.
An abductor that escapes and that comes back the following night?

bellum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 31.10.13 23:41

@Cerinthe wrote:I think the crying really happened as Mrs Fenn reported and the reason the McCanns reacted with surprise to what Madeleine said the next morning was because she wasn't expected to wake up because of sedation.  It stopped them in their tracks. 

Afterwards it became a useful story to tell the police because apparently children only wake up when there's an abductor in the room, not because they wake up and cry because their parents are nowhere to be found.  The McCanns made a great fuss out of how they were being watched, and how the abductor had supposedly done a trial run the night before Madeleine's disappearance.

-------------------------------------

I tend to agree with you Cerinthe. I think MM was awake and crying for at least two nights during the holiday.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 01.11.13 1:36

@Sietah wrote:
@sharonl wrote: With all that in mind, I do not believe that Mrs Fenn heard any crying that night.
I can not believe that almost everybody that had slightly to do with MC's are all bad and liars, i'm sure TM likes us to believe that so we focus on that.

Maybe if you need for your theory that M was already dead than, than maybe mrs. Fenn heard a stand-in, the other girl.
...or a tape recording

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Five Star on 01.11.13 2:10

May 3rd...

Tannerman has a child - no crying

Smithman has a child - no crying

Jez's child - no crying

Twins - no crying

Madeleine being taken - no crying

..... but lots of crying/voices in the lead up to the 3rd? 

lookin' @ the big picture, it looks clear imo

Five Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 on 01.11.13 3:12

Read the transcript from 'Madeline one year on' where kate and gerry talk about maddy crying.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id242.html

A lot can be gleaned from that!

The video is there too.

sonic72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joti26 on 03.11.13 11:00

I would Sonic but really don't think i can bear to watch anymore aaaah

joti26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerinthe on 03.11.13 11:41

One of the things that grates with me about their story-telling of how Madeleine mentioned the crying, is that they all acted as if it was such a strange occurrence for a child to talk about crying in the night when there were no adults around to help her.

This was when they left and her siblings every night to drink with their pals at the Tapas bar, but their little girl is painted as the odd one for waking in the night and wondering where on earth her parents were.

Do they realise that every time they talk about this incident they paint themselves as callous, indifferent and stupid?  A normal parent's reaction would be to rethink leaving their children alone in an apartment, but then we know the McCanns aren't normal people.

Of course maybe the reason they keep telling us that Madeleine talked about the crying episode after it happened, was because the incident itself was when a crime was committed, and they're just continuing their strategy of misdirection.

Cerinthe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.11.13 11:57

There are good reasons for them to stick with their story. They talk about the crying episode having happened on May 2, to explain away that Mrs. Fenn heard Madeleine crying on the night of May 1. And Madeleine's remark on May 3 "proves" that she was alive then.

And you call them callous? Don't forget that Gerry said [and you to believe him ...] that May 3 they "almost thought" about not going to Tapas. Yeah ...

Back to top Go down

Post by currio on 03.11.13 17:24

@ultimaThule wrote:
@sami wrote:
@Penfold wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong [as my brain is in meltdown too with this] but KM said Madeleine's question, about no-one coming to see them 'last night' when they were crying referred to the 2nd May. Mrs Fenn [lady above 5A] reported 75 minutes of crying on the 1st.
That's my understanding too.
Mrs Fenn's statement about hearing a child/ren crying in the apartment below relates to the night of Tuesday 1 May 2007.

KM has claimed that Madeleine asked on the morning of 3 May 2007 why her parents didn't come when she and Sean were crying.

See www.mccannfiles.com for Mrs Fenn's statment to the PJ.
IMO there is an emphasis on what Maddie said on the Morning of the 3rd, because she probably had already met with a tragic accident on the night of the 2nd.....was there any proof she was around on the day of the 3rd at all?? ( besides that pic. on CW, which a lot of people believed was Doctored to add her in).

currio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 03.11.13 18:57

@currio wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:
@sami wrote:
@Penfold wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong [as my brain is in meltdown too with this] but KM said Madeleine's question, about no-one coming to see them 'last night' when they were crying referred to the 2nd May. Mrs Fenn [lady above 5A] reported 75 minutes of crying on the 1st.
That's my understanding too.
Mrs Fenn's statement about hearing a child/ren crying in the apartment below relates to the night of Tuesday 1 May 2007.

KM has claimed that Madeleine asked on the morning of 3 May 2007 why her parents didn't come when she and Sean were crying.

See www.mccannfiles.com for Mrs Fenn's statment to the PJ.
IMO there is an emphasis on what Maddie said on the Morning of the 3rd, because she probably had already met with a tragic accident on the night of the 2nd.....was there any proof she was around on the day of the 3rd at all?? ( besides that pic. on CW, which a lot of people believed was Doctored to add her in).
The creche records and some of the OC staff claimed to have seen her

Hongkong Phooey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 on 03.11.13 19:54

I doubt the crying ever happened apart from earlier in the week, maybe I am mistaken but did it not show that the creche records were mysteriously out of order, maybe they forgot to enter the children into the book and then added it in later, but still strange?

tracey1270

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crying

Post by AB1 on 03.11.13 23:29

According to Mrs F, Madeline (or a child) cried for 75mins and called Daddy. The crying was not ceased by comforting the child, so either checks weren't being made every 30mins or they chose to ignore the child.
If the parents had come home to a crying child they may have wondered how long the child had been crying for (after 75mins I imagine the child was very distressed) and what the neighbours heard/thought?

That puts pressure on the parents to ensure the children aren't awake and crying when they are absent.

The crying the night before could be real, and worried the parents that the night-time drink hadn't been 'milky' enough. Again, pressure for 'milkier' tea that night.
After the alleged abduction, the crying story re-interpreted to be a dry run.

I believe the PJs hanging on the airer were those MM was originally wearing that night...

AB1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher on 03.11.13 23:57

The parents are two doctors, who must be capable of some logical thought, one would think!  But there is no logic in the crying story.  I take Mrs. Fenn's statement as true and correct; that she heard crying for 75 mins. on the night of Tuesday 1 May from the apartment below, which apparently stopped when adults returned - she heard them entering.  She did not think it was a very young child (infant) and the child cried for 'daddy'. 

We are then told in KM's account that, on the morning of Thurs. 3 May, apparently over breakfast, Madeleine asked 'why didn't you come when Sean and I were crying last night".   We are also told in one interview by both parents that Madeleine wasn't at all bothered (or words to that effect) in the way she asked this question. 

These two accounts mean that a child cried persistently without attention for 75 minutes on the night of Tuesday 1 May, and a child cried again on the night of Weds. 2 May, without attention.

And yet still, with all the ability we would expect from trained medics, the logic runs out here; because we are then expected to believe that on the night of 3 May a sterling team of acutely aware parents checked every 15 minutes on their children.  All of a sudden? 

Add this to the following variables:  entry by the front door with key; entry by open patio doors [open so that Madeleine could get out if there was a fire]; entry by patio doors locked [so that Madeleine could not get out]; and we have just one basic set of questions related to childcare, and child safety that remain unanswered, illogical, and so far unchallenged.

Searcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 04.11.13 0:10

Two facts: crying can lead to an asthma attack and asthma can result in death.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum