The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Mirage on 08.11.13 23:42

Châtelaine wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) my lack of technical skills don't allow me to transfer the pictures he has posted. One looks like a holiday poster, with a picture of Madeleine and the words "Come to Portugal on holiday and visit me under the Murat driveway".

Another is the tennis ball photo with the caption "Mummy, I am now playing tennis under the Murat driveway".

Mad as a March hare!
He did WHAT ...???!!!
I haven't seen those.Good, because it would have kept me from sleeping, just because of guilty-feeling belly-laughter ...
Gawd. I think we can all say we've had a narrow squeak.
Wonder what KMs little lip curl was about on Good Moaning when Philip Schofield waded in with the Casa Liliana Time Team dig.
Was she teasing us again with a little double McBluff?

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 23:48

@Mirage wrote:[ [...]
Wonder what KMs little lip curl was about on Good Moaning when Philip Schofield waded in with the Casa Liliana  Time Team dig.
Was that when she said something like: "Who is he anyway?" ...

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on 08.11.13 23:58

"Was she teasing us again with a little double McBluff?"

Thought had crossed my mind...testing how the investigation was going ? If the body is never found, can this be pointed at as one example where information was overlooked ?

saltnpepper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 09.11.13 0:06

Châtelaine wrote:
@Mirage wrote:[ [...]
Wonder what KMs little lip curl was about on Good Moaning when Philip Schofield waded in with the Casa Liliana  Time Team dig.
Was that when she said something like: "Who is he anyway?"  ...
Who is this person at the end of the day? - her wordsIIRC. Followed by the most impressive lip curl since Elvis the Pelvis! This could well form the basis of a new act for our ever-inventive Kate.. If anything more gruesome than anything that went before. A new version of Jailhouse Rock would be optimum.

Badly twyped on my i-phone.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.11.13 15:37

Oh dear, Mr Birch has a new poster on Facebook. It's a mock-up of a Time magazine cover, with the Everton football shirt photo, a big red X across it and the words "Abandoned Under The Murat Driveway". There's also a small picture of former Pope Benedict in the bottom right-hand corner!

Come on Admin, we must have him back here as a member!!!

daft1

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum