The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Guest on 02.11.13 16:44

Another "golden" one:
Clarence Mitchell flatly denied that Mr McCann had lost a bag during the family's holiday. He said: "As far as Kate and Gerry are concerned, there is no missing tennis bag. They came back from holiday with everything except of course, tragically, Madeleine."
unquote

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Truthandjustice on 02.11.13 16:53

According to Joana the Cape-Verdeans in Portugal are not going to take this slur lying down.  Apparently it's not the first time that they have been scapegoated for a heinous crime. They appeal to the whole community to “be vigilant”, because this “serious accusation”, in a process that is being investigated also by the English police “maybe be an alibi to excuse the incompetence of the investigations or to cover up lobbies whose purposes are unclear”.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/11/cape-verdeans-in-portugal-repudiate.html

Truthandjustice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.11.13 20:14

Re the ludicrous 'tractor' story....in 2007 there were reports of a blood stained towel found in a barn...and IIRC russell o'brien's mobile was pinged near to a barn

It is reported that Portuguese police are investigating a disused barn in the south-east of Praia da Luz following the discovery of a blood stained towel which police believe may turn out to be Madeleine's blood.

Fibres on the towel allegedly match fibres from the Renault Scenic hire car the McCanns' hired 25 days after Madeleine's disappearance.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id33.html

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangledweb on 02.11.13 20:15

Some great comments on the Daily Mail report of the heroin addicted abductor...and they're allowing them!

Tangledweb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paddinton on 03.11.13 6:55

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/440816/Did-panicking-kidnapper-plan-to-leave-injured-Madeleine-McCann-with-medics

Interesting article.

Certainly seems to suggest that the Portugese police really are searching in Luz.

Also, mention of 'Luzdoc' doctor's surgery being very close to the sighting.

paddinton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth on 03.11.13 8:12

candyfloss wrote:According to Jerry Lawton of the Star, this person is not in the files, and this was uncovered by the PJ review team.....

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton  12m  
@jontaito No. Work of PJ review team not SY. Suspect's mobile places him nearby when .Madeleine disappeared. He is not in original files

So does this mean they are finding new clues from the phone data?  I feel terribly sorry for the family of this latest victim but I'm sure the Mcs don't.

While they are thinking "Look people, there are LOADS of suspects out there, we've been telling you this for years and there might well be another one next week so we have to keep looking...." (for more suspects!)

But, if new phone evidence has put Tractorman in the area then where is it going to put them??

In the shyt I hope big grin

Edited for spelling!

TellTheTruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 03.11.13 8:34

@jd wrote:Re the ludicrous 'tractor' story....in 2007 there were reports of a blood stained towel found in a barn...and IIRC russell o'brien's mobile was pinged near to a barn

It is reported that Portuguese police are investigating a disused barn in the south-east of Praia da Luz following the discovery of a blood stained towel which police believe may turn out to be Madeleine's blood.

Fibres on the towel allegedly match fibres from the Renault Scenic hire car the McCanns' hired 25 days after Madeleine's disappearance.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id33.html
Case cracked. All they have to do is test for semen stains and they have the answer to the paedophile ring that ABDUCTED , RAPED and MURDERED this child. Then the media can go home and work on some interesting stories like "who was the first to screw prince Harry" or the X factor lineup.

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Express article

Post by Swannie on 03.11.13 8:54

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/440816/Did-panicking-kidnapper-plan-to-leave-injured-Madeleine-McCann-with-medics

“Directly opposite the sighting is a junction with two derelict houses.

A small doorway leads into the garden.

Today, by looking over the wall, it seems someone has been living in the garden. There is an open toilet and a hose pipe shower with a curtain rail, table and chairs and signs of an open fire.”

Don't tell me next week's suspect is going to be 'Open Toilet Man'....................

Swannie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 03.11.13 8:58

@TellTheTruth wrote:
candyfloss wrote:According to Jerry Lawton of the Star, this person is not in the files, and this was uncovered by the PJ review team.....

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton  12m  
@jontaito No. Work of PJ review team not SY. Suspect's mobile places him nearby when .Madeleine disappeared. He is not in original files

So does this mean they are finding new clues from the phone data?  I feel terribly sorry for the family of this latest victim but I'm sure the Mcs don't.

While they are thinking "Look people, there are LOADS of suspects out there, we've been telling you this for years and there might well be another one next week so we have to keep looking...." (for more suspects!)

But, if new phone evidence has put Tractorman in the area then where is it going to put them??

In the shyt I hope big grin

Edited for spelling!
While the only requirement for becoming a suspect is that you existed on May 3rd 2007 and you could have been in the PdL area. What helps: being dead now, being a foreigner, being unavailable for interviews, all musts. Being swarthy helps a lot. What a farce.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 03.11.13 10:11

While the only requirement for becoming a suspect is that you existed on May 3rd 2007 and you could have been in the PdL area.
What helps: being dead now, being a foreigner, being unavailable for interviews, all musts. Being swarthy helps a lot. What a farce.
And you MUST have had a mobile phone !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I know it's the dogs again, BUT...

Post by worriedmum on 03.11.13 11:24

I know it's the dogs again, but IIRC cadaver odour and fluids 'must have been planted' in the Renault Scenic. I am really looking forward  to finding out how Tractorman managed to do this...

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 03.11.13 12:54

Why don´t the McCann's get prosecuted for child neglect?
As I understand,this crime provide up to ten years in prison in Portugal.
Or will they go free even for this crime?

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 03.11.13 12:56

@NickE wrote:Why don´t the McCann's get prosecuted for child neglect?
As I understand,this crime provide up to ten years in prison in Portugal.
Or will they go free even for this crime?
The time has elapsed for bringing that charge, I understand.

I think the PJ were reluctant to pursue that charge when they may have had another, more serious, charge in mind. One might have compromised the other.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 04.11.13 21:00

Like many i wanted them charged with child neglect.

The trouble is if they had charged them all with neglect resulting in harm, they couldn't then charge them with homicide, concealment of a corpse and filing a false police report.

The PJ know what happened, they didn't have a body at the time though that may have changed had they pressed charges.

Like us they wanted them nailed on the homicide charges etc.

The mccanns and chums knew this which is why they went down the neglet route. At best they would have gotten 10 years and no risjk of homicide charges, they could have plea dealed doown to a couple years max for what was a homicide.

2 yrs or life, the choice is obvious.

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 05.11.13 3:41

@Hobs wrote:Like many i wanted them charged with child neglect.

The trouble is if they had charged them all with neglect resulting in harm, they couldn't then charge them with homicide, concealment of a corpse and filing a false police report.

The PJ know what happened, they didn't have a body at the time though that may have changed had they pressed charges.

Like us they wanted them nailed on the homicide charges etc.

The mccanns and chums knew this which is why they went down the neglet route. At best they would have gotten 10 years and no risjk of homicide charges, they could have plea dealed doown to a couple years max for what was a homicide.

2 yrs or life, the choice is obvious.
Yes that is true, but what if there never are any charges brought against the McCann's? Then they will have gotten away with whatever involvement they had with Madeline's disappearance. They wouldn't be the first people to have gotten away with a crime. There are a few cases in the U.S. i have been following where a parent has been under suspicion of disappearing a child, and in cases where the child has to date not been found. Those cases are, Kyron Horman, Aliayah Lunsford, Lisa Irwin, Ayla Reynolds, and i'm sure there are a few more i can't think of right now. It's like these little ones just disappear off the face of the earth, and someone knows something but they will never tell, Sad

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 06.11.13 21:48

dewi lennard ‏[ltr]@kikoratton[/ltr]2h
@Lennybow @RothleyPillow Due to creche record falsification from 29/4, I fear she was already dead.

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Stephen Birch and Murat's Drive

Post by Tickle48 on 08.11.13 19:42

Hi Please can I ask if anyone knows if there's been any news on digging up Robert Murat's drive? Stephen Birch finally got him to agree to this a few weeks ago. I wondered if this might be why the PJ re-opened the case?

Tickle48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 19:55

@Tickle48 wrote:Hi Please can I ask if anyone knows if there's been any news on digging up Robert Murat's drive? Stephen Birch finally got him to agree to this a few weeks ago. I wondered if this might be why the PJ re-opened the case?
Birch SAID he got permission to dig.
And tha'ts about the last I heard of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 22:56

I "befriended" him on Facebook to see if there was the slightest chance that anything he said was believable.

The answer is definitely no!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 08.11.13 23:18

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I "befriended" him on Facebook to see if there was the slightest chance that anything he said was believable.

What a shame. Mind you I switched off when he talked about managing air space above Casa Liliana. Sounds like a money making enterprise. Should have consulted the McCanns. Experts in the field.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 23:23

@Mirage wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I "befriended" him on Facebook to see if there was the slightest chance that anything he said was believable.

What a shame. Mind you I switched off when he talked about managing air space above Casa Liliana. Sounds like a money making enterprise. Should have consulted the McCanns. Experts in the field.
I personally switched of, when he said that PJ had found the body there, taken DNA to plant in the rented car and then buried her again. Go figure. And so far the billion [viewers or dollars ...] didn't materialise, did they? He's a lunatic, an attention-seeker, a gold-digger or someone's puppet to distract. Take your pick big grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 23:25

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) my lack of technical skills don't allow me to transfer the pictures he has posted. One looks like a holiday poster, with a picture of Madeleine and the words "Come to Portugal on holiday and visit me under the Murat driveway".

Another is the tennis ball photo with the caption "Mummy, I am now playing tennis under the Murat driveway".

Mad as a March hare!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 23:28

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) my lack of technical skills don't allow me to transfer the pictures he has posted. One looks like a holiday poster, with a picture of Madeleine and the words "Come to Portugal on holiday and visit me under the Murat driveway".

Another is the tennis ball photo with the caption "Mummy, I am now playing tennis under the Murat driveway".

Mad as a March hare!
He did WHAT ...???!!!
I haven't seen those.Good, because it would have kept me from sleeping, just because of guilty-feeling belly-laughter ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 23:30

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) my lack of technical skills don't allow me to transfer the pictures he has posted. One looks like a holiday poster, with a picture of Madeleine and the words "Come to Portugal on holiday and visit me under the Murat driveway".

Mad as a March hare!
I would go further than that, it is horrible, nasty and sick. Did he really post those, or was it someone answering him on there? I don't know how facebook works, but when I looked at Pat Browns page ages ago, people left comments.

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum