The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by petunia on 01.11.13 23:36

If tractor man's brother in law spoke to a Journalist,from Correio de Manha at his villa at the end of a dirt track big grin you would have thought he would have taken a photographer with him to capture the moment.. so how come we don't have picture of him on the front page? they don't normally shy away from splashing pictures of suspect's and their family's when it involves a story about maddie also notice the story that goes with the star's headline on the right,pussy cat doll.the perfect doll or words to that affect..

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Okeydokey on 02.11.13 1:03

@Bishop Brennan wrote:The whitewash continues with the unnamed source telling the Star about Tractorman's inappropriate behaviour towards kids....   So predictable. 

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/348563/Police-profile-revealed-Maddie-suspect-s-suspicious-behaviour-with-kids-report
I thought the comments of the brother in law of the alleged (and deceased) suspect were v. dignified - which I find rather compelling.

Also the man makes the point that the claimed suspect found work soon after - which again doesn't fit in with the pattern of a work-revenge crime.

As to "suspicious behaviour" with children...well there are no details given.  Equally, I don't think the Daily Star is quoting the Gaspar statement are they? If Cape Verde Man is the killer, then Gerry and David are potentially exonerated of the aspersions cast upon them - but you could equally turn that round in theory which should give us pause for thought even if there were some evidence in that area. It's a huge leap from "suspicious behaviour" to murder.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 02.11.13 4:48

Why did Tractorman get fired from his job? If he was working in the Hospitality area i think its pretty much known that when things slow down in the holiday period that people do get laid off until it all picks up again in the busy time with all the holiday makers. If that is the case then i don't think he would of taken out revenge on his ex employer to snatch up a child of a couple who were on holiday, that just doesn't make any sense.
And he also managed to get another job anyway. He might have been a bit p'oed at losing his job at the time, but not to that extent, IMO.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on 02.11.13 4:59

@Joss wrote:Why did Tractorman get fired from his job? If he was working in the Hospitality area i think its pretty much known that when things slow down in the holiday period that people do get laid off until it all picks up again in the busy time with all the holiday makers. If that is the case then i don't think he would of taken out revenge on his ex employer to snatch up a child of a couple who were on holiday, that just doesn't make any sense.
And he also managed to get another job anyway. He might have been a bit p'oed at losing his job at the time, but not to that extent, IMO.
I read that he apparently stole five euros from the till at the Ocean Club!

Estelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 02.11.13 5:30

@Estelle wrote:
@Joss wrote:Why did Tractorman get fired from his job? If he was working in the Hospitality area i think its pretty much known that when things slow down in the holiday period that people do get laid off until it all picks up again in the busy time with all the holiday makers. If that is the case then i don't think he would of taken out revenge on his ex employer to snatch up a child of a couple who were on holiday, that just doesn't make any sense.
Estelle, Hmmm, well i guess that would warrant getting fired. Guess it couldn't of been so bad for him if he got another job.scratchhead

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys on 02.11.13 6:43

@Estelle wrote:
Hi Estelle, he actually worked in the Millenium, not OC.

Which is about 500 metres away from OC, and i dont think actually belongs to the OC NOT sure about that but i think it is just a restaurant.

He was allegedgely caught taking 5euros from till. Seems an odd amount. In 2006 about 3british pounds and 4 dollars. More like TIP money.

IF he was guilty of taking 5 euro he would say it was a fair cop, hang his head and move on and get another job. Oddly enough it didnt stop him from getting further seasonal work.....

The only reason why for me he would kick off

Now whatif.....he had earned his TIPS and was told by another employer that he could take them out of the till? Perhaps this person went off and tractor man took his tips and he was seen doing so by someone else and accused of stealing. The person who told him he could take the money decided to keep schtum incase they got sacked too or similar.

NOW THAT would make sense if he got upset about it.........I would too. BUT why take revenge on OC MONTHS down the line.

Also we are to believe he watched the McCanns so knew their routine, but didnt they eat in the TAPAS. How did this guy watch a routine from the Millenium club?

These are the distances...........in actual fact I think he never even need to go near the middle of PDL to go home....

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on 02.11.13 6:59

@columbostogeys wrote:
@Estelle wrote:
Hi Estelle, he actually worked in the Millenium, not OC.

Which is about 500 metres away from OC, and i dont think actually belongs to the OC NOT sure about that but i think it is just a restaurant.

He was allegedgely caught taking 5euros from till. Seems an odd amount. In 2006 about 3british pounds and 4 dollars. More like TIP money.

IF he was guilty of taking 5 euro he would say it was a fair cop, hang his head and move on and get another job. Oddly enough it didnt stop him from getting further seasonal work.....

The only reason why for me he would kick off

Now whatif.....he had earned his TIPS and was told by another employer that he could take them out of the till? Perhaps this person went off and tractor man took his tips and he was seen doing so by someone else and accused of stealing. The person who told him he could take the money decided to keep schtum incase they got sacked too or similar.

NOW THAT would make sense if he got upset about it.........I would too. BUT why take revenge on OC MONTHS down the line.

Also we are to believe he watched the McCanns so knew their routine, but didnt they eat in the TAPAS. How did this guy watch a routine from the Millenium club?

These are the distances...........in actual fact I think he never even need to go near the middle of PDL to go home....

Excellent post. I assumed that the Millenium restaurant was part of the Ocean Club so my mistake. I think some press report have said that he worked for the Ocean Club so that's where I got that from.

Estelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.11.13 7:13

Madeleine McCann key suspect was heroin addict who burgled holiday flats to get fix

2 Nov 2013 00:00

Euclides Monteiro, who died aged 40 in a tractor accident four years ago, was a restaurant worker at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz

A key suspect in the Madeleine McCann investigation was a heroin addict who used to rob holiday apartments to fund his habit, it was claimed last night.

Euclides Monteiro, who died aged 40 in a tractor accident four years ago, was a restaurant worker at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz where Madeleine was snatched just before her fourth birthday in May 2007.

It is believed he may have been raiding rooms on the complex for drug money before he was finally sacked in 2006 for stealing from the tills.

Police are investigating the possibility that 6ft 2ins Monterio, known as Toni, may have been responsible in an act of revenge for losing his job. Another theory is that Madeleine was kidnapped and killed after disturbing a burglar.

Monteiro’s widow Luisa confirmed she had been quizzed by police but insisted her husband was innocent.
She said: “It is disgusting they are now looking for a dead man as a scapegoat.

More  http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-junkie-who-2666784

This is getting beyond ridiculous now, whose feeding these tall tales? What is the dead man going to be accused of next?

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys on 02.11.13 7:28

Cherry Blossom wrote:Madeleine McCann key suspect was heroin addict who burgled holiday flats to get fix

Euclides Monteiro, who died aged 40 in a tractor accident four years ago, was a restaurant worker at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz

A key suspect in the Madeleine McCann investigation was a heroin addict who used to rob holiday apartments to fund his habit, it was claimed last night.

Euclides Monteiro, who died aged 40 in a tractor accident four years ago, was a restaurant worker at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz where Madeleine was snatched just before her fourth birthday in May 2007.

It is believed he may have been raiding rooms on the complex for drug money before he was finally sacked in 2006 for stealing from the tills.

Police are investigating the possibility that 6ft 2ins Monterio, known as Toni, may have been responsible in an act of revenge for losing his job. Another theory is that Madeleine was kidnapped and killed after disturbing a burglar.

Monteiro’s widow Luisa confirmed she had been quizzed by police but insisted her husband was innocent.

More  http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-junkie-who-2666784

This is getting beyond ridiculous now, whose feeding these tall tales? What is the dead man going to be accused of next?

Hi Cherry Blossom its horrible.

I actually read an article and it was one of his work colleague/friend who stated this guy was a heroin addict and stole from apartments. RIGHT so if you knew that why didnt you report him lol...

This guy was working in OTHER complexes AFTER he lost his job in the Millenium restaurant.....

ALL these burglaries now down to him.....jeez, poor guy, poor family. IT IS disgusting and stinks.

He cant answer any of these claims. I really hope his widow and family sues the pants of anyone slandering his name. OK he might have been a petty thief but doesnt make him a revengeful, pedophile murdering scum bag.....

I am actually quite sickened by all this now, it is a pink spin whitewash....perhaps something to do with our NEWS at the moment and all these so called celebrity PEDOPHILES...

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 02.11.13 7:28

What I find odd is that the msm can find out lots of info on these SUPPOSED suspects but never find and print any info on the mccanns and tapas friends apart from kate being called hotlips healy.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 02.11.13 8:07

They can print all the stories they like about this man or any other,, but as there is no dna evidence to place him in the apartment, unless they find Maddie's body either on his land or with some dna evidence linking him to her, then there is still no proof against him or anyone else.

Papers making money again.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 02.11.13 8:23

chilli wrote:In response to Plebgate's question as to why not interview first. Hypothetically speaking any case review team would need to reinterview some witnesses to clarify stuff, rule stuff out, rule stuff in and ensure thay have covered all lines of enquiry before closing off the irrelevant stuff. Once they have got their proverbial ducks in a row, then they would go for the key players making them the last to be interviewed. Remember they will probably only get one go at it so that interview has to cover 'everything of interest'.
Take your point chilli, but I do wonder why it is necessary to spend best part of 3/4 million pound on CW appeals.   If  police routinely leave the key players until last, then surely all they needed to do was interview any independent witnesses first (already on file) and then move on to the "main players".  

CW appeals but not in Portugal, none of it makes any sense to me and as has been said before, they could have released the efits through the news channels and papers of all european countries and given a phone number to ring.

£20,000 pound reward on offer as well.  Is that from the public purse?

I still think,  (as Murat did in the Summer) get them all back to Portugal and re-interview the lot of them.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.11.13 8:43

@columbostogeys wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:Madeleine McCann key suspect was heroin addict who burgled holiday flats to get fix

Hi Cherry Blossom its horrible.

I actually read an article and it was one of his work colleague/friend who stated this guy was a heroin addict and stole from apartments. RIGHT so if you knew that why didnt you report him lol...

This guy was working in OTHER complexes AFTER he lost his job in the Millenium restaurant.....

ALL these burglaries now down to him.....jeez, poor guy, poor family. IT IS disgusting and stinks.

He cant answer any of these claims. I really hope his widow and family sues the pants of anyone slandering his name. OK he might have been a petty thief but doesnt make him a revengeful, pedophile murdering scum bag.....

I am actually quite sickened by all this now, it is a pink spin whitewash....perhaps something to do with our NEWS at the moment and all these so called celebrity PEDOPHILES...
Hi columbostogeys, agree with all you've said, if it;s such an important story why haven't Sky/BBC news been all over it, all these stories have appeared since the ST artical.

Tiny I find it odd too, imo they know the truth, but for some reason won't go down that road.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 02.11.13 8:49

yes cherryblossom, they do know the truth,but with all these bogus suspects they are doing a big disservice to Madeleine,shame on the lot of them

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.11.13 9:05

@plebgate wrote:They can print all the stories they like about this man or any other,, but as there is no dna evidence to place him in the apartment, unless they find Maddie's body either on his land or with some dna evidence linking him to her, then there is still no proof against him or anyone else..
Quite.

There is NO EVIDENCE to implicate ANYONE.
No point of entry
No point of exit
No "window of opportunity"
No fingerprints (other than Kate's, obviously !)
No DNA,
no fibres,
no scuff marks,
no witnesses - now that Tannerman has been trashed
no clues as to how the twins were sedated
no explanation as to why Gerry LIED to the police from the start.
No explanation as to why Kate refused to help the police
NOTHING.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 02.11.13 9:18

Its terrible that this man has been named, nobody official has said anything about him being a suspect... his poor family.

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.11.13 9:19

No idea plebgate unless it was to rule out or rule in Smithman. I see his role in the sorry affair as very important and he needs to be ruled in or out. But I'm not a police officer or a detective so no idea how SY or the PJ would run their investigations. Would be very disappointed if it was a whitewash. Maybe I'm too optimistic but I don't think the investigators are stupid, there is just not enough hard evidence and maybe just maybe the new reviews are focussing on clearing out the smoke and mirrors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.11.13 9:20

@tiny wrote:yes cherryblossom, they do know the truth,but with all these bogus suspects they are doing a big disservice to Madeleine,shame on the lot of them
As plegate said it's all about selling newspapers, it's not about finding Madeleine it's about making money, will she ever be given the justice and peace she so rightly deserves, imo no, while ever there are such people putting money before a child is dispicable, but then they have had two very good teachers in the ways of making money by lies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.11.13 9:44

According to Jerry Lawton of the Star, this person is not in the files, and this was uncovered by the PJ review team.....

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 12m
@jontaito No. Work of PJ review team not SY. Suspect's mobile places him nearby when .Madeleine disappeared. He is not in original files

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 02.11.13 9:52

candyfloss wrote:According to Jerry Lawton of the Star, this person is not in the files, and this was uncovered by the PJ review team.....

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton  12m  
@jontaito No. Work of PJ review team not SY. Suspect's mobile places him nearby when .Madeleine disappeared. He is not in original files

Surely they must have more then this, even with a drug habit and some theft offences..its hardly damning evidence. Sounds like the kind of thing you would do a routine 'ruling out' scenario on

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Latest from Joana Morais

Post by GRACEFUL1 on 02.11.13 9:59

Cape-Verdeans in Portugal “repudiate accusations” against a member of their community and demand a “serious investigation”
Cape-Verdeans in Portugal “repudiate accusations” against a member of their community and demand a “serious investigation”
2 November 2013 | Posted by Joana Morais Leave a Comment

The Cape-Verdean community in Portugal is “shocked” and “repudiates” the news divulged today in the Portuguese press, containing a Judiciary Police source, stating that a Cape-Verdian man was the author of Maddie McCann's abduction. More: They demand “serious and evidenced” investigations.

“This news sullies all the Cape-Verdeans” and “is not credible”, even because of the sophistication of the crime whose authorship was blamed on a Cape-Verdian immigrant. This, in a process that took place “under the investigations of two police forces of sovereign states and with an active media component”.

In a statement in name of the Federation of the Organizations of Cape Verde, of the Congress of the Cape-Verdeans in the Diaspora and of the Cape-Verdean Association of Lisbon, the community deplores “that a citizen who has died is being set up as a scapegoat”.

They appeal to the whole community to “be vigilant”, because this “serious accusation”, in a process that is being investigated also by the English police “maybe be an alibi to excuse the incompetence of the investigations or to cover up lobbies whose purposes are unclear”.

The press statement undersigned by the associations that represent the Cape-Verdeans in Portugal also states that they were all taken by surprise by the news published in Correio da Manhã, quoting a source of the Portuguese Judiciary Police, that stated that the suspect of the high profile disappearance case, of Madeleine (Maddie) McCann from Aldeia da Luz, in the Algarve, was a Cape-Verdean immigrant, who died in an accident in 2009.

The name of a community sullied

The Cape-Verdean “in and outside the country” are being “sullied” with this affirmations for which there are no consistent evidences, they are of an “atrocious opportunism” of someone who can “no longer defend himself”, protest the associations that represent the Cape-Verdeans in Portugal.

The statement also recalls that the whole community also suffered an identical “denigration” two decades ago, when it was also published in Portugal a story “stating that a Cape-Verdean had assassinated a child in Odivelas so he could eat the child's liver”, a story that was dismissed in “a small note in an interior page of the same newspaper that had given it the first cover exposure”.

The representatives of the associations that represent the Cape-Verdeans in Portugal added that they “have always defended the natural course of Justice” and that they strive that illegal behaviours always have an adequate and corresponding legal punishment. However, they do not conform with an “accusation, that is not proven”, involving an immigrant that “cannot defend himself of the accusations, which in the Maddie case, may, opportunely, excuse and rest some consciences”. They verify, that, “once again history repeats itself: there is a Cape-Verdean suspect (until when?) and a community that feels sullied, again”.

in A Semana - Cape-Verdean newspaper, November 1, 2013

GRACEFUL1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 02.11.13 10:00

chilli wrote:No idea plebgate unless it was to rule out or rule in Smithman. I see his role in the sorry affair as very important and he needs to be ruled in or out. But I'm not a police officer or a detective so no idea how SY or the PJ would run their investigations. Would be very disappointed if it was a whitewash. Maybe I'm too optimistic but I don't think the investigators are stupid, there is just not enough hard evidence and maybe just maybe the new reviews are focussing on clearing out the smoke and mirrors.
Cheers Chilli, I agree I am still optimistic and I do not think the cops are stupid, just wondering why it is all costing so much and why the CW appeals when you read something like this from a former Police Superintendent, PeterMac:

"
PeterMac Today at 9:05 am
plebgate wrote:They can print all the stories they like about this man or any other,, but as there is no dna evidence to place him in the apartment, unless they find Maddie's body either on his land or with some dna evidence linking him to her, then there is still no proof against him or anyone else..
Quite.

There is NO EVIDENCE to implicate ANYONE.
No point of entry
No point of exit
No "window of opportunity"
No fingerprints (other than Kate's, obviously !)
No DNA,
no fibres,
no scuff marks,
no witnesses - now that Tannerman has been trashed
no clues as to how the twins were sedated
no explanation as to why Gerry LIED to the police from the start.
No explanation as to why Kate refused to help the police
NOTHING. "

I think PeterMac's post sums it up exactly.

This is why I wonder why (as far as we know) the Tapas crew have not be questioned first.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Latest from Joana Morais

Post by GRACEFUL1 on 02.11.13 10:01

Maddie case: Widow's suspect accuses PJ of searching for a scapegoat
Maddie case: Widow's suspect accuses PJ of searching for a scapegoat
2 November 2013 | Posted by Joana Morais Leave a Comment

No personal effects or other goods were stolen from Apartment 5A
by Felícia Cabrita/Sónia Graça

The former partner of the man that the PJ suspects of having abducted Maddie accuses the Police of searching for a «scapegoat». And guarantees that the Cape-Verdean, who died in 2009, was «incapable of touching in a child».

«They have spoken about so many people already, it is disgusting that they are now trying to set up a dead man as a scapegoat», deplores the woman, who does not wish for her name to be divulged. The former partner of the suspect, in his forties, was surprised last week when she was notified to be heard by the PJ, in Lagos, in the scope of the inquest that has meanwhile been reopened. A female officer told her that they were investigating the man with whom she had lived with until 2009, the year in which the suspect died in a work accident, with a tractor in Bragança [North of Portugal].

«After four years have gone by since he died in a tragic way, they appear and they imply that he is being investigated for being referenced in the process relative to the girl's disappearance. He didn't even work at the Ocean Club when that happened. They asked me questions upon questions: when did he work there, when did he stopped working there... But so much time has passed that I had to make an effort to be precise.»

Read more in the printed edition.

Sol, November 1, 2013 | Paper edition to follow as soon as possible

GRACEFUL1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Latest from Joana Morais

Post by GRACEFUL1 on 02.11.13 10:03

PJ from Porto has «new suspect» in the Maddie case
PJ from Porto has «new suspect» in the Maddie case
1 November 2013 | Posted by Joana Morais Leave a Comment

The Judiciary Police [the PJ team from Porto lead by Helena Monteiro], appear to have a «new suspect» in the case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. The man, in his forties, died in 2009, in an accident with a tractor.

In the day of Maddie's disappearance, there is a record of his cell phone being used close to the tourist resort, but the motives for him being there are unknown. The man had worked at the Ocean Club [a year before Madeleine's disappearance] and was dismissed due to suspicions of stealing five euros.

The PJ was at the widow's house asking questions as to the motives of the Cape-Verdean man presence in Praia da Luz, on the night the girl disappeared. The woman is outraged with this situation. She has already made it clear that she will not speak with journalists and wishes to protect her son, who is a minor.

The PJ is now attempting to reconstitute the man's steps on that fateful night. Even though the man has a criminal record, the «new suspect» was never connected to serious crimes, such as paedophilia.

TVI 24, November 1, 2012

Video

broadcast by TVI, November 1, 2013

Transcript

Marisa Rodrigues (report/Voice over) - It's a loose end that needs to be tied up - a man that has used his cell phone at the time of the disappearance on May 3, 2007. The Judiciary Police had the cell phone number but only now, after the reanalysis of all the investigation, they were able to look more attentively to the owner and outlined the profile of what could be another “suspect”. A Cape-Verdean immigrant, former employee of the Ocean Club tourist resort, who died in 2009 when he was 40 years old, in an accident at work with a tractor. The PJ now went knocking on the widow's door at Lagos. The inspectors wanted to know what was this man doing in Praia da Luz when Madeleine disappeared, they asked questions related to his work in the Ocean Club and they would also have implied that the man is a “suspect” of the child's abduction without giving further explanations regarding his motives. A procedural step made in the framework of the Portuguese investigation and headed by an inspector of the PJ from Porto, where the process was examined in close detail over two years. The reconstitution of the deceased man steps could be the motive that led to the reopening [as explained before the reopening is the only way the PJ has to formally inquire witnesses] last week; about this the PJ only state what they said at the time: “There are new elements that justify the reopening of the investigation”. This man would have been betrayed by his criminal record, he had been arrested for petty theft associated to drug abuse. 17 years ago a pardon by Jorge Sampaio has prevented his deportation for a crime of theft, but in his criminal record nothing exists that connects him to serious or violent crimes, such as paedophilia. It also didn't help that he was fired from the Ocean Club for suspicions of stealing five euros.

The widow is outraged at the Judiciary Police as they knocked on her door four years after her husband had died. She has already made it clear that she will not to speak with journalists as a measure to safeguard her son who is a minor. Image by Frederico Gomes da Costa, Marisa Rodrigues, TVI.

"Note: Yesterday, I wrote that all the reports coming out from Correio da Manhã appeared to be part of the rogatory letter that is being carried out by a team from the PJ in Faro considering that there isn't a PJ team constituted yet to resume the investigation since the process was reopened; today it was confirmed that the “dead suspect” lead is being followed by the PJ review team from Porto headed by inspector Helena Monteiro (pictured above). As far as I know, all else that was reported by Correio da Manhã are leads being followed in the scope of the rogatory letter sent by the English police to the Portuguese authorities."

GRACEFUL1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brixham on 02.11.13 10:09

In my opinion child abduction does not fit the MO of a petty thief/addict, especially if the twins were drugged, this would involve a degree of planning. Having a petty criminal history does not mean you are capable of child abduction.
Also the timing of this story is all too convenient to try to overshadow the ST revelations last week. Whatever happened to the new PJ investigation being carried out under strict secrecy?
And seeing as this suspect is a local if sort of begs the question of why didn't CW broadcast to Portugal?

brixham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum