The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by secrets and lies on 29.10.13 14:09

I've always had the uncanny sense that Madeleine's remains are in Rothley.

Just my theory.

secrets and lies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by KellyLennon on 29.10.13 14:17

@NickE wrote:
@sami wrote:I think it more likely other things were buried in / on the way to Heulva, like blue tennis bags and items used to wrap a body in.

I do not think the items and Madeleine are together.  It's most likely she was wrapped in items close to hand, items they would not want discovered, so they needed to be disposed of separately.  Thus the alerts to the boot.

My opinion is that she is either close to PDL or else was returned to the UK and that big inflatable billboard thing that made the briefest of appearances would be my first choice for investigation.

I`ll think so to:thumbsupa: 
Intresting article regards the elusive inflatable billboard....

http://fakedabduction.com/2010/06/madeleine-finders-sudden-death-and-burial-in-skipton/

KellyLennon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 29.10.13 14:29

The McCann's are doctors, so therefore are forensically aware. That's why I feel sure that poor M was put in the sea.
Salt water cleaning away any clue that could help establish cause of death.

Kate makes too many references to the rocks and Madeleine in that she feel close to M there, she talks to M there, also her 'dream' was of M lying on the rocks.

This is not very scientific I know but I had such a vivid dream way back that saw me stood on a cliff edge looking down at the sea where rocks were protruding out of the water, I saw a small black dinghy and knew that M's body was about to be put in the sea.
I have never been to Portugal and certainly wouldn't know the landscape. To my surprise, while looking up Praia Da Luz on images, I saw those rocks that were exactly the same as in my dream, that is when I joined this forum.
Probably just a dream though I cannot get the images out of my head.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 29.10.13 15:41

There is a twitter link to a CM video re this and within it you see the pages of the newspaper being turned over to a full page article, much more than the paragraph seen earlier. Not in the online version yet.

Interesting, there is a mention of the prime suspect and e fits ; above this there is a small photo of Gerry.

Also the sub-heading is interesting.

Judicial Police try to find the corpse of Madeleine. Sniffer dogs managed to detect the  'odour of death' in car rented by Kate and Gerry.

There is secrecy, supposedly-- so is this a leak and more importantly is it reliable?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 29.10.13 15:42

@NickE wrote:
@sami wrote:I think it more likely other things were buried in / on the way to Heulva, like blue tennis bags and items used to wrap a body in.

I do not think the items and Madeleine are together.  It's most likely she was wrapped in items close to hand, items they would not want discovered, so they needed to be disposed of separately.  Thus the alerts to the boot.

My opinion is that she is either close to PDL or else was returned to the UK and that big inflatable billboard thing that made the briefest of appearances would be my first choice for investigation.

I`ll think so to:thumbsupa: 
If only the Pj had receipts or visited the shops the mccanns had been, to see what they had been buying.

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sofa on 29.10.13 15:48

Completely agree with you Secrets and Lies but I think she has been cremated this way no body will ever been found and they will have her ashes at home. Also, return to Britain was easier with ashes. Sorry quite morbid especially talking about a little child.

sofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 29.10.13 15:49

Didn't they buy cleaning products from Baptisa Supermarket or is this a myth, the same with the washing of the curtains, is that a forum myth too?

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 29.10.13 15:54

re my post above to do with the CdM report, there are misunderstandings on twitter about a new use of sniffer dogs.

What I read from the heading jumped out at me at once.....the body being searched for is being linked acc to this paper to the dogs' work years ago...the body of Maddie linked to the hire car.
 by the current investigation if this report is accurate.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanist on 29.10.13 16:01

one never knows where thoughts come from.
today two appeared in mind.
one was that at one point there was discussion that some countries namely, Russia had equipment that could detect from
a certain height where land had been disturbed.
so it could cover a very large area and pick up a small piece of disturbed land.
i have no idea why that thought re-arose today after all these years.

the other thought was where did the dogs trail end.
the sniffer dogs did the apartment, the garage, some other apartments.
did the trail just end in the scenic that we know of.

i also think that the papers Snowden has could have some relevant information about this case especially with cameron
telling the papers to be responsible and not to tell the truth but to continue with the lies that they have come to master.

very interesting crossroads we are at right now.  much brilliance has gone into what is arising at this moment in time.

Humanist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sofa on 29.10.13 16:10

Good post, I thought about the information Snowden could have and it is very possible that this case is mentioned.

sofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife on 29.10.13 16:25

@Hicks wrote:The McCann's are doctors, so therefore are forensically aware. That's why I feel sure that poor M was put in the sea.
Salt water cleaning away any clue that could help establish cause of death.

Kate makes too many references to the rocks and Madeleine in that she feel close to M there, she talks to M there, also her 'dream' was of M lying on the rocks.

This is not very scientific I know but I had such a vivid dream way back that saw me stood on a cliff edge looking down at the sea where rocks were protruding out of the water, I saw a small black dinghy and knew that M's body was about to be put in the sea.
I have never been to Portugal and certainly wouldn't know the landscape. To my surprise, while looking up Praia Da Luz on images, I saw those rocks that were exactly the same as in my dream, that is when I joined this forum.
Probably just a dream though I cannot get the images out of my head.
There is an old sailors aphorism- mostly true- The Sea always gives up its dead.

Aoife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly on 29.10.13 16:44

Joana has posted another topic. Apologies if it has been mentioned already.
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/english-police-follows-gipsy-lead.html

bodiddly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice on 29.10.13 16:59

@bodiddly wrote:Joana has posted another topic. Apologies if it has been mentioned already.
This is interesting.  So the British police are following up Gypsy leads just after all that press about blonde girls being abducted by Gypsies.  I smell a rat, are the British police still hand in glove with the press?  Thank goodness for the PJ re opening the case at least I have some faith in them finding justice for Madeleine.

Truthandjustice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 29.10.13 17:01

@bodiddly wrote:Joana has posted another topic. Apologies if it has been mentioned already.
Hi thanks for posting that. 

Here we go again - our police going down the gypsy path once more. Will they every learn. Just what is their fixation on this group of people. Haven't they stirred up enough turmoil for the family of Maria and the Irish families...Disgusting....And I don't know where to start with the comments from that ignoramus Eamon Holmes....

Seems they don't want to address the elephant that walked into the room this week.

Just move along now, plenty more Gypsies to harass.

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 29.10.13 17:04

The interview with Mr Luckman was more than a week ago, this is old news. If the Gypsy link is pursued it will be in the expectation that the line of enquiry will lead nowhere and binned. They are imo cleverly eliminating a lot of the clutter in order to get to the nitty gritty. Luckman said there had been no burglaries spoken about at the crucial time, if the police confirm this to have been the case then SY wont be pursuing that lead and wasting time that way either.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenMind on 29.10.13 17:41

@Estelle wrote:Was the funeral held in Skipton?
Could you please explain this?

Not heard about this before!

OpenMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 29.10.13 17:57

Apologies Russiandoll - I stand corrected about the Eamon Holmes piece of this 'Joana Morais' post, but the main part of her post is quoting a broadcast by TVI, October 28, 2013

Transcript Begins  "Voice over - It's three men of gipsy ethnicity who are now the target of the English police..."

So I'm taking from this that the Portuguese aren't quite as confident with SY as some here are. It just looks more and more like a divide between the two - imo only

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 29.10.13 17:58

I'd like to hear some theories explaining how you (as one half of the most famous couple in the UK at that present moment) would go about getting a weighty, possibly unpleasant little bundle cremated so that you could keep the ashes on your mantelpiece (or whatever). 

I'm sitting comfortably.....coffee

ProfessorPPlum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 29.10.13 17:59

There's a very interesting comment supposedly from Mr. Luis Arriaga ( who's a friend of Amaral and was the spokesperson for the Portuguese free speech campaign ) posted in a recent news piece about the case. Not being able to say if it's definitely him who wrote it, it's still an intriguing comment.
Topic about it:
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7747-ferreira-do-alentejo?highlight=ferreira+do

That comment said Madeleine was cremated in a location called Ferreira do Alentejo.
My personal opinion here, I believe she was indeed cremated. The comment "find the body and prove we killed her " just makes me think they know that's not happening. IMO the "original plan " was for the body to be found, later ( hence the scenic playing it's part ) was moved and cremated. Can you imagine the Mccanns waking up every day and knowing the body was buried and could be found at any moment? I can't.
Anyway also interesting the "forgotten papers " found under a sofa ( the irony ) pointing to a place called "Ribeira do Vascao " from which calls were made from a mobile to the exact same Swansea "wrong" number that was found on Kate's mobile and also to the British embassy in Lisbon. Too many coincidences and looking at Vascao pictures looks like a place where "big stone slabs " -KM words, can be found. All this IMO.

@ProfessorPPlum wrote:I'd like to hear some theories explaining how you (as one half of the most famous couple in the UK at that present moment) would go about getting a weighty, possibly unpleasant little bundle cremated so that you could keep the ashes on your mantelpiece (or whatever). 

Theorizing here:
Go to an animal crematorium, take a blue sports bag and say your dog died. They don't check the contents of the bag .
End of story.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 29.10.13 18:12

@Ayniia wrote:There's a very interesting comment supposedly from Mr. Luis Arriaga ( who's a friend of Amaral and was the spokesperson for the Portuguese free speech campaign ) posted in a recent news piece about the case. Not being able to say if it's definitely him who wrote it, it's still an intriguing comment.
Topic about it:
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7747-ferreira-do-alentejo?highlight=ferreira+do

That comment said Madeleine was cremated in a location called Ferreira do Alentejo.
My personal opinion here, I believe she was indeed cremated. The comment "find the body and prove we killed her " just makes me think they know that's not happening. IMO the "original plan " was for the body to be found, later ( hence the scenic playing it's part ) was moved and cremated. Can you imagine the Mccanns waking up every day and knowing the body was buried and could be found at any moment? I can't.
Anyway also interesting the "forgotten papers " found under a sofa ( the irony ) pointing to a place called "Ribeira do Vascao " from which calls were made from a mobile to the exact same Swansea "wrong" number that was found on Kate's mobile and also to the British embassy in Lisbon. Too many coincidences and looking at Vascao pictures looks like a place where "big stone slabs " -KM words, can be found. All this IMO.  

I still don't see how it happens. Who do you call? The local crematorium? Some local criminal with an incinerator capable of leaving NO remains? Do you have a dodgy person on the inside of a hospital or a vets to do it for you? Yet another person or person(s) risking their freedom colluding with you? Or is the dark and mysterious secret services that swoop in and do it for you? 

I just...don't...get how it's possible and if you tried to do it yourself...well that would be traumatic beyond words (not to mention probably unsuccessful). 

Sorry to go into detail here, but this is what you're really saying if you say you think she was cremated.

ProfessorPPlum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 29.10.13 18:14

Sorry Ayniia posts crossed. 

They're the most famous people in Europe by this time... and they risk going to a vet and saying "Fido here died could you just quickly incinerate her him please?"

ProfessorPPlum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 29.10.13 18:14

@Ayniia wrote:There's a very interesting comment supposedly from Mr. Luis Arriaga ( who's a friend of Amaral and was the spokesperson for the Portuguese free speech campaign ) posted in a recent news piece about the case. Not being able to say if it's definitely him who wrote it, it's still an intriguing comment.
Topic about it:

@ProfessorPPlum wrote:I'd like to hear some theories explaining how you (as one half of the most famous couple in the UK at that present moment) would go about getting a weighty, possibly unpleasant little bundle cremated so that you could keep the ashes on your mantelpiece (or whatever). 

Theorizing here:
Go to an animal crematorium, take a blue sports bag and say your dog died. They don't check the contents of the bag .
End of story.
But there was an animal crematorium which had been decommissioned and sealed, if I recall.  The seals were checked and it was confirmed there was no sign of tampering.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.10.13 18:16

Must admit that I can't envisage a vet not looking to see what's inside the bag!

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 29.10.13 18:21

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Must admit that I can't envisage a vet not looking to see what's inside the bag!
Not when it's GM and KM handing it over to you. And if it's NOT them, then there's someone else (not one of the T9) risking their liberty to do it for them....and who would that be?

ProfessorPPlum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife on 29.10.13 18:22

Someone on the Mirror Forum suggested that they wrapped her body inside a dead dog and had it cremated in a pet crematorium without the owners knowing! One of the amazing stories arising from this case!

Aoife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum