The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Sockpuppet on 29.10.13 12:47

@Newintown wrote:
@Praiaaa wrote:
@Sockpuppet wrote:If the McCanns did dispose of the body on the trip to Huelva, then it was a smart move on their part.  It would mean that none of the Tapas 7 could direct the PJ to the body if they cracked.
Good point
It also indicates that it may have been pre-meditated, how would innocent people going on holiday to a holliday resort like PDL even know about Huelva, unless they knew someone who had lived in that area for a while and could direct them where to dispose of a body.
Pre-meditated, as in somebody planned to murder Madeleine McCann before her parents even went on holiday?  Is that what you mean?

Sockpuppet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by margaret on 29.10.13 12:49

@Newintown wrote:
@Praiaaa wrote:
@Sockpuppet wrote:If the McCanns did dispose of the body on the trip to Huelva, then it was a smart move on their part.  It would mean that none of the Tapas 7 could direct the PJ to the body if they cracked.
Good point
It also indicates that it may have been pre-meditated, how would innocent people going on holiday to a holliday resort like PDL even know about Huelva, unless they knew someone who had lived in that area for a while and could direct them where to dispose of a body.
Don't be daft, the internet is a wealth of information, and if it was pre-planned they wouldn't be 'innocent people'.

If it wasn't pre-planned and you suspect you might be followed what better thing to do than drive a long way on a public holiday and then come off the road somewhere in a quiet area.

I remember Gerry was also using an internet cafe after Maddie disappeared.

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sofa on 29.10.13 12:49

I wonder if SY is leaving the PJ to do the dirty job, and if eventually PJ will convict the guilty ones. If this information is correct it will reach UK hopefully by Sunday.

sofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sofa on 29.10.13 12:56

I always felt that Madeleine has been cremated and I also think that the ashes are at home

sofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet on 29.10.13 12:57

I'll add to my previous point that if the body was disposed on the trip to Huelva, I think it likely that the disposal was done in Portugal. Trying to take a cadaver through a country's border would seem an incredibly risky venture to me, too risky.

I'm not saying it was done on the trip to Huelva, these are 'what if' thoughts.

Sockpuppet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 29.10.13 13:00

@melisande wrote:I do believe paedophilia was involved and although I want to believe she died accidentally, my gut feeling is that it wasn't hence the huge cover up.  Breaks my heart.  I just hope that whatever happens in the nearfuture that first and foremost, her remains can be found and she can be properly laid to rest.
Given that within minutes / hours they were announcing to their friends / the world that she'd been snatched by paedos it does seam rather strange, was this part of the cover-up in case she was found (relatively quickly). It is interesting given what we know from the Gasper's statement(s) that a certain person was completely overlooked by the CW programme. (If this is deemed libellous mods, please remove)

Hongkong Phooey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 29.10.13 13:00

I think it more likely other things were buried in / on the way to Heulva, like blue tennis bags and items used to wrap a body in.

I do not think the items and Madeleine are together.  It's most likely she was wrapped in items close to hand, items they would not want discovered, so they needed to be disposed of separately.  Thus the alerts to the boot.

My opinion is that she is either close to PDL or else was returned to the UK and that big inflatable billboard thing that made the briefest of appearances would be my first choice for investigation.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 29.10.13 13:01

@Sockpuppet wrote:I'll add to my previous point that if the body was disposed on the trip to Huelva, I think it likely that the disposal was done in Portugal. Trying to take a cadaver through a country's border would seem an incredibly risky venture to me, too risky.

There are no borders, do your homework!

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet on 29.10.13 13:02

@sami wrote:I think it more likely other things were buried in / on the way to Heulva, like blue tennis bags and items used to wrap a body in.

I do not think the items and Madeleine are together.  It's most likely she was wrapped in items close to hand, items they would not want discovered, so they needed to be disposed of separately.  Thus the alerts to the boot.

My opinion is that she is either close to PDL or else was returned to the UK and that big inflatable billboard thing that made the briefest of appearances would be my first choice for investigation.
Yes, also very plausible :)

Sockpuppet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet on 29.10.13 13:04

@Newintown wrote:
@Sockpuppet wrote:I'll add to my previous point that if the body was disposed on the trip to Huelva, I think it likely that the disposal was done in Portugal. Trying to take a cadaver through a country's border would seem an incredibly risky venture to me, too risky.

There's no need for rudeness.  I've done lots of 'homework', don't happen to know that much about the Portugal/Spain border, not having been there.

Sockpuppet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 29.10.13 13:10

@Sockpuppet wrote:
@Newintown wrote:

There's no need for rudeness.  I've done lots of 'homework', don't happen to know that much about the Portugal/Spain border, not having been there.
Well don't post about something you know nothing about until you've done your homework.  Posting misinformation is not helpful to anyone only the naysayers.

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet on 29.10.13 13:16

@Newintown wrote:
@Sockpuppet wrote:
@Newintown wrote:

Well don't post about something you know nothing about until you've done your homework.  Posting misinformation is not helpful to anyone only the naysayers.
I'm not posting misinformation, nobody is going to get everything they say 100% correct.  Here is a tip for free - instead of being rude to people, try and helpfully correct them instead.  That way, arguments don't start for no reason.

Sockpuppet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 29.10.13 13:20

@Newintown wrote:
@Sockpuppet wrote:
@Newintown wrote:

Don't be so abrupt, you could put newer posters off posting, mistakes do happen you know.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 29.10.13 13:21

@Newintown wrote:
@Praiaaa wrote:
Good point
There are plenty of shots/footage of GM using a computer to search for his daughter from the comfort of the rented villa before his/his family's abrupt departure from Portugal and, as we know, access to the internet makes a wealth of knowledge available at one's fingertips, so to speak

I seem to recall reading that the holiday in Luz was not the first visit GM and some of the Tapas 7 members had made to  Portugal and I also recall reading that, in addition to their other sporting talents, some are reputed to be keen golf players.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 29.10.13 13:22

@Sockpuppet wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@Sockpuppet wrote:
@Newintown wrote:

I'm not posting misinformation, nobody is going to get everything they say 100% correct.  Here is a tip for free - instead of being rude to people, try and helpfully correct them instead.  That way, arguments don't start for no reason.
I don't know where you live but if it's in the UK or in any European country most people would know there are no borders unless you've been lliving in a cave for the past 6 years.  No doubt you will now say you live in the USA or Russia.

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.10.13 13:26

@Newintown wrote:
@Sockpuppet wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@Sockpuppet wrote:
@Newintown wrote:

I don't know where you live but if it's in the UK or in any European country most people would know there are no borders unless you've been lliving in a cave for the past 6 years.  No doubt you will now say you live in the USA or Russia.
Less of this please, people do make mistakes, and not everyone know everything, so please feel free to correct mistakes, but there is no need to be so rude to people. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet on 29.10.13 13:27

@Newintown wrote:I don't know where you live but if it's in the UK or in any European country most people would know there are no borders unless you've been lliving in a cave for the past 6 years.  No doubt you will now say you live in the USA or Russia.
Answering this as you've raised this.  I live in the UK, in England.  I live in my house, not a cave.  Hope that answers your questions.

Sockpuppet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 29.10.13 13:27

@Newintown wrote:
@Sockpuppet wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@Sockpuppet wrote:
@Newintown wrote:

My god you are rude!!  Talk about disrupting a thread!

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife on 29.10.13 13:30

There is no effective border between Spain and Portugal- no guards, no customs, no border posts- they are both Schengen Countries. I have repeatedly crossed such Schengen borders and it is no different from crossing from county to county in England!

Aoife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet on 29.10.13 13:31

@Aoife wrote:

There is no effective border between Spain and Portugal- no guards, no customs, no border posts- they are both Schengen Countries. I have repeatedly crossed such Schengen borders and it is no different from crossing from county to county in England!
Yes, thanks for the info Aoife, I've looked it up now :)  In that case they could have gotten rid of 'evidence' at any point on the trip.

Sockpuppet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 29.10.13 13:32

@Sockpuppet wrote:
@Newintown wrote:

Well, I apologise if you don't know anything about European borders, I only hope you don't vote in the forthcoming EU elections if you don't know anything about the EU.  smilie 

That wasn't a criticism, only a helpful suggestion.

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 29.10.13 13:36

@bristow wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@Sockpuppet wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@Sockpuppet wrote:
@Newintown wrote:

My god you are rude!!  Talk about disrupting a thread!
I wasn't disrupting a thread and I wasn't been rude, I was only stating a fact that most people would know about.  But there are plenty of people who have signed on to this forum recently who have been trying to disrupt.

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 on 29.10.13 13:46

So did the McCann's really search for Madeleine the following morning (I don't think so), or did they dispose of items like the pink blanket (I think so). Why else would they claim they searched only for an hour, any innocent parent would of gone searching and not returned till they were exhausted.

Ollie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 29.10.13 13:57

@sami wrote:I think it more likely other things were buried in / on the way to Heulva, like blue tennis bags and items used to wrap a body in.

I`ll think so to:thumbsupa: 

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum