The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Seek truth on 30.10.13 10:15

@tiny wrote:
@Silver Shuffle wrote:
@tiny wrote:
@Silver Shuffle wrote:Correia da Manha, Portugal
ok thanks,well for once I hope this paper has it wrong
me too...
well I must say,there are an assortment of people who are supposed to have kidnapped Madeleine,gypsy,s paedo,s and the like,yes confusion is good
I can not find this on correio da manha. I know the police are looking for Madeleine's body and SY talk of abduction.

So what, the mccanns have still a lot of explaining to do, what about the lies.?

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by jeanmonroe on 30.10.13 10:16

@noddy100 wrote:
I wonder why JT looked at this person long enough to have so much detail! On holiday after a glass of wine or 2 would you really
scrutinise someone in passing from a distance in the dark
'from a distance'?

FIFTY (50) metres to be EXACT, according to her 'friends', the totally truthful K&G McCann in their signed statements of the 4th May 2007!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 30.10.13 10:24

@Seek truth wrote:
@tiny wrote:
@Silver Shuffle wrote:
@tiny wrote:
@Silver Shuffle wrote:Correia da Manha, Portugal
ok thanks,well for once I hope this paper has it wrong
me too...
well I must say,there are an assortment of people who are supposed to have kidnapped Madeleine,gypsy,s paedo,s and the like,yes confusion is good
I can not find this on correio da manha.
http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/maddie-judiciaria-investiga-pista-de-suspeito-morto

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys on 30.10.13 10:31

@Silver Shuffle wrote:Have to wait for Joanna, but if I'm reading it right, a deceased employee of the Ocean Club is suspect number one...wft
It doesnt translate deceased.

Former employee of the Ocean Club is the prime suspect in the abduction of the girl. Details to follow with CM

I think it was the maintenance man. When someone tries to point towards someone else it is usually a lie...he tried to point to gypsies.....

I have always thought the child knew the person, died in the apartment, and that is why the dogs scented there...He would easily be able to get out the front door and I have always thought who ever killed her used the empty apartment above to hide her body. The dogs indicated outside that apartment.

He would also know where to hide her body. 

I hope finally we get resolution for the child. 

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 30.10.13 10:33

@Silver Shuffle wrote:Maddie: Judiciária investiga pista de suspeito morto Ex-funcionário do Ocean Club é principal suspeito do rapto da menina. Os pormenores para acompanhar com o CM

Done a Google Translation...

Maddie: investigates Judicial track suspicious dead Ex-employee of the Ocean Club's prime suspect in the abduction of the girl. Details to follow with the CM
Thanks silver shuffle, l've posted this on Missing Madeleine and given you credit.

Don't know what to think!

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 30.10.13 10:33

@columbostogeys wrote:
@Silver Shuffle wrote:Have to wait for Joanna, but if I'm reading it right, a deceased employee of the Ocean Club is suspect number one...wft

Former employee of the Ocean Club is the prime suspect in the abduction of the girl. Details to follow with CM

I think it was the maintenance man. When someone tries to point towards someone else it is usually a lie...he tried to point to gypsies.....

I have always thought the child knew the person, died in the apartment, and that is why the dogs scented there...He would easily be able to get out the front door and I have always thought who ever killed her used the empty apartment above to hide her body. The dogs indicated outside that apartment.

He would also know where to hide her body. 

I hope finally we get resolution for the child. 
O good, so the parents are 100% innocent, what have we been worrying our little heads about all these years?

I'm a bit puzzled about the blog your referred to in another topic, all by Winnower, are you Winnower?  The top stories about the dogs are old denials from DM, such as these.
[*]MCCANN CAR
[*]MCCANN VILLA
[*]SEND IN THE DOGS

Detectives led astray by sniffer dogs
5/10/2011Posted byWinnower

[*]

Detectives led astray by sniffer dogs
10 May 2011
Daily Mail
Chris Brooke

The Portuguese police case against the McCanns relied on dubious evidence from two British sniffer dogs.

PC Martin Grime took his highly-trained spaniels Keela and Eddie to the apartment Madeleine was taken from. In her book, serialised in the Sun, Mrs McCann recalled the 100th day of the hunt for Madeleine when a police officer told her the two dogs had indicated blood and human remains were in the apartment.

‘Police appeared to be telling us, on the say-so of a dog, that someone had definitely died in apartment 5a and it must have been Madeleine.’
[*]

Later she said the Portuguese officer boasted about the success rate of the dogs. This helped persuade the authorities to name the McCanns as ‘arguidos’ or official suspects.

However, after forensic tests were carried out it later became clear that no scientific evidence could be found to back up the reaction of the sniffer dogs.

Mr Grime is now a director of a forensic science company, GSS International, and is employed as a sniffer dog expert. He owns both his former police dogs and they continue to work with him.

Yesterday he was in the United States on business and a spokesman for the Hampshire-based company said he had been asked by police in the UK not to comment on the McCann case.

Mr Grime and his dog Eddie were involved in the search for remains at the Haut de la Garenne children’s home in Jersey. The massive investigation in 2008 ended with the conclusion that nothing suspicious was found at the scene and there was no evidence of murder.

Seems very misleading to me not to say outright lies. unquote

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 30.10.13 10:34

@columbostogeys wrote:

I think it was the maintenance man.
I got a different word for deceased....

Judicial investigates track suspect killed former Ocean Club employee is prime suspect in the abduction of the girl. Details to follow with CM

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 30.10.13 10:43

@noddy100 wrote:
I wonder why JT looked at this person long enough to have so much detail! On holiday after a glass of wine or 2 would you really
scrutinise someone in passing from a distance in the dark
 jeanmonroe on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:33 pm

50...FIFTY Metres!

Eagle eyed Jane sees 'through' Jez and Gerry to see 'nasty man'............... 50 METRES away!

BOTH McCanns SIGNED as 'true' statements.
04/05/2007.
Kate McCann
Later, a member of the group, Russell's partner Jane, when she went to her apartment to see her children at around 9.15pm, saw from the back [rear] about 50 metres away, on the perimeter road of the club, a long-haired person, in what she thinks were jeans, with a child in his arms and walking very quickly. But she is better able to tell you about that herself.

Gerry McCann
It is emphasised that one of the members of the group, Jane, at about 21.10 - 21.15 when she was going to her apartment to check on her children, she saw from the back, at a distance of about 50 metres, on the road bordering the club, an individual carrying a child, wearing pyjamas, Jane will be able to clarify this situation.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 30.10.13 10:43

@margaret wrote:
@columbostogeys wrote:

Judicial investigates track suspect killed former Ocean Club employee is prime suspect in the abduction of the girl. Details to follow with CM
Correio da Manhã (English: "Morning Mail") is a major daily Portuguese newspaper (tabloid), published in Lisbon. It is published by the publishing division of the Cofina group.
It is regarded as the most read general newspaper in the country.[1] It is usually associated with "junk food news",[citation needed], focusing mainly on crime, scandals and attention-grabbing headlines.

I've decided not to get too excited about headlines in this paper, seems to be the Daily Express, Star and Mail rolled into one.  Junk.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB on 30.10.13 10:48

So the maintenance man died in the apartment then.  And his accomplice took Madeleine who is now being looked after by a kindly couple.  That sounds as plausible as anything else I've read.

MaryB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 30.10.13 10:48

@columbostogeys wrote:It doesnt translate deceased
Judiciária investiga pista de suspeito morto Ex-funcionário do Ocean Club é principal suspeito do rapto da menina.

What does "morto" mean then?

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 30.10.13 10:51

@tigger wrote:
@margaret wrote:
@columbostogeys wrote:

Correio da Manhã (English: "Morning Mail") is a major daily Portuguese newspaper (tabloid), published in Lisbon. It is published by the publishing division of the Cofina group.
It is regarded as the most read general newspaper in the country.[1] It is usually associated with "junk food news",[citation needed], focusing mainly on crime, scandals and attention-grabbing headlines.

I've decided not to get too excited about headlines in this paper, seems to be the Daily Express, Star and Mail rolled into one.  Junk.
Thanks tigger. We'll just have to wait and see if anything come from it then.

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 30.10.13 10:54

@jeanmonroe wrote:The McCanns have run rings around the May pole since their friend Rebek-kah-kah-kah 'persuaded' her to provide unlimited public money to 'fund' the search for a single 'missing' child who 'disappeared' while she was left alone when her responsible parents were dining out of sight.
IMO it's inconceivable for May not be appraised of Op.Grange's progress and findings by the Met's Commissioner on a regular basis and, not for the first time, I'm detecting more than a tinge of irony when the McCanns' are described as being anything other than the low life they are by the powers that be.

It's always seemed to me there's something of the minx about Mrs Brooks.  I can easily imagine her using idle moments to wonder what next piece of mischief she can get up to and, as I'm not convinced that she was taken in by the McCanns' act, it occurs to me that she may be as gleeful as we are that her 'pals' will most probably be following her into the dock in the near future, albeit that dock may be the Portuguese equivalent of the Bailey.  

The Sunday Times story was a whammy and, in running with the ball on Monday, the Telegraph made it a double and, while the McCanns' are still reeling, they've been given another taste of what's to come which I've copied from the WOW Must Read thread and, last time I looked, this article had become the 'most read':

TellTheTruth wrote:At the moment this is the most read story... 
I'll hazard a guess that next Tuesday's court session in Lisbon will be well attended but whether one or both of the McCanns' are in the throng remains to be seen.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 30.10.13 11:04

I see they've added a clarifying paragraph to the beginning of the article, which should prevent any confusion as to which trial the original articles is referring:
"Update 29 October 2013: Since the publication of this article Gerry and Kate McCann have launched a libel action against former Portuguese detective Goncalo Amaral over his allegation that they were involved in the disappearance of their daughter. They vigorously deny the allegations which have been widely discredited. The libel case is ongoing."

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 30.10.13 11:11

Mr de Almeida also complained that Portuguese police efforts to investigate the McCanns had been frustrated by their British counterparts. “We were told that the UK would not accept any investigation of the McCanns – there was a lack of cooperation,” he said.

But later he said that the theory that the parents had covered up Madeleine’s death as outlined in Amaral’s book was one reached by British police on the ground in Portugal too.

“This wasn’t something invented by Amaral,” he insisted. “It was a conclusion reached by the team of Portuguese investigators as well as British police.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/portugal/6974917/Madeleine-McCanns-death-covered-up-by-parents-who-faked-kidnap-court-hears.html.....
..........................................................................................................................

Yeah. LOTS of mentions about the great BRITISH Police!

I wonder WHY the McCanns have never come close to suing the BRITISH Police who reached the same 'conclusion' as the PJ investigators?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 30.10.13 11:15

@jeanmonroe wrote:Mr de Almeida also complained that Portuguese police efforts to investigate the McCanns had been frustrated by their British counterparts. “We were told that the UK would not accept any investigation of the McCanns – there was a lack of cooperation,” he said.

But later he said that the theory that the parents had covered up Madeleine’s death as outlined in Amaral’s book was one reached by British police on the ground in Portugal too.

“This wasn’t something invented by Amaral,” he insisted. “It was a conclusion reached by the team of Portuguese investigators as well as British police.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/portugal/6974917/Madeleine-McCanns-death-covered-up-by-parents-who-faked-kidnap-court-hears.html.....
..........................................................................................................................

Yeah. LOTS of mentions about the great BRITISH Police!

I wonder WHY the McCanns have never come close to suing the BRITISH Police who reached the same 'conclusion' as the PJ investigators?
if you had the british police on your side,you wouldn't rock the boat either

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy on 30.10.13 11:20

tiny  this  is  all  that  is showing  on  the link

Sorry
We cannot find the page you are looking for.

garfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 30.10.13 11:24

@garfy wrote:tiny  this  is  all  that  is showing  on  the link

Sorry
We cannot find the page you are looking for.
Sorry that link dosen't work now!

TRY this one.

Story on right hand side.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/

Under 'most viewed'

Best to try to 'save' page to comp before the 'story' is probably 'whooshed clunked'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 30.10.13 11:32

" />

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 30.10.13 12:01

@margaret wrote:I've decided not to get too excited about headlines in this paper, seems to be the Daily Express, Star and Mail rolled into one.  Junk.
Thanks tigger. We'll just have to wait and see if anything come from it then.[/quote]

But they are allowing comments !
(google translations - tidied up a bit)
And so the stories of sightings in several countries, pedophiles, Gypsies and other inventions, end with the death of 'a dead suspect' when they should instead, go back to listen to friends who were with them on vacation.

ha hah ah ah want to see who was the dead man who killed Maddie?!! And there is the acquittal of Casalinho. this case stinks!

This is already being ridiculous! Yesterday they were gypsies, now dead?! And secrecy as CM know these things? Shame CM, doing the dirty game of McCann, create distractions, why do not we talk about the article in The Sunday Times?

When you do not want to investigate further say that the suspect is dead. To me the trail of blood that dog found says it all.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 30.10.13 12:19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6WMbV5Op58

SY, PJ and McCanns want to know if YOU saw this rather skinny 'dead paedo abductor' dancing in the same street, in PDL, where their friend Jane T, saw him.

Phone Operation Graveyard ..........on extention 666.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.10.13 12:20

Thanks noddy100 thumbsup 

Well that's a bit convenient isn't it that he's dead.

He could have committed the kidnap as a form of retaliation against the Ocean Club.

Correio da Manha
what 

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 30.10.13 12:23

So the dead paedo patsy was run over by a tractor in 2009. But, did he look anything like Scotland Yard's 'prime suspect' E-fits - the E-fits the McCanns suppressed in 2008?

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum