The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by hulter on 30.10.13 0:46

Hi... nice forum and there's certainly no shortage on theories here, i have been looking for info as to if the PJ used luminol in APT 5A, they used on a towel found at the beach but i guess they would have used behind the sofa as well, can't find any info on it.

hulter

hulter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by columbostogeys on 30.10.13 6:44

@MoonGoddess wrote:
@thetruthbeknown wrote:Must say ive been surprised by the theories on here..Wasnt sure what I would find after Gerry told us in vanity fair about what people were theorising about...

“Yes, yes, I know,” Gerry says bitterly. “Kate killed her in a frenzy, Madeleine was sedated by us, she fell down the stairs—in which case you would have thought they’d have found her body. I’ve heard all that! There have been a huge number of theories in the media. But what I want to know is—who told them all that?”
lol, love it.

For all the doubters of the dogs, they should read their blog....yes they are just like GM they have their own blog.

http://eddieandkeela.blogspot.co.uk/

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Shuffle on 30.10.13 7:29

Maddie: Judiciária investiga pista de suspeito morto Ex-funcionário do Ocean Club é principal suspeito do rapto da menina. Os pormenores para acompanhar com o CM

Done a Google Translation...

Maddie: investigates Judicial track suspicious dead Ex-employee of the Ocean Club's prime suspect in the abduction of the girl. Details to follow with the CM

Silver Shuffle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Shuffle on 30.10.13 7:33

Have to wait for Joanna, but if I'm reading it right, a deceased employee of the Ocean Club is suspect number one...wft

Silver Shuffle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 30.10.13 7:36

@Silver Shuffle wrote:Have to wait for Joanna, but if I'm reading it right, a deceased employee of the Ocean Club is suspect number one...wft
well I am surprised the pj are going for a whitwash.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Shuffle on 30.10.13 7:39

Just what I thought, will have to wait and see for a correct Translation, but what's the Odds if it is what he sounds to be, that it will be Headlines all over, and it'll be Smithman...oh no....sad1

Silver Shuffle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 30.10.13 7:43

@Silver Shuffle wrote:Just what I thought, will have to wait and see for a correct Translation, but what's the Odds if it is what he sounds to be, that it will be Headlines all over, and it'll be Smithman...oh no....sad1
which paper was this in

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 30.10.13 7:44

@Silver Shuffle wrote:Correia da Manha, Portugal
ok thanks,well for once I hope this paper has it wrong

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Shuffle on 30.10.13 7:50

@tiny wrote:
me too...

Silver Shuffle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 30.10.13 7:55

@Silver Shuffle wrote:
@tiny wrote:
me too...
well I must say,there are an assortment of people who are supposed to have kidnapped Madeleine,gypsy,s paedo,s and the like,yes confusion is good

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on 30.10.13 8:32

@Silver Shuffle wrote:Maddie: Judiciária investiga pista de suspeito morto Ex-funcionário do Ocean Club é principal suspeito do rapto da menina. Os pormenores para acompanhar com o CM

Done a Google Translation...

Maddie: investigates Judicial track suspicious dead Ex-employee of the Ocean Club's prime suspect in the abduction of the girl. Details to follow with the CM
This is unbearable if true. Crying or Very sad

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay

MrsC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Shuffle on 30.10.13 8:38

We'll have to wait and see what the full article is... If it is true, the question is Why? Why bring it all up again? Let's see when Joanna has the whole article.

Silver Shuffle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 30.10.13 8:45

@tiny wrote:
@Silver Shuffle wrote:
@tiny wrote:
me too...
well I must say,there are an assortment of people who are supposed to have kidnapped Madeleine,gypsy,s paedo,s and the like,yes confusion is good
sounds like a very simple solution,dead men guilty,no trail,case closed.

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 30.10.13 8:49

@NickE wrote:
@tiny wrote:
@Silver Shuffle wrote:
@tiny wrote:
me too...
sounds like a very simple solution,dead men guilty,no trail,case closed.
I bloody hope not.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soundworks on 30.10.13 8:57

Whitewash - case solved - just as we all thought

its a disgrace if true !

soundworks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Shuffle on 30.10.13 9:01

Let's wait for the full article and proper Translation from Joanna, before too much spectulating..

Silver Shuffle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 30.10.13 9:02

And when they have ruled him out, and ruled out Smithman . .
Then what ?
He is obviously the last one on the MW list who was not eliminated from the enquiry.
Simple to find out if he was on duty that night, and if so where
And if not, who was he having a pint with in a bar watching the famous football match.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 30.10.13 9:42

@PeterMac wrote:And when they have ruled him out, and ruled out Smithman . .
Then what ?
He is obviously the last one on the MW list who was not eliminated from the enquiry.
Simple to find out if he was on duty that night, and if so where
And if not, who was he having a pint with in a bar watching the famous football match.
So, if the dead paedo dun it, where is Madeleine?
If he caused her demise before he wuz dead, then does that mean Amaral WAS right in his 'suspicions'?
Madeleine is dead, so he didn't hamper any search for a live Madeleine, did he?
If the dead paedo dun it, is Madeleine still sitting in her hellish lair in one of the lawless villages surrounding PDL?

eta: Did Theresa May and Fundraiser in chief, BHH, KNOW about the surpressed E-Fit BEFORE the ST published about it?
On 24th October 2013 T. May and BHH both told the media that the 'tortured parents of Maddie (T.May's word) deserve to know, etc'
On 27th October 2013 BOTH (TM and BHH) of them read that it was those very same 'tortured parents' themselves who threatened their own investigators with legal action if they published the E-Fit they had produced 5 years earlier.
Thus hampering the 'search' for missing Madeleine.

Both must have choked on their kedgeree!

Total cost to date for investigating 'Madeleine' is £7,117,656.

Remind me, how much was spent investigating 'Ben Needham'?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GRACEFUL1 on 30.10.13 9:55

Wasn't there something about a chef or employee who went into hiding soon after the event for fear of what he knew about the movements of the tapas 9 on the night of the 3rd? I thought I read about it somewhere?

GRACEFUL1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 30.10.13 9:57

@jeanmonroe wrote:
eta: Did Theresa May and Fundraiser in chief, BHH, KNOW about the surpressed E-Fit BEFORE the ST published about it?
On 24th October 2013 T. May and BHH both told the media that the 'tortured parents of Maddie (T.May's word) deserve to know, etc'
On 27th October 2013 BOTH (TM and BHH) of them read that it was those very same 'tortured parents' themselves who threatened their own investigators with legal action if they published the E-Fit they had produced 5 years earlier.
Thus hampering the 'search' for missing Madeleine.
Both must have choked on their kedgeree!
Total cost to date for investigating 'Madeleine' is £7,117,656.
Wonderful. They cannot have known. May would not have allowed herself to be used by TM in that way.
But the ST article has clearly been ready for a long time. Insight don't write things overnight, and even their in-house lawyers would take time to vet it thoroughly, and to get the wording C-R proof.
So she can be added to the list of Pope, Media, BK, Branson, Rowlings, and the rest who have been duped.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader on 30.10.13 10:03

What I don't understand is would SY (and the BBC, via the CW reconstruction) deliberately lie/stretch the truth about eliminating the Tanner-man? If not, then Tanner's use of that sighting as an excuse for the abduction theory was strange, as if she did actually see someone (but knew he wasn't the abductor) how could she know that he wouldn't turn up for years to discount himself?

Yet if this man who has come forward WAS the man she saw, why did she describe a man carrying a child towards the creche and not away from it? The SY story is that this man had collected his child from the creche. 

Whichever way you look at it, it doesn't make sense.

Research_Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 30.10.13 10:07

I wonder why JT looked at this person long enough to have so much detail! On holiday after a glass of wine or 2 would you really
scrutinise someone in passing from a distance in the dark

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 30.10.13 10:12

The McCanns have run rings around the May pole since their friend Rebek-kah-kah-kah 'persuaded' her to provide unlimited public money to 'fund' the search for a single 'missing' child who 'disappeared' while she was left alone when her responsible parents were dining out of sight.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrincha on 30.10.13 10:13

Peter Mac wrote: “But the ST article has clearly been ready for a long time.”

but my reading of the sequence of events is that Oakley only contacted the ST Insight team after seeing the E-Fits being used on Crimewatch - or have I got this all wrong?

P.S. it also occurs to me that as SY had to get permission from the Fund to access the Oakley report, then none of the E-Fit “revelations” on CW would have been a surprise to the McCanns (or again, have I got this all wrong?)

Garrincha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum