The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by sweetex on 29.10.13 6:19

Hypothesis of homicide is investigated by the authorities. Follow the investigation with CM.
 
by Ana Isabel Fonseca/ Tânia Laranjo
 
The Judiciary Police has already taken steps to try to find Maddie's body, following the reopening of the case. The hypothesis that the British girl was murdered is one of the lines of investigation being followed by the inspectors. The thesis of homicide integrates the framework of a kidnapping for reasons connected to paedophilia.
 
The CM knows that the Judiciary Police has undertaken several steps in recent days to try to discover Maddie's body, who disappeared on the night of May 3, 2007 from her bedroom at the tourist resort of the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, Lagos.
 
The inspectors in charge of the case have for that matter presented evidence supporting this hypothesis to the Public Ministry, who decided, last Thursday, to reopen the investigation.
 
Shortly after the disappearance of Madeleine, the PJ took steps to try to find the cadaver, but those proved fruitless. Inspectors received at the time several false leads about the possible location of the girl's corpse, who was at the time the crime, three years old.
 
The Judiciary Police also heard several witnesses and returned to the village of Praia da Luz. There, the inspectors took the opportunity to check the location of mobile phone masts.
 
in Correio da Manhã, 29 October 2013
 
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/pj-searches-for-maddies-body-again.html
 
 
ETA: Wonder how reliable this is as the PJ said there is judiciqal secrecy about this case?

____________________
"Today, the only person prosecuted in the case of the disappearance of little Madeleine McCann is the officer who conducted the investigation. "

sweetex

Posts : 281
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Seek truth on 29.10.13 6:30

HOW DARE POLICE waste TAX PAYERS MONEY in both countries. FOR SO LONG because of The mccanns lies!

It's gone too far enough. Give back OUR money right now!
aaagh 

They should be made to give back every penny, and told to close down the search fund if police are also searching. But no because they have the right to help governments SUCK every penny off us, which not only fills their pockets but also helps KEEP THE POOR IN THEIR PLACE. Like the crisis was invented.

Seek truth

Posts : 447
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by tracey1270 on 29.10.13 6:53

One of the false leads was Kate Mcann herself saying she had a dream that Madeleine was dead and where they could find the body.  I agree with the search for the body, we all know that Madeleine is more than likely dead and the body even at this late stage could provide vital evidence but more importantly they have to find Madeleine and at least give that little girl a proper resting place, do not believe the paedophile ring but we do not know how much of this is true or just the usual spin. but I agree time to stop hand outs to the Mcann's and allow the police to do their job.

tracey1270

Posts : 38
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by columbostogeys on 29.10.13 6:57

@sweetex wrote:Hypothesis of homicide is investigated by the authorities. Follow the investigation with CM.

by Ana Isabel Fonseca/ Tânia Laranjo

The Judiciary Police has already taken steps to try to find Maddie's body, following the reopening of the case. The hypothesis that the British girl was murdered is one of the lines of investigation being followed by the inspectors. The thesis of homicide integrates the framework of a kidnapping for reasons connected to paedophilia.

The CM knows that the Judiciary Police has undertaken several steps in recent days to try to discover Maddie's body, who disappeared on the night of May 3, 2007 from her bedroom at the tourist resort of the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, Lagos.

The inspectors in charge of the case have for that matter presented evidence supporting this hypothesis to the Public Ministry, who decided, last Thursday, to reopen the investigation.

Shortly after the disappearance of Madeleine, the PJ took steps to try to find the cadaver, but those proved fruitless. Inspectors received at the time several false leads about the possible location of the girl's corpse, who was at the time the crime, three years old.

The Judiciary Police also heard several witnesses and returned to the village of Praia da Luz. There, the inspectors took the opportunity to check the location of mobile phone masts.

in Correio da Manhã, 29 October 2013

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/pj-searches-for-maddies-body-again.html


ETA: Wonder how reliable this is as the PJ said there is judiciqal secrecy about this case?
 I would expect it is reliable.

I loved the fact they used the car and sniffer dog finding lol...

I think all the stuff about not looking at the McCanns was obsfucation, and a little bit of KEEP YOUR ENEMIES close, and lull them into a false sense of security.

We shall see watch this space.

I have always maintained that the child knew her abductor......

columbostogeys

Posts : 174
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by NickE on 29.10.13 8:24

Did PJ search after the body around the Spanish boarder or Huelva acid beds in Spain 2007-2008?

NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by tigger on 29.10.13 8:31

The PJ are simply using information on their files. They are looking for a body which is a little naughty considering the court case hinges on Maddie being alive and findable. 

Nice one PJ! 

In the last  Swedish interview Kate was asked how she would feel if Maddie was found dead. 
It would be terrible because said Kate, it would mean there would be no more search...!

Not:  all hope would be gone, or I would never hold her again, no the search is going to be missed most, including the Ltd.Co. Fund I presume. 

In view of the recent Exron revelation that's -  any suitable adjective ? I'm speechless.  splat

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by tigger on 29.10.13 8:33

@NickE wrote:Did PJ search after the body around the Spanish boarder or Huelva acid beds in Spain 2007-2008?
You'll have to ask them

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by sweetex on 29.10.13 8:44

As sick and distorted as it sounds, we can hope. Finding a body I assume will reveal a lot about what happened. It will put an end to all speculation, theories, and will bring peace not only to us but specially to Madeleine McCann who was robbed of basic human rights and dignity.

____________________
"Today, the only person prosecuted in the case of the disappearance of little Madeleine McCann is the officer who conducted the investigation. "

sweetex

Posts : 281
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by plebgate on 29.10.13 8:55

If Joana has posted it I believe it is reliable.   In six years I have not known her post anything which hasn't turned out to be correct.

So very, very sad for Maddie. roses roses roses

plebgate

Posts : 5441
Reputation : 1156
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by jozi on 29.10.13 9:02

@tigger wrote:The PJ are simply using information on their files. They are looking for a body which is a little naughty considering the court case hinges on Maddie being alive and findable. 

Nice one PJ! 

In the last  Swedish interview Kate was asked how she would feel if Maddie was found dead. 
It would be terrible because said Kate, it would there would be no more search...!

Not:  all hope would be gone, or I would never hold her again, no the search is going to be missed most, including the Ltd.Co. Fund I presume. 

In view of the recent Exron revelation that's -  any suitable adjective ? I'm speechless.  splat
Since the start of this case there have always been wft  moments with this pair of numpties. Why the police cannot see it, is the question ? They saw through the Phillpots quick enough !!! Why not these two ?

jozi

Posts : 710
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by tiny on 29.10.13 9:18

@jozi wrote:
@tigger wrote:The PJ are simply using information on their files. They are looking for a body which is a little naughty considering the court case hinges on Maddie being alive and findable. 

Nice one PJ! 

In the last  Swedish interview Kate was asked how she would feel if Maddie was found dead. 
It would be terrible because said Kate, it would there would be no more search...!

Not:  all hope would be gone, or I would never hold her again, no the search is going to be missed most, including the Ltd.Co. Fund I presume. 

In view of the recent Exron revelation that's -  any suitable adjective ? I'm speechless.  splat
Since the start of this case there have always been wft  moments with this pair of numpties. Why the police cannot see it, is the question ? They saw through the Phillpots quick enough !!! Why not these two ?
I believe left to SY  it will be a whitewash, but not with the PJ,as you say, why cant SY see it, we can see it and we are not police..

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by nospinnaker on 29.10.13 9:23

I believe that the PJ saw it right away, and this new team have seen it right away too. I believe that the British police forces saw it right away, and I believe that all the agencies on the edges saw it.

I also believe that the police in Portugal and in the UK aren't looking for suspects, and they're not looking for Madeleine.

They're looking for proof, the sort of hard evidence that will convict, the sort of evidence that is beyond reasonable doubt.

nospinnaker

Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Humanist on 29.10.13 9:42

If they have announced that they are looking for the body of the child then i can only imagine that they must have new information.
Rest in peace little one.

Humanist

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by margaret on 29.10.13 10:08

@Humanist wrote:If they have announced that they are looking for the body of the child then i can only imagine that they must have new information.
Rest in peace little one.
The fact that they have said in this piece that they have spoken to witnesses and are looking for a body says to me that at least one member of the tapas group has spoken out.  You're right RIP little girl.

I'm sorry but there's nothing that won't convince me SY and the PJ aren't working in tandem to bring the right result for Madeleine.

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Estelle on 29.10.13 10:41

We have always had many questions on forums about where the body could be found:

Dave Edgar thought Maddie (or her body) would be found in PDL

But most posters have predicted that her body would be found in Huelva.

Was the funeral held in Skipton?

Were Maddie's ashes put in that urn which is on the McCanns' mantelpiece?

Pat Brown once suggested in 2007 it could be buried in the McCanns' backyard as psychopaths like to control things. 

Where do you think the body could be found?

Or are the PJ just tracking their movements now from April 28, 2007 using mobile phone records using this as an excuse?

Estelle

Posts : 386
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Cerinthe on 29.10.13 11:02

This seems very significant, more significant than the McCanns withholding information. 

It does look like the investigation is going in the right direction - uncovering what happened to Madeleine rather than following her parents' stories.

Cerinthe

Posts : 67
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Guest on 29.10.13 11:30

Hi all, new to posting here but was a long time member of the DM, the 3As and the forum that came after. Can't remember my username but it was probably the same as this given my limited imagination!

When I read this article I was initially confused, thinking why are the PJ going down the abductor route after all this time but just had a thought ..... a paedophile ring does not necessarily exclude the persons of interest to us in this case. Is the wording deliberately ambiguous. First thought was the PJ really chasing those pesky gangs of swarthy men alledgely encircling holiday resorts but then it dawned on me, what it might actually mean. Who knows - anything is possible.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by melisande on 29.10.13 11:44

I do believe paedophilia was involved and although I want to believe she died accidentally, my gut feeling is that it wasn't hence the huge cover up.  Breaks my heart.  I just hope that whatever happens in the nearfuture that first and foremost, her remains can be found and she can be properly laid to rest.

melisande

Posts : 261
Reputation : 181
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : in my living room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Cerinthe on 29.10.13 11:51

I always had the impression that the McCanns' various accusations about Madeleine's supposed abductors, were in fact projections.  (If that's libellous mods, please remove)

If Richard the Third's remains can be discovered in a car park 500 years after his death because his unquiet spirit wouldn't rest after the injustice done to him, then I remain hopeful that Madeleine will be found and justice will finally be done for her.

Cerinthe

Posts : 67
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by PeterMac on 29.10.13 12:04

@Cerinthe wrote:
If Richard the Third's remains can be discovered in a car park 500 years after his death because his unquiet spirit wouldn't rest after the injustice done to him, then I remain hopeful that Madeleine will be found and justice will finally be done for her.
And not merely discovered, but positively identified, and the cause of death established, post mortem injuries clearly identified as such, and so on.
Modern forensic medicine, and forensic science, and forensic archaeology is beyond what most people can ever imagine.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Sockpuppet on 29.10.13 12:09

If the McCanns did dispose of the body on the trip to Huelva, then it was a smart move on their part.  It would mean that none of the Tapas 7 could direct the PJ to the body if they cracked.

____________________


Sockpuppet

Posts : 188
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by ultimaThule on 29.10.13 12:11

@nospinnaker wrote:I believe that the PJ saw it right away, and this new team have seen it right away too. I believe that the British police forces saw it right away, and I believe that all the agencies on the edges saw it.

I also believe that the police in Portugal and in the UK aren't looking for suspects, and they're not looking for Madeleine.

They're looking for proof, the sort of hard evidence that will convict, the sort of evidence that is beyond reasonable doubt.
This is my view too, nospinnaker.

Such was the xenophobia in the UK press whipped up by the McCanns relentlesss publicity campaign, it would have been disastrous for Portugal if they and any of their friends were tried in that country back in 2007, regardless of the verdict, and there's also the small matter of what they would have been charged with in the absence of a body. 

As I've said before, had this crime occurred in the UK the McCanns, together with many of their motley crew of cohorts, IMO would have been banged up long ago but, in the absence of a body and guilty pleas, it's probable they'd have been released by now and such is the ethos of the GMCthey'd be plying their trade again which, to my mind, would be no justice at all for Madeleine.

I have no doubt the PJ and SY are looking to convict those responsible for Madeleine's disappearance, and those who have profited from it, and they are prepared to take the McCanns apart, piece by filthy piece, to ensure they go down for a very long time. 

The McCanns have made fools of many and there are a lot of scores to be settled here.  While I would, of course, very much like to see a speedy conclusion, I don't begrudge the time it's taking if it gets the results which are required to ensure they never set foot in society again.

Fwiw, the recovery of a body at this late date is unlikely to determine cause of death, albeit what may be buried with it may shed some light as to who was last in contact with the remains.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Praiaaa on 29.10.13 12:39

@Sockpuppet wrote:If the McCanns did dispose of the body on the trip to Huelva, then it was a smart move on their part.  It would mean that none of the Tapas 7 could direct the PJ to the body if they cracked.
Good point

Praiaaa

Posts : 419
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by Newintown on 29.10.13 12:45

@Praiaaa wrote:
@Sockpuppet wrote:If the McCanns did dispose of the body on the trip to Huelva, then it was a smart move on their part.  It would mean that none of the Tapas 7 could direct the PJ to the body if they cracked.
Good point
It also indicates that it may have been pre-meditated, how would innocent people going on holiday to a holliday resort like PDL even know about Huelva, unless they knew someone who had lived in that area for a while and could direct them where to dispose of a body.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star

Post by margaret on 29.10.13 12:45

@Sockpuppet wrote:If the McCanns did dispose of the body on the trip to Huelva, then it was a smart move on their part.  It would mean that none of the Tapas 7 could direct the PJ to the body if they cracked.
I agree. Who drove them that day, wasn't it Jon Corner as he was filming?

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum