The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

EXPRESS ARTICLE 28-10-2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: EXPRESS ARTICLE 28-10-2013

Post by comperedna on 28.10.13 15:30

As far as I know the McCanns FUND is NOT a registered charity, and that is why KM and GM are able to use it for any purpose 'helpful' to themselves... for PR purposes, for reputation management, or for employing lawyers of various types... or whatever.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow1 on 28.10.13 15:40

@Tangledweb wrote:
@Searcher wrote:Just a thought: when is a fund a limited company?  A fund suggests a charitable organisation; by my understanding this is a limited company; as such it is not bound by Charity Comm. checks and balances.
It was a limited company from day one; raised a lot of eyebrows.  A lot of people incorrectly assumed it was a Charity, and it was referred to as a Charity and never corrected.  If I recall correctly, they even charged people to download the 'Madeleine missing' posters - what sort of people do that?
Lots of info on McCannfiles site on the fund which is not a fund!

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id58.html

rainbow1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 28.10.13 15:43

comperedna5 wrote:As far as I know the McCanns FUND is NOT a registered charity, and that is why KM and GM are able to use it for any purpose 'helpful' to themselves... for PR purposes, for reputation management, or for employing lawyers of various types... or whatever.
Uncle Brian Kennedy said it was a  'fighting fund' and now those unsuspecting members of the public who so generously dontated their hard-earned cash are beginning to discover it has been used by the McCanns in their fight to suppress the truth.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum