The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

when she was having a bath 1 min 20 or so

View previous topic View next topic Go down

when she was having a bath 1 min 20 or so

Post by macgee on 26.10.13 2:20

macgee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: when she was having a bath 1 min 20 or so

Post by macgee on 26.10.13 2:22

sorry about 24 seconds in. who but parents bathe their own kids ?

macgee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.10.13 7:56

But we know someone who likes to bath other peoples children......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.10.13 11:18

.... and does so with the full knowledge of the children's parents. Hmmmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 26.10.13 15:56

That story still makes my blood boil. What a callous woman.

On an aside: was the video altered in the mouth area (to delete Kate's "sneer" face) or was this one of the botox occasions?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 26.10.13 17:00

@macgee wrote:sorry about 24 seconds in. who but parents bathe their own kids ?
I don't see how you arrive at the conclusion from what she says that someone other than the parents were giving her a bath. She says "when we were getting a bath" - which I think is a Liverpudlian turn of phrase.  You might say "I was getting a haircut" or "getting a shave". 

I think the significance of this is more: KMc seems to be admitting to leaving a very young infant (Sean) in the bath unsupervised, except his older sister (who being so young can only be a danger to him).

Of course none of the above rules out the sort of scenario you suggest, which I guess comes from the Gaspar statement.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.10.13 18:03

That doesn't explain though why Kate thought it might have been bath time that Madeleine was referring to when she asked why didn't you come when she and Sean were crying?

Kate couldn't have been there if she didn't know that they were crying.

Not that I believe the remark was ever said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 26.10.13 20:12

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:That doesn't explain though why Kate thought it might have been bath time that Madeleine was referring to when she asked why didn't you come when she and Sean were crying?

Kate couldn't have been there if she didn't know that they were crying.

Not that I believe the remark was ever said.
She could have been out on the patio, using a food mixer, using her hair dryer, any number of explanations...but it does mean she wasn't there.  Children under 3 are way too young to be left in a bath even for a few minutes and with little water.  I am NOT saying I believe her by the way - I am just talking about the picture she paints.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 26.10.13 20:22

IIRC on the youtube clip of the interview where they are discussing the "why didn't you come when we were crying" didn't Mrs. say something like it wasn't just said to mummy (i.e. meaning at daddy as well) at least that is how I understood it.  

The flat is not huge so if they were there they would certainly have heard crying imo.   Drying hair, using a food mixer,  er why would she do that if her children were in the bath, a very dangerous place for unaccompanied children?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 26.10.13 20:42

@plebgate wrote:IIRC on the youtube clip of the interview where they are discussing the "why didn't you come when we were crying" didn't Mrs. say something like it wasn't just said to mummy (i.e. meaning at daddy as well) at least that is how I understood it.  

The flat is not huge so if they were there they would certainly have heard crying imo.   Drying hair, using a food mixer,  er why would she do that if her children were in the bath, a very dangerous place for unaccompanied children?
TBH I don't really believe this. But it's not impossible.  Little children wouldn't necessarily know their father wasn't there. He might have been at tennis. If the children were in the bathroom and KMcC in a bedroom using a hair dryer, she wouldn't hear crying. I am not saying I believe that, but it is an explanation of what she was trying to get across.  I think however the reality is she is trying to minimise the crying incident.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 26.10.13 21:13

What I am trying to say is that in her explanation on the you tube clip when she said (not just at mummy ........) imo she implied that daddy would have been in the apartment with her at the time.  In other words, there are two of them why should she be singled out?

If she was in a different room using a device which prevented her from hearing what was going on in the bath with 2 children in there surely that is an example of neglect?

That's my opinion, no point toing and froing about it as nobody can be sure.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.10.13 21:23

The way I read it though is that if mum and dad were in the apartment and then after the bath put Maddie to bed, that the topic would have propbably come up then. And not the following morning.
And children who are upset don't usually stop crying unless they are comforted or fall asleep with exhaustion.
It's a dreadful thought to think that is what that child had to live with. Even before she disappeared.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum