The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:07 pm

@plebgate wrote:Yes but I thought nobody was supposed to be talking to the press.
Yeah, that's what I thought and what we were told....

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:09 pm

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Dear lord.....
I got goosebumps....

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:10 pm

As somebody posted earlier CF if this weren't so serious you would have to laugh.

I will be looking out for JoanaM's posts on the matter.   She was right about the approach to Mr. A. to settle out of court.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Bar**** has come to his senses lol! 

soz  couldn't resist

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:15 pm

@stillsloppingout wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
SORRY just posted that . 

It looks like IMO ,the forensic evidence is going to be totally excluded , Smithman who will never be identified will have carried Maddie off into the sunset / moonlight never to be seen again . neat.  win, win . 
case closed .

Gerry , will become  the next minister for health , Kate the next junior minister for Mental Health !!!  .
 It will be SIR  Redwood from now on .oh and  Clarrie MP for Brighton with a landslide . over the tree hugger .  due to  the ambiguous pink shirt winning over masses of voters in Brighton !!!:
This is the feeling I have and I have had it for many years. Why they have chosen now to do it is anybody's guess.

I would love to be proved wrong but I fully expect Gerry to end up in parliament and Kate to end up as a child ambassador touring the world. Imagine how utterly galling that would be. Especially as all the pros will be rubbing it in our faces.

tiredofthebs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:17 pm

This is now a farce. How can intelligent, experienced, senior police officers in two first-world countries actually claim, with a straight face, that Maddy may be found alive?

I pinch myself sometimes watching this debacle play out.

tiredofthebs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:18 pm

candyfloss wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Yes but I thought nobody was supposed to be talking to the press.
Yeah, that's what I thought and what we were told....
There Lawyer is doing a Clarrie . they are getting there info out into the public domain . then that story sticks .
 OK .. There asking to sit in the meetings , well they can ask . 
they may well be told  to fu** off . 

Just to cheer you up .. remember remember the 5th of November big grin 

Dont forget if all fails Amaral can do the rounds inc US TV and say exactly what is in those files .
they may walk , but like the case in the US today the Bennet case . something very wrong happened there between the prosecution and the persuit of justice .

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:18 pm

@tiredofthebs wrote:This is now a farce. How can intelligent, experienced, senior police officers in two first-world countries actually claim, with a straight face, that Maddy may be found alive?

You believing what you read in the papers now big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:21 pm

candyfloss wrote:
@tiredofthebs wrote:This is now a farce. How can intelligent, experienced, senior police officers in two first-world countries actually claim, with a straight face, that Maddy may be found alive?

Scotland Yard were quoted as saying she may still be alive. If they really believe that then they are very poor detectives.

tiredofthebs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:23 pm

As discussed previously in another thread, the only british police officer, or former officer, that has expressed the view that Madeleine is almost certainly dead is Stalker. The rest are either lying, or stupid. I know which of those options I think Scotland Yard is.

tiredofthebs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:24 pm

@tiredofthebs wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Scotland Yard were quoted as saying she may still be alive. If they really believe that then they are very poor detectives.
Scotland Yard said she may be alive but she may be dead didn't they?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:25 pm

@tiredofthebs wrote:As discussed previously in another thread, the only british police officer, or former officer, that has expressed the view that Madeleine is almost certainly dead is Stalker. The rest are either lying, or stupid. I know which of those options I think Scotland Yard is.
Have you a link for that please tiredofthebs. 

I don't recall him saying that.   I recall he said he thought they had a big secret (along those lines).

He may have said it in a different article though?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:26 pm

@plebgate wrote:
@tiredofthebs wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Scotland Yard said she may be alive but she may be dead didn't they?
The "may be alive" is the important bit. How is someone possibly alive when cadaver dogs have alerted to their corpse in a dozen locations?

The probability of Madeleine being alive is precisely zero. A policeman saying anything else is either lying or stupid. Period.

tiredofthebs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:28 pm

@plebgate wrote:
@tiredofthebs wrote:As discussed previously in another thread, the only british police officer, or former officer, that has expressed the view that Madeleine is almost certainly dead is Stalker. The rest are either lying, or stupid. I know which of those options I think Scotland Yard is.

I don't recall him saying that.   I recall he said he thought they had a big secret (along those lines).

I read it years ago. I may be misquoting him. But the point is that he is the only one giving a view like that. Former and current officers have queued up to tell us the McCanns aren't involved.

Didn't Gerry actually get an award at a police dinner?  They all know he is guilty, how can they not?

tiredofthebs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:28 pm

microchipping.....Im tellin ya !!!!!
Oh and a very serious attack on all of us evil internet trolls big grin 

Yes......The end

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyewacket on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:29 pm

On reflecting about the recent events over the past couple of weeks it seems to me now that cogs have been slowly turning over the past couple of years. It seems conveniently coincidental that all the while that Operation Grange has been plodding away, that a team in Oporto has been doing the same, but allegedly from different angles. Both sides have kept their cards close to their chests, and continue to. None of us know what they've actually got. From both their sides they know they now have to deliver a killer punch when they do strike. Certainly from the Portuguese side, they got their fingers badly burnt by TM's machinations, not only by having to shelve the "spoiled" investigation, thus causing some unjustified reputational damage, and the end of a good cops career, they've also seen the litigious side kicking in against those who questioned what actually happened during early May 2007. 

No, this time both sides know that they've got to get a result that sticks, and closes this matter for good. Re-shelving is not an option for the Portuguese police, and I guess that a £6m whitewash will not be popular with London's Council Tax payers or Boris Johnson, nor will it cause the criticism and questions from Fora like this to go away, nor will it cause the cessation of increasing public skepticism about TM's version of events.

IMO this strategy has been carefully planned. The matter in many respects had dropped of the radar as far as the British public was concerned. The main preoccupation in the news here over the past five years has been: the recession, dodgy wars, dodgy bankers, royal weddings/pregnancies, the olympics and other ephemera. Not the sad tale of a missing young girl. Somehow that focus on the missing MBM case had to be brought back under the spotlight. So the press pick up on the Libel trial, that arouses a bit of interest in the MSM (its what brought me to this forum), then hey presto !! Two Police forces state that they've got substantive evidence and new leads, stick it on CrimeWatch with loads of adverts telling everyone to watch it etc etc. Keeps the momentum going you see !! During the lull in the Amaral trial. All the while they've got to keep the McCann's sweet, can't have them doing a Shrien Dewani, and claiming to be to mentally unstable to attend a trial or be extradited, they need to put out a load of fluff, to keep it all rolling, and to make sure they co-operate voluntarily. Of course the media pressure from all this renewed interest means they don't have a choice. Some of the MSM have already started allowing negative comments to be made, and the public are becoming more and more aware of the outstanding issues like the 48 questions, dogs etc etc.

IMO, and I admit to being an eternal optimist, this is one very clever game of chess, and a quick result by fool's mate is not on the board, not with these opponents anyway. As for wanting Assistente status (this caused a lot of negativity this afternoon) well let them have it, if it makes them feel important and not threatened. If you read the stuff one line that stands out to me is that the status is a "subordinate one" so that doesn't mean you can just march into a Police operation and demand to know everything that going on. No Police force in the world is ever going to work if that was allowed.

Let's keep our peckers up, Onwards and Upwards folks X

Pyewacket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:29 pm

As they are still investigating I do not see what else they could have said really.

ETA this post is response to tiredofbs last post.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:30 pm

ANOTHER PERSON NOT FOOLED IMO WAS GEORGE GALLOWAY .

He apparently knows PDL very well and years ago  said on either his Radio show or TV  " THEY ARE EITHER INNOCENT OR HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME SO FOUL EVEN SHAKESPEARE COULD HAVE NOT MADE IT UP. "  

That man may be many things but he is NOT a fool .

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:30 pm

@tiredofthebs wrote:
@plebgate wrote:

I read it years ago. I may be misquoting him. But the point is that he is the only one giving a view like that. Former and current officers have queued up to tell us the McCanns aren't involved.

Didn't Gerry actually get an award at a police dinner?  They all know he is guilty, how can they not?
No, don't think so, he spoke at the dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochosi on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:32 pm

I'm being hopeful. 
I can't understand why the PJ would start an investigation months before SY, if just to whitewash it. The case was archived and could have remained as such. 
This latest "Case reopened cos Maddie alive" seems a bit like the recent, disgusting, "Outrage - Gypsies with blonde kids" distraction.

Ochosi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:35 pm

@ChillyHeat wrote:microchipping.....Im tellin ya !!!!!
Oh and a very serious attack on all of us evil internet trolls big grin 

Yes......The end
And if I may leave you with a final quote from the maybe not quite so bizarre Aragào Correia

At the beginning I had some reservations concerning that issue, because I had never heard about it, but I was interested careful enough to go on the internet and to consult several credible websites, including FBI and CIA sources, where I found some amazing things: the micro-chip was indeed being promoted as the ideal weapon to prevent crime. These sources added that the population should be induced into accepting this technological revolution, even if it was at the expense of a policy of deliberately promoting mass public insecurity. Well, the Maddie case fell like ‘manna from heaven’ for the promotion of the microchip, especially as far as children are concerned”.

And on that very puzzling note, the interview with Aragão Correia ended.

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Despite judicial secrecy being already imposed in this new investigation, these headlines, generated by the McCanns lawyers, demonstrate that Team McCann are still doing exactly as they've done from day one - PR and spin. Does anyone seriously believe that if the PJ were reopening the case on the basis of new evidence that Madeleine was alive, that the McCanns lawyer would put Madeleine's life in danger and break judicial secrecy in the process? And, if it were true, her parents would also be endangering her life, again, by authorising their lawyer to make this information public, as he certainly didn't make this statement without their knowledge and consent. Imo this is just more of the same from them and it's one of the reasons I don't believe the abduction story.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Up on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Ok. Would anyone like a cup of tea?

I'm positive that this is where the fat lady is gathering her song sheets together, however, one thing still stands out in my head and bugs me was Gordon Brown's saying that the disappearance of Madeleine McCann was a "matter of national security" or words to that effect - too many moggies to go screaming out of the sack? If that is the case then will the McCann's ever realistically face justice?

Anyhow, despite that and having simplistic faith I'm just going to continue to sit back and watch the events as they unfold and quietly unfurl my bunting...

pray2 
 Where's the rollercoaster smiley please? woohooo

Fred Up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:47 pm

@stillsloppingout wrote:
ANOTHER PERSON NOT FOOLED IMO WAS GEORGE GALLOWAY .

He apparently knows PDL very well and years ago  said on either his Radio show or TV  " THEY ARE EITHER INNOCENT OR HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME SO FOUL EVEN SHAKESPEARE COULD HAVE NOT MADE IT UP. "  

That man may be many things but he is NOT a fool .
Not to forget Mr. John Redwood British Member of Parliament.

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2007/09/john-redwood-tory-mp-mc-canns-theory.html

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochosi on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Yeah, let's not get hung up with the media hype. I mean - if you believed the MSM, you'd be flicking through brochures to holiday in Syria - nothing happening there at the mo, all quiet for the last few weeks, I think.

Ochosi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum