The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by tiredofthebs on 25.10.13 23:02

@plebgate wrote:
@stillsloppingout wrote:
@tiredofthebs wrote:As discussed previously in another thread, the only british police officer, or former officer, that has expressed the view that Madeleine is almost certainly dead is Stalker. The rest are either lying, or stupid. I know which of those options I think Scotland Yard is.
ANOTHER PERSON NOT FOOLED IMO WAS GEORGE GALLOWAY .

He apparently knows PDL very well and years ago  said on either his Radio show or TV  " THEY ARE EITHER INNOCENT OR HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME SO FOUL EVEN SHAKESPEARE COULD HAVE NOT MADE IT UP. "  

That man may be many things but he is NOT a fool .
Not to forget Mr. John Redwood British Member of Parliament.

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2007/09/john-redwood-tory-mp-mc-canns-theory.html
But they aren't policeman.

I think that the police coverup of this is not just orders from up high, it is masonic, just like it was with savile.

tiredofthebs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.10.13 23:04

No they are not the police, SSO did say another person who was not fooled -  and the ex police officer you have quoted did not say what you have posted as far as I can remember.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PEANUT66 on 25.10.13 23:08

@ChillyHeat wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Dear lord.....
I got goosebumps....
All of us on this forum would be ecstatic if this was the case.  However my concern is for the twins....How the hell are they going to feel seeing headlines like this in the papers when they pop into the local shops.
Can't believe the press should be printing stuff like this........So angry!!!

PEANUT66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 25.10.13 23:11

@PEANUT66 wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Dear lord.....
I got goosebumps....
All of us on this forum would be ecstatic if this was the case.  However my concern is for the twins....How the hell are they going to feel seeing headlines like this in the papers when they pop into the local shops.
I agree entirely. They are only 8 years old & will be still susceptable to childish beliefs.  Worth recalling that K & G have a problem with headlines they don't approve of. - Seems this one slipped through the net as with with "'Maddie' found in Greece" sadly.

A little girl is gone & her siblings (or their friends) will probably be able to read these headlines (but they don't hurt the "search" it would seem)

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB on 25.10.13 23:12

We know it's a load of tosh, they know it's rubbish but yet they keep printing it.  I think we'll see a lot of stuff in the next couple of weeks.  I'm not believing any of it.

MaryB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 25.10.13 23:16

@PEANUT66 wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Dear lord.....
I got goosebumps....
And we were told recently that they are looking for a 5-strong gang of paedophile abductors.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs on 25.10.13 23:39

@plebgate wrote:No they are not the police, SSO did say another person who was not fooled -  and the ex police officer you have quoted did not say what you have posted as far as I can remember.
Well that strengthens my case further.

The point I am making is that police have never suggested the McCanns might be involved or that Madeleine is dead. I thought Stalker had but if you say he hasn't then I am even more convinced that the police are actively covering this up.

Thanks for clarifying.

tiredofthebs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 26.10.13 1:18

@tiredofthebs wrote:
@plebgate wrote:No they are not the police, SSO did say another person who was not fooled -  and the ex police officer you have quoted did not say what you have posted as far as I can remember.
Well that strengthens my case further.

The point I am making is that police have never suggested the McCanns might be involved or that Madeleine is dead. I thought Stalker had but if you say he hasn't then I am even more convinced that the police are actively covering this up.

Thanks for clarifying.
John Stalker thought the McCanns were hiding a big secret, there is still an article from the Mail.

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims
Last updated at 14:34 28 October 2007
Kate and Gerry McCann are hiding a "big secret" about the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine, according a former police chief claims.
John Stalker, who headed a famous inquiry into whether suspected IRA men were killed by RUC officers, is suspicious of their silence.
Scroll down for more...

Expert analysis: Former police chief John Stalker believes the McCanns are hiding a secret
The former Deputy Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police told the Sunday Express: ?My gut instinct is that some big secret is probably being covered up.
?I have watched the investigation into the Madeleine McCann case drag out for six months.
?One thing above all worries me: Why have the McCanns and the seven other members of their group ? the Tapas Nine ? remained so silent?
?Unlike other high-profile cases I have worked on, not one of them has been prepared to break ranks or really come out and support each other.
?After all this time and pressure, I cannot believe that nobody wants to speak.
?I have a real suspicion that we are not being told the whole truth. There is something else there, some issue that members of the party are embarrassed about?

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet on 26.10.13 1:37

Saying that Maddy may be alive is just a statement of fact.  It just means that no body has been found yet, nothing more.

I firmly believe that the McCanns will be held accountable for the disappearance of their daughter, and I'm very happy to be posting in this highly optimistic thread! :)

Sockpuppet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs on 26.10.13 7:33

@Sockpuppet wrote:Saying that Maddy may be alive is just a statement of fact.  It just means that no body has been found yet, nothing more.

I firmly believe that the McCanns will be held accountable for the disappearance of their daughter, and I'm very happy to be posting in this highly optimistic thread! :)
No, saying that Maddy may be alive is a despicable, evil lie. We know she is dead. There was no abduction and the cadaver dog smelled her corpse.

Those are the facts.

tiredofthebs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenMind on 26.10.13 9:01

Ridiculous headlines are no longer fooling the masses;   you only have to read the comments of the online news articles to see how infuriated the public are becoming with the whole thing.

I am holding on to the hope that justice will be done,  that there are decent human beings within the Portugese and English Police forces who will not be able to watch a whitewash play out.

My main driving force behind my interest in this case and endless hours of reading files and opinion is my own children.
~  Knowing how I would personally have behaved in the situation we are supposed to believe.
~  Wanting a world for my children where it is OK and infact right to question the obviously wrong.
~  Needing to believe that my refusing to fall in line with the other sheep now will lead to a less corrupt future for them.

At the end of the day,  hope is all we really have...............that and strong alcohol   yes

OpenMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.10.13 9:49

I have never been able to see this as a whitewash.

There have been times when I have had doubts, when lots of other people are saying that what you think is wrong then of course you get doubts.

The simple facts remain:

• Everything that has come from an official source has been deliberately ambiguous. 
  • The McCanns are spinning like crazy.
  • There is a lot of time, money, diplomacy, publicity and manpower being expended.
  • There are dozens of easier and less risky ways to whitewash.
  • No-one from the investigation has said clearly and unequivocally that the McCanns are innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.10.13 9:55

@OpenMind wrote:At the end of the day,  hope is all we really have...............that and strong alcohol   yes
and chocolate ...never forget the chocolate 

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice on 26.10.13 9:55

We are witnessing a paradigm shift.  People are waking up and will no longer tolerate being fed lies when they can now access truth directly provided by those who are motivated by truth instead of money. This case symbolises the turning point.  http://live.feedjit.com/live/mccannpjfiles.co.uk/0/

Truthandjustice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 26.10.13 9:58

That's it, I've decided that I am going to try and be totally optimistic and trust SY and the Portuguese to work with total honesty for justice for a little girl named Madeleine Beth McCann.
I am also going to try not to read anything in the tabloids related to the case.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.10.13 9:59

@bristow wrote:That's it, I've decided that I am going to try and be totally optimistic and trust SY and the Portuguese to work with total honesty for justice for a little girl named Madeleine Beth McCann.
I am also going to try not to read anything in the tabloids related to the case.
Good for you!  high5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 26.10.13 10:12

Well I just don't get it!
Now the McCann's are going to apply for prosecutor status which means that they get to see all Portuguese files and be kept in the loop as it were.
According to the mail the Portuguese police finally admit that the McCann's are no longer suspects.
What is going on??

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice on 26.10.13 10:16

@Hicks wrote:Well I just don't get it!
Now the McCann's are going to apply for prosecutor status which means that they get to see all Portuguese files and be kept in the loop as it were.
According to the mail the Portuguese police finally admit that the McCann's are no longer suspects.
What is going on??
The Portuguese police are not talking to the press, there is judicial secrecy covering this investigation.  The only person talking to the press is the McLawyer. That's what is going on.

Truthandjustice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 26.10.13 10:18

I think they will have briefings and be updated and will only see what they are allowed to see. They are not going to become part of the Portuguese criminal justice system if I have understood this status correctly.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 26.10.13 10:22

@tiredofthebs wrote:
@Sockpuppet wrote:Saying that Maddy may be alive is just a statement of fact.  It just means that no body has been found yet, nothing more.

No, saying that Maddy may be alive is a despicable, evil lie. We know she is dead. There was no abduction and the cadaver dog smelled her corpse.

Those are the facts.
I think most Police would know when there is a missing child the odds of finding an alive child are very slim. They say most missing children are killed soon after they are abducted. There have been rare circumstances where some of those missing are found alive years later, but i think that is an exception to the general rule.
Cadaver alerts by highly trained dogs is usually very accurate, so my belief is that Madeline is deceased, no matter how others would want to spin a story that Madeline is alive. If it weren't for the Cadaver dog alerts i might feel differently.
I sincerely hope that someone in this case is held to account for the fate of the little girl, and soon. If nothing else her parents should be charged with child neglect and endangerment, IMO.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 26.10.13 10:29

@Truthandjustice wrote:
What is going on??
The Portuguese police are not talking to the press, there is judicial secrecy covering this investigation.  The only person talking to the press is the McLawyer. That's what is going on.
Would their Portuguese lawyer lie by saying that, "the couple were told in a police briefing last week in Lisbon, new lines of the enquiry which have led to the reopening the investigation in Portugal, absolve them of any responsibility?

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 26.10.13 10:30

What is going on??
Maybe if they are no longer considered suspects, they are considered "perpetrators" by the Portugese Police? I guess one can hope.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 26.10.13 10:30

The police aren't going to state that Maddie is dead without recovering a body.
 After investigations and with enough evidence, they could at some time conclude that she is dead.
 The tabloids screaming Maddie is alive...nonsense words unless she has been found. Everyone wants Maddie to be alive, not dead but no- one can claim that she is alive without having evidence.
 And I disagree with posts like the recent one.......we know she is dead. We do not. Not even G Amaral stated that, how could he?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 26.10.13 10:32

@Hicks wrote:
@Truthandjustice wrote:
What is going on??
Would their Portuguese lawyer lie by saying that, "the couple were told in a police briefing last week in Lisbon, new lines of the enquiry which have led to the reopening the investigation in Portugal, absolve them of any responsibility?
Lawyers are renowned for Lies, especially defense attorney's, so its anyone's guess.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice on 26.10.13 10:37

@Hicks wrote:
@Truthandjustice wrote:
What is going on??
This is what he actually said "The family was informed that the new evidence does not, in any way, point to the responsibility of the parents".  So the 'new' evidence is not pointing at them, however there is plenty of old evidence that still does, and there will probably be plenty of new evidence to be had in the reconstruction which may well point in their direction. The way he presents information has to be in the Mcs favour, he is being paid by them!

Truthandjustice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum