The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

**NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed [WAS: On News in Ireland today]

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: **NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed [WAS: On News in Ireland today]

Post by thetruthbeknown on 25.10.13 17:56

We can not dictate how people live their lives..and not all gypsies/travellers live by theiving etc, many of the men go out and earn a decent living..in work.

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed [WAS: On News in Ireland today]

Post by whmon on 25.10.13 20:12

@thetruthbeknown wrote:We can not dictate how people live their lives..and not all gypsies/travellers live by theiving etc, many of the men go out and earn a decent living..in work.
I used to be very pc too, but not now. If you remove 'gypsies/travellers' from the statement and insert 'citizens' or 'people' or 'humans' etc. into the sentence i.e: 'We can not dictate how people live their lives...and not all citizens live by thieving etc, many of the men go out and earn a decent living...in work.' Then you will realise that something is not right here. It should not be noteworthy that 'many do not thieve but actually work' - it should be a given.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 25.10.13 21:41

@thetruthbeknown wrote:We can not dictate how people live their lives..and not all gypsies/travellers live by theiving etc, many of the men go out and earn a decent living..in work.
I agree. BUT
If people wish
to live in squalor, filth, and degradation, that is their own choice.
A simple clean-up and litter pick would transform most of those encampments within a couple of hours. [/b]
BUT
Their children have NOT made that decision. Their children did NOT make the decision to be born into a litter of 10 where the parents had no means of supporting them
No means of supplying adequate food, clothing, education, health care, housing or warmth.

Their children are 'Innocents', and have the right to the best the world can offer them.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 25.10.13 21:47

@PeterMac wrote:
I agree. BUT
If people wish
to live in squalor, filth, and degradation, that is their own choice.
A simple clean-up and litter pick would transform most of those encampments within a couple of hours. [/b]
BUT
Their children have NOT made that decision. Their children did NOT make the decision to be born into a litter of 10 where the parents had no means of supporting them
No means of supplying adequate food, clothing, education, health care, housing or warmth.

Their children are 'Innocents', and have the right to the best the world can offer them.
Wise words.

ETA I rescued my youngest dog from a situation like that, the children were being rescued by Social Services at the time, what chance would my poor dog have had?

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 25.10.13 21:52

JUST POSTED ON ANOTHER THREAD TOMORROWS FRONT PAGE OF DAILY STAR . IM NOT GOING TO REPEAT IT BECAUS QUITE FRANKLY IM NOT GOING TO DIGNIFY THE COMMENT .

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 25.10.13 22:00

@stillsloppingout wrote:JUST POSTED ON ANOTHER THREAD TOMORROWS FRONT PAGE OF DAILY STAR . IM NOT GOING TO REPEAT IT BECAUS QUITE FRANKLY IM NOT GOING TO DIGNIFY THE COMMENT .
Sorry SSO - I'm not sure where the other thread is that contains your comment,

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 25.10.13 23:20

But the girl Maria from Greece has been with the family for years now. She has only known this family, and if she was only taken because of the colour of her hair and eyes, not because of neglect - the other children surely would have been taken too - then I'm sorry but this is unforgivable. Check her out by all means, but if she is happy with her new parents (remember this might be the first time she has found out that they are not her real parents - what a way to find out this out aye? Hardly sensitive) then she should be allowed to stay with the family, monitored obviously, but left to stay with them if it is possible. Not looked after by some charity - who looks to me to be using this young girl for world wide promotion of their charity - cash cow so to speak.

And as for the Irish child - should she too be taken away from her genuine parents? What, because she's poor, not living in a tidy clean house. You could find a child living in a very tidy house with wealthy parents - it doesn't mean she/he is living in a happy non-abusive uncaring household. Look at the doctors Mccann for example. Hardly poor, living in squalor! What you see on the tin aint always what is inside.

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum