The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

RETINABLASTOMA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RETINABLASTOMA

Post by Guest on 19.10.13 16:57

Just looking at yesterday's frontpage of Daily Star again and seeing Madeleine's photo bottom right, I was reminded of some discussion years ago. In this photo she has a clear WHITE spot on her left pupil. Normally a flashed photo shows a RED spot [if any]. I seems that a white spot in a photo may indicate a very serious disease: Retinablastoma or eye cancer :
http://cancer.about.com/od/symptomsofcancer/a/eye_cancer_symptoms.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: RETINABLASTOMA

Post by bristow on 19.10.13 16:59

Châtelaine wrote:Just looking at yesterday's frontpage of Daily Star again and seeing Madeleine's photo bottom right, I was reminded of some discussion years ago. In this photo she has a clear WHITE spot on her left pupil. Normally a flashed photo shows a RED spot [if any]. I seems that a white spot in a photo may indicate a very serious disease: Retinablastoma or eye cancer :

This has crossed my mind a number of times Chatelaine.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemab on 19.10.13 20:08

I hadn't seen the white spot in her eye before, but you're right, that is how retinoblastoma usually presents.

It had crossed my mind that she might have been dying of a childhood cancer and perhaps the death was euthanasia and perhaps they were relieved that her suffering was over, hence the pre-planning and strange reactions. In my opinion.

Sorry if we are not allowed to raise that possibility, please delete if you need to admin.

annemab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaci on 19.10.13 21:06

Châtelaine wrote:Just looking at yesterday's frontpage of Daily Star again and seeing Madeleine's photo bottom right, I was reminded of some discussion years ago. In this photo she has a clear WHITE spot on her left pupil. Normally a flashed photo shows a RED spot [if any]. I seems that a white spot in a photo may indicate a very serious disease: Retinablastoma or eye cancer :

Is the photo you're referring to the one of Madeleine sitting on the settee with her older cousins? I notice that Amalie also appears to have a white spot 

Jaci

View user profile http://atticshelf.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 20.10.13 2:53

@annemab wrote:I hadn't seen the white spot in her eye before, but you're right, that is how retinoblastoma usually presents.

It had crossed my mind that she might have been dying of a childhood cancer and perhaps the death was euthanasia and perhaps they were relieved that her suffering was over, hence the pre-planning and strange reactions. In my opinion.

Sorry if we are not allowed to raise that possibility, please delete if you need to admin.
I can't imagine that Gezza would have missed out on an opportunity to treble the initial millions that poured into the limited company fund and not have to spend a penny of it searching for a terminally ill child who had most probably died shortly after her abduction - and he and his wife still would have got the see the pope, ride in Green's private jet, hire a few of their own, etc etc.

If that had been the case, he would have sought to fulfil any political ambitions he may have had by way of the sympathy vote or, at the very least, seen opportunity to feature in a Birthday or New Year honours list along with his saintly spouse.

Similarly, had any serious ailment were to have, or has, befallen either of the twins I have no doubt they'd have milked it for all it was worth we'd hear about it.

If 6 doctors can't come up with a means of hastening a suffering child's end without detection, it would be apparent they'd learned nothing in med school or thereafter.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemab on 20.10.13 10:41

You are right, it does seem rather an elaborate plot to avoid detection, but then very little about this case makes sense!

The white spot in Amelie's eye makes me think probably not retinoblastoma though as indeed we would have heard all about it.

annemab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 20.10.13 10:46

Seems a bit odd that the white spots only show up in the sisters' eyes in the photo?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum