The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Blonde girl, four,who was 'abducted by gypsies' is found in Greek camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blonde girl, four,who was 'abducted by gypsies' is found in Greek camp

Post by ChippyM on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Madeleine McCann's parents have been given 'fresh hope' their snatched daughter will be found alive after the discovery of a little blonde girl in a gypsy camp. The blue-eyed four-year-old was picked up by police during a routine raid on illegal activities in Roma camps across Greece. Kate and Gerry McCann's spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: 'Every time a child is recovered in circumstances like this it gives them hope that Madeleine will be found alive too. Kate and Gerry McCann's spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: 'Every time a child is recovered in circumstances like this it gives them hope that Madeleine will be found alive too. wrote:
'They have always maintained that until there is evidence to prove otherwise missing children can still be out there waiting to be found.'

Police have launched an international appeal to identify her.There was speculation last night that the girl, could be a missing child, in a case similar to that of Maddy McCann who disappeared while on holiday in Portugal six years ago.
They believe up to 10 more children found at the camp near Farsala in central Greece, may be the victims of a trafficking ring.
Maria was living with a couple to whom she bore no resemblance. A DNA tests proved she was not related. A 39-year-old man and a woman, 40, have been charged with abducting a minor.
The child, who was found 'safe and well' on Wednesday during a routine search by police looking for drugs and weapons, can only speak Roma.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2465942/Inside-camp-blonde-girl-abducted-gypsies.html#ixzz2iAERMjGH 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Clarence Mitchell has spoken (i'm sure everyone missed him terribly empathy ) This case is just like Madeleine's he says, which means Kate and Gerry could very well find their daughter....

....Well apart from the fact that this girl must have been taken as a baby (she only speaks Roma) and police think she may be Eastern European and could have been bought from a poor single mother or possibly stolen from a hospital.  Not quite the same as the audacious snatched through the window right under the noses of parents on holiday scenario. There's also the fact they could have snatched a smaller, lighter twin.
  I'm afraid MM's distinctive eye and only speaking English would not work out very well for the nasty Gypsies, or poor Madeleine herself !

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blonde girl, four,who was 'abducted by gypsies' is found in Greek camp

Post by galena on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:38 pm

@ChippyM wrote:
Madeleine McCann's parents have been given 'fresh hope' their snatched daughter will be found alive after the discovery of a little blonde girl in a gypsy camp. The blue-eyed four-year-old was picked up by police during a routine raid on illegal activities in Roma camps across Greece. Kate and Gerry McCann's spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: 'Every time a child is recovered in circumstances like this it gives them hope that Madeleine will be found alive too. Kate and Gerry McCann's spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: 'Every time a child is recovered in circumstances like this it gives them hope that Madeleine will be found alive too. wrote:
'They have always maintained that until there is evidence to prove otherwise missing children can still be out there waiting to be found.'

Police have launched an international appeal to identify her.There was speculation last night that the girl, could be a missing child, in a case similar to that of Maddy McCann who disappeared while on holiday in Portugal six years ago.
They believe up to 10 more children found at the camp near Farsala in central Greece, may be the victims of a trafficking ring.
Maria was living with a couple to whom she bore no resemblance. A DNA tests proved she was not related. A 39-year-old man and a woman, 40, have been charged with abducting a minor.
The child, who was found 'safe and well' on Wednesday during a routine search by police looking for drugs and weapons, can only speak Roma.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2465942/Inside-camp-blonde-girl-abducted-gypsies.html#ixzz2iAERMjGH 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Clarence Mitchell has spoken (i'm sure everyone missed him terribly empathy ) This case is just like Madeleine's he says, which means Kate and Gerry could very well find their daughter....

....Well apart from the fact that this girl must have been taken as a baby (she only speaks Roma) and police think she may be Eastern European and could have been bought from a poor single mother or possibly stolen from a hospital.  Not quite the same as the audacious snatched through the window right under the noses of parents on holiday scenario. There's also the fact they could have snatched a smaller, lighter twin.
  I'm afraid MM's distinctive eye and only speaking English would not work out very well for the nasty Gypsies, or poor Madeleine herself !
Yes it seems that the press latch on to every case of an 'abducted' child found safe whether as 'proof' that Madeleine is still alive - much as everyone would love the story to  have a happy ending- I think the evidence shows in this case sadly is unlikely to be true. Even leaving aside the cadaver dog evidence, it doesn't seem very likely - even if you believe the abduction story a lone male carrying a small girl off in the night doesn't sound a story very likely to have a happy ending

galena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:12 pm

This child in Greece looks healthy, well fed, well looked after: neat clothes, new pair of shoes; hair freshly washed and braided with some care

That as witnessed by the picture showing her squinting into the camera, where she wears the same suit-top as in the picture of her standing up

Maybe these reviled gypsies loved and cared for the child? 
And she loved them? 

If you look closely at the pictures of the campsite, you see it looks well kept/swept. 

Let's all be very, very careful: baseless accusations against 'gypsies' have caused many of them to be persecuted, rounded up, and annihilated in the Nazi concentration camps

Now there seems to be a rising tide of new clamouring against them

Lets find out what happened first, before we condemn these people, shall we? 

And NO, I do not condone people stealing other peoples children!

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:10 pm

And she loved them? 

If you look closely at the pictures of the campsite, you see it looks well kept/swept. 

Let's all be very, very careful: baseless accusations against 'gypsies' have caused many of them to be persecuted, rounded up, and annihilated in the Nazi concentration camps

There was another story in the Mail today thinly disguised as a 'warning' for politicians not to get too right wing regarding immigrants as the French are now doing. Yet it had a multitude of photos of Roma gypsies that are bound to get the British public all whipped up with hatred and fear.  I thought of the concentration camps too.

The 'horrible criminal gypsies' are an easy target to use as an excuse for MM's disapearence but I expect we'll hear no more about this particular case once they established she wasn't snatched but probably sold by her own parents.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:13 pm

agree 
@Portia wrote:This child in Greece looks healthy, well fed, well looked after: neat clothes, new pair of shoes; hair freshly washed and braided with some care

That as witnessed by the picture showing her squinting into the camera, where she wears the same suit-top as in the picture of her standing up

And she loved them? 

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Apparently greek police are investigating a tip off that Ben Needham was seen at this same villiage. I wonder if they might find out when the Roma camp at Farsala was first established. If it wasn't there 1991 when Ben Needham went missing then it's not very likely. He would also be an adult, if so where did he go, speaking Romany and not knowing anything else outside that community? The people that took him would not be the same as the couple that took this girl surely, as they would be too young in 1991. Are they seriously considering there has been a tradition of stolen Blue eyed blond kids at this camp for 20 years and no-one noticed?  I wonder if the tip off was at all serious?!

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:06 pm

A boy was taken in the Midlands (ie) just after the second Roma girl, but found to be their son after DNA, and now the second girl in Ireland..returned to parents after DNA showed that it was their daughter...we are stepping on very dangerous grounds...are we going to remove every child that doesnt look like their parents now????

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:01 pm

If I remember rightly, dear old Lorraine Kelly wanted the Austrian authorities to check every cellar in the land after the Fritzl case to make sure that nobody else was imprisoning their families.

I can imagine that she will soon propose that all non-resembling children and adults the world over are marched off for compulsory DNA testing.

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:21 pm

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:If I remember rightly, dear old Lorraine Kelly wanted the Austrian authorities to check every cellar in the land after the Fritzl case to make sure that nobody else was imprisoning their families.

I can imagine that she will soon propose that all non-resembling children and adults the world over are marched off for compulsory DNA testing.
Im in trouble then...my son has brown hair, brown eyes, which is completely different to our blonde hair blue eyes :) But then apparently my great-grandmother was spanish..whom I was named after (maria)

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum