The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.10.13 12:36

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:If this IS a big cover up, they could concoct some more rubbish and pin it on Hewlett or some other deceased nonce and be done with it.
Wait for another couple of years...

...and another £5 million...

...and see what happens...

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Beanie on 19.10.13 12:42

The way this investigation is going nothing would surprise me if a child was suddenly found in some lawless village and passed off as Madeleine. If you haven't heard of the true story and film The Changeling check it out. The only difference IMO would be the mother would not be screaming from the rooftops that it was not her child.

Beanie

Posts : 238
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by aquila on 19.10.13 12:44

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:If this IS a big cover up, they could concoct some more rubbish and pin it on Hewlett or some other deceased nonce and be done with it.
 Wait for another couple of years...

...and another £5 million...

...and see what happens...
....and see who is sitting on the boards of lucrative companies/charities/micro chipping/visual media et al.

You think all these technology professionals (see my previous post) such as the Met and the McCanns could get a simple number right on the findmadeleine website - they're certainly capable of plugging the Missing People telephone number. The police endorse that too.

The McCanns don't seem too be too big on details do they?

Grrrrrr

Poor Madeleine.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 19.10.13 12:44

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:If this IS a big cover up, they could concoct some more rubbish and pin it on Hewlett or some other deceased nonce and be done with it.
 Wait for another couple of years...

...and another £5 million...

...and see what happens...
You could be right Tony. I just have a feeling the "flavour" of the who thing is starting to change. Redwood, for example, never blinked at all on CW, very strange to watch. It was if he was trying so hard to be open and friendly and believable, but in my mind, his demeanour said quite the opposite. And his pleading for people to come forward, with the emphasis on elimination, piqued my interest.

I just wonder that with all the criticism of the amount of cash poured into this, plus the general publics overwhelming disgust at the McCanns, unless SY deliver something pretty darn quickly, their reputation wil sink further to an all time low. Can they risk that at this time?

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by aquila on 19.10.13 12:48

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:If this IS a big cover up, they could concoct some more rubbish and pin it on Hewlett or some other deceased nonce and be done with it.
 Wait for another couple of years...

...and another £5 million...

...and see what happens...
You could be right Tony. I just have a feeling the "flavour" of the who thing is starting to change. Redwood, for example, never blinked at all on CW, very strange to watch. It was if he was trying so hard to be open and friendly and believable, but in my mind, his demeanour said quite the opposite. And his pleading for people to come forward, with the emphasis on elimination, piqued my interest.

I just wonder that with all the criticism of the amount of cash poured into this, plus the general publics overwhelming disgust at the McCanns, unless SY deliver something pretty darn quickly, their reputation wil sink further to an all time low. Can they risk that at this time?
Jeez, has it come down to watching whether DCI Redwood blinked or not? He's the senior investigative officer in the case of a missing child. This is a pantomime imo.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 19.10.13 12:56

@aquila wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:If this IS a big cover up, they could concoct some more rubbish and pin it on Hewlett or some other deceased nonce and be done with it.
 Wait for another couple of years...

...and another £5 million...

...and see what happens...
You could be right Tony. I just have a feeling the "flavour" of the who thing is starting to change. Redwood, for example, never blinked at all on CW, very strange to watch. It was if he was trying so hard to be open and friendly and believable, but in my mind, his demeanour said quite the opposite. And his pleading for people to come forward, with the emphasis on elimination, piqued my interest.

I just wonder that with all the criticism of the amount of cash poured into this, plus the general publics overwhelming disgust at the McCanns, unless SY deliver something pretty darn quickly, their reputation wil sink further to an all time low. Can they risk that at this time?
Jeez, has it come down to watching whether DCI Redwood blinked or not? He's the senior investigative officer in the case of a missing child. This is a pantomime imo.
I think his lack of blinking is quite telling as it means a) he has no eyelids or b) he is so fixed on delivering his message in a convincing way he has over ridden all natural bodily functions. Seriously though, if you watch him there is something about his delivery that is screaming out that he doesn't believe a word he is saying.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.10.13 13:06

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Seriously though, if you watch [Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood] there is something about his delivery that is screaming out that he doesn't believe a word he is saying.
 I agree.

Like the furrowed forehead?

Like the 'oh-so-earnest' look?

Like talking about 'a revelation moment'?

Like speaking about 'drawing everything back to zero'?

Like expecting this appeal to produce real sightings of e-fit blokes last seen over six years ago?

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by gbwales on 19.10.13 13:07

I'm with you Smokeandmirrors

I know this thread is about the Sun supplement so I'll keep it brief, but I reckon the simplest way to do the whitewash is to say that Bundleman stands and that the previous reading of the evidence etc is correct. Instead they've drawn attention to gaping holes and running sores as far as the narrative and reliability of its proponents is concerned.

I won't for one second disagree that there's always plenty enough reason to be cynical about the whole case - but I do feel, like you, that there may be hope here.


Back to Sun - the supplement sounds basically reprehensible load of recycled tosh. And the contact details matter is pretty appalling.

____________________
"You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere and I go everywhere."

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

gbwales

Posts : 297
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by aquila on 19.10.13 13:08

Ask Scotland Yard why the 'latest' e-fits are on the findmadeleine website that still points to the McCanns' independent numbers.

Ask Scotland Yard why the limited company can still advertise for donations and yet endorse their website with Scotland Yard's latest 'findings'.

Ask the Sun where they got their telephone numbers from re Operation Grange and why they don't seem to be the same.

Ask the McCanns why they still feel it necessary to have a website (paid for with public donations) to advertise a private investigation and their own telephone number/contact details when there is a full blown investigation now?

Ask the McCanns why they rarely update their website.

Ask the McCanns why they held back funds and stopped their own private investigation in case it overlapped with SY.

Then ask Scotland Yard what they think about all of this.

Forget asking the PJ - they're damned by the British Press and the McCanns.

Just my opinion.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Nereid on 19.10.13 13:11

@Tony Bennett wrote:SMITH-MAN

Sun, today, page 10 of the Madeleine supplement:

"The street where Martin Smith and his family saw the man and this little girl was just a six-minute walk from the apartment where Madeleine was abducted. It meant that Kate could have come within minutes of disturbing Madeleine's abductor as she went to check on her that night...In 2008, Mr Smith, from Drogheda, County Louth, had helped private detectives who were working for the McCanns to draw up the e-fits - but they had never been publicly revealed before...Mr Smith said his wife had spoken to the man, saying: 'Oh, she's asleep?', but he had put his head down and ignored them"..
Martin Smith in his statement of 26 May 2007: "Questioned, says that the individual did not speak nor did the child as she was in a deep sleep."


Peter Smith in his statement of 26 May 2007: "Questioned, states that the individual did not speak nor did the child as she was sleeping deeply."

None of the above mention that one of their group (Mrs Mary Smith) spoke to the man. Mrs Mary Smith never gave a statement about the sighting.

" Martin Smith - Two days later, Leicestershire police got on to us and said they wanted to speak to all nine of us. But we felt there was no point dragging grand children and the whole lot out to Portugal so just my eldest son, Peter, and youngest daughter, Aoife, and I flew to Luz to make a statement." Daily Mail 3rd January 2008 (paper version only).

Also:

Peter Smith in his statement of 26 May 2007: "He adds also that the individual did not try to hide his face or lower his look, [doing] nothing [that would be] perceived as strange."



Is this another case of 'memorygetsbetterovertime-itis', a condition that Jane Tanner also seemed to suffer from.

Nereid

Posts : 308
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by aquila on 19.10.13 13:15

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Seriously though, if you watch [Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood] there is something about his delivery that is screaming out that he doesn't believe a word he is saying.
 I agree.

Like the furrowed forehead?

Like the 'oh-so-earnest' look?

Like talking about 'a revelation moment'?

Like speaking about 'drawing everything back to zero'?

Like expecting this appeal to produce real sightings of e-fit blokes last seen over six years ago?
Kate McCann has taken to wearing earrings of a padlock type (the cute little padlock you get on a charm bracelet) - the one with no key to unlock it.

I'm waiting for the necklace of a jigsaw piece - it wouldn't surprise me.

They do all love the buzzwords.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Woofer on 19.10.13 13:19

@aquila wrote:Ask Scotland Yard why the 'latest' e-fits are on the findmadeleine website that still points to the McCanns' independent numbers.

Ask Scotland Yard why the limited company can still advertise for donations and yet endorse their website with Scotland Yard's latest 'findings'.

Ask the Sun where they got their telephone numbers from re Operation Grange and why they don't seem to be the same.

Ask the McCanns why they still feel it necessary to have a website (paid for with public donations) to advertise a private investigation and their own telephone number/contact details when there is a full blown investigation now?

Ask the McCanns why they rarely update their website.

Ask the McCanns why they held back funds and stopped their own private investigation in case it overlapped with SY.

Then ask Scotland Yard what they think about all of this.

Forget asking the PJ - they're damned by the British Press and the McCanns.

Just my opinion.
I won`t bother asking the McCanns anything but have contacted SY.  The more people that make them aware the better.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by bristow on 19.10.13 13:35

I have too.

____________________
Coincidence is a messenger sent by truth.

bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by tiny on 19.10.13 13:54

When Mr Smiths gives his second statement this was said ..
                                                            He has given no stories or helped in any photo fits.
 so where did the sun get this this photo -fit bit from

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.10.13 14:02

@Nereid wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:SMITH-MAN

Sun, today, page 10 of the Madeleine supplement:

"The street where Martin Smith and his family saw the man and this little girl was just a six-minute walk from the apartment where Madeleine was abducted. It meant that Kate could have come within minutes of disturbing Madeleine's abductor as she went to check on her that night...In 2008, Mr Smith, from Drogheda, County Louth, had helped private detectives who were working for the McCanns to draw up the e-fits - but they had never been publicly revealed before...Mr Smith said his wife had spoken to the man, saying: 'Oh, she's asleep?', but he had put his head down and ignored them"..
Martin Smith in his statement of 26 May 2007: "Questioned, says that the individual did not speak nor did the child as she was in a deep sleep."


Peter Smith in his statement of 26 May 2007: "Questioned, states that the individual did not speak nor did the child as she was sleeping deeply."

None of the above mention that one of their group (Mrs Mary Smith) spoke to the man. Mrs Mary Smith never gave a statement about the sighting.

" Martin Smith - Two days later, Leicestershire police got on to us and said they wanted to speak to all nine of us. But we felt there was no point dragging grand children and the whole lot out to Portugal so just my eldest son, Peter, and youngest daughter, Aoife, and I flew to Luz to make a statement." Daily Mail 3rd January 2008 (paper version only).

Also:

Peter Smith in his statement of 26 May 2007: "He adds also that the individual did not try to hide his face or lower his look, [doing] nothing [that would be] perceived as strange."

Is this another case of 'memorygetsbetterovertime-itis', a condition that Jane Tanner also seemed to suffer from.
Thank you Nereid, it is some time since I read all the Smith statements so couldn't recall if Mr or Mrs Smith did say anything about speaking to 'Smith-man'.

As you know from the other Smith thread, I have major doubts about whether we can believe anything the Smiths say about this, and you have just reinforced my concerns.

Add to that, this:

1. We know Martin Smith spoke to Brian Kennedy. Neither of them has told us when. It's not in Kate's book.

2. We know from the Sun and elsewhere that Martin Smith (and presumably other members of his family also) met up with the McCanns' private investigators. Neither of them has told us when. It's not in Kate's book.

3. We know from the Sun and elsewhere that 'the McCanns' private investigators' drew up two e-fits of 'Smith-Man', with the help of the Smith family. Neither of them has told us when. It's not in Kate's book.

4. It is probable that all these events took place after the McCanns flew home on 9 September and Martin Smith had his own 'revelation moment': 'My goodness, I'm 60% to 80% certain I saw Gerry McCann at 10,00pm on 3 May 2007'.

5. The private investigators [= The McCann Team] never publicised these e-fits for five years.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Angelique on 19.10.13 14:12

I would be very wary on committing to paper anything regarding the sighting by the Smiths.

I think this point Tony has made is interesting:

5. The private investigators [= The McCann Team] never publicised these e-fits for five years.

Is it possible that they were being held back for a reason and reason is "now"?

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Woofer on 19.10.13 14:14

Surely, if Martin Smith had the slightest inkling that Smith-man could be GM, there`s no way he`d agree to meet up with Brian Kennedy or the McCann`s PIs.  Unless they just turned up at his house without an appointment and that seems mighty harrassing.

Wonder if the Smiths are just steering attention away from RM.  MS did say at one point that RM doesn`t always wear glasses.

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by JackieL on 19.10.13 14:46

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Truthandjustice wrote:Does anyone else think that if this is the line the Sun are taking,  that it is also the line SY are taking? ... given that R Brooks pressured her mate Cameron to open the review and Cameron instructed SY.
Is it not plainer than ever that, to coin a modern phrase, the McCanns, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, the Leader of the Opposition, Rupert Murdoch and his newspapers, the top brass at the Metropolitan Police, Operation Grange, the top brass at the BBC and every single mainstream newspaper in this country are all 'singing from the same hymn sheet'?

It's clear that the Sun must have known the Crimewatch contents well in advance so that they could publish this supplement, at the same time inviting new subscribers to the Sun to sign up on the back of it

££££££££££££££££££££££££
Spot on, Tony.

JackieL

Posts : 221
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by JackieL on 19.10.13 14:54

@Woofer wrote:Perhaps the Met ought to be made aware that The Sun have asked people to contact the McCanns with information.
Good point Woofer.

JackieL

Posts : 221
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Guest on 19.10.13 15:06

@Woofer wrote:Well, the following does it for me:-

"Tony Bennett wrote:I should add that at the bottom of page 12 (final page), in bold white and yellow on a black background, is the heading:

"If you have any information about Madeleine McCann's disappearance, please contact...

The following contact details are then given:

Met Police's Operation Grange: 0800 096 1011 or 0207 158 0126 or email operation.grange@met.pnn.police.uk

and

e-mail
investigation@findmadeleine.com

or

visit the McCanns' website Findmadeleine.com


...thus replicating the helpful links to the McCanns' own website that Leicestershire Police also did so much to promote.

The Crimestoppers number is not given by the Sun.

DCI Andy Redwood and those above him at the Met would have approved in advance these links being given "


If Andy Redwood has approved the links to the McCanns, we might as well all give up now.

How can important information be allowed to go straight to the McCanns???  what  

Absolutely, totally crazy.  aaagh
No, not crazy; planned, conceived by those who benefit by AR/SY running off the rails asap

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by garfy on 19.10.13 15:26

never  seen this  before ...[from UKJ  forum]...has anyone else...

Witness statement 2007.11.21 (in English)

Statement of Carolyn Kish

Statement date 21.11.07

I am a British national, and I live in a house in the village in Portugal having lived there for 9 years.

I used to live in Worcester and my family still live there.

I came back to UK on 23rd April 07 to Coventry. I believe with Fly Thomson and was travelling alone.

I flew back with the same airline on 30th April from Coventry to Faro.

I had booked my travel arrangements through a company in Lagos. Part of the package included collecting me from faro and taking me home.

I didn't see any news as my T.V. was not working.

On the afternoon of Monday 7.5.07 I was in Lagos as I needed to do some banking. My car is xxxx coloured and has an English Registration.

Near to the main road in Lagos is a pedestrian area. There are parking spaces at the side and I parked in one of those spaces. There are ATMS near there and I went to the one on the left hand. I don't know what the bank is called but it is about 3 doors away from the Banco Espirito Santos.

On walking towards the ATM I was aware of a man in the pedestrian area. He was holding something to his ear which I thought might be a Dictaphone but later assumed it was a mobile phone.

I noticed him as he was talking very loudly. I remember him saying 'PLEASE DO NOT HURT MADELEINE' There was a lot of other speech, but I can only remember that phrase.

I think he had a notebook in his left hand and I think he was holding the phone in his right hand. The notebook seemed to be the type that journalists use. He seemed very upset and the way he was acting and with the notebook I assumed he was an actor or journalist.

It was very quiet and no-one else was around.

He was pacing up and down, being 10 metres away from me at the furthest, and the closest he was just a few feet away as he walked past me at the back while I was using the ATM.

I would describe him as a white male about 5.6' with pale mousey coloured hair. It think he was wearing an overcoat or raincoat of dark coloured with grey being the main colour I remember. I thought he was talking with a slight Irish accent.

I withdrew 150 Euros at the bank and I also withdraw some cash from my fathers account. I was at the machine for a couple of minutes and when I left the man was still there walking and pacing up and down. I thought to myself 'who's Madeleine'. When I got back into my car the man was still there as I drove away.

I had a lot of chances to see the man's face during that time, and I had never seen him before.


The account the card services is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx in my name at the xxxxx branch. The sort code xxxxxxxx and the account no. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. The card has now been replaced with another sand I don't have the old card number.


I was then going to xxxxxx (a two minute drive away. I was going to do some insurance paperwork.

I have been a member of this bank for many years and am known by staff there. There were 3 staff working and I know that lunch is between 1pm and 2pm, so I think my visit was before that. One of the staff was xxxxx, one was xxx. I was talking to the one of the staff xxxxx. She has a daughter called xxxxx and she always chats when I visit.

She asked me if I heard about the missing English girl. I said I hadn't seen any news. She told me the missing child was called Madeleine and had gone missing from a resort along the coast. I told her that the man I had just heard must have been the father of the child. I only assumed this by logic and from the conversation AFTER the fact.

In relation to the identity of the man I saw I thought initially that he must be the father based on what he said and what the staff had said about the missing girl.

I went to the third local bank to do some more banking.

I don't usually watch or follow news. But months after this saw a news report on the local TV station at home. The footage showed the father of the missing girl. At that point I realised it was the man I had seen on the occasion above. I had not seen this picture before, but I am as sure as can be that he is the person.

I have been asked whether I have made this assumption but I do not believe I have. I am 99.99% sure if shown his photograph with lots of others I would have picked him out as the man.

I have heard GM on t.v. And my interpretation of his accent is that it's slight Scottish or Irish.

I am more interested in the case and have been following it since this event.

.................................................................................................
...................................................................................................



This is really uncanny...only last night was i sat thinking about the past week events ....and was [albeit wishful thinking] expecting the concrete around he mccs to crack ...but as yet this doesn't seem likely again.

from the beginning ...nothing IMO seemed to fit ...[at first my heart went out to them] then felt some thing was not right some thing was very wrong.without listing numerous things it is as if they knew from the beginning they were in for the long haul.....an never IMO acted lile they thought maddie was with a peado or in any real danger ....at one point felt it was a scam ...as in maddie would turn up in a church or some where perfectly safe...

None of it ever makes sense ...if it was a film you would think it too far fetched ..over the top..to unbelievable..

but it is real and this is why last night trying to make sense of it i actually thought could it be someone knows who has her ....and this is why it is they get so so much protection ....like from the beginnig Gordon brown was involved it turned political.....government top pr man [clarence mitchel] at there beck and call every time in a corner ..it always went there way [too many instances to mention]

like the op ...it could be it did happen yet another thing changed to suit....the many many people i have talke to about this case everyone who have thought the mccs innocent all agree that something is not right ...

Now OK within the click of a finger the 9 15 sighting doesn't fit ....ye right if a child was lifted from a bed in a hurry accectable to be dressed in only pyjamas ....

but comeeee onnnnn not when picked up from a creche in the cold of night carried in that position[not snuggled up to his body] wearing no coat ..................or shoes/slippers


k mcc ....they...have taken her
just trying to make some sense of it all...

garfy

Posts : 149
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-07-08
Location : humberside

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Nereid on 19.10.13 15:38

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Thank you Nereid, it is some time since I read all the Smith statements so couldn't recall if Mr or Mrs Smith did say anything about speaking to 'Smith-man'.

As you know from the other Smith thread, I have major doubts about whether we can believe anything the Smiths say about this, and you have just reinforced my concerns.

Add to that, this:

1. We know Martin Smith spoke to Brian Kennedy. Neither of them has told us when. It's not in Kate's book.

2. We know from the Sun and elsewhere that Martin Smith (and presumably other members of his family also) met up with the McCanns' private investigators. Neither of them has told us when. It's not in Kate's book.  

3. We know from the Sun and elsewhere that 'the McCanns' private investigators' drew up two e-fits of 'Smith-Man', with the help of the Smith family. Neither of them has told us when. It's not in Kate's book.

4. It is probable that all these events took place after the McCanns flew home on 9 September and Martin Smith had his own 'revelation moment': 'My goodness, I'm 60% to 80% certain I saw Gerry McCann at 10,00pm on 3 May 2007'.

5. The private investigators [= The McCann Team] never publicised these e-fits for five years.  
There’s more:

Martin Smith statement of 26th May 2007:       He was wearing cream or beige-coloured cloth trousers in a classic cut. He did not notice the body clothing and cannot describe the colour or fashion of the same.

Aoife Smith statement of 26th May 2007: “Trousers: smooth ‘rights’ along the legs, beige, cotton fabric, thicker than linen, possibly with buttons, no other decoration. She did not see what he was wearing above his trousers as the child covered him almost completely at the top.

Peter Smith statement of 26th May 2007: “He also does not remember the clothing the individual wore or his shoes.

 
And then an additional statement from Marin Smith on 30th January 2008: “Wearing beige trousers and darkish top maybe a jacket or blazer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some hints about the Private Investigators:

 The Sun, 3 January 2008

“PRIVATE detectives hunting for Madeleine McCann are to quiz an Irish family who may have been the last to see her alive.”

Daily Mail, 3 January 2008

“The McCanns’ spokesman said yesterday: “Our detectives are being very methodical and I am quite sure that this family will be on their list.”

 
-----------------------------------------------
Then there is this letter sent 30th January 2008

“Detective Branch
Drogheda
County Lough

Re – Investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

I took an additional statement from Mr Smith as requested.
His wife does not want to make another statement. I showed him the video clip and he stated that it was not the clip that alerted him but the BBC news at 10 PM on 9th September 2007.

He has been contacted by numerous tabloid press looking for stories. He has been contacted by Mr Brian Kennedy who is supporting the McCann family to take part in a photo fit exercise. He has given
no stories or helped in any photo fits. He sent a solicitor’s letter to six papers in relation material that was printed that was misquoted. The Evening Herald paid his solicitor’s fees and all papers printed an apology. His photograph appeared in another tabloid paper and this matter is being pursued at the moment.

I do not believe that Martin Smith is courting the press and my view his is a genuine person. He is known locally and is a very decent person.

Forwarded please

Sergeant

Liam Hogan”


It says his wife does not want to make another statement, which is odd, as she never made one in the first place, as far as is known.

Can’t find anything about which papers printed an apology. I think those apologies were something to with how well Mr. Martin knew Murat. Will see if I can find out more.

Of course the e-fits might have been made later with Metodo3.

---------------------------------
And then there is this to add to the confusion, though newspapers get it wrong all the time of course:

http://www.herald.ie/news/irish-couple-to-help-new-maddie-probe-28003417.html

Niall O'Connor – 19 March 2012 10:05 AM

AN Irish family holidaying in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz on the night Madeleine McCann went missing say they will "fully cooperate" with any new police probe.

Louth couple Martin and Mary Smith were quizzed by investigators after they claimed to have seen a man carrying a young child through the town on the night of the May 3, 2007.

Madeleine was almost four years old when she vanished from her bed in her parents' apartment at the Ocean Club holiday resort in Praia da Luz between 9.35pm and 10pm on May 3, 2007.

Despite a massive police investigation and huge publicity worldwide, she has not been found. However it has now emerged that a group of Portuguese detectives have been appointed to carry out a fresh review of the investigation.

Now, the Irish couple who were interviewed by police following the girl's disappearance are bracing themselves to be reinterviewed.

Reports in British newspapers have claimed Scotland Yard officers will approach the Smith family in the coming weeks as they attempt to construct a photofit on the prime suspect.


Most of the above information is from http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html

Nereid

Posts : 308
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Seek truth on 19.10.13 16:58

The lies.

WTF!!!!!! 

Doesn't even mention Jane Tanners story.

Even saying police took 1 hour to arrive. Wrong!

No the first police came in 20 mins , remember they saw the mccanns with their arses up and their faces buried, pretending to cry.
Gerry also said on live TV it was 20 minutes! Kate then mentions 4 hours since madeleine  had gone missing 

This is so Embarassing, the public are idiots?
READ THE POLICE  FILES PEOPLE

Sure glad Amatal said he took 6 months and police here took over 2 yrs!

Seek truth

Posts : 447
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by russiandoll on 19.10.13 17:23

from the Guardian


   "By Roy Greenslade
Friday 18 October 2013 11.15 BST

Maybe I'm being unusually sensitive, but I find The Sun's latest promotion for its website unbearably tasteless:
"It's the terrible mystery that has gripped us all – what really happened to Madeleine McCann? In tomorrow's 12-page special pullout, The Maddie Files, we reveal:

The bungled investigation into her abduction... how Maddie's twin siblings are getting on… how Kate and Gerry manage to keep strong.

PLUS the full Maddie story in an exclusive ebook ONLY for Sun+ members. If you're not already a member, join now."
Am I alone in thinking that this lure to attract subscribers amounts to an intrusion into grief for commercial ends?"

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by tiny on 19.10.13 18:03

Article by Antonella Lazzeri     puke                     Did any one expect any thing else

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum