The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.10.13 10:45

Very quick summary.

I am sure someone will provide the full articles before long.

I have just reproduced the highlights and have made no comments on the many omissions (except to note that Kevin Halligen was not mentioned):

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Quick summary of 12-page Sun Madeleine  pull-out

p. 1 Big photo of madeleine

pp. 2-3 Article by Antonella Lazzeri: Chapter 1: The disappearance

Dining in the Tapas bar was ‘less than 100 metres away’ and, according to Gerry McCann was ’like dining in one’s back garden’
The McCanns’ holiday happiness shattered in less than an hour
Matt checked at about 9.35pm but unfortunately didn’t see Madeleine
The door was wider open than how they had left it
The door to the children’s room slammed shut as Kate took hold of the handle
The window was open and the shutter was up
Kate was ‘almost catatonic’ – yet managed to ring friends in England to ask then to pray for Madeleine
They called the police at 10.10pm
It took over an hour for the police to arrive
The Portuguese police investigation is systematically trashed
Fiona Payne said that in her professional opinion Kate ‘was more distraught than she had ever seen anyone before’
Kate is a devout Roman Catholic
‘Tanner-man’ was the main suspect for over 6 year – but no longer
Madeleine’s 4th birthday on 12 May 2007 was unbearable’
Long quotation from Susan Healy
There wasn’t  a baby-listening service, so they arranged their own system of checking
Goncalo Amaral took the investigation in the wrong direction

pp. 4-5 Chapter 2: The original investigation

The first police officers on the scene just stood there, smoking and unconcerned
They failed to seal the crime scene
They were inefficient and incompetent
They ignored calls
They didn’t follow up leads
Gerry felt there was ‘no sense of urgency’
During their first appeal to the cameras on 4 May, when Gerry said: ‘Words cannot describe the anguish and despair we’re feeling”, the Sun says ‘tears were running down her face’
The police kept them in the dark
They were told ‘over and over’ to confess to her death
The police said the DNA found on blood and body fluids was Madeleine’s but the samples were poor quality and the DNA might or might or might not be Madeleine’s

pp. 6-7 Chapter 3: ‘Life with Madeleine’:

13 lovely pictures of Madeleine on her own or with family members with short accompanying commentary  

pp. 8-9: Chapter 4: The campaign

Kate gave up her job to find Madeleine
Kate frequently returns to Praia da Luz
The case was ‘shelved’ in July 2008
‘Sightings’ of Madeleine were ignored or shelved
Madeleine’s Fund paid for poster campaigns and the private detectives
The McCann Team’s detectives, quotes the Sun, went o virtually every corner of the globe
Metodo 3 were replaced by Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley who had ’30 years’ police experience between them  [no mention of Halligen taking over for 6 months in 2008]
There were nine sex attacks on children near Praia da Luz 2005 to 2007
Six of them were on children aged 3 to 10
Edgar’s ‘team’ “made huge strides”
The McCanns were on Oprah Winfrey
Thy met Ernie Allen of Missing People who spoke to the Sun and first came up with the idea of age-progressed pictures of Madeleine
They were involved in Amber Alert, Missing People, Child Rescue Alert, going to the European Parliament etc.
The book, ‘madeleine’ was published in 2011 – it was a highly emotional account

pp. 10-11 Chapter 5: Re-opening the case

The Sun serialised the book
It was at the end of that serialisation that the McCanns approached Cameron to ask for a review
He agreed immediately
Redwood has 28 officers and 7 civilian staff [= 35]
Grange is getting on really well with the Portuguese who gave them all the files
Redwood believes that Madeleine is still alive
Grange officers are ‘working around the clock’ to find Madeleine
Redwood is now looking for ‘Smith-man’
Redwood says “This has all the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction”
Smith met the McCann Team’s private detectives I n2008
They helped him to draw up two different e-fits of the same man seen by the Smith’s family (the family recollections of what he looked like differed)
They didn’t release these e-fits until Monday this week
Mrs Smith spoke to the man but he put his head down and wouldn’t answer

THREE INSETS
1. Still from the Crimewatch programme: Kate & Gerry att he Tapas table
2. Copy of Sun front page 12 May 2011
3. ‘Did one of these men snatch her?’ featuring two separate e-fits from the Smith family’s descriptions and four others

p. 12 Chapter 6: What now for the McCanns?

A long page of comments about the recent past, present and future, mostly by Gerry and Kate
When the twins were six, they came home upset because a boy at school said: “Madeleine’s dead – someone shot her”
Gerry says: “The twins talk about Madeleine all the time”
Many quotes from Ernie Allen
Ernie Allen told the Sun: “One single ‘phone call will solve it”.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by MRNOODLES on 19.10.13 10:54


             WOT NO 48 QUESTIONS

MRNOODLES

Posts : 637
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by PeterMac on 19.10.13 10:57

About the standard we have come to expect from Lazzeri


PS I love the idea of a globe having "corners"

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Guest on 19.10.13 10:58

During their first appeal to the cameras on 4 May, when Kate said: ‘Words cannot describe the anguish and despair we’re feeling”, the Sun says ‘tears were running down her face’



 

Does the Sun actually say that Tony, because it was GM who said those words - Kate McCann doesn't speak at all.........




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.10.13 11:06

@MRNOODLES wrote:
             WOT NO 48 QUESTIONS
No, can find no reference. This is what the Sun says:

"In September, the couple were told by their Portuguese lawyer that they were to be made 'arguidos', or persons of interest in the case. Kate was interviewed by the police on September 6 and 7. This time she was shown video footage of two British sniffer dogs, trained to detect the smell of death, 'alerting' in the apartment, and also when they we taken to the McCanns' hire car, weeks after Madeleine was abducted.

"Kate was told over and over to 'confess' or she could face charges of homicide and life imprisonment. She refused. One of her interrogators was Ricardo Paiva..."

All of this is under a bold sub-heading which reads:

Dogs detected the smell of death

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Guest on 19.10.13 11:09

You expect accuracy from The Sun, Candyfloss?!
 
Bravo Tony for managing to read it.
 
There's no way that I could.

P.S. Profuse apologies for doubting The Sun's accuracy. Off to don my sackcloth and ashes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Guest on 19.10.13 11:29

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:You expect accuracy from The Sun, Candyfloss?!

Bravo Tony for managing to read it.

There's no way that I could.
big grin   It would be a welcome change,  never mind Thanks Tony for your summary thumbsup  ..........just the same old same old. yawn

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Truthandjustice on 19.10.13 11:30

Does anyone else think that if this is the line the Sun are taking,  that it is also the line SY are taking? ... given that R Brooks pressured her mate Cameron to open the review and Cameron instructed SY.

Truthandjustice

Posts : 237
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.10.13 11:36

candyfloss wrote:During their first appeal to the cameras on 4 May, when Kate said: ‘Words cannot describe the anguish and despair we’re feeling”, the Sun says ‘tears were running down her face’ 

Does the Sun actually say that Tony, because it was GM who said those words - Kate McCann doesn't speak at all....

My mistake, in haste, these are the Sun's actual words:

(p. 4) "In one broadcast, Kate stood at Gerry's side, tears running down her face, as she clutched Madeleine's beloved toy, Cuddle Cat. In a broken voice, Gerry said: 'Words cannot describe the anguish and despair we are feeling as the parents of a [sic] beautiful daughter...'"

I've changed the OP

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Lance De Boils on 19.10.13 11:38

The photos of Madeleine: any new ones, or have we seen them all before?

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Cristobell on 19.10.13 11:39

Many thanks Tony, must admit, I do not have the heart or inclination to buy the rag, so much appreciate your summary.

I find it astonishing that the McCanns are currently involved in a libel trial in Lisbon where one of their main complaints is the effect the publicity is having on the twins, yet here we have a 12 page pull out in the UK's most notorious tabloid!  

The Scotland Yard investigation and the 'new' evidence, all but destroys their libel case.  They are the ones who have pushed the Tanner sighting this past 6 years and damaged the search and presumably they have agreed (or been paid) to release even more intimate details about their children and their family life.  Perhaps they have thrown in the towel on their claim for damages?

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.10.13 11:41

@Truthandjustice wrote:Does anyone else think that if this is the line the Sun are taking,  that it is also the line SY are taking? ... given that R Brooks pressured her mate Cameron to open the review and Cameron instructed SY.
Is it not plainer than ever that, to coin a modern phrase, the McCanns, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, the Leader of the Opposition, Rupert Murdoch and his newspapers, the top brass at the Metropolitan Police, Operation Grange, the top brass at the BBC and every single mainstream newspaper in this country are all 'singing from the same hymn sheet'?

It's clear that the Sun must have known the Crimewatch contents well in advance so that they could publish this supplement, at the same time inviting new subscribers to the Sun to sign up on the back of it

££££££££££££££££££££££££

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by endgame on 19.10.13 11:47

@Truthandjustice wrote:Does anyone else think that if this is the line the Sun are taking,  that it is also the line SY are taking? ... given that R Brooks pressured her mate Cameron to open the review and Cameron instructed SY.
Quite possibly. The Met and the Sun are old friends.What you have here is in many ways simply a more graphic account of many of the statements that have been attributed to SY without any denial from them for the last six months. Note that this is good PR for the Met as well as good PR for the Mcs a point which I think we have been missing - the Met is also running its own PR campaign here.

endgame

Posts : 171
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.10.13 11:50

I should add that at the bottom of page 12 (final page), in bold white and yellow on a black background, is the heading:

If you have any information about Madeleine McCann's disappearance, please contact...

The following contact details are then given:

Met Police's Operation Grange: 0800 096 1011 or 0207 158 0126 or email operation.grange@met.pnn.police.uk

and

e-mail investigation@findmadeleine.com

or

visit the McCanns' website Findmadeleine.com


...thus replicating the helpful links to the McCanns' own website that Leicestershire Police also did so much to promote.

The Crimestoppers number is not given by the Sun.

DCI Andy Redwood and those above him at the Met would have approved in advance these links being given

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 19.10.13 11:50

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Truthandjustice wrote:Does anyone else think that if this is the line the Sun are taking,  that it is also the line SY are taking? ... given that R Brooks pressured her mate Cameron to open the review and Cameron instructed SY.
Is it not plainer than ever that, to coin a modern phrase, the McCanns, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, the Leader of the Opposition, Rupert Murdoch and his newspapers, the top brass at the Metropolitan Police, Operation Grange, the top brass at the BBC and every single mainstream newspaper in this country are all 'singing from the same hymn sheet'?

It's clear that the Sun must have known the Crimewatch contents well in advance so that they could publish this supplement, at the same time inviting new subscribers to the Sun to sign up on the back of it

££££££££££££££££££££££££
But there have also been some uncharacteristic snippets reported lately, like mentioning the Cadavar dogs, the money raised by the limited company, Smith sighting based on a recognition of Gerry. This is a BIG departure from what we have been used to for a long time, and the MSM are allowing more critical comments to be printed.

I think we must draw a distinction between what Editors allow to be published at this point (or have been instructed to publish) and the critical accounts that are sneaking in by the likes of Wendy Murphy, de Vries and so on.

Take heart Tony, the sands are starting to shift.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by roy rovers on 19.10.13 11:55

@Tony Bennett wrote:
It's clear that the Sun must have known the Crimewatch contents well in advance so that they could publish this supplement, at the same time inviting new subscribers to the Sun to sign up on the back of it.
Not clear at all. IMO the could have had a junior cut and paste this up in a few hours.

roy rovers

Posts : 465
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2012-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Guest on 19.10.13 11:58

@Tony Bennett wrote:I should add that at the bottom of page 12 (final page), in bold white and yellow on a black background, is the heading:

If you have any information about Madeleine McCann's disappearance, please contact...

The following contact details are then given:

Met Police's Operation Grange: 0800 096 1011 or 0207 158 0126 or email operation.grange@met.pnn.police.uk

and

e-mail investigation@findmadeleine.com

or

visit the McCanns' website Findmadeleine.com


...thus replicating the helpful links to the McCanns' own website that Leicestershire Police also did so much to promote.

The Crimestoppers number is not given by the Sun.

DCI Andy Redwood and those above him at the Met would have approved in advance these links being given
Well, what investigation at Find Madeleine........ according to what we have been told, they have no PI's working for them!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Cheshire Cat on 19.10.13 12:00

@Truthandjustice wrote:Does anyone else think that if this is the line the Sun are taking,  that it is also the line SY are taking? ... given that R Brooks pressured her mate Cameron to open the review and Cameron instructed SY.
Without a shadow of a doubt.

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 660
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.10.13 12:02

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Take heart Tony, the sands are starting to shift.
 Yes, but I want to know in what direction the sands are starting to shift.

For six years, five months and eleven days, we have been asked to look for a faceless man with long black hair wearing a dark brown jacket, mustard chinos and long black pointy shoes, as drawn by Melissa Little under the supervision of Brian Kennedy, and released to the public nearly six months after he was 'seen'.

Now we are looking for a bloke said to have been seen carrying a child in pyjamas at 10.00pm on a coldish early May night, by three separate members of the Smith family, none of whom said they would recognise him again if they saw him (except that it was NOT ROBERT MURAT), who then, after Brian Kennedy spoke to Martin Smith, drew up (with the help of the McCann Team's private investigators) two (completely different) e-fits of the man they said they'd seen, which have not been shown to the puiblic for five years - and which have now been 'computerised' after two-and-a-half years' work and £6 million spent by DCI Andy Redwood's team.

Is that the 'shifting sands'?

It is certainly 'the shifting abductor'.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Cheshire Cat on 19.10.13 12:07

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Truthandjustice wrote:Does anyone else think that if this is the line the Sun are taking,  that it is also the line SY are taking? ... given that R Brooks pressured her mate Cameron to open the review and Cameron instructed SY.
Is it not plainer than ever that, to coin a modern phrase, the McCanns, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, the Leader of the Opposition, Rupert Murdoch and his newspapers, the top brass at the Metropolitan Police, Operation Grange, the top brass at the BBC and every single mainstream newspaper in this country are all 'singing from the same hymn sheet'?

It's clear that the Sun must have known the Crimewatch contents well in advance so that they could publish this supplement, at the same time inviting new subscribers to the Sun to sign up on the back of it

££££££££££££££££££££££££
But there have also been some uncharacteristic snippets reported lately, like mentioning the Cadavar dogs, the money raised by the limited company, Smith sighting based on a recognition of Gerry. This is a BIG departure from what we have been used to for a long time, and the MSM are allowing more critical comments to be printed.

I think we must draw a distinction between what Editors allow to be published at this point (or have been instructed to publish) and the critical accounts that are sneaking in by the likes of Wendy Murphy, de Vries and so on.

Take heart Tony, the sands are starting to shift.
I think SY mention the dogs now because they feel that is safe to do so. By featuring the dogs in an article that overwhelmingly trashes the PJ investigation and reinforces the McCann fairy-tale, the dogs findings are being implicitly dismissed.

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 660
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Woofer on 19.10.13 12:10

Well, the following does it for me:-

"Tony Bennett wrote:I should add that at the bottom of page 12 (final page), in bold white and yellow on a black background, is the heading:

"If you have any information about Madeleine McCann's disappearance, please contact...

The following contact details are then given:

Met Police's Operation Grange: 0800 096 1011 or 0207 158 0126 or email operation.grange@met.pnn.police.uk

and

e-mail
investigation@findmadeleine.com

or

visit the McCanns' website Findmadeleine.com


...thus replicating the helpful links to the McCanns' own website that Leicestershire Police also did so much to promote.

The Crimestoppers number is not given by the Sun.

DCI Andy Redwood and those above him at the Met would have approved in advance these links being given "


If Andy Redwood has approved the links to the McCanns, we might as well all give up now.

How can important information be allowed to go straight to the McCanns???  what  

Absolutely, totally crazy.  aaagh

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.10.13 12:13

SMITH-MAN

Sun, today, page 10 of the Madeleine supplement:

"The street where Martin Smith and his family saw the man and this little girl was just a six-minute walk from the apartment where Madeleine was abducted. It meant that Kate could have come within minutes of disturbing Madeleine's abductor as she went to check on her that night...In 2008, Mr Smith, from Drogheda, County Louth, had helped private detectives who were working for the McCanns to draw up the e-fits - but they had never been publicly revealed before...Mr Smith said his wife had spoken to the man, saying: 'Oh, she's asleep?', but he had put his head down and ignored them"..

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Woofer on 19.10.13 12:26

Perhaps the Met ought to be made aware that The Sun have asked people to contact the McCanns with information.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by aquila on 19.10.13 12:33

@Woofer wrote:Well, the following does it for me:-

"Tony Bennett wrote:I should add that at the bottom of page 12 (final page), in bold white and yellow on a black background, is the heading:

"If you have any information about Madeleine McCann's disappearance, please contact...

The following contact details are then given:

Met Police's Operation Grange: 0800 096 1011 or 0207 158 0126 or email operation.grange@met.pnn.police.uk

and

e-mail
investigation@findmadeleine.com

or

visit the McCanns' website Findmadeleine.com


...thus replicating the helpful links to the McCanns' own website that Leicestershire Police also did so much to promote.

The Crimestoppers number is not given by the Sun.

DCI Andy Redwood and those above him at the Met would have approved in advance these links being given "


If Andy Redwood has approved the links to the McCanns, we might as well all give up now.

How can important information be allowed to go straight to the McCanns???  what  

Absolutely, totally crazy.  aaagh
Add these details to the mix

If you go to the findmadeleine.com website as soon as you click onto it the new e-fits come up with the Metropolitan Police Service logo and the following numbers to contact:

0207 321 9251 and for outside uk +44 207 321 9251 - this is the Operation Grange telephone number - not the number Tony has quoted from the Sun pull-out. So what bloody number is Operation Grange then? Do we need to ask the Sun to clarify? Did someone write this article moons ago and couldn't be arsed with the current details?

Once you click 'home' you are taken to the homepage of the website - and Jane Tanner's now disgarded bloke carrying Madeleine is still there! The videos have been updated though.

Can't anyone be bothered to update the findmadeleine website with accuracy? It's a shame really as it cost £37k of donations to set it up in the first place.

I'm also adding that once you have got past the Scotland Yard page there is no facility to go back to it.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick summary of 12-page 'Sun' pull-out Madeleine supplement today

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 19.10.13 12:34

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Take heart Tony, the sands are starting to shift.
 Yes, but I want to know in what direction the sands are starting to shift.

For six years, five months and eleven days, we have been asked to look for a faceless man with long black hair wearing a dark brown jacket, mustard chinos and long black pointy shoes, as drawn by Melissa Little under the supervision of Brian Kennedy, and released to the public nearly six months after he was 'seen'.

Now we are looking for a bloke said to have been seen carrying a child in pyjamas at 10.00pm on a coldish early May night, by three separate members of the Smith family, none of whom said they would recognise him again if they saw him (except that it was NOT ROBERT MURAT), who then, after Brian Kennedy spoke to Martin Smith, drew up (with the help of the McCann Team's private investigators) two (completely different) e-fits of the man they said they'd seen, which have not been shown to the puiblic for five years - and which have now been 'computerised' after two-and-a-half years' work and £6 million spent by DCI Andy Redwood's team.

Is that the 'shifting sands'?

It is certainly 'the shifting abductor'.
Well, my interpretation is that by undermining Tanners sighting, which was the McCanns only "advantage" in the whole sorry debacle, it has opened up a huge new opportunity for public debate, as evidenced by various reader comments. The renewed interest has led lots of new members to this forum, and probably lots of other places on the net too. SY know full well there is an abundance of material available that people will be stumbling across due to the renewed interest following CW. They are fools indeed if they haven't realised that there are thousands more people who will start joining the dots and be calling into question the integrity of the investigation. Why invite all this "enlightenment" if it's just a big cover up?

If it were to be a total whitewash, why change any of the story, rather than to let the public go along with the original, official version? If this IS a big cover up, they could concoct some more rubbish and pin it on Hewlett or some other deceased nonce and be done with it.




____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum