The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 4 Mm11

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 4 Mm11

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 4 Regist10

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this the most cynical misuse of Madeleine's name so far, just to sell more newspapers?

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 4 Vote_lcap69%"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 59 ]
"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 4 Vote_lcap31%"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 26 ]

Total Votes : 85

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 4 Empty Re: "Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013

Post by sofieellis 19.10.13 18:12

The couple have 14 children registered to them, with 10 of them unaccounted for. The mother claims to have given birth to 6 of the children in a matter of a few months.

ETA: I've just watched the dancing video, and the child doesn't look happy in that video it all. She doesn't look like she wants to dance. As for the woman pushing the little boy out of the way, she is just plain nasty to him.
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 4 Empty Re: "Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013

Post by ProfessorPPlum 19.10.13 21:03

I'd like to see the UN's 2012 Gypsy Child Snatching figures. Anybody got them to hand?
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 19.10.13 21:41

ProfessorPPlum wrote:I'd like to see the UN's 2012 Gypsy Child Snatching figures. Anybody got them to hand?
Thank you yes 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 4 Empty .

Post by aniandr 19.10.13 21:51

Just watched that video.  Wtf is going on man? Thats not their child that Girl is frightened and confused there is something deeply wrong in that video. Why are they making her Dance? And wtf is going on with pulling that boy the Way she does it she is totally out of order!  It makes me sick watching it! The Girl is trying to walk away but is turned back. I honestly dont even know why but it almost made me cry watching it. Its sick!
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 19.10.13 21:58

Btw shes Got red hair. She looks like she is from Irland/British imo
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 19.10.13 22:06

aniandr wrote:Just watched that video.  Wtf is going on man? Thats not their child that Girl is frightened and confused there is something deeply wrong in that video. Why are they making her Dance? And wtf is going on with pulling that boy the Way she does it she is totally out of order!  It makes me sick watching it! The Girl is trying to walk away but is turned back. I honestly dont even know why but it almost made me cry watching it. Its sick!
That's exactly how I saw it too. If they've released this "family" video to prove to the world, how the little girl is cherished, then they have failed dismally.
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.10.13 22:20

sofieellis wrote:
aniandr wrote:Just watched that video.  Wtf is going on man? Thats not their child that Girl is frightened and confused there is something deeply wrong in that video. Why are they making her Dance? And wtf is going on with pulling that boy the Way she does it she is totally out of order!  It makes me sick watching it! The Girl is trying to walk away but is turned back. I honestly dont even know why but it almost made me cry watching it. Its sick!
That's exactly how I saw it too. If they've released this "family" video to prove to the world, how the little girl is cherished, then they have failed dismally.
 They apparently took the children with them into town to beg.  It looks to me that she is probably having to dance for money.  I agree, that video is horrible.  She clearly doesn't want to dance and looks really tired.  I hope she finds a loving family to take care of her whether that is with her natural parents or an adoptive parent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 19.10.13 22:27

if they beg someone must have seen that little Girl Dance for money. I get som Angry i have no words for it....
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.10.13 22:40

http://www.smh.com.au/world/greek-girl-maria-abandoned-by-mother-roma-couple-insists-20131020-2vu6u.html

An Australian report which alas also drags the McCanns in.

I won't be at all surprised though if the story about the girl's natural mother giving her away is true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 19.10.13 22:44

Who exactly is pushing this story?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 19.10.13 23:11

Im sick of the mccanns beeing dragged into every case of a missing child! 

There is a girl here who might actually have been ripped away from her mom and dad, dragged on the streets to dance for money and looks tired and dirty. And beeing found gives the mcs hope! Good for them - but i dont care! This it not their primetime for one time this is about someone else! Madeleine aparently becomed an icon for all missing children but its taking focus from the other children!

But it do gives hope for Ben Nedham but somehow it doesnt steel the picture like the mcs!
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 19.10.13 23:55

Some of the comments on the sky news article on this are frightening:

http://news.sky.com/story/1156588/mystery-blonde-girl-greece-charity-in-appeal

Look at this one:

On the Hunt for Maddie ....., I don't understand why the whole of Europe hasn't asked all teachers to take hair strands from all little girls with a fleck in their left eye ...., it is such an unusual trait ....., and cannot be masked ...., why would anybody object to that !!!
I honestly think that McCann supporters won't be happy until this wretched couple have inconvenienced and harassed every person on the face of the earth.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 20.10.13 0:03

tiredofthebs wrote:Some of the comments on the sky news article on this are frightening:

Look at this one:

On the Hunt for Maddie ....., I don't understand why the whole of Europe hasn't asked all teachers to take hair strands from all little girls with a fleck in their left eye ...., it is such an unusual trait ....., and cannot be masked ...., why would anybody object to that !!!
I honestly think that McCann supporters won't be happy until this wretched couple have inconvenienced and harassed every person on the face of the earth.
That is horrible. As a parent as well as a former teacher, I find that whole idea really creepy.
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded 20.10.13 0:05

ShuBob wrote:Is there evidence that gypsies- more than any other group of people- abduct children?
Apparently not given current gaps in knowledge about this crime and the need for comprehensive data about offenders, victims and trafficking flows.

Children account for almost a third of all people trafficked globally – new UN report

According to UNODC, Mr. Fedotov acknowledged the current gaps in knowledge about this crime and the need for comprehensive data about offenders, victims and trafficking flows. Still, the agency said, the number of trafficking victims is estimated to run into the millions.

The 2012 Global Report on Trafficking in Persons also raises concerns about low conviction rates – 16 per cent of reporting countries did not record a single conviction for trafficking in persons between 2007 and 2010.

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=43750#.UmMI2RC_9Xl
Olympicana_Reloaded

Activity : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 20.10.13 0:16

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.smh.com.au/world/greek-girl-maria-abandoned-by-mother-roma-couple-insists-20131020-2vu6u.html

I won't be at all surprised though if the story about the girl's natural mother giving her away is true.
I am also of the belief that this child was more than likely given to the family by her natural Mother or Parents . Sad , yes but it is a fact. I have watched the skynews video and it is hard to make a decision based on a few minutes of footage , I do believe it when they say that the child is very upset now as she is away from the only family she ever knew. She may have been used for begging , I think we have all seen evidence of that , I have seen it myself here in Ireland , but we must remember she is only 4 and has been taken from everthing she has ever known ............... very sad whatever the outcome Sad
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 20.10.13 5:22

tiredofthebs wrote:Some of the comments on the sky news article on this are frightening:

Look at this one:

I think it's not only the McCann supporters. It's the extreme narcissistic egocentric sickness of the McCanns themselves that inspires these crazy ideas. I think the only objection the McCanns would have against such a worldwide exercise is that it would become more clear that Madeleine was not abducted.

All just my opinion of course.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys 20.10.13 6:33

tuom wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.smh.com.au/world/greek-girl-maria-abandoned-by-mother-roma-couple-insists-20131020-2vu6u.html

I am also of the belief that this child was more than likely given to the family by her natural Mother or Parents . Sad , yes but it is a fact. I have watched the skynews video and it is hard to make a decision based on a few minutes of footage , I do believe it when they say that the child is very upset now as she is away from the only family she ever knew. She may have been used for begging , I think we have all seen evidence of that , I have seen it myself here in Ireland , but we must remember she is only 4 and has been taken from everthing she has ever known ............... very sad whatever the outcome Sad
Your post is very balanced thank you. Yes I agree very sad whatever the outcome.

Sadly the world isnt made of candy. The world is a hateful place. I have lived all over the world, and seen children dancing for money its their way of life. Without it they would probably starve. Kids are taught to steal like Fagan, and its still going on now and pick pocketing the works, children made to beg all day for money or food.

The perception we have of gypsys is they are all thieves, scoundrels, snatches of children, so on and so forth, so to think of a blonde child being found in a gypsy camp then she must have been stolen, part of child trafficking.

No way could she have simply been given to someone because the mother could not afford to feed her and she would have died as a baby. No that is not what happens now yes maybe in the olden times people had no money and children died..........NEVER in 2013 could such a thing ever happen. 

People need to open up their eyes to the world as it really is. Eastern Europe is AWASH with children in terrible orphanages, kept in squaller, some disabled tied to beds.

The fate of this child if true would have probably been to die of starvation and buried somewhere in scrub land.

I watched this video over and over. The child was about 18 months when she is seeing dancing. You can interpret it several ways. 

The mother of the child proud of her little girl making her dance, and so proud she shoves a boy out of the frame. 

OR you can interpret the scene as scum gypsies making the child dance for money. 

However, the child is about 3 years older from that VIDEO NOW, and survived and growing up as a 4 year old should. Also i hasten to add at 1 year old i would encourage my daughter to dance to music and we would all watch her swaying and laughing its part of girls growing up they love to dance it could be as simple as that....not everything has to have a bad reason.

They also showed the childs bedroom which ok was basic but looked clean and the bed made, but had toys and girls bits and pieces.  LOL you should see my grand daughters bedroom ......

The community of this camp well area were all mingling outside upset the child had been removed, even the children were upset their friend had been taken away.

Its the only LIFE little Maria has known since she was born. She must be feeling just like Madeliene now abandoned by her parents and scared.....

I dont know if she was taken or abducted I do find it odd that the couple have hired lawyers, and all the family are defending them on open T.V.

IF they were part of a big trafficking ring you would think they would all keep their heads down.

This is the brother of the father of the child defending him.

http://news.sky.com/story/1156981/mystery-blonde-girl-was-well-looked-after

EVERY SINGLE DAY CHILDREN ARE TAKEN AS SLAVES. We even have them in the uk. 

Children are being sold to buy IPHONES in China......

Human trafficking is worse now then in 1562 when the first black slaves were taken on The Good Ship Jesus and away from their families.

Its so bad now because the world is full of poverty. 

Children are being sold for prostitution so are eastern european women. The world has gone mad.

BUT not every story needs to be because of something horrible, perhaps its just a story of people who tried to do one thing good in their lives and sadly no good deed goes unpunished.

I am going to wait to see what pans out BEFORE I pass judgement. 

To be honest if we never had the case of a white british girl or Ben Needham missing this story would not have even been newsworthy.

AND ON THAT NOTE:

The one thing i find more abhorrent then the gypsies using a child to dance in the streets for money is the big newspaper chains using a child to MAKE thousands of pounds by obfuscation and lies and turning something from a child found in a gypsy camp to MADDY found in greece etc.

Now i find that disgusting who is worse really...........

IF this child was abducted then I really hope they find her parents although i would have thought someone would have come forward by now.
columbostogeys
columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 20.10.13 9:03

Whilst it looks as if the McCanns have jumped on the Bandwagon for their own agenda here, we may be mistaken.  Take a closer look.

1. We have the Maria story ending with Missing People are trying to locate the parents
2. Kate McCann to appear on Radio 4 in respect of Missing People
3  Then we have this article, again advertising Missing People http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2013/10/19/still-missing-search-for-lost-midlands-children-goes-on/

All of this publicity within a few days

Missing People have just filed their Annual report and whilst they are doing OK with an Income of £2.5 million, most of their funding (which is not always guaranteed, year after year) comes from gifts and donations, mainly from Lottery Funding, The Postcode Lottery, BBC Children in need and other similar sources. There is little coming in from Individual donations and just £500 came from the missing persons helpline.

The report states that Missing people would like to increase its income to £3 million PA from 2016 with its main source of income coming from individuals.

Could these media reports be part of an advertising campaign for a charity?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 20.10.13 9:19

I just caught the end of a Sky report about this little girl.   The wording is not exact but close I think.

It showed a man (brother I think it said) giving an interview in which he said, we got the girl in a very nice way.  We love her.   We looked after her very nicely. 

She had problems with her eyes, we took her to the doctors.

The photo on screen looked (to me at least) very much like Maddie, yes you could see it wasn't but it did look very similar to me.   

hmmmm what to think?   A little blonde girl with trouble with her eyes with a family who are not blood relatives.

The Roma family she has lived with are all quite dark and yet this little girl who has been with them for 4 years has not a trace of a tan.   It does seem to be a strange story to me.

Edited to add - the photo on screen was not the original one with her looking grubby, but a photo showing her with her hair washed and she looked very clean.
Edited again to replace the word another 5th line with A (little blonde girl).
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.10.13 9:24

http://home.bt.com/news/uknews/missing-ben-sister-in-girl-dna-plea-11363842758131

Rather bizarrely in my opinion Ben Needham's sister wants to check that there is no connection between this child and him.

At least the story has a lot more relevance to the Needhams than the McCanns who inevitably are mentioned too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 20.10.13 9:36

The child looks like a scared little mouse, cornered. I would like to know, when and under what circumstances, these pictures were taken.

They claim that she was brought up with a gypsy family who loved and cared for her until she was removed by the authorities. In the photographs, she is alone, looking lost, confused, scared. Was she hounded by journalists?

You would think that either the family who loved her or at least the authorities would have protected her from whatever she is feeling in those dreadful photographs. Why is no adult present? Why is she not being comforted?

Why the lack of background in those photographs? Why no picture of the Gypsy camp or the Gypsies who stole her? Why no names or additional information?

Is this story genuine at all?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 20.10.13 9:41

Well considering how dark the Roma family are and that she has been with them for 4 years, with no colouring to her skin at all, I am beginning to wonder whether this is a genuine story?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.10.13 9:59

I'm afraid that anything which becomes associated with the McCanns is open to suspicion that it's a hoax.

Time will tell - I hope - whether this story is correct.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 20.10.13 11:00

I could not find anything much on this in the Greek news

Has anyone got a link to the Greek Police website, there should at least be photograph of Maria in the appeal section.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.10.13 11:04

http://www.astynomia.gr/newsite.php?&lang=

This seems to be it but it's all Greek to me!

Seriously, there is a report in English on the case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top