The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this the most cynical misuse of Madeleine's name so far, just to sell more newspapers?

69% 69% 
[ 59 ]
31% 31% 
[ 26 ]

Total Votes : 85

Re: "Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013

Post by plebgate on 19.10.13 0:01

So gypsies steal children in order to claim benefits for them.

If gypsies did take Maddie, I wonder why they didn't take her siblings too, more benefits available if they had surely?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 19.10.13 0:06

Blond Girl Found in Gypsy Camp

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2013/10/17/blond-girl-found-in-gypsy-camp/

By Evangelia Kagelidou on October 17, 2013 in Crime, News

Blond Girl Found in Gypsy Camp

The peculiar case of a girl found in a gypsy camp, during a routine check by the police in Farsala, has shocked the local community. The four-year-old girl has blond hair, green eyes and light skin; features that do not match those of the people who claim to be her parents.

This fact puzzled the police officers who were conducting a search in the area. As a result they brought both the parents before the Police Headquarters of Larisa and subjected them to questions with the presence of a prosecutor, in order to identify the origin of the child.

At the same time, contacts with services outside Larisa dealing with disappearances of minors have been made, in the effort to clarify the case.

At the moment, there are no official announcements about the case, as investigations are still in progress.

 blond girl, Greece, Greece news, Greek news, gypsy camp, Larisa

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 19.10.13 0:08

Greek Officials Investigating ID of Girl Found in Gypsy Camp

By Evangelia Kagelidou on October 18, 2013 in Crime, News  

xantho koitsiNew evidence has been disclosed regarding the unbelievable story of the little girl who was kidnapped by the gypsy couple in Farsala (Greece).

The Greek police have now shared the girl’s photographs publicly in hopes that someone will recognize her, and help find some answers as to where she comes from and who her parents are.

An anthropologist has been summoned to examine the girl in order to identify her place of origin by analyzing the structure of her bones.

The four-year old girl, whose name is Maria, does not speak (except for a few words and sounds), and is not as mature as an average girl of her age, and very attached to the gypsy woman who claims to be her mother.

In the beginning of the investigation, the 39-year-old man and the 40-year-old woman claimed to be her natural parents, but their features had nothing to do with the girl’s characteristics (blond hair, green eyes, light skin). Subsequently, a DNA test was performed, officially confirming what the police thought from the start- the child is not biologically theirs.

While being questioned by authorities, the couple answered, frequently contradicting themselves. They first stated that the girl was given to them for adoption by a woman who gave birth in the camp, then disappeared; then, the 40-year-old woman said that she found the baby outside a super market. Her next story was that the girl’s father is a Canadian man whom she had an affair with. In the end, she said that they had bought the little girl from a Bulgarian man.

It was finally proven that the couple had kidnapped the girl in 2009, right after she was born. According to official announcements from the police, the couple managed to not only take the girl from her natural parents, but they somehow managed to obtain her birth and baptism certificate from the Municipality of Athens birth department.

Although it is still unclear what exactly took place, the police assume that the child was initially set to be illegally adopted.

The psychologist of the General Police Directorate of Thessaly, has undertaken the psychological support of the child.
Meanwhile, the child has been taken from the Roma couple and currently under the safe care of the organization “The smile of the child”.

The national and international police investigations are still in progress, while Interpol is cooperating with Balkan countries in the effort to expand the investigation.

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 19.10.13 0:17

I used to live in Greece for a little while and I met many a person who told me that the original and ancient Greeks were blonde with green eyes, I met many too.
I also knew three Greek couples who were dark skinned and haired and their small children were white blonde, their hair gradually darkening with age.
Although it does say a DNA test proves the child doesn't belong to the Roma.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded on 19.10.13 0:48

PRESS RELEASE

Athens, 18 October 2013

Parents sought after child found in Roma camp in Greece

Police in Greece is searching for the parents of a 4-year-old girl found in a Roma camp in the region of Larissa, Greece.

The girl was found living in the Roma camp following a police investigation that took place on Thursday, 17 October. The features of the girl and the controversial claims of the persons who claimed to be the parents of the child lead the authorities to collect a DNA sample test. The results of DNA testing proved that these people are not the biological parents of the child.

Upon the order of the Public Prosecution authorities the child was immediately removed from the Roma camp and is now in care and protection of “The Smile of the Child” until a solution in the best interest of the child is found.

“The Smile of the Child” in cooperation with national police authorities is taking all necessary steps to inform the competent actors at national and international level (MCE- European Federation for Missing and Sexually Exploited Children, ICMEC- International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children) and to mobilize the public in order to help find the parents of the child.

Anyone with information is asked to call at the European Hotline for Missing Children 116 000, contact “The Smile of the Child” at +30 210 76 09 550 or send an email at 116000@hamogelo.gr

http://www.hamogelo.gr/4-2/1701/Parents-sought-after-child-found-in-Roma-camp-in-Greece

Olympicana_Reloaded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 19.10.13 0:53

Here's one of the many comments on The Mail article aarrrgh!!

"Have they done a DNA test? It could be Maddie if she hasn't been eating much."

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.10.13 0:56

I see Missing People (Europe) are searching for the parents.

Kate McCann will be doing a Radio 4 appeal on behalf of Missing People on 4th November.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 19.10.13 0:59

@aquila wrote:I see Missing People (Europe) are searching for the parents.

Kate McCann will be doing a Radio 4 appeal on behalf of Missing People on 4th November.
Quelle Surprise!

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeeWit on 19.10.13 1:04

Can't see the colobama!

Sorry - Read headlines - thought they were claiming it was Maddie!!
Disgusting use of her name!!

PeeWit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs on 19.10.13 1:05

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@tiredofthebs wrote:I get the feeling that team McCann are panicking. This latest round of PR stinks of desperation. And it reminds me of the PR we were getting in October 2007 when they fled Portugal.
 What do we know about the source and provenance of this story?
This is a planted story. Probably has Clarence's fingerprints all over it.

It terrifies me that the McCanns can say "jump" and every newspaper in the country says "how high?"

There must be something very big and very sinister being covered up here.

tiredofthebs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 19.10.13 1:06

Wot, the day before the trial resumes?

Whoops sorry aquila.. I thought you were being serious for a mo.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 19.10.13 1:10

The little girl was taken from her parents, the child was missing not the parents. The parents now exactly who they are and will probably come forward within hours of hearing the news. What makes missing people think that they have until Nov 4th, and what's it got to do with Kate McCann anyway?

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.10.13 1:13

@Woofer wrote:

Here's the link Woofer. It might be pre-recorded but yes, it's going out day before the trial in Lisbon resumes. The McCanns do manage a hectic schedule.

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/donate/radio-4-appeal

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.10.13 1:15

@sharonl wrote:

The little girl was taken from her parents, the child was missing not the parents.  The parents now exactly who they are and will probably come forward within hours of hearing the news.  What makes missing people think that they have until Nov 4th, and what's it got to do with Kate McCann anyway?

Kate McCann isn't doing an appeal re the little girl found in Greece. She's doing an appeal for funds to Missing People. The timing is interesting.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded on 19.10.13 1:16

@tiredofthebs wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@tiredofthebs wrote:I get the feeling that team McCann are panicking. This latest round of PR stinks of desperation. And it reminds me of the PR we were getting in October 2007 when they fled Portugal.
 What do we know about the source and provenance of this story?
This is a planted story. Probably has Clarence's fingerprints all over it.

It terrifies me that the McCanns can say "jump" and every newspaper in the country says "how high?"

There must be something very big and very sinister being covered up here.
Sexual abuse.... Above suspicion?

Educators, coaches, parents, priests, individuals in positions of authority, and other people above suspicion seem to be the main perpetrators in the latest reported cases of sexual abuse. Their common denominator was that they were people the children knew, trusted, loved, and who even shared time and the same space as those children.

These reports, that shocked the Greek and international community, change the profile of child abusers from dangerous unknown people who may randomly meet the children, to people from the children’s immediate family or social environment. Precisely because of the nature of this relationship, children may be “trapped” by their feelings of love and admiration for those people, as well as feelings of fear, shame, and guilt for what takes place. As a result, they do not report this “guilty secret”.

http://www.hamogelo.gr/24-2/1081/Sexual-abuse-Above-suspicion

Olympicana_Reloaded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 19.10.13 1:22

@sharonl wrote:

The little girl was taken from her parents, the child was missing not the parents.  The parents now exactly who they are and will probably come forward within hours of hearing the news.  What makes missing people think that they have until Nov 4th, and what's it got to do with Kate McCann anyway?

Hello All , I have not been on here for a while , a long while , I was grieving for the loss of my Mother . However seeing this headline tonight I am so outraged , if this child is in the situation they say she is how very sad , poor little mite, but yes what has this to do with Kate McCann, if I was to plead anything tonight it would be to the McCanns , please do not use this little child as part of your press bandwagon.
Hello to Russiandoll, Peter Mac, Aguila , Sharon and others , I hope I have the strength to come back and participate soon , grief is difficult . Good NIght :)

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.10.13 1:26

@tuom wrote:
@sharonl wrote:

Hello All , I have not been on here for a while , a long while , I was grieving for the loss of my Mother . However seeing this headline tonight I am so outraged , if this child is in the situation they say she is how very sad , poor little mite, but yes what has this to do with Kate McCann, if I was to plead anything tonight it would be to the McCanns , please do not use this little child as part of your press bandwagon.
Hello to Russiandoll, Peter Mac, Aguila , Sharon and others , I hope I have the strength to come back and participate soon , grief is difficult . Good NIght :)
Hello Tuom, it's good to see you back. I hope your grief eases and your tears become less.

Kate McCann isn't doing an appeal for the little girl in Greece. She's doing an appeal for funds to support Missing People charity.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 19.10.13 1:32

@aquila wrote:
@Woofer wrote:

Here's the link Woofer. It might be pre-recorded but yes, it's going out day before the trial in Lisbon resumes. The McCanns do manage a hectic schedule.

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/donate/radio-4-appeal
oMG I thought you were joking.

Ah well such a fine upstanding citizen doing so much for charity and appealing on Radio 4 no less. Better make sure the judge in lisbon gets to know. Can you see GA using such tactics.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 19.10.13 2:08

Its not right.......
How can these f***ers sleep at night

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 19.10.13 2:11

Hope the public see this for what it is.
Think it maybe an own goal.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 19.10.13 2:23

Im shattered by this. I truly had faith in SY, but now Im convinced this is all an elaborate coverup of Paedophillia on a massive scale. I cannot believe that this sort of news comes out, all teasingly being an attempted tie to what could have happened to Madeleine also.......We have been had all.

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 19.10.13 2:27

On another site, they were insisting the truth would come out once CW went Europe wide.....They suggested a Gypsy link. It seems they are going back to any death bed confession.
Im stunned....Madeleine is being ignored again.

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs on 19.10.13 2:30

@ChillyHeat wrote:Im shattered by this. I truly had faith in SY, but now Im convinced this is all an elaborate coverup of Paedophillia on a massive scale. I cannot believe that this sort of news comes out, all teasingly being an attempted tie to what could have happened to Madeleine also.......We have been had all.
I didn't. They have taken 2 years and 5 million pounds and all they have done is rule out tannerman.

Leicestershire police were only ever involved to help cover things up so why should SY be any different? Cameron himself ordered this review and his precise orders were presumably to keep anything from being exposed.

Don't forget, the skulls of dead children at the Jersey care home became coconut shells. The police are entirely controlled, masonic, and into the paedo business up to their necks.

tiredofthebs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.10.13 2:37

@ChillyHeat wrote:On another site, they were insisting the truth would come out once CW went Europe wide.....They suggested a Gypsy link. It seems they are going back to any death bed confession.
Im stunned....Madeleine is being ignored again.
There's a Jes Wilkins who is the producer of 'my big fat gypsy wedding' - he's probably an expert on gypsy behaviour by now.big grin Perhaps he ought to be consulted.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 19.10.13 2:38

@tiredofthebs wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:Im shattered by this. I truly had faith in SY, but now Im convinced this is all an elaborate coverup of Paedophillia on a massive scale. I cannot believe that this sort of news comes out, all teasingly being an attempted tie to what could have happened to Madeleine also.......We have been had all.
I didn't. They have taken 2 years and 5 million pounds and all they have done is rule out tannerman.

Leicestershire police were only ever involved to help cover things up so why should SY be any different? Cameron himself ordered this review and his precise orders were presumably to keep anything from being exposed.

Don't forget, the skulls of dead children at the Jersey care home became coconut shells. The police are entirely controlled, masonic, and into the paedo business up to their necks.
Your right......
I was too gullible to think otherwise. I tried to fend off all the masonic paedo business....It was always in my mind, but I stupidly thought we was on Gerrys back.
I will have to try and do other things to break this. At the moment I don't know what, but I will pi*s on their parade one way or another, and I mean that.

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum