The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Let's talk about Clarence

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Let's talk about Clarence

Post by ultimaThule on 11.02.14 18:26

It seems to me that what the good people of Brighton Pavillion should be asking Clarence is how much he is paid for his labours on behalf of the McCanns and by whom, and whether it is his intention to continue to act as their spokeman - whether paid or unpaid - should he have the great good fortune to represent the constituency in Parliament.  

On the other hand, any concerned elector may as well save their breath as they're unlikely get an honest answer out of a man who does not scruple to lie and otherwise distort the truth for his living.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 11.02.14 18:57

Clarence acts like a bluebottle fly settling on a cowpat. Any smelly dubious case and he is there getting involved one way or another. Remember the Jill Dando case? (She was neatly executed, doubtless for what she knew, by persons unknown) or the case of the British teenager found in the shallows dead on a Goan beach?... There he was again! He is a harbinger of doom, or rather of obfuscation.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 11.02.14 19:00

@ultimaThule wrote:It seems to me that what the good people of Brighton Pavillion should be asking Clarence is how much he is paid for his labours on behalf of the McCanns and by whom, and whether it is his intention to continue to act as their spokeman - whether paid or unpaid - should he have the great good fortune to represent the constituency in Parliament.  

On the other hand, any concerned elector may as well save their breath as they're unlikely get an honest answer out of a man who does not scruple to lie and otherwise distort the truth for his living.
I have asked him many qs via twitter and he never answers! Only once to tell me to get my facts straight re his association with the Labout Party

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfwit on 13.02.14 6:57

Within days of his appointment to the case I asked a friend who worked in PR for the Home Office what was the general opinion of him.

Her reply ''He's a tw*t''.

Halfwit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching on 13.02.14 18:07

@Tony Bennett wrote:Clarence Mitchell is very successful.

Clarence Mitchell is very sure of himself.

Clarence Mitchell is very confident.

He reminds me a bit of Lance Armstrong in his prime...

And Clarence Mitchell is a very good friend of Gerry McCanns!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e_H5n1CB78

Video start 2:22

Watching

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on 13.02.14 19:31

Clarence Mitchell always reminds me of an Oxford St. spiv running a 'Find the lady' scam, or a mock auctioneer.

diatribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum