The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by chillyheat on 18.10.13 22:11

@Hicks wrote:
@KenzieWenzie wrote:
KenzieWenzie wrote:Just think about it. Day before the suspects status was lifted those allegations came out In the Portuguese press.  The media are like a violin, a clever person can play them to any tune they want, that's not to say the statements do not exist in the police files, but I truly believe David Payne is innocent and the statements were made to stop him breaking ranks, because although he doesn't know much, he could unwittingly could help solve the case. This is all my own opinion and I feel strongly about this. I believe it  was a straightforward accident that became complicated for all, including the mccanns. 
I also think the case will be solved, and the mccanns defence has cleverly been placed over time since that night through the media, the way the press has been worked there's loads of room for doubt in people's minds even if they are found guilty.
Hello, 

you say you feel strongly about this, that David Payne is innocent , he could solve the case and that it was an accident that became complicated, for all including the mccann's.

What are you basing this on? what convinces you, 

Thanks.




Not sure, just intuition.  I believe Payne is innocent, he only discovered the lies later. Still think a few tapas members do not know full story, although not too sure who. I believe he was afraid of arrest and couldn't be 
bought So the the worst allegations that you could accuse a man were used and printed it in the foreign press as a warning, Uk papers next?  Anyone can accuse someone of anything, doesn't mean it's true. Again this is my own opinion and I hope I'm proved right.
I think David Payne is most likely the one who took control of the situation in the very beginning. If we go back to Yvonne Martin's statement (the social worker who arrived on the scene morning of the 4th)
read her statement. DP seemed to be controlling the McCann's. Interesting to note that the McCann's became aggressive towards her and acted strange when she showed them her credentials. It seemed that having someone around who had worked in child protection made them feel very uncomfortable.

http://shadplay.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/witness-statement-yvonne-warren-martin.html.
I was slowly building up to her statement, but now its in the thread we have to wonder how innocent he is. That's my point. He is not going to sacrifice himself for Madeleine. That's the sticking point

chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by chillyheat on 18.10.13 22:13

Imagine the horror when Yvonne walked in. It creates an even more stonewalled situation. Perhaps she was sent in to create it.....Who knows.
As someone said, our heads are shattered by all this, but Im in it for the long run.

chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by chillyheat on 18.10.13 22:19

I will say this.....From what Ive read, there was a lot of guests at the OC with high positions within companies etc etc. This case is being thrown around because of many connections. Its more than feasible to eliminate all the efits of many due to them being secret bodyguards for many guests.
The main crux is the statements of the 9. It does not matter if all the biggies in the background have knowledge. THEY WILL BE COVERED UP. I reckon that has been taken care of now, so the McCanns are on their own now.
I will stick my neck out and say that there will be arrests in the next 3 months.

chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by Hicks on 18.10.13 22:26

@ChillyHeat wrote:
@Hicks wrote:
@KenzieWenzie wrote:
KenzieWenzie wrote:Just think about it. Day before the suspects status was lifted those allegations came out In the Portuguese press.  The media are like a violin, a clever person can play them to any tune they want, that's not to say the statements do not exist in the police files, but I truly believe David Payne is innocent and the statements were made to stop him breaking ranks, because although he doesn't know much, he could unwittingly could help solve the case. This is all my own opinion and I feel strongly about this. I believe it  was a straightforward accident that became complicated for all, including the mccanns. 
I also think the case will be solved, and the mccanns defence has cleverly been placed over time since that night through the media, the way the press has been worked there's loads of room for doubt in people's minds even if they are found guilty.
Hello, 

you say you feel strongly about this, that David Payne is innocent , he could solve the case and that it was an accident that became complicated, for all including the mccann's.

What are you basing this on? what convinces you, 

Thanks.




Not sure, just intuition.  I believe Payne is innocent, he only discovered the lies later. Still think a few tapas members do not know full story, although not too sure who. I believe he was afraid of arrest and couldn't be 
bought So the the worst allegations that you could accuse a man were used and printed it in the foreign press as a warning, Uk papers next?  Anyone can accuse someone of anything, doesn't mean it's true. Again this is my own opinion and I hope I'm proved right.
I think David Payne is most likely the one who took control of the situation in the very beginning. If we go back to Yvonne Martin's statement (the social worker who arrived on the scene morning of the 4th)
read her statement. DP seemed to be controlling the McCann's. Interesting to note that the McCann's became aggressive towards her and acted strange when she showed them her credentials. It seemed that having someone around who had worked in child protection made them feel very uncomfortable.

http://shadplay.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/witness-statement-yvonne-warren-martin.html.
I was slowly building up to her statement, but now its in the thread we have to wonder how innocent he is. That's my point. He is not going to sacrifice himself for Madeleine. That's the sticking point
If the Gaspar statements can be taken at face value DP has every reason to support the McCann's in a cover up. 
Funny that the Gaspar's have never been taken to court. Imagine having that kind of thing circulating around about you and you do not come out to defend yourself or to clear your name.....unless it was all true of course.

Just my opinion.

____________________
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all the people all of the time. Abraham Lincoln.

Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by KenzieWenzie on 18.10.13 22:34

Appreciate the opinions, but in my own still this these three are innocent.
@Hicks wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:
@Hicks wrote:
@KenzieWenzie wrote:
KenzieWenzie wrote:Just think about it. Day before the suspects status was lifted those allegations came out In the Portuguese press.  The media are like a violin, a clever person can play them to any tune they want, that's not to say the statements do not exist in the police files, but I truly believe David Payne is innocent and the statements were made to stop him breaking ranks, because although he doesn't know much, he could unwittingly could help solve the case. This is all my own opinion and I feel strongly about this. I believe it  was a straightforward accident that became complicated for all, including the mccanns. 
I also think the case will be solved, and the mccanns defence has cleverly been placed over time since that night through the media, the way the press has been worked there's loads of room for doubt in people's minds even if they are found guilty.
Hello, 

you say you feel strongly about this, that David Payne is innocent , he could solve the case and that it was an accident that became complicated, for all including the mccann's.

What are you basing this on? what convinces you, 

Thanks.




Not sure, just intuition.  I believe Payne is innocent, he only discovered the lies later. Still think a few tapas members do not know full story, although not too sure who. I believe he was afraid of arrest and couldn't be 
bought So the the worst allegations that you could accuse a man were used and printed it in the foreign press as a warning, Uk papers next?  Anyone can accuse someone of anything, doesn't mean it's true. Again this is my own opinion and I hope I'm proved right.
I think David Payne is most likely the one who took control of the situation in the very beginning. If we go back to Yvonne Martin's statement (the social worker who arrived on the scene morning of the 4th)
read her statement. DP seemed to be controlling the McCann's. Interesting to note that the McCann's became aggressive towards her and acted strange when she showed them her credentials. It seemed that having someone around who had worked in child protection made them feel very uncomfortable.

http://shadplay.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/witness-statement-yvonne-warren-martin.html.
I was slowly building up to her statement, but now its in the thread we have to wonder how innocent he is. That's my point. He is not going to sacrifice himself for Madeleine. That's the sticking point
If the Gaspar statements can be taken at face value DP has every reason to support the McCann's in a cover up. 
Funny that the Gaspar's have never been taken to court. Imagine having that kind of thing circulating around about you and you do not come out to defend yourself or to clear your name.....unless it was all true of course.

Just my opinion.

KenzieWenzie

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by stillsloppingout on 18.10.13 22:37

@MaryB wrote:But  no matter who knew what, if they wanted to dismiss the Smith sighting they would have done so just like they dismissed the Jane Tanner sighting.  With such a person the Smith's saw   was x taking his child home from the creche.  They want more people to come forward who saw the man the Smith's saw.
No; not true .

 They have confirmed the Tanner sighting to exonerate  her [ don' t forget this person is fake IMO. ] see my post as to IMO why . 

   Smith man  [ BOGUS or real GM ]  can now be sort after for as long as they wish , wether it is GM or not  either way they will never identify / find him , that's how cover up's work .

stillsloppingout

Posts : 489
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : N WEST ENGLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by chillyheat on 18.10.13 22:45

Dr. Roberts 'Now we know' 2011 with thanks to McCannfiles:

"Did you kill your daughter?" asks the lady journalist. Gerry answers:

"No. That's an emphatic 'no.' I mean the ludicrous thing is. Errm... what... I suppose... what's been purported from Portugal is that Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body. Well, when did she have the accident and died? Cos... the only time she was left unattended was when we were at dinner, so if she died then, how could we have disposed of... hidden her body when there was an immediate search. It's just nonsense. So. An' if she died when we were in the apartment or fell injured, why would we... why would we cover that up?"

KM (interjecting): "And it gets even more ludicrous, that we've obviously hidden her so incredibly well, where nobody's found her and we hid her (interviewer: 'incredibly well') so well that we then decided that we'd move her in the car which we hired weeks later and you know it's just ridiculous."

Let's take this a step at a time.

"Did you kill your daughter?"

"No. That's an emphatic 'no.'"

This is Gerry speaking don't forget. For any other innocent mortal 'Absolutely not' would have been a sufficient response. Not for Gerry though. Despite his subsequent claim, he gives a decidedly unemphatic answer - 'No.' What follows is meta-language, where he is describing his earlier articulation of a word and does not address the underlying semantics in any way. Incoherent and unnecessary expansion then takes us away from the original question, referencing what has been 'purported' in Portugal, namely that 'Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body.'

Next comes a cunning locking of the incident to a specific time frame, with the suggestion that Madeleine could only have had an accident when unattended. But Gerry slips up in questioning how it would have been possible for them to have disposed of Madeleine's body. In immediately substituting the phrase hidden her body he has already told us what in fact happened. Excitedly he goes on to ask why the parents should have covered up an accident. Why indeed.

It hardly comes as a surprise that Kate leaps in at this point, before Gerry's mouth can write any more bad cheques. She loses no time in elaborating upon the 'hide-and-seek' scenario played out that Thursday night, and the 'ludicrous' idea of their hire car being involved afterwards. But the damage has already been done.

The script, charitably outlined by Goncalo Amaral and fleshed out here by the McCanns, so as to exonerate themselves, depends entirely for its effect upon the premise that little Madeleine disappeared inexplicably that Thursday night; a premise that becomes less clear the closer it is examined. And Gerry is right. It wouldn't make sense to conceal an accident.




Goodnight all.....Off to bed Chilly x

chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by Hicks on 18.10.13 22:49

@ChillyHeat wrote:Dr. Roberts 'Now we know' 2011 with thanks to McCannfiles:

"Did you kill your daughter?" asks the lady journalist. Gerry answers:

"No. That's an emphatic 'no.' I mean the ludicrous thing is. Errm... what... I suppose... what's been purported from Portugal is that Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body. Well, when did she have the accident and died? Cos... the only time she was left unattended was when we were at dinner, so if she died then, how could we have disposed of... hidden her body when there was an immediate search. It's just nonsense. So. An' if she died when we were in the apartment or fell injured, why would we... why would we cover that up?"

KM (interjecting): "And it gets even more ludicrous, that we've obviously hidden her so incredibly well, where nobody's found her and we hid her (interviewer: 'incredibly well') so well that we then decided that we'd move her in the car which we hired weeks later and you know it's just ridiculous."

Let's take this a step at a time.

"Did you kill your daughter?"

"No. That's an emphatic 'no.'"

This is Gerry speaking don't forget. For any other innocent mortal 'Absolutely not' would have been a sufficient response. Not for Gerry though. Despite his subsequent claim, he gives a decidedly unemphatic answer - 'No.' What follows is meta-language, where he is describing his earlier articulation of a word and does not address the underlying semantics in any way. Incoherent and unnecessary expansion then takes us away from the original question, referencing what has been 'purported' in Portugal, namely that 'Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body.'

Next comes a cunning locking of the incident to a specific time frame, with the suggestion that Madeleine could only have had an accident when unattended. But Gerry slips up in questioning how it would have been possible for them to have disposed of Madeleine's body. In immediately substituting the phrase hidden her body he has already told us what in fact happened. Excitedly he goes on to ask why the parents should have covered up an accident. Why indeed.

It hardly comes as a surprise that Kate leaps in at this point, before Gerry's mouth can write any more bad cheques. She loses no time in elaborating upon the 'hide-and-seek' scenario played out that Thursday night, and the 'ludicrous' idea of their hire car being involved afterwards. But the damage has already been done.

The script, charitably outlined by Goncalo Amaral and fleshed out here by the McCanns, so as to exonerate themselves, depends entirely for its effect upon the premise that little Madeleine disappeared inexplicably that Thursday night; a premise that becomes less clear the closer it is examined. And Gerry is right. It wouldn't make sense to conceal an accident.



Goodnight all.....Off to bed Chilly x
Me too....brain hurts. Nite nite.

Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by tedless on 18.10.13 22:57

@Woofer wrote:I`m usually on the `whitewash team` but the CPS would have set out the surest way to get a conviction, so what we`re seeing now maybe the only way AR can achieve it.

I don`t know much about the head of the CPS, Alison Saunders, but a few on here don`t go much on her from her past exploits - we`ll have to wait and see.
I think your right woofer it all comes down to evidence that can be used in courts. AR knows about the dogs and what they found but this is not admissible evidence so there is little point in him mentioning it to the media. The same goes for the Gaspar statement any  reasonable lawyer would pull this apart in minutes, however it is info AR has but again why would they mention this to the media. I am hopeful that what they are trying to do is get the right evidence in place, or for someone to break their silence.

tedless

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by sallypelt on 18.10.13 23:01

@tedless wrote:
@Woofer wrote:I`m usually on the `whitewash team` but the CPS would have set out the surest way to get a conviction, so what we`re seeing now maybe the only way AR can achieve it.

I don`t know much about the head of the CPS, Alison Saunders, but a few on here don`t go much on her from her past exploits - we`ll have to wait and see.
I think your right woofer it all comes down to evidence that can be used in courts. AR knows about the dogs and what they found but this is not admissible evidence so there is little point in him mentioning it to the media. The same goes for the Gaspar statement any  reasonable lawyer would pull this apart in minutes, however it is info AR has but again why would they mention this to the media. I am hopeful that what they are trying to do is get the right evidence in place, or for someone to break their silence.
Tedless, I totally agree with you. If this case gets to court, it has to be watertight. This is why, imo. that AR is getting as much information he can, from people who were on holiday at the time. He will surely have been given a list of all those visitors, and where they were from. It's ok to say that the T9 had left the Tapas bar before 9:40, but this has to be backed up by those who were there.

sallypelt

Posts : 3297
Reputation : 518
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by StraightThinking on 18.10.13 23:15

It isn't NSY's case, so how can they charge anybody?

StraightThinking

Posts : 180
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by SixMillionQuid on 18.10.13 23:19

@stillsloppingout wrote:
@MaryB wrote:But  no matter who knew what, if they wanted to dismiss the Smith sighting they would have done so just like they dismissed the Jane Tanner sighting.  With such a person the Smith's saw   was x taking his child home from the creche.  They want more people to come forward who saw the man the Smith's saw.
No; not true .

 They have confirmed the Tanner sighting to exonerate  her [ don' t forget this person is fake IMO. ] see my post as to IMO why . 

   Smith man  [ BOGUS or real GM ]  can now be sort after for as long as they wish , wether it is GM or not  either way they will never identify / find him , that's how cover up's work .
Exactly, it doesn't matter which side of the road Gerry and Jez were because now she's "mistaken" for a second time about who she saw. big grin  Just put Jane out to graze with rest of the cattle.

Now we have the tricky business of the Smith sighting. Perhaps they were "mistaken" about who they saw utilising that 20% margin of error in identification. Then the Smiths will be sent out to graze with rest of the cattle.

There's no need for a huge coverup. Just ignore vital evidence and don't bother asking basic questions.

____________________
"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency

SixMillionQuid

Posts : 436
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by Woofer on 18.10.13 23:20

@StraightThinking wrote:It isn't NSY's case, so how can they charge anybody?
There was discussion about this not long ago - it was found they can if it involves the abuse of a child abroad.  Can`t remember the exact details but a new Act was passed which allows this.

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by StraightThinking on 18.10.13 23:21

Thanks Woofer

StraightThinking

Posts : 180
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by Guest on 18.10.13 23:22

@Woofer wrote:
@StraightThinking wrote:It isn't NSY's case, so how can they charge anybody?
There was discussion about this not long ago - it was found they can if it involves the abuse of a child abroad.  Can`t remember the exact details but a new Act was passed which allows this.
Well, according to the media the CPS were in Portugal,  and what reason would they go for........their job is to prosecute people isn't it?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by plebgate on 18.10.13 23:24

Exactly StraightThinking.

That  is why Mr. A. pointed out the fact that a stamp should be put on an envelope and sent to Portugese Police, for the case to be investigated in Portugal where the crime took place.   



 
Simpes really.

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 5440
Reputation : 1155
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by MRNOODLES on 18.10.13 23:35

There was a CEOP programme on TV a while back, talking about UK perverts in foreign countries.

It was said, ideally the foreign country needs to prosecute, but if it fails they will act and do something.



Therefore I'm wondering if. Say SY made an arrest with sufficient evidence tomorrow.  Would they turn round and offer the Portuguese first option to prosecute on the initial crime. And SY will then follow it up with a fraud charge in this country (if there is one)

MRNOODLES

Posts : 637
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by garyp on 19.10.13 0:43

What if JTs bundleman coming forward and getting her off the hook and out of the centre of it all is part of a deal to testify? 

I mean come on, he doesnt show up for 6 years on the most talked about 'abduction' ever, and he has the pyjamas to 'prove' he was there? Why on earth would he keep them 6 years as proof unless he thought they were relevant and if he thought that his being there was relevant he would have come forward 6 years ago.

Basically I think SY know JT lied because its so obvious so either she goes down for it or they make a deal mmmm...

garyp

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by Cheshire Cat on 19.10.13 9:39

candyfloss wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@StraightThinking wrote:It isn't NSY's case, so how can they charge anybody?
There was discussion about this not long ago - it was found they can if it involves the abuse of a child abroad.  Can`t remember the exact details but a new Act was passed which allows this.
Well, according to the media the CPS were in Portugal,  and what reason would they go for........their job is to prosecute people isn't it?
Amaral, Pat Brown, Joana Morais, Wendy Murphy : these people believe do not have confidence in SY and believe a whitewash is being carried out to clear the McCann's. Why the heck would anyone who wants justice for Maddie believe otherwise?  I know optimism is a healthy trait but there is nothing at all that suggests to me that this is some kind of trap for the McCann's.

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 660
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by endgame on 19.10.13 9:47

@SixMillionQuid wrote:
@stillsloppingout wrote:
@MaryB wrote:But  no matter who knew what, if they wanted to dismiss the Smith sighting they would have done so just like they dismissed the Jane Tanner sighting.  With such a person the Smith's saw   was x taking his child home from the creche.  They want more people to come forward who saw the man the Smith's saw.
No; not true .

 They have confirmed the Tanner sighting to exonerate  her [ don' t forget this person is fake IMO. ] see my post as to IMO why . 

   Smith man  [ BOGUS or real GM ]  can now be sort after for as long as they wish , wether it is GM or not  either way they will never identify / find him , that's how cover up's work .
Exactly, it doesn't matter which side of the road Gerry and Jez were because now she's "mistaken" for a second time about who she saw. big grin  Just put Jane out to graze with rest of the cattle.

Now we have the tricky business of the Smith sighting. Perhaps they were "mistaken" about who they saw utilising that 20% margin of error in identification. Then the Smiths will be sent out to graze with rest of the cattle.

There's no need for a huge coverup. Just ignore vital evidence and don't bother asking basic questions.
I agree. I suspect a lot of people are looking in the wrong place by focusing on what SY are doing. If you look at what they are not doing, the argument for a cover up becomes much stronger. Those who find SY perfectly credible tend to suggest that the omissions in the investigation are all part of some cunning master plan. The problem is that, like the abduction, there is no evidence of it.

endgame

Posts : 171
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by russiandoll on 19.10.13 9:52

Why is a whitewash being carried out ?
 Why was CW necessary in this case.... the strategy taken not to carry on a fake investigation then report no conclusions from evidence, trail cold, money has run out, cant go on indefinitely, sad to close case with Maddie abducted and no trace, don't know of alive or dead.

Instead  have a fake CW, a pantomime to make it look as if we are doing something honest, that show makes it clear that we are not to the many in UK whio have read Kates book [ even for the abduction believers,  the omission of Payne must raise eyebrows.]

Why the bother of the pantomime? Most people have not read the files, many have read the book and the tabloid press and would have accepted the first scenario with a sad shrug of the shoulders.

 Many people, if it turns out that we have been duped, and who have read the files , can write to every editor and tv station in the UK a few lines pointing out the inclusion in Kates book of a visit by David Payne and the omission of this from CW.

 That raises huge questions. They can't both be truthful.

 You believe that every tv station and newspaper editor will be told to ignore this and that they will obey?
  Sorry, I do not believe in this kind of conspiracy.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by plebgate on 19.10.13 9:54

If there is some sort of injunction newspaper editors have to obey.

plebgate

Posts : 5440
Reputation : 1155
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by StraightThinking on 19.10.13 9:58

But we have no idea what NSY aren't doing because we can't see them not doing it!
I find it hard to believe that 30 detectives can all be involved in a conspiracy to cover something up
As with the suggestion of faked moon landings (a plausible idea in itself) it would ultimately fail because someone would break rank

The problem is taking the investigation beyond having a jolly good idea what happened, and producing evidence that will stand up in court
That's where the PJ hit the wall, and NSY need to make sure they've gone that much further before developing this review into a proper case
I have faith in AR and like his style; he reminds of Inspector Wexford, and he never failed to solve a case however difficult it was, ho ho

____________________


StraightThinking

Posts : 180
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by Cheshire Cat on 19.10.13 10:00

@endgame wrote:
@SixMillionQuid wrote:
@stillsloppingout wrote:
@MaryB wrote:But  no matter who knew what, if they wanted to dismiss the Smith sighting they would have done so just like they dismissed the Jane Tanner sighting.  With such a person the Smith's saw   was x taking his child home from the creche.  They want more people to come forward who saw the man the Smith's saw.
No; not true .

 They have confirmed the Tanner sighting to exonerate  her [ don' t forget this person is fake IMO. ] see my post as to IMO why . 

   Smith man  [ BOGUS or real GM ]  can now be sort after for as long as they wish , wether it is GM or not  either way they will never identify / find him , that's how cover up's work .
Exactly, it doesn't matter which side of the road Gerry and Jez were because now she's "mistaken" for a second time about who she saw. big grin  Just put Jane out to graze with rest of the cattle.

Now we have the tricky business of the Smith sighting. Perhaps they were "mistaken" about who they saw utilising that 20% margin of error in identification. Then the Smiths will be sent out to graze with rest of the cattle.

There's no need for a huge coverup. Just ignore vital evidence and don't bother asking basic questions.
I agree. I suspect a lot of people are looking in the wrong place by focusing on what SY are doing. If you look at what they are not doing, the argument for a cover up becomes much stronger. Those who find SY perfectly credible tend to suggest that the omissions in the investigation are all part of some cunning master plan. The problem is that, like the abduction, there is no evidence of it.
Yes. This is why I am suspicious of the Smith sighting being used, with members of the public encouraged to make a connection with Gerry McCann. If the Smith sighting is dismissed by SY (i.e. they can say with 100% confidence it was not Gerry Mr Smith witnessed) then members of the public who have built up scepticism of the parents on this fact alone will suddenly feel that they were WRONG to accuse McCann!  Reminds me of the false McAlpine accusation. The BBC gave enough hints to point the finger at McAlpine, a Twitter storm accusing McAlpine ensued followed by libel claims and many commentators eating generous portions of humble pie. PR is all about manipulating thoughts and behaviour and I believe a McCann/SY/media strategy is being played out here.

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 660
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....

Post by Truthandjustice on 19.10.13 10:01

I am still sceptical about SY investigation.  They called CW a reconstruction which of course it wasn't, not in an investigative sense.  I think people's memories may be vague about exactly what someone said, or was wearing etc, but spatial awareness i.e. which side of the road did I walk up, were the people to my right or my left is certainly possible to remember, particularly when revisiting the scene and physically going through the movements.  The scene from Mockumentary 1 where GM and DE tell JT where they were and she remembers something different perfectly illustrates this and it was clear someone was lying (JT capitulated to someone else's version in that example).  With a detailed investigative reconstruction, lies are revealed and directions of further questioning/ investigation highlighted.  I have to question why SY have not done this if they are going back to zero and the fact that they have not seriously undermines any faith I might have in an unbiased investigation.

Truthandjustice

Posts : 237
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum