The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 16 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 16 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 16 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 16 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 16 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by Guest 29.11.13 9:30

Daisy wrote:Just nicked these from elsewhere.  CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 16 302873  For those that missed it. 

Crime Watch updates. (the relevant bits)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2ARCIU_r4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnW3H7-DFOA
It's good to know I've been utterly vindicated in my decision to watch "Not Going Out" on Dave instead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 16 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by Tangled Web 29.11.13 10:49

I found it encouraging that the word 'abduction' wasn't used. They're definitely using 'disappearance' instead so that's progress? It sounds promising that they want to 'find out what happened to Madeleine' so again, moving away from the abduction story. I also liked the way AR emphatically thanked the public (probably for solving the case for him!).

I, too, was mesmerised with the non-blinking. I was purposely watching his eyes to see if he looked to the left! Maybe they'd been stitched open so as not to give anything away!

I'm new though and have only obsessed over this for 6 weeks (solidly!) but that's my take anyway smilie 

It's interesting to see how others read into it.
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 29.11.13 10:53

ChippyM wrote:
Someone climbing into a house to snatch a 4 year old is incredibly rare. 
So rare, ChippyM, that, actually, it has never happened before - anywhere.

Can you give me even one example?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.13 11:00

Tony Bennett wrote:
ChippyM wrote:

This is the only one remotely similar I'm personally aware of. It was big news in these parts at the time. An acquaintance of mine was actually named to police as the perpetrator (completely irrationally, although he had to be formally discounted by a DNA sample.)

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/dec/29/childprotection.society
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.13 11:39

Another 3 year old Leoni Keating was abducted from a caravan in 1985 - so clearly some similarity there.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/leoni_s_evil_killer_must_serve_30_years_1_476895

The media was universal if I recall correctly in its condemnation of her mother who had left her alone to go out drinking.

I seemed to be the only one who felt sorry for her - as I would in any other case which was clear cut about what happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 29.11.13 13:03

The McCann woman looks dreadful. In fact she looks ill. Her appearance tells me sufficiently what is going on behind the scenes. She'll be hoping the reaper calls before Holloway beckons.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 29.11.13 14:41

The Rooster wrote:The McCann woman looks dreadful. In fact she looks ill. Her appearance tells me sufficiently what is going on behind the scenes. She'll be hoping the reaper calls before Holloway beckons.
Correct .

She is like an actor who when the scene is over and they have exited stage left , then having to return to the real world ,and the continuing nightmare all of her making . The double stress of the on stage lie , coupled with the real world realisation , must be unbearable . 

Gerry's plan must have seemed like a good idea at the time , but it must be killing her . She is IMO mad, but she is also a mother , no wonder she looks like shi@. 

Gerry on the other hand is still so far up his own ass , desperate to be the next health minister / etc . he probably now puts it down as a minor inconvenience .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 29.11.13 14:46

stillsloppingout wrote:
The Rooster wrote:The McCann woman looks dreadful. In fact she looks ill. Her appearance tells me sufficiently what is going on behind the scenes. She'll be hoping the reaper calls before Holloway beckons.
Correct .

She is like an actor who when the scene is over and they have exited stage left , then having to return to the real world ,and the continuing nightmare all of her making . The double stress of the on stage lie , coupled with the real world realisation , must be unbearable . 

Gerry's plan must have seemed like a good idea at the time , but it must be killing her . She is IMO mad, but she is also a mother , no wonder she looks like shi@. 

Gerry on the other hand is still so far up his own ass , desperate to be the next health minister / etc . he probably now puts it down as a minor inconvenience .
Nail on the head. 10 hours and 3 questions will crack her.
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 29.11.13 14:57

Woburn_exile wrote:
The McCann woman looks dreadful. In fact she looks ill. Her appearance tells me sufficiently what is going on behind Nail on the head. 10 hours and 3 questions will crack her.
I think I've seen you write this before and am interested to know what would the three questions be? thinking

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 29.11.13 15:07

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
ChippyM wrote:

This is the only one remotely similar I'm personally aware of. It was big news in these parts at the time. An acquaintance of mine was actually named to police as the perpetrator (completely irrationally, although he had to be formally discounted by a DNA sample.)

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/dec/29/childprotection.society
Thank you CR, BUT this was no 'stranger abduction'. The perpetrator was known to the mother and the mother had allowed him access. These facts were not fully brought out in the press coverage. So...NOT AT ALL similar to the claims made about Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.13 15:07

Thanks MarleneP, putting it here as this is the thread about Crimewatch update, although we seem to have had another one started.

MarleneP wrote:Transcript BBC Crimewatch: Madeleine McCann update

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 29.11.13 15:14

Hey Woburn Exile ol pal. What are the 3 questions? Slopping out you're right about deleted by Admin - please be careful about language used Gerry. Gerry's so clever he pulled the wool over all our eyes. Ask the dogs Sandra! When McCann goes down he'll be very popular with a lot of the lads.

The Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 29.11.13 15:15

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Another 3 year old Leoni Keating was abducted from a caravan in 1985 - so clearly some similarity there.

The media was universal if I recall correctly in its condemnation of her mother who had left her alone to go out drinking.

I seemed to be the only one who felt sorry for her - as I would in any other case which was clear cut about what happened.
Thank you. I was not aware of this.

There was also a case of a 9-year-old girl snatched from a tent in a large garden in North Wales, also a long time ago, but neither that case nor Clay Regazzoni's case come close to that of what allegedly happened to Madeleine.

The case of Leoni Keating certainly does, though.

It was 28 years ago

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 29.11.13 15:23

Sorry Admin it's just I get so mad when referencing that pr**k Gerry. I will curb my spleen in future. I'm just a Wiley old bird.

The Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.13 16:02

watendlath wrote:
Portia wrote:Intro: KH opening door to clearly very messed up bed

Whoosh

Window open and shutters up, says she;

Knew straight away Madeleine had been taken;
That bit always reminds me of a stage version of Peter Pan I saw when I was a child.
Mrs Darling comes into the room and finds the windows open, the curtains blowing and her three children missing.

I wonder if Kate ever saw Peter Pan.
I think she has been watching too many murder she wrote on tv.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 29.11.13 16:05

In the clip of K&G speaking after the German CW-style prog, I was actually struck by how excited K was. She was almost buzzing - as though she was a stage actress after the first night of a show.

On previous occasions, Gerry has also appeared very excited. In that clip, he was trying not to, imo.

I think they actually enjoy the adrenaline rush, the cameras, performing for the public. They seem to get off on it.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.13 16:11

Tony Bennett wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Another 3 year old Leoni Keating was abducted from a caravan in 1985 - so clearly some similarity there.

Thank you. I was not aware of this.

There was also a case of a 9-year-old girl snatched from a tent in a large garden in North Wales, also a long time ago, but neither that case nor Clay Regazzoni's case come close to that of what allegedly happened to Madeleine.

The case of Leoni Keating certainly does, though.

It was 28 years ago
The principle difference appears to be that Leoni Keating's body was found.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.13 16:13

melisande wrote:

I think she has been watching too many murder she wrote on tv.
There's no such thing as too much Murder She Wrote.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.13 16:14

Lance De Boils wrote:In the clip of K&G speaking after the German CW-style prog, I was actually struck by how excited K was. She was almost buzzing - as though she was a stage actress after the first night of a show.

On previous occasions, Gerry has also appeared very excited. In that clip, he was trying not to, imo.

I think they actually enjoy the adrenaline rush, the cameras, performing for the public. They seem to get off on it.
Odd you mention that

I never cease to be amazed by her always fondling him in full view of all and sundry, and both of them pretending not to notice what they're doing. It makes you shudder, filled with unease at the spectacle and the sheer brazenness of it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.13 16:22

This is a link to the Sophie Hook case which has been mentioned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sophie_Hook

Another one that is truly every parent's nightmare.

I did wonder about the child abducted from the bath - how did a stranger know she was there to be able to take her?

So it was someone known to the family?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.13 16:30

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:This is a link to the Sophie Hook case which has been mentioned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sophie_Hook

Another one that is truly every parent's nightmare.

I did wonder about the child abducted from the bath - how did a stranger know she was there to be able to take her?

So it was someone known to the family?
This was another one local to me, and of interest for the nature of the investigation.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/09/paedophile-dna-david-bryant
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 29.11.13 16:32

Just watched it again and kate is definitely 'up'
Can't believe KY tells us all to await the 'very latest developments' and then nothing
AR looks livid
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Swannie 29.11.13 16:45

Portia wrote:In the Netherlands, its not common for people, married or not, to cuddle up in public

Is it in the UK?

Why do the Mecs do this, always? Now, too, from the first sight of them
No, it's only common for English crabs to do it, so Mrs Crab can gouge her claws into Mr Crab's groin if he says too much and he can apply his pincers to Mrs Crab's hand/arm/shoulder if she strays off topic. How shellfish to try and control others like this. Lobsters are even worse.
Swannie

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.13 16:50

noddy100 wrote:Just watched it again and kate is definitely 'up'
Can't believe KY tells us all to await the 'very latest developments' and then nothing
AR looks livid
Don't know if it is just me, but the bit where AR is in the far side of the German studio and appears to be glancing over at the McCanns?  If looks could kill .......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 29.11.13 16:51

I wonder if the PJ have shown AR some unreleased details on the case when he visited them this week? Or a phone call has given him some evidence that has shocked even him?

Something has happened since the October appeal that's for sure.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top